CHAPTER 97

BEAUTIFUL

Mwo? Bomi proposed you? Really dear? Omo, I'm so happy to hear that. I know Bomi will not only playing with this relationship” Chorong's mother souded startled when Chorong told her that Bomi has proposed her and they planned to get married in next two months.

"Nae eomma, I'm really happy we will finally get married, and it won't happen if it's notnbecause your blessing" Chorong said with almost teary eyes.

"You deserve it dear, I'm happy too you finally find someone who will be with you till the end, and don't worry we'll help you with your marriage plan. Don't forget to call your dad nae"

"Nae Eomma, I'll call appa too today and I'll take Bomi to come home to talk about our marriage, thank you so much Eomma"

Chorong looks so happy right after Bomi proposed her. Now she called Bomi not as her girlfriend, but as her fiance, her wife to be. Just one more step to the eternal happiness.

Tuuuuuuutttt,,,, Chorong's desk phone rings and it's the director's secretary.

"Park Chorong-sshi, Director told you to come to his room now"

"Ah nae Yoora-sshi, I'll come now, thank you"

 

Chorong's POV

Hfff what now? Director calls me, that means there are going to be a talk about my issue, or maybe the issue has extended into my engangement with Bomi? Maybe the company will really tell me to sign off from this company?

I walk calmly to Director's room and slowly knocking on the door.

"Oh Chorong-ah, come in" He said, he told his secretary to leave us for a while. Then he told me to sit down.

"Well Chorong-ah, you maybe know why I called you here, it's related to your current issue" He said

"Nae Sir, and if you want me to choose between stay here but stop with my relationship or continue moving to other branch, well I have my decision, I'm going to sign off from the Company and I'm ready"

He looks at me and chuckles on my utterance.

"Hahaa, calm down Chorong-ah, well I've talked about this with the top management, we all know that you're one of the best manager here, right after Tamaki. And I want to tell you that for me, I have no problem with your private life, but still, there are lots of people in the company. But then the management have agree for you to stay here and no need to resign or move to another branch. We were sorry if we pressed or maybe hurt you with such an issue and problem. We won't make it hard, we need you, Style need you so, I hope you still want to stay with us and work for Style."

Wow, I'm a so confused with this, what does it mean then, they asked me to go out from here or move to another branch but now they wanted me to say.

"Well excuse me Sir, what does it mean? You told me to choose before and now you asked me to stay...."

"Calm down Chorong-ah, we admit that we did a mistake, the management shouldn't put your personal issue into this office issue, well we tried to accept whatever you are, we all need you here, so what I want to tell you is I take back our words to make you choose the option that we gave you. And we deeply apologize to you for that"

Hfff I take a breath, still cannot understand. I just say yes to him and back to work. I'll think about it myself. I don't mind if I have to resign from here as long as Bomi is on my side.

 

I walk back to my work room and continue working. I don't want to over think about this. I forgot to call Bomi and tell her to come back to Suwon and Cheongju. We have to tell to our parents about our marriage plans.

I'm glad that Bomi looks so serious for marrying me, I couldn't stop crying when she proposed me. I'm glad that she's wise enough now to make a decision to have her future life with me. I'm so lucky to have her.

 

I go home earlier today and I go straightly to her apartment, I checked her before if she's home or not. She said she's helping hrr friend tuttoring in a university and she'll be home at 6pm. So I decided to go earlier before her. I buy some ingredients I want to cook dinner for my fiance. I didn't tell her that I'm going to her apartment after this.

I press the password and enter the apartment. I puy my bag on the couch and I walk to kitchen. I put the apron and start cooking. I'm going to make buddae jigae for her and chicken feet for us, I also make a kimchi jjeon. I put all the ingredients and start cooking. I didn't stop smilling while I'm cooking. I've imagined that my life would be like this in the next two months. I will go home then cook while waiting for my wife to come home. I cannot stop giggling by myself just imagining those kid of things. And that would be nicer with two kids at home, they're playing around the kitchen while waiting for their eomma comeback home.

I was busy cooking then my phone is ringing. It's from Naeun, why did she call??

"Nae Naeun-ah.."

"Unnie where are you?" She asked, I'm guessing she wants to take me and Bomi out.

"I'm in Bomi's apartment, but Bomi isn't home yet and I didn't tell her that I'm here, what's wrong Naeun-ah"

"Ahh, I thought you're both are home, Just want to hangout with you two"

"Eum, I guess I can't tonight, Bomi is still helping her friend, tuttoring in a class, what about tomorrow night? I'll ask Bomi's schedule"

"Hmm nae unnie, just let us know or you can tell Eunji tomorrow.

I hang up the phone and continue cooking. I have to finish it fast, right before Bomi come home.

"Yass, finished..." I finally finished cooking and set all the foods on the table. I was just finished cooking but then Bomi calls me.

"Nae baby.."

"I've just finished unnie, and I'm on my way home, you're still at the office?" She asked.

"No baby, how was your tuttoring?" I talk as normal as possible so that she won't be suspicious that I'm in her apartment now.

"It's tiring honey, do you want me to come to your home?"

"Eoh, no baby, just go home and take some rest nae" I told her.

"Ah nae unnie, I'll call you when I'm home"

I hang up the phone and didn't stop giggling. She'll be happy if she finds me here. I wait for almost 10 minutes then I heard someone's pressing the keys and open the door. Here's my baby coming home. I hide myself behind the door, I want to surprised her when she enters the house.

"Kakkooooongggg..." I shocked her with my sudden appearance.

"Aaaghjhjhj ,,, kamchagiyaaaa...."

I laughed so hard seeing her frightened face after I surprised her.

"Heoll,,,, unnieeeee,, aishhhh,, you startled me,, what if I die hfffff" she's sulking so much.

I keep laughing as I can't stand seeing her cute frightened face.

"You're so cute baby hhahahaha..."

"Aishhh, you're so naughty, hfff, it's not funny unnie, aifooo" she keeps touching her chest as she's still shocked.

"Hhahaha mian mian,, I can't stand seeing your face hhahahha." I cup he face and kiss her pouting lips.

"Aishh, don't do it again, ansd how could you lie to me geezz, this girl" she pinch my cheek hard

"Aww yaah appo, I just want to surprised you, hehe, go clean yourself and let's eat" I hold her hand and take her to kitchen.

"Woaah you coomed these all?" She's happy after seeing her favorit foods on the table, still woth her widened mouth.

"Nae, let's clean our body first then eat"

"Take a bath together??" She said with her naughty gaze.

"Andwae,, we'll take forever if we do" I refused her since I know what's on her mind.

"Hhaha no, just take a bath, I promise, come on honey, I'm really hungry"

Hff what did she has so that I always follow her easily

"Alright, promise, just take a shower together, no attack"

She's just grinning and chuckled maybe she laughed when I said no attack.

She really did what I said, we just take a bath together and changed into homey clothes and the we have dinner together.

"Woahh all the foods,, hmmm, Jalmeogge shimnida.." We said it together.

We enjoy my home cooking together, I love how she always praised my foods, and eats them all. I feel full just seeing her eating deliciously. She keeps feeding me with all the foods that she eats

"Hfff stop baby, I'm full" I keep whinning to her to stop feeding me.

"Hehe nae nae,, it's all delicious, I'm also full, thank you so much for dinner honey" she thanked me and pecked my cheek.

We clean the table and she insisted me to just sit down on the couch and she will do all the dishes.

"Let me help then.." I said to her.

"Aishh no, just sit down there, I'll do it fast, just wait." she didn't allow me to help her. So I jus do what she said, I take a glass of water and walk to the couch and laying my body while waiting for her finished doing dishes.

I laid my head on the couch, I turn on the music from Bomi's home audio. I turn a korean classic sentimental song, I always do this whenever I feel tired. Then I see my baby's walking to me and sit on the floor below me. She laid her head on my foot.

"Thank you for the foods unnie, I will never get bored to your cooming, I swear".

"Thank you too for helping me cleaning the dishes, drink this" I give her a glass of cold healthy drink. She drink it all.

"How was your day baby?" I stoke her soft hair that still laying on my foot.

"Hm quite fun, but I don't really like tuttoring you know, better taking photo in an outdoor place, or studio, something like that.".

"Kkeke it's because you're a free spirited, but you can take it as other experience, it's good for your career later"

"I know unnie, hff it's quite tiring today, but I have to work harder,, for us,," She laid again her head on my feet, I smile widely after she said that. I love how she said she will work harder for me and her. Imma proud of her.n Then I cup her face from above and pecks her few times.

"This,, to release your tiredness..." I peck her lips once,

"This,, for your hardwork for us.." I peck it again

"And this.. For your biggest love for me"

She quickly hold my head and take the peck longer and turn into a kiss. We kissed in a reversed position, my forehead on her chin and her forehead on my chin. We kiss each others' lower and upper lips. I want to help her release her tiredness today.

"I'm proud to have you baby, really, I mean it" I whisper to her ear. She then gets up sits on the couch and kiss me back. We kissed for few minutes and her kiss is getting intense then I remember I wanted to say something.

"Baby..." I stop the kiss when she was about to kiss me rougher.

"Wae..." She said with already a heavy breath.

"Eumm..." She looks at me with a curious face

"Wae unnie, why did you stop? You're on period?" She asked, as I guessed before, she's going to continue the kiss into make love session. Then I shake my head.

"Then?? Why did you stop? Are you tired honey?" She asked me again,

"No baby, but,, eumm, I have a wish,, before we get married"

"Hmm, what is it?, tell me"

"Eum, can we not making love, till we're officially married?" I asked her. She looked into my eyes with super curious gaze.

"Huh? Wae? You're Bored?"

"anniyo baby, I just want to save it till our first night," I tried to explain her slowly, so that she won't get mad after knowing my idea. She's frowning, seems like she didn't get what I mean

"Andwae,, how can I stand for two months, aishh, we did it many times anyway, and we're not even anymore" I giggled seeing her lime this it's like a kid who is not allowed eating candy by her mom.

"Listen babe, I want to make it special, you know, to feel it like our real first night after married, I really want to feel it, the first night, as we did it many times. So I guess why don't we stop for now on, till we're officially maried. You get what I mean baby?"

"Heol, why you wish such a thing unnie, aishh,, then we'll do nothing? Even kiss??" She's still sulking like a kid. I her hair and pinch her cheek.

"Kkeke, of course we can still kiss, what I mean is we just need to stop having for these two months"

"Not even make out??" Kkeke this kid is really something, she keep asking for the detail. How could she asked that thing when she knows me well, that I would fall easily when we're making out.

"No baby, you know me well, how is it? Agree?"

"Aishh unnie life's been hard and why you make it harder"

"Kkeke stop sulking baby, just for two months, you still can kiss me, just,, no attack, that's it"

She blows her hair many times, as a sign that she's annoyed but it's cute to see her like that. And I'm glad I finally making her agree to not having again till we're officially married.

"Good girl.." I kiss her lips again. Then we take our time to rest as we're tired from today's activities.

We move to Bomi's bedroom.and sleep together. I really feel sorry for her, as I know she can never stand of my hair's scent Or slep without making out session But I really want to feel like other normal couple, having our special first night.

I feel sorry for her so I sleep with hugging her tight..linking my arms around her stomach.

We sleep together under the dim light and the nature sounds from Bomi's audio in her room.

"Jjaljayo baby..." I peck her lips before we get to sleep.

"Jjaljayo honey, dream of us, I love you" She kiss me from forehead, eyes, nose and lips. I laid my head on her arm. And we sleep till each of us flying into our dreams. Dreams that might have the same content as we can't wait to officially married and live together.

 

A/N :

Few more steps to Chomi's real happiness.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry for all mistakes and typos.

I love you

Xoxo

Pabbochomi