CHAPTER 99

BEAUTIFUL

Eunji and Hayoung suggest Bomi and Chorong to held a bachelor party before they get married. So they hold a private party just the some of their closest friends it's just Eunji, Naeun, Hayoung and also Namjoo. They held it at Bomi's apartment. They played the music out loud, they changed Bomi's apartment into small club. They drink, they dance and played a game.

"Now, let's play truth or dare" Hayoung the master of game lead the game. They use the bottle to guide the game. It's Bomi who got the first turn, she choose truth.

"Aish unnie you're no fun, but yeah, I'll ask you a question, since you were a player, when was the last time you make out with your ex,, before you're with Chorong unnie?" Hayoung asked with a big evil smile on her face.

All the girls just laugh hard, they surely know how to make Chorong jealous.

"Heol, I never had ex Hayoung ah.."

"Aishh, be honest to us now" Hayoung said with a smirk on her face and Bomi stares at hayoung like she said i'm gonna kill you after this. She takes a glance to Chorong before answer the question

"Eung,, alright, It was just kissed, no make out, with,, Hyojin, that was a long time ago" Bomi made sure her answer won't made her killed by Chorong.

"Now Chorong unnie's turn, truth or dare?" And Chorong choose dare, then Hayoung and Eunji smirks each other. Chorong smells something strange for her.

"Eum,, ah unnie, make Bomi turn on hhaha, I want to know how long you can Bomi stand, in front of us haha"

"Yaahh, mweoyaa??" Chorong's sulking

"Aishh Eunji-ya, why it feels like I'm the one who is punished?!" Bomi protested.

"Eyy, don't sulk, I know you like it Yoon. Now do it or we'll punish you too, we'll set the timer for 10 minutes, if you can't stand doing in front of us before 10 minutes, then go to your room but make the sound as loud as possible so we can hear you" Naeun and others laugh hard, mean while Chorong thought the girls are crazy, she has commited with Bomi not to make love again before they officially married. So she has to hold back her desire not to make love. And more, Bomi knows no matter who started forst, Chorong will be the first one who got turn on. She can see Bomi is also smirking on her face. But she has to do it anyway.

She leans her face closer to Bomi and start kiss Bomi's lips roughly and Bomi kissed her back. She knows that Chorong can't hold back her desire when they make out. She didn't want to take advantage. They kissed roughly and each others' tongue, that made all the girls just scream, shout. And even cover their eyes with their palms.

Chorong keeps Bomi's lips and move to her neck, she Bomi's neck , she want to make Bomi moans, but in the end, it made herself moan a little.

"Mmhh,.." The girls shouted when they hear Chorong moaned.

Bomi kissed back Chorong's neck, lips and the tongue. They're breathing heavily as they have to make out but they have to hold back their desire. They kissed for 10 minutes without letting their desire win.

The girls enjoying the small bachelor party happily with all the crazy games they made.

******"""

Bomi's POV

"Eunji-ah I wanna die, I'm so nervous now, hff, I'm afraid I will forget the line, hfff, ow my God" Eunji and Hayoung keeps laughing seeing me keep talking nonsense due to the nervousness. I feel like I'm being punished in Jail and introgated, in fact I'm just getting my make up ready.

Yes, today, December 3rd , I'm finally going to marry the girl I love, the girl that I adore so much, the girl that I dream to live together till we old and die. Today I'm going to marry Park Chorong. The girl that I love since the first time I accepted as a photographer in Style Magazine.

**********

Meanwhile in a separated room, Chorong is also getting ready with her white gown. She cannot stop shedding her tears. Naeun keeps helping her wiping the tears.

"Unnie stop crying, you must be happy today"

"I'm cying because I'm really happy Naeun-ah, I can finally marry to Bomi, after so many obstacles"

"I know unnie, I'm happy too, I'm happy for you two, so now please stop crying, you don't want Bomi unnie seeing you cry"

Meanwhile inside the church, there have been many peoples gathering for Bomi and Chorong's marriage. Chorong and Bomi's parent are there and other families. Even Nana and Lizzy are there too, they all come to witness Chorong and Bomi say their marriage promises.

Naeun helps Chorong out from the fitting room, and brings her to her father. Chorong is wearing a simple white gown, with a flower crown on her head. She looked like a princess. Meanwhile Bomi has been with her father and ready walking to the altar to wait for Chorong.

"Appa, I'm so nervous" Said Bomi to her dad

"Calm yourself dear, I'm sure you can do it"

Bomi has been waiting on the isle, in front of the Father that will guide them with the marriage.

The wedding march played slowly and everyone clapped their hand when Chorong is walking through the path going to the altar, with her dad.

Bomi nervously waiting for her wife to be to come to her and said their marriage promises together.

Chorong arrived at the altar, and her dad let go off her hand and give it to Bomi and smiles.

"Gomawo abbeonim"

Bomi bows to Chorong's father then slowly takes Chorong's hand nervously. They smile each other.

"You're so beautiful unnie" Chorong just smiled, she can't say anything due to nervousness.

"Now, today, December 3rd, there will be two persons who are in love each other who are willing to give their life to each other will unite as one, here, in front of the God and all the peoples here. And we all here to witness them, saying their promises. Now you both please face each other and take take each others' hand"

The Father start to guide Bomi and Chorong to say their marriage promises each other. Bomi looked so nervous yet Chorong looked calmer.

"Now, Do you, Yoon Bomi, accept your wife to be, Park Chorong to be your wife, to hold her hand forever through the joy and the pain, to love and cherish her till the death separate you?" The Father asked and Bomi takes a deep breath and smile and proudly say

"Yes, I DO..."

"And, do you Park Chorong accept Yoon Bomi, your other half, to be your wife, to be with her forever though the joy and the pain, to love and cherish her till the death separate you?"

"Yes I DO.." Chorong answer while looking at Bomi in a lovingly gaze and smile

"Now, we announce that Yoon Bomi and Park Chorong are officially Married, now please put the ring on each other" They do what the Father said and put rings on each other's finger.

"Now you can kiss" The Father said and everyone shout and clapped their hand, waiting for the official newlyweed kissing in front of the guests.

Both Chorong and Bomi smiles shyly, it's not their first kiss but they feel like it's their first kiss. They lean to each other and started to lock each others' lips and kiss for almost a minute. All the guests clapped their hand as a sign of sharing happiness.

Now everyone pays attention to Bomi who is going to read her letter for her wife.

"Unnie listen, I'm going to read my letter for you" Bomi then takes the paper and read it.

Dear my wife, Park Chorong

In your eyes, I have found my home.

In your eyes, I have found my love.

In your soul, I have found my mate

With you, I am whole, full, alive

You made me laugh, you let me cry.

You are my breath, my every heartbeat.

My other half, You completed my life

Now I am yours, and you are mine.

I love you, Park Chorong,

Sincerely

Your wife, Yoon Bomi

Bomi finished read her letter to het wife, she smiles to Chorong and hugs her wife who already shed tears. They walk to their parents and bow to them. Bomi cannot stop crying after she hugs their parents.

"Baby, don't cry" Chorong who also cried because seeing Bomi cries, tried to console her wife who cannot stop cry.

Bomi recalled all the memories she had with Chorong, from the first time they met, they know each other, they got close and became a couple. And how they survived and struggled from all the big obstacles. How they have have to fight with their parents, bestfriends And works. How they have to deal with all the misunderstandings, until they have to break up and suffered on their own sadness and their loneliness. all the hardship that keep coming to their love life. But love has made them unite as one. Love can make all people around them finally approve their relationship.

"Baby stop crying, it's our happy day" Chorong hugs and kisses her.

Bomi has made all the peoples inside the church cry because all the sadness and happiness.

They both holding hands and walk together through the path, going out to the garden where the party is held. The garden that decorated with all white roses everywhere. And the music played when they're walking to the garden. They play Bomi's favorite song, Beautiful, and it's Byun Baekhyun himself who sing this song, special for Chorong.

The guest told them to dance, and with their shy yet happy feeling, they walk to the middle, facing each other, holding each others' palms and waist and they dance along with the song. And they keep kissing and whispering each other while they're dancing.

"I love you baby, love you so much" chorong pecks omi's lips and whisper that while staring lovingly at her wife's face.

"I love you more honey, thanks for marrying me" Bomi kiss her back.

Then all the guest come to them to congratulate them one by one.

"Congratulation Bbom, Chorong-sshi, you did it, you got for what you've done. Be happy. " Lizzy congratulate them, she came with Nana. They're keep holding hand since they came.

"Hey shorty,, congratulation.." nana said, then she cups Bomi's face then pecks her lips. That made all startled, even Chorong.

"That's a peck from your closest friend, please live happily, don't you ever hurt Chorong. I'm happy for you. Congratulation too Chorong"

"Chorong-chan, Bomi-chan, congratulation, I hope you live happily ever after" Tamaki who also comes, congratulate them too. Chorong finally invited him personally.

Even Naeun, Eunji, Hayoung and Namjoo cried happily for them.

"Thank you girls,, you are really the best, thank you for always be with us since the beginning, we owe you so much." Bomi said to the girls.

"You deserve it unnie, no need to thank to us. We're really wish you to be happy forever'

Now it's time to throw the bouquet, both Chorong and Bomi hold the bouquet together and will throw it to the guests, meanwhile all the guet ready to catch the bouquet ans hoping that they will get their turn to get married next.

"Haha,,,,, dul,,,,,,,set...." Chomi throw the bouquet to the guests behind them and who will be the lucky one who catch the bouquet?

"Wheheewwww yeahhb, I got it'"

They turn their body to see who caught it. It's Lizzy who got it, she jumped and screamed happily, she even pulled Nana and kissed her girlfriend.

 

Chorong's POV

The wedding is finally end. It's finally our Honeymoon time. Now I and Bomi are officially married. I'm so glad that I can call her my wife now. We will live together in my apartment, start from today. We'll go to our honeymoon in Bali tomorrow. We got free VIP flight tickets, it's gift from our parents and all the accomodations there and all are VIP. We thanked because we got so many special gifts from our wedding, except from Eunji and Hayoung who gave us a lingery and told us to wear it before we do our first night. That crazy brats. We choose Bali because we thought it's winter in Europe so we choose the place that have a warm sunshine. And for your information, we haven't do our first night because I was on my period kkeke, I really feel sorry to Bomi..But I promised her to do it after we arrived Bali. We fly with the earliest flight to Bali so that we can reach there before dark. It will take few hours to reach Bali.

*********

"Baby wake up we arrived" I wake her up after we landed safely in Bali.

We continue to our Villa, have rented a private villa near a beauiful beach and we got a car for the whole time we're here.

"Woahh, look unnie, it's really beautiful and big, and look at the view" Bomi walks to the balcony, we can see a very beautiful and clean beach in front of our villa and we can see the hills down there. We clean ourself then gonout for dinner. We just take a walk to the nearest restaurant. We're having dinner while enjoying the sunsets.

"Eat a lot honey, we're gonna need lots of energy as we're gonna do a big fight tonight" Geezz that girl, I slap her as she said that, but I'm blushing, I hang my head down so Bomi can't see my redden face, but it's too late.

"Eyy you're blushing, hhaha tell me, you miss my touch hhuh??"

"Aish geumanhae baby" I feel so happy, Bomi didn't stop staring at me, kiss my palms, caresses it and keep saying I love you.

We take a walk to our Villa while enjoying the sound of the beach and the wind.

I stand near the window, seeing the reflection of the moon through the sea it's so Beautiful. I keep thinking about Bomi, about how lucky I am to have her in my life. I cannot stop thanking to God for making our life wonderful. Unconciousl, tears are running down to my face, tears of japiness, I know why Bomi cried a lot on our wedding day. We're happy as we can finally going through all the hardship. Then I feel my wife hugs me from the back and whispering a song to my ears, a song that she always sing to me and a word that she always said to me.

"Fly to you, stay by my side, you're beautiful" She finished her singing, and turn my body facing her. She cups my face and kiss me softly. I close my eyes and kiss her back.

 

Bomi's POV

I kiss my beautiful wife in front of ke, I never stop being grateful for having her in my life. I brush my lips to jer, I miss her, I want to posses her again to fight. I want to have our first night like she wanted to do. I cup her face again, and kiss fully, and I put out my tongue asking permission to enter . She opens so I cann kiss her whole moith and her tongue. I keep caressing her back while I kiss her. Then I kiss and her neck until I heard a soft moan from her, a sound that I miss the most as we never did it for these two months.

"Mmmhhh.." I continue kissing her neck down to her collarbon, I move down her big shirt then I remember something that Eunii gave to her.

"are you wearing it?" I ask her using my huskybwhisper to her ear that can make her turn on. She nods.

Then i started ing her white big size shirt and leave her only on her white lingerie.

"You're so y honey, I want to have you tonight" Then I continue kissing her.

"I'm totally yours forever baby"

With that, I kiss her back, I start to attack her neck, and I all of her body then I can hear her moan my name again louder this time. She did the same to me. I take off her lingerie so that I can feel all of her skin, I kiss all part of her body I kiss it, I it, I keep whispering I love you everytime she moans my name.

And by that, we really do our first night after we got married. We posses each others' body, we kissing, we got , we made ourselves moan each others' name. We made love, we made love as a spouse.

*******

We did it everyday while we're in Bali . We really enjoy our honeymoon in Bali for a week. We are totally hapy to be here. We promise to come here again next time. With our kids.

Till the time we have to get back to Korea and start to live together at Chorong unnie's apartment.

"Unnie, let's get prepared, I have something to show you"

"What is it baby? It's your exhibition day right" I nod. And I take her to my exhibition today. I told her a long time ago that my communjty will hold a big exhibition. I lied to her, it's my solo exhibition. Of course I got help from my friends on my community.

I drive our car to the exhibition place near the Gangnam Mall.

"Unnie, wear this..." I told her to cover her eyes before entering the exhibition place.

"Why I have to use this??!"

"Just do it unnie," she did what I said and I bring her to the exhibition hall. I spot so many visitors and also my bestfriends are here already, Eunji, Naeun and Hayoung. I give them sign to silent before I open up unnie's blindfold.

"We're here unnie, let me open it and don't open your eyes till I count to three nae" she nodded.

"Alright, hana,,, dul,,,,,,set....Now Open your eyes".

She opened her eyes and look around, there are so many peoples and she started to focus all the photos on the wall and even there's a big one.

She realized all the photos on thr walls are her photos and our wedding photos. She widened and cover it with her palms.

"Baby,, baby what is this??!"

I jut smile to her while everyone there clapping and smiles happily. And then there's announcer say something

"Well, congratulation for Miss Park Chorong and Miss Yoon Bomi's marriage, and this exhibition is a gift from Miss Bomi to her beautiful wife, she prepared this all by herself, all the photos here are taken by Miss Bomi herself, except the wedding photos. She just wanted to show her uncountable love for her wife. So, with this announcement, the exhibition is started. Everyone please enjoy."

They all clap their hand and start to enjoy the exhibition.

"Baby....." Chorong unnie couldn't say any words, she's crying, so I just hug her tightly.

"It's my gift to you, I prepare this to you, only for you my beautiful wife."

"I love you baby" she hugs me again

"I love you too honey I'm the happiest person in this world, to have you, to have a very beautiful lady in the world. I will never stop thanking to God for all the best gift in my life, you're my best gift. I promise to love you till death do us part.".

I kiss her, I kiss her lips in front of so many peoples here.

I love you Park Chorong, my wife, my beautiful lady, let's live hapily ever after.

She nods and kiss me back.

We promise each other to move forever not to hurt each other to love and cheris every single moment. Till we get old till we die.

Yoon Bomi loves Park Chorong

 

A/N :

Here it is. Chomi lives happily ever after.

Thank you so much for all the readers who always with this story, commenting giving ideas and inspirations. I love you so mich.

Hope to see you soon on my next story.

xoxo

Pabbochomi