CHAPTER 27

BEAUTIFUL

No One's POV

It's Friday Morning, time for Chorong to go to Japan, she has packed all her belonging last night, she will be there for about 5 days. She feels bad for leaving Bomi, since they never apart for all this time. Bomi told her yesterday if she will drive her to airport today, actually Chorong wanted to refuse, because the office's driver will drive her with Jisook so that Bomi doesn't have to wake up early, but Bomi insist to drive her. She's afraid Bomi will get angry if she refused her, so she said yes and Bomi will drive her to airport today. The plane will be at 7.15 am. It's 5 am, Chorong has waken up since 4.30 am, she rechecks all her belonging and make sure if nothing is missed. She has been ready and waiting for Bomi to come picking her up, she said she will arrive in 10 minutes. She has prepared a hot coffee so that Bomi won't be sleepy on their way to airport.

Tingggg,,, her door bell is ringing, it must be Bomi, Chorong walks to the door and open it.

“Hi baby, sorry for making you wake up earlier” Chorong hugs her girlfriend and pecks her cheek

“Don't say sorry unnie, I want to drive you, it's okay, have you been ready?” Bomi hugs the older back.

“Nae I'm ready come on I made you a hot coffee” Chorong said, Bomi follows her and walks to the dinning table and take the coffee that her girlfriend made for her. They enjoy their coffee for a while before going to the airport. Chorong has put her luggage in the living room.

It's 5.30 am, time to go, Bomi takes her girlfriend's luggage and carry them to the car, she puts them in her baggage. It will takes only 30 minutes to the Gimpo Airport, so Bomi will drive slowly.

They have arrived at the airport, Bomi parks her car and ready to apart with her girlfriend for 5 days.

“Unnie, take care of yourself, don't get too tired and don't skip your meals, I know you'll be really busy there, but don't ignore your health, it'll be cold there make sure you wear coats” Bomi tells her message to Chorong, that makes the elder just smile, she's the one who used to said that.

“Geez, now you're in charge to say that stuff huh? I should be the one who said that to you” Chorong giggles seeing her girlfriend's cute act....

“Don't skip your meals while I'm not here with you okay, don't sleep late and finish your job on time so that you can go home fast and have enough rest, and don't go out too much at night, it's cold, arrachi??”

Chorong said it back to Bomi and the younger just smiles and nodded, she caresses her girlfriend's soft blond hair.

“Don't get too close with Tamaki okay...” Bomi said that with giving a sharp stare to Chorong.

“Geez, what kind of request is that, I'll be close just because of the job, don't think too much baby” Chorong pinch Bomi and tries to stop her girlfriend from worrying too much. And Bomi just nodded and hugs her girlfriend before go out from the car, she kisses the older on her lips and they lock their lips together just in time. They go out from the car and Bomi runs to the back of her car and takes Chorong's luggage and helps Chorong to carry them inside the check in room.

“Get in unnie, have a very safe flight nae, let me know when you arrived there” Bomi said that and pats Chorong's back softly that made Chorong smiles widely, she loves how Bomi cares so much.

“Arrasseo baby, I'll call you once I arrived there, take care of yourself here okay”

Bomi nodded and signaling Chorong to go inside the check in room, she has to be there an hour before the plane takes off. Chorong waves goodbye to her love and ready to go in, Bomi waves back and doesn't stop looking at her. But then suddenly Chorong walks back to Bomi and kiss her lips, which made Bomi's eyes widened, she didn't expect Chorong will do this in a public place, but she kissed her back, they have a sweet kisses before parting apart for 5 days (A/N well it sounds like 5 years :D)

“I love you baby, gonna miss you” she pecks Bomi's lips

“I love you too unnie, now go, you can't be late okay”

By waving each other's hands they parting apart, Chorong goes to the check in room and Bomi goes back to her car and go back to her apartment to prepare go to work.


 

Other's POV

At the same time there is a figures who is also at the airport, she is a staff from Style who was instructed by Tamaki to deliver a document that is left at his table and he forgot to bring. That staff was about to go back to office after deliver the document to Tamaki. But then she saw when Chorong ran for hug and kiss Bomi few minutes ago.

“Huh?? isn't that Chorong sunbaenim and Bomi-sshi? Why are they together here right now? And even kissing? Are they dating? Mmm this is a big news if they are really dating” that's what on her mind.


 

Bomi's POV

I went to office at 9 am, it feels weird without Chorong unnie, eyy I was too much I guess, she's only leaving for 5 days, but yeah, we're never apart each other for more than a day, so I was kinda lonely. She has called me few minutes ago to tell that she has landed safely in Japan, I thanked to God for keeping my love arrived safely. I go to cafe to get a cup of coffee and bring it to my desk. I am not too busy today since I don't have a photoshoot schedule. I just checked some of my photos that I took last week. I go to canteen, since it's been lunch time anyway, I go there alone, I was about to ask Eunji too but I didn't know where she is. I order my meals on the counter and go find the table.


 

No One's POV

Eunji is so busy today, she has so many things to do, she feels hungry, she decides to go to canteen, she was about to ask Bomi to go with her, but she couldn't find her, so she walked alone to the canteen. On her way to canteen she saw some lady staffs are gathering in the corridor while talking about stuffs. She was about to pass them by when suddenly she heard a girl mentioned Chorong and Bomi's name


 

Convo between random staffs

Staff 1 : Yaah, are you sure the persons that you saw this morning are Chorong sunbaenim and Bomi?”

Staff 2 : Of course, I saw them with my own eyes, as you know Chorong sunbaenim went to Japan this morning with Mr. Tamaki and Jisook Sunbaenim, and why must be Bomi was there with Chorong? I bet she drove her girlfriend there, that's why they were at the airport together. She didn't go to Japan, as you see, she's at the office.

Staff 3 : Mmm but they are close friends as I know, they're always together with Naeun-sshi

Staff 2 : Aigo, why can't you trust me, how can close friends kissing on the lips? I'm sure they're dating, it's a big news, Style's Chief Editor is dating with Style's photographer. I bet they must be hiding their relationship.

Staff 1 : Woaah, it's surprising, I thought Chorong sunbaenim is close with Mr. Tamaki, didn't expect she would end up with Bomi-sshi. Bomi is so lucky


 

Eunji who heard that staffs who are gossiping Bomi and Chorong then pass by and make a fake cough that surprising that three staffs.

“Ehmm,, why are you talking here in the corridor, do you want to go to canteen, have lunch and talk together there??” Eunji said with a sarcastic tone.

“Aah,, ee,, anni,, anni Eunji-sshi, we've had lunch just now, thank you” the staff number 2 answered. And with that that three staffs are walking away from Eunji.

Eunji just sighing, why are then even talking about something that is not their business? Eunji knew if Bomi must drove Chorong to the airport, since Eunji knows about Bomi and Chorong's relationship, though they never tell her yat. Eunji went straight to the canteen to have lunch, and speaking of the devil, the girl that has been looking for just now is there, she's having lunch alone. Eunji immediately go to her and greet her.

“Yow buddy, you're here, I looked for you,, “ Eunji greets Bomi who is enjoying her lunch alone.

“Hey, where have you been? I was looking for you too, but you're not in your desk” They have been close enough lately.

“Aah, I went to the printing room giving the articles, do you want to order more? I'm going to order”

“Buy me another cola please, thank you” Eunji noddd and go to counter to order her food, and she goes back to the table with foods on her hands.

“Jallmoggosimnida...”

Eunji eats her food, and she takes a glance few times to Bomi who looks spacing out sometimes, she knows if Bomi misses her girlfriend.

“Heyy, why are you spacing out?? eating too much? Hahha” ask Eunji with swallowing her foods.

“Eumm sort of hhahha” Bomi answered jokingly. But Eunji knows what happen to her.

“Do you miss Chorong unnie??” Eunji ask and Bomi raised her eyebrow and widened her eyes. She wonder why Eunji can her that question, she was about to answer but she doesn't know what to say.

“Eum,, actually,,, I knew about your relationship with Chorong unnie” Bomi is startled with what Eunji said just now, she didn't expect if Eunji knows about their relationship.

“W,,Hh, how do you know? Did Naeun tell you?” Bomi curious how Eunji found out.

“No, Naeun never tell me anything, I found it accidentally, when you talked with Nana at the lobby. sorry, I didn't mean to mind your privacy. I think you don't need to hide it from me, you can trust me if you can, you can share anything with me, remember we're close friend right?”

Bomi's quiet surprised when she knows if Eunji found out about her relationship with Chorong. She and Chorong still do not want to open up about their relationship at the office.

“Ah,, about that, I,,,” Bomi's stuttering when she was about to say something to Eunji. Once she knew if Eunji liked Chorong too in the past.

“Hey, don't worry, I didn't like Chorong unnie anymore, she was my crush, I've moved to Naeun, don't worry buddy”

Bomi thinks if Eunji is a physic or something, how can she guessed what's on her mind. But she feels relieved when Eunji said now she likes Naeun.

“Wow, I can't believe you found out, I,, yeah I've been in relationship with Chorong unnie for about 3 months or more I guess. And yeah, yes I miss her, I mean, we're never parting each other so yeah, I was kinda lonely when she's not around.”

“Mm yea, I know how it feels, I'm glad at least it's you who ends up become Chorong unnie's partner” Eunji smiles after seeing her same-aged friend open up to her.

 

It's been two days since Chorong went to Japan, she's so busy in Japan, she's in charge of handling all the reports so she didn't have much spare time. She can't even call Bomi anytime, she just text her girlfriend and didn't talk too much. She misses her love of her life too, but she still can't do nothing since she's too busy in Japan. She called Bomi in the night before go to bed, they just have short conversation since Chorong's too tired and have to wake up earlier in the morning.

It's Saturday and Chorong is still busy with the exhibition till evening. She didn't call Bomi at all that day. She was about to call her tonight on her free time. But she has to go to gala dinner with all the exhibition crews tonight. Chorong goes back to the hotel in the evening, she will rest for a while before going to gala dinner. She send message to Bomi, asking what she is doing, but the later didn't answer so she called her.

Phone Convo

Cr : Hello baby, are you sleeping? (she sounded tired here)

Bm : Oh hello unnie, nae sorry I fell asleep?

Cr : Gwenchana baby, I finished earlier today, it was so tiring, hff, have you eaten?

Bm : Go take a rest unnie, I've eaten, what about you? Why did you finish early?

Cr : We're going to have gala dinner with all the exhibition crew, maybe I will go out at 7 pm.

Bm : Ahh, I thought you'll be free tonight (Bomi starts to sound badmood here)

Cr : I didn't know if they will held gala dinner, I just follow the rundown baby.

Bm : Ah, okay then, enjoy your time there.

Chorong knows if Bomi start to sounded upset, but she can't do nothing, she has to follow and respect the rundown and right now she's too tired, doesn't want to argue with her girlfriend.

 

Chorong's POV

It's 7 pm, I've been ready since 10 minutes ago. I was so tired actually, but I didn't have much time to rest this evening. I received message from Tamaki, he said that he's been ready and wait for me at the lobby. He said Jisook couldn't join because he's sick so he'll be just resting in his room. Wow, it'll be awkward for me going just with Tamaki. I was always awkward with him since I date Bomi.

I didn't talk to much in the car, he asked me if I was okay or not, I was just feel awkward being only with him in the car. We arrived at the venue for gala dinner. There are so many people from all the Style representatives. I don't know them all, only few. Tamaki takes me to meet his friends from Japan and New York, most of them are handsome men. We listen to speech from the CEO of Style group before started dinner, he talks about anything and plan for Style's development. It's the time we have dinner, there are lots of delicious foods, Asian and western. I choose Asian foods for myself. I feel lonely here, surrounded by lots of people but there's no Bomi next to me. I didn't eat much tonight and I didn't talk too much either. I see Tamaki talks to his friends from Japan and other country. Then I heard one of his Japanesse friends asked him

“Tamaki-kun, are you and Chorong-chan dating??” I almost chocked hearing that question, how could he guessed that we are couple. I feel Tamaki glanced at me and just smile.

“Ahh, Ie, we're not dating, we're just partner, she's my beautiful Chief Editor” Tamaki tried to give a short explanation to his friend, he said something that made me blushes.

“Ahh, I thought you both are couple, you look good together anyway”

Geez his friend said something nonsense, he's not the first who said I look good together with Tamaki.

This gala dinner turns into a party, they play music loudly while everyone enjoy the party. But I just sit down with Tamaki and some of my new acquittance. The music changed into a slow one, they play a jazz music and I was surprised when suddenly Tamaki stands up and reach his hand to me, he asked me to dance with him. I refused, it's not that I can't dance, but how can I dance with another man, people will think we're couple. But he insist, he takes my hand and pull me slowly to the dance floor, where everyone's dancing. It was awkward but I didn't have time to refused, so I just follow him, I will do this just once. I was awkward because Tamaki keeps staring at me while dancing. I suddenly feel guilty to Bomi. I decide to stop dance and go back to my table.

The gala dinner has end and everyone will be back to each other's hotel include me and Tamaki, we drive back to our hotel, we went to dinner with no driver, Tamaki drive us.

“We're here Chorong-chan,,” Tamaki said we arrive to our hotel. I thanked to him and when I was about to go out from the car, he held my hand all of sudden. I freeze, I have no idea what he's gonna do, I kinda guess it. I was about to release my hand from him, but he moves closer to me and about to kiss me, but I politely moves away from him.

“Chorong-chan,,, ano...” He stops, seems he want to say something important, I hope he won't confess again to me like he did in the past. I quiet without saying anything.

“Ano,, are you still not opening up your heart to me? Maybe you can give me a chance, I know I did this in the past, but I really can't move from you. I really hope you will give me another chance to get close to you, I really still love you, I haven't change a bit”

Dang,,, I was afraid of facing this kind of situation, and yess, he confess again to me. I don't know what I should answer. I can't never open up my heart to him. Should I tell him if I'm in a relationship already? my heart has belong to someone. Aishh, Bomi-ya save me.

“I,, I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude to you, but,,, but my answer is still the same with the past, it's not that I don't like you, but,, I can't love you the way you love me,,” I stop suddenly, I don't know what should I say. He hold my hand again.

“Really? I don't deserve a chance? But I really love you, give me a chance and time to prove, I tried to look for another girl but I can't. My eyes can only looking at you Give me a chance Chorong-chan”

Hfff this man, what should I do with him? Bomi will be angry if I tell her about this. I decide to not to continue talking about this with him. I excuse myself to go back to my room, I told him I was tired.

 

I throw myself on my bed, the exhibition was only last for two days, but I have been so exhausted. I clean myself and change into pajama. It's been 11.20 pm, I want to call Bomi, but she's probably in her dreamland already. But I call her anyway, I missed her voice already, though she sounded upset when I called her earlier. I call her and no more than a minute, she receive my call

Phone Convo

Cr : Hello baby,,,

Bm : Nae hello unnie,,,

She just give me a short answer geez this kiddo,

Cr : Do I disturb your sleeping?

Bm : No unnie, I haven't slept.

Cr : Ahh,,,,

Bm : ................................

Cr : .................................

There's a long silence between us, it seems like she doesn't want to talk to me. I know she's upset because I went out with Tamaki. maybe I should stop the phone call, but to be honest, I really miss her, I really need her.

Cr : Bbom-ah, don't you want to talk to me?

Bm : Huh? Annie..

Cr : You sounded like...

Bm : Annie, I was waiting for you to talk, but you're quiet.

Hfff I was upset with her answer, I don't expect her nonsense answer.

Cr : Hff, fine if you don't feel like talking to me, bye...

I hang up the phone, I was mad at that time, I raelly want to talk to her before I go to sleep, just like we used to do, but how could she act like that, was that because I went out dinner with Tamaki?

She called me back, I hesitant whether to answer her call or no, I decide to answer it.

Cr : Nae...

Bm : Why did you hang up??

Geezz, she asked like she was not feeling guilty at all

Cr : I feel like you don't want to talk to me

Bm : Hhh, it's not like that unnie, I...

I cutt her off...

Cr : Bbom-ah, I was so exhausted today and I miss you so bad, I need to hear your voice, I need to talk to you before I sleep, just like we used to do, but you act like you don't want to talk to me, were you mad because I went out with Tamaki?

She doesn't answer anything.

Cr : Why didn't you say anything? Were you that made just because I went out with Tamaki? I didn't even went out alone, it was a company dinner I have to respect the Style group. And you treated me like I cheated on you? I missed you so bad, I wanted to talk to you and you treat me like this?

I didn't realize if my tears fell down to my cheek, I was totally upset.

Bm : I never accuse you like you're cheating on me, when did I treat you like that?

Cr : You didn't, but you acted like I did,

Bm : No, I never thought about that stuff, or maybe you really did it??

Cr : See??!, now you're really accusing me for real Yoon Bomi, stop it, I called you not to fight, but this is what I got, eough, I'm tired and I regret for calling you. Bye

I hang up the phone and I throw away my phone, I was really upset with her, how could she said something like that? I'm here for work, and I need her to relieve my tiredness, but this is what I got. You're really upsetting me Yoon Bomi. Again, tears are falling down to my cheek. Why are so many things happen today, and all are upsetting...

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hiiii,, I'm back,, with a long chapter :D. So how's this chapter?  tell me your opinion? I'm in a good mood to write this kind of chapter,,Chomi's little fight.

There are some parts of this story are based on my own experienced, and the last Chomi's phone conversation is Me and My partner whenever we're separated, we have a little fight, just because we missed each other.

I'm gonna put more conflict on the next chapter maybe.

I hope you guys like this chapter and always thank you for all the subscribers, and those who reads and left a comment :D

I love you so much.

Keep Chomi pride alive !!!

 

xoxo

Chomi for my life