CHAPTER 17

BEAUTIFUL

Morning in the Style Magz office is always hectic, that will happen until the end of work time. Today Bomi has to go out to take some pictures that will be on next month edition. She has to cancel her plan to have lunch with Chorong. Meanwhile Chorong is also busy with the meeting with an Italian model that will be contracted by Style. In the afternoon Bomi has just go back to office at 6 pm and that means no one at the office because working time has ended. “Pheww why today is so tiring,” Bomi said while throwing herself on her chair, her eyes are on Chorong's room searching if she's in her room or no. It can be seen, Chorong is still busy with all the papers on her desk, she's still busy signing so many documents. Bomi doesn't want to disturb her so she decides to continue her work, printing some photos and sample that will be used to meeting tomorrow. Bomi drowns into her world on working, she's way too focus so she doesn't realize if Chorong comes out of the room and goes to her desk. Chorong is shock seeing her work room has been empty, there's no staff out there, and only left her Yoon Bomi. “Aish, Yoon Bomi, what are you doing so serious until you don't see me” said Chorong, she taps Bomi's shoulder that makes Bomi almost jump from her chair.

“Heol unni, you shocked me, what if I die due to heart attack” Bomi said while holding her chest.

“Yah,, don't said that, I won't let you die that easy haha” Chorong said

“You stilll have too much papers to be signed? It's home time anyway” Bomi asks.

“Hm still left some, but I'll finish tomorrow, kinda tired, and you?” Chorong answers and ask back.

“I just need to print these samples for your meeting tomorrow, take a look this pic? Nice isn't it? like you hehhe” Bomi said while giving Chorong some pics that she took today. Chorong smiles seeing the pics, it's always perfect whenever Bomi takes that.

“Yaah, I'm not that perfect, but you're the best, really, I mean it” Bomi just smiles hearing Chorong's compliment. She goes back to her computer and printer and continue printing the leftover pictures. Chorong looks amazed seeing Bomi who is working seriously, she doesn't take her eyes off Bomi. Bomi can feel if Chorong's staring at her seriously non stop.

“Unnie, if you keep staring at me like that, I can't be sure if I can finished these prints” Bomi said while facing her face to Chorong, without she realized now her face is so damn close to Chorong's, it's the first time she sees Chorong's face that close. Chorong's beauty is so perfect, no one can beat her.

“Hm, you're to serioous when you're focusing on your work, I am really dazzled,, by your charms” said Chorong in a low tone, Chorong slowly closes her face to Bomi and she doesn't expect if Bomi will turn her face too.

“But,, you're,,, mesmerizing me more with your beauty” Bomi whishpers and her eyes are still focused on Chorong's face, she observe them detailedly start from Chorong's eyes, nose and her red lips, she gulps without realized it. Chorong's staring back at Bomi's face and slowly move closer to Bomi's face and whishper... “Really??” Then she moves her face closer to Bomi's lips that makes their lips touched. Both are drown into their own world. Bomi doesn't stay still, she doesn't know what comes into her mind. She press her lips into Chorong's, Chorong looks shocked with this action and Bomi is also shocked with her own action. But she decides to continue what she's doing. Chorong slowly closes her eyes, so does Bomi and starts to move her lips slowly and deepen her kiss, she gives signal for Chorong to opens in order Bomi can kiss her more. Chorong understand what Bomi wants, she opens , without waiting, Bomi deepen her kiss, she kisses Chorong's upper lips then her lower lips. She's doing it many times and she puts her tongue inside Chorong's mouth, Chorong does the same, their tongues are dancing together inside each other's mouth. Chorong links her arms into Bomi's neck, meanwhile Bomi puts her hands into Chorong's waist and her right hand is on Chorong's cheek. The two girls who are in love but haven't been official yet are enjoying their sweet and passionate kiss, they can feel each others' heavy breath. Without they realize, they kiss for almost 7 mnutes, they stop because they need airs to breath. They parting each other, Chorong still closes her eyes and smiles shyly, she feels like doesn't want to open her eyes due to embarasement. Bomi herself is shy and has no idew what to do, now she's afraid if Chorong will be angry for what she had done.

.....................

........................

.............. Silence........

 

“U,,,unnie, ss,,sorry, I,, I've been bad, sorry unnie” Bomi's stuttering but Chorong just chuckled.

“Why you have to apologize?” ask Chorong

“I,, I've been too far,,so,,,,sorry unnie, you must be angry” But Chorong isn't angry at all

“Anni Bbom-ah, I'm not angry at all, even I,,, I like it” Chorong answers with smile shyly. Bomi feels relieve knowing Chorong isn't angry but she confused what she has to do she lost her concentrate.

“Aah, geurae, then,,then let's go home,,, come I,,,I'll drive you” Bomi said stuttered.

Chorong laughs seeing Bomi's cute stuttering action.

“Mm I can go home by myself, you can go home first” Chorong said. Actually, Bomi has been waiting this time to take Chorong to dinner, but that's a mess now, she can't be sure if she can face Chorong after what happen just now.

“Oh,, gg gwenchana?” ask Bomi

“Nae, I still want to sign some papers” Chrong answers shortly. Chorong knows if Bomi is embarassed for what happen just now.

“Ah, o,,okay then unnie, don't go home too late, I'll be going now, see you” Bomi bids goodbye to Chorong then she immediately takes her bag and walks fastly to the exit door. After Bomi left, Chorong goes back to her room and throws herself on her chair, she sighs so many times and, again, smiling by herself.

“Hm I don't expect you'll be brave to did it Bbom-ah, I really like it, when will you tell me your feeling? What if there will be in between us?” Chorong still feel worry about Nana.

Chorong and Bomi didn't realize if there's someone who saw them when they were kissing in Bomi's desk. It was Eunji who saw them, she hasn't go home yet, she was about to overtime tonight, she was out to brought coffee and snack. Eunji suddenly saw two figures who are kissing so passionately, she saw it from afar, she can't say nothing seeing Chorong, the girl she loves was kissing with Bomi, her work partner. Eunji is sad seeing that thing but in the other side, she can't do nothing, Bomi told her that she like Chorong and Eunji knows if Chorong also like her.

“Hff, why do I have to see them, maybe it's my time to stay away, I know I can't never get her” Eunji feels sad, but she can't do nothing. She knows if Chorong is still in her room, she canceled her plan to work overtime. She goes inside the staff room and takes her bag then goes home.

xxxxxx

Chorong decides to meet Naeun after work, she wants to tell everything that happen this evening. She will tell Naeun about her fearness about Nana. Naeun keeps teasing her because she finally kissed with the one she love, though they're not official yet. “Yaah, stop tease me Naeun-ah, pheww I really regret for telling you about what happened” Naeun just laugh seeing her unnie.

“But Naeun-ah, I,, am still afraid, if Bomi and I become official, there will be Nana between us, you know, they both cannot be separated hfff..."

“Unnie,No need to worry, Bomi unnie and Nana is just a close friend, I've told you before if Nana loves her but Bomi unnie doesn't love her that way, she loves you, just love you, Hayoung told me everything, you need to trust Bomi unnie and no need to worry” Naeun tries to make sure her bestfriend so that she won't be worry too much about Nana.

“Hmm fine then, I hope Bomi will tell me her feeling very soon, I never knew that I would end up falling for Bomi”

Sigh....

-to be continued-

 

A/N

Hii hiii, here's a short update, phewwww it's too hard writing on the part of their Kissing. hahah, let me tell you, I;m good at describe it on my imagination, But I'm bad at put it into words hhaha.

It gets me goosebump,, non stopp ,, trust me hahaha.. Actually I was about to post it later, But I cannot stand to keep it, I want to share their kiss with all of you guys haha.

Phewww I hope you like this chapter, it's kinda scary writing this part, I'm afraid  if you cant enjoy their kissing part hhahaha.

But, yeah, I did it...

Please enjoy the show hahah,

thx for those who subscribe, vote and comments.

I love you all

See you on the next chapter.

xoxo

Chomi for my life. <3