CHAPTER 6

BEAUTIFUL

In The Office

Good Morning everyone” Chorong greets her worker immediately she arrived at the office. That's her good habbit, she always greet everyone she meets even it's office boys or office girls.

Good morning too Unnie” Eunji happily greets back, she always happy whenever she sees Chorong. Eunji likes Chorong from few months ago, it was when she realized Chorong's charm.

Yaa Eunji Unnie, you're always hyper when you see Chorong Unnie” Namjoo tries to get Eunji back from her hyper action. Namjoo is the apprentice worker in the Style Magazine office.

Yaah, you surprised me Namjoo-ya, why did you come early, isn't your schedule in afternoon?” Eunji ask the younger one. “I change my schedule, I have to attend university event in the evening so I ask permission from HR manager to change the schedule”. Eunji and Namjoo are neighbors. Namjoo is a universtity students who will graduate next year and she has to work as apprentice and It was Eunji who informed Namjoo about vacancy for apprentice in her office. Namjoo work as a graphic designer at the Style Magazine, although she's still Univ student, she is acknowledged as a good designer by her senior. Even Chorong and Tamaki loved her work.

By the way unnie, do you like Chorong sunbaenim that much? You're getting hyper and crazy whenever you see her.” Namjoo who has consider Eunji as her own sister ask, she's worried if Eunji can get her love later.

No idea Namjoo-ya, I'm just getting attracted whenever I see her, she's so perfect you know, beautiful like an angel sent from heaven” Eunji explain to Namjoo that makes her laugh hard.

Yea, she's an angel and you're the evil hhahaha” Namjoo burst out when she hears Eunji's explanation.

Yaa,,yaa,, how could you said that huh? You brat, how can I am an evil” Eunji complains to Namjoo who can't stop laughing.

Kidding sister, but Unnie, how about Jinwoon oppa, he loves you so much, he's never tired to get you, why don't just you accept him?” Namjoo suddenly ask me about Jinwoon, he's the boy who likes me, but I never like him that way, right now I am not interested in any boy yet.

I don't like him that way, I only see her as a friend, besides he just broke up with his girlfriend few weeks ago, I don't want people to see me as a third person who broke their relationship.”


 

In the cafe near office

Hi Eunji Unnie” Naeun greets Eunji whom she meet at the cafe. Naeun has been liking Eunji for these few months, she likes Eunji because she has good personalities and always bright, that's why Naeun likes her. “Hello Naeun-sshi, how are you? Long time no see” Eunji who is taking a rest for lunch rest greets her back.

Eyy unnie, please drop the formality, just call me Naeun, we can be good friends,okay?

Aa, okay Naeun,, I'll call you Naeunie from now” Eunji blows her sweetest smile.

That sounds better, I like that nick name, Naeunie, that's cute to hear ” Naeun giggles happly because Eunji calls her Naeunie.

So what are you doing here Naeunie? Why are you alone? Any photoshoot today?”

Mm nope, I'm here just to visit Chorong unnie, she needs to be visited, but that unnie, she's too busy with her work, It's so hard to take her just for a coffee, that's why I'm here alone” Naeun explain while non stop staring at Eunji.

Ah arraseo,” Eunji nods to Naeun's explanation.

Maybe you want to accompany me Unnie, for a lunch or coffee, my treat, because now we're good friends, how??” Naeun is a straightforward girl, she just said what's on her mind.

Mmm, no problem, actually I'm here for lunch too, but it will be treat okay” Eunji answers, that makes a smile formed on Naeun's lips. Naeun is happy finally she can have private time with Eunji, since she never have a chance like this. She thinks maybe this is the right time to get close with Eunji, who knows she can win her heart.