CHAPTER 88

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi's POV

We clean ourself again after making love session on our first morning after getting back together. well acutally I don't want to get up again as I want the second round but Chorong unnie slapped me after I asked that. Lol, Poor me having a savage girlfriend. 
I called Eunji to meet up at xxx Cafe, I told her to bring Naeun and Hayoung too.
"Unnie pegopa,,," I called her after I finished cleaning myself.
"Go prepare yourself first then comeback here"
I did what Chorong unnie said and we enjoy our 1st breakfast together. Then we prepare ourselves to go on a date. 
"Baby did you tell Eunji and Naeun if we're back together again?" Unnie asked me.
"Not yet, they will know today"
"Hmm we didn't talk too much and you already set a double date instead of date on our own"
"We've made love on our own tho" I said that to her that made me end up getting a slap on my shoulder.

I drive to xxx cafe to meet Eunji and Naeun, and Lizzy also messaged me that she's shopping around Gangnam, that's good that means she will only need 5 minutes to reach our meeting place. I was busy with replying Lizzy's text and I didn't realize that I got a scary glare from Chorong unnie.

Chorong's POV

Why is that Pabbomi busy with her mobile while she's driving? It's not her habit. I'm sure she's texting with that Lizzy girl, the girl that she knew in Japan. I wonder how close they are and what was their relationship.
"Baby, you're driving and you're busy with your phone, let me drive then so you can continue chit chat with your Japanese friend"
She looked startled and looking at me with scared look.
"Eoh, sorry unnie, I'm just replying Lizzy's message and telling her where will I hangout, she said she wanted to join for a while" She said without showing a guilty face. Geez that Pabbomi, I'll kill ya if you ever dared to cheating.
"Focus to your driving then, I don't wanna die because of that Lizzy" I said that and that Pabbo Yoon just laugh seeing me being jealous.
"Hhaha aigo unnie, you're jealous" she said and pinch my cheek, I slap her palm that pinching my cheek.
"Aishh stop it Yoon..."
She keeps laughing at me while I keep pouting and sulking about her meeting with Lizzy. I thought this will be our only date but she invited her new friend.

We arrived at xxx cafe, Eunji said she will arrive in 15 minutes while Hayoung's still not sure about to come or not, she said she has a sudden exam.
We order our snack and drink while waiting for others. I heard Bomi got a call from her friend Lizzy, seems like she's going to arrive here any soon. Hmm that girl must be really pretty, Bomi never kokes with her taste of girls. Lol I didn't to be so self praised, but it's true Nana and Hyojin's beauty isn't koke.
I was spacing out till I feel Bomi poke my cheek cutely.
"Unnie, you're spacing out, what are you thinking about?"
"Eoh? N,,no, no I'm not thinking about anything"
"But you're keep spacing out huh..." I know she can read mind.
"Hmm, I'm thinking about you"
"Tzzkk,, since when you become so cheesy unnie, but I like that" She said while pecking my cheek.

"Hi Bbom...!!!" I heard a girl voice calling Bomi from a far. There comes a pretty figure with a straight brown hair and looks tall, she wears an ellegant outfit with a nice pair of boots and putting a glasses on her head. Well, she looked perfect, I wonder if Bmi is really close with her?

"Hi,," I heard Bomi replied her greeting and waving her hand, signaling Lizzy to come over to our table. She gets up and accept Lizzy's request to hug, tzzkk Yoon Bomi, how could you do this in front of me.
"Oh, you're with someone? I thought you're alone" She said, well I don't want to say that I don't like her, but how could she said that in front of someone who is hanging out too with Bomi.
"Ah nae, she is Chorong unnie, Park Chorong, my...."
I wonder what will Bomi introduced me to her since I ahaven't known yet if Lizzy is straight or no...
"....Ex...." What??? Bomi just introduced me as her ex? It's true that I am her ex, bit I was,, I WAS her ex..but we're together Yoon, I give a scary glare to her.
"Owh your ex that you told me? Wow,, Nice to know you Chorong-sshi, I'm Lizzy, Bomi's new friend, we know each other in Japan" That lizzy girl introduced herself to me, well I don't know if she can observe my jealous sight or not, but I shake her hand too and introduce myself.
I keep battling with my own thoughts, for the whole introduction session and keep hoping that there is nothing between them.  but then Bomi said something to Lizzy...
"But we're back together now" Bomi said with a proud smile, and interwined our fingers, well, I was kinda melting and touched seeing her finally introduced me as her girlfrend.
"Ow really??...." I keep observing Lizzy's expression when Bomi said that we're back together now, I want to know if she's jealous or not.
"Woww,, that's a great news, you finally made it, congratulation for both of you" Lizzy smiles happily after Bomi told ter that we're back.
Well it seems like Bomi told her about our story, I can see from the way Lizzy congratulated us.
"Thanks, I haven't tell to Chorong unnie about you yet...." She said, well it's confirmed that she was close to her before.
"Eoh, nothing's interested from me..." Lizzy said,
"Unnie, this Lizzy unnie is,,, Nana's ex girlfriend" Bomi said a thing that made me quite startled, I didn't expect that Bomi will meet Nana's ex girlfriend, how in the world so big and she can meet Nana's ex girlfriend?!
"Eoh? Really??"
"Nae, I didn't expect it too but that's the fact" Bomi said while takes a glance at Lizzy. Lizzy just chuckled seeing me startled.
"Nae, it was totally accidentally that I meet Bomi who is also Nana's favorit photographer, and don't worry Chorong-sshi, Bomi has told me everything about herself, you and also Nana." I just nod.
"So have you met Nana unnie? Or called her?" Bomi asked Lizzy, hff why they have to talk about Nana?
"Not yet, I'm still checking her schedule through Danny, seems she's really busy nowadays and Dann6 told me that she's still stressed about you" 
I take a glance and listen to their conversation while Bomi keeps holding my hand.
"Hff, I met her few days ago and I've made her heart broke on our first day meeting, necause I said that I still love Chorong unnie" Bomi said, while taking a glance to me, maybe she feels bad because she didn't talk about it.
"Nah, just ignore her, she'll never give up tho but I mean it, just ignore her. I'll think about my planning to meet her" Lizzy said ehile smiling at me, I guess she thinks about my feeling.
"And well, you both look so gokd together, Chorong is really pretty" I smile with Lizzy's compliment. Bomi glances at me and smile and pat my head softly with her tiny hand.
"Of course, she's my most beautiful girl in the world" I smile shyly hearint Bomi's utterance.
"And wow I already become a third wheel hhaha"
That's how Bomi had her conversation with Lizzy while I didn't talk too much.

No One's POV

It's been almost an hour Bomi, Chorong and Lizzy enjoying their talk until then Eunji arrived too.
"Well,, well, look who's late huh? Did you make love first before coming here?" Bomi spill out a question that made Chorong and others startled but end up laughing.
"Tzzkk ert..." Bomi ends up getting a flick on her forehead by Eunji. They all sit down in a table and then Bomi introduced Liizzy to Eunji and Naeun, Hayoung canceled to come because she has a schedule with her family all of sudden.
"Guys, please know my friend when I was in Japan, she's Korean too but she lived in Japan for few months. Lizzy shakes her hand with Eunji and Naeun. But it's too bad, Lizzy has to leave first because she has appointment with Nana's manager. She bids goodbye after told them that she loved to meet Bomi's friends.

********
"Bbom-ah, Chorong unnie,, are you two get back together already?" Eunji asked curiously.
Both Chorong and Bomi just smile and nod,, while showing their interwined hands..
"Aigoo, Pabbomi why didn't you tell me, is that why you went to Cheongju?"
"Hmm nae, it's a long story, but Chorong unnie kidnapped me to Cheongju kkeke"
Bomi then tells everything to Eunji until they end up together again now. Both Eunji and Naeun finally feel happy knowing that their bestfriend could stop themself from the suffering days.
"Glad you're finally back, look at Chorong unnie, she looks much better than before, she really looked like a Zombie before" Naeun .
"Yaah Naeun-ah, how could I look like a zombie?!".
"Hhaha but Naeun's right unnie, you looked like a zombie, too thin, pale face, workaholic tzzkk"
"Yaah yaah you two, dare to tease me now hih, look at them Bbom-ah, that Pabboji didn't talk to me at all when I broke yo with you"
"That Pabboji loves her Pabbomi so much unnie hhaha" Chorong puting when she finds Bomi too.
"Aishh so you're with them??!"
They all laugh seeing sulking Chorong.
"Hhaha, but glad you're back into my lovely lady as before because I comeback to your life" Bomi said consoling Chorong then kiss her lips.
"Yaah, yaah, stop kissing in public, it's only your first day together" Eunji said protesting their action.
"Heol, what's wrong, we even made love on our first day together hhahaha" Chorong slapped Bomi as she revealed what they did this morning, Meanwhile Eunji and Naeun just laugh hard, knowing that their friends are both ert.
"So what's your next plan After getting back together?" What would you do to fer unnie's parent approval?" Eunji asked as she still curious about approval from Chorong's parent.
"We have no idea yet, I guess I need to enjoy our time together first, then think about it later" Chorong said with a pretty smole on her face.
"We'll always support you, we'll try to help you, no need to worry, and Bomi if you want to find a job, just tell me, I'll help you" Eunji said.
"Why don't you just get back to Style unnie?" Naein suggested, as she know Bomi is one of the best photographer there.
"Mmm I don't think so, I'm thinking about open a galery but yeah, I'll think about it later. For now I'll just stay as Style GM's girlfriend hhehe"

The four bestfriends really enjoy their first time together after a long time. Eunji suggest them to live together in one apartment, but Bomi insist doing it after they get aproval from Chorong's parent.

*********
It's been few days since Chorong and Bomi can finally get back together and live peacefully. They don't forget about some obstacles that might come, but they don't want to think about it.
It's the night that Bomi promised to pick up Chorong at her office, they want to have dinner together. It feels weird for Bomi, coming to Style office but to fetch her girlfriend.
Bomi has been waiting for her girlfriend at the parking lot. Chorong told her to get inside to her room but the younger refused, she said she will just wait at the lobby.
It's 7pm Chorong finally stop her work and packed her belonging, she's ready to go home she looms happy because Bomi fetch her up today.
"Bye guys, I'm going home, don't go home late nae"
"You look so happy and rushed unnie..." Eunji askes as she noticed Chorong's face is so bright.
"Mm my baby picked me up, we're going on dinner, wanna join us?" Chorong asked.
"Naeun is still on location, maybe next, say hi to Bomi"
Chorong walks happily through the office corridor, she keeps smilling happily and greets all the staffs that she meet on her way to lobby. She feels like it's her first date with Bomi.
"Woaah, why today is so beautiful, It's more beautiful than a storytelling about a handsome prince with a white horse picking up her princess? Kkekek" Chorong chuckling by herself as she omagining how wonderful her life is now.
"Tzzk, but Bomi is more handsome than that prince kkekek" Chorong keeps mumbling by herself.
Meanwhile from the other side there is a staff that overheard about Chorong and Eunji's conversation just now, she's a staff that saw Bomi at the airport a long time ago, when Chorong went to Japan.
"Huh, Baby? Bomi? So the rumour is true? Chorong sunbaenim and Bomi were dating and then broke up, that's why Bomi resigned from here, and now they're together again? Mmm I never expect Chorong and Bomi are,,,,,,, lesbian"

Chorong's POV

I don't know why I feel so happy today, I'm just going to have dinner with my baby, it was a common thing, maybe it's because we didn't do it for a long time. I walk to the lobvy and seeing my baby is enjoying her coffee in front of the caffe nearby. She spotted and waves her hand.
"Hi baby..." I walk to her and peck lips, she looked startled seeing my action, I know it's because I rarely do this in the past, I alwahs feel insecure about doing this kind of action.
"You're so clingy now unnie" she said.
"Tzzk shut up, now let's go, I'm hungry" I steal her coffee from her hand and walk in front of her, I take a glance to her and she just shakes her head and smiling.
We drive to a restaurant in Gangnam to fill up our hunghry stomach.
"Unnie you look so happy today huh?" Bomi asked me curiously. 
"Can't I be happy meeting my girlfriend?" She just chuckled seeing me happy like this.
We arrived at our favorite restaurant and order ur favorite foods. We really enjoy the dinner, I was busy feeding Bomi, laughing and talking about random things, and then I heard someone called Bomi's name.
"Shorty..."
Just by hearing what she called Bomi, I already know who she is, why she has to come in between our happy dinner time?
"Eoh, N-nana unnie?" Bomi looked startled seeing Nana standing in front of our table.
Nana takes a glance to me and Bomi, she looks mad all of sudden.
"So you really don't want to give me a chance??" She ask Bomi sarcasticaly. Bomi never told me that Nana asked her a chance.
"Hmm sorry unnie" Bomi looks guilty when she apologizes to Nana.
"Why? Am I that bad so that I didn't deserve a chance?" I had a feeling that there will be a quarell here hfff.
"It's not like that unnie, I've told you the reasons  please understand"
I can see Nana's sarcastic glance to us
"Hff, why is always me who has to understans"
"Unnie please, I don't want to argue with you"
"Are you back together with Chorong? She's the reason I didn't get a chance at all from you!!".
I still holding on my emotion, I'm trying to be patient, Bomi also holds my hand, try to calm me.
"Unnie I said please stop, can you respect us?"
"Tzzkk, see? I was the first one who got close to you, but it was always me who end up being the loser, I always lost to her,, yeah,, lost and give up, are you happy Chorong-ah?" I can see her glancing madly to me, hell what did I do wrong to her?
I put down my spoon and stand up, I cannot hold anymore, I was always being nice to her even if she tried to steal Bomi from me many times.
"Excuse me Nana-sshi, you heard from Bomi herself that she has her own reason why she can't be with you? Can you please at least respet her decision?"
I take a glance to Bomi who is covering her face with her palm, I know she didn't expect there will be a quarell here, but I can't stand seeing Nana keep making me as I'm the one who steal Bomi from her.
"You win, that's why you can say that, what would you do if you lose?!!" Nana said, now she sounded really mad.
I close my eyes trying to make myself calm.
"Sorry Nana, it's not about lose or win, I never force Bomi to choose me and you keep blaming me for that?"
"But it's true, if only you didn't exist or responded her, Bomi maybe will be mine, even you hurted her"
"Stop,, stop it,, !!! can you stop please unnie? Listen, I love Chorong unnie from the first sight and even after we broke up, I really love her that's why I choose her no matter what happen, please stop this and let's respect each other" I feel really touched seeing Bomi stays on my side and fight for our love in front of Nana.
I can see the anger on Nana's eyes, I believe she's a good girl, she probably just feel desperated for having Bomi in her life.
"Respect?!? Fine, Fine...!!! if that's what you want Yoon Bomi.... For now I will really give up on you..." Nana's tearing up, she's crying and it could br my fault? I'm a girl too, I can feel how she feels, but I love Bomi.
"... I'll give up start from now on,, hear that? I'm giving up, Yoon Bomi. Goodbye..." With that, she rans away from the restaurant. I take a glance to Bomi who looks distracted, I know she must be thinking to chase Nana or stay with me...
"Go chase her if you want..." I said to her.
Instead of chasing Nana, Bomi takes a sit and lean her head on her palms. I know she must be feeling guilty too.
"Sorry,,, sorry if I made everything complicated" I said to her, I don't know why I apologized to her.
"No need to apologized, it's all my fault hff, sorry for ruining our dinner nae" she said softly while holding my hand. I love how she made me not to feel guilty, that's what I always love from Bomi.

 

-to be continued-

A/N :

An update for you on our CHOMI DAY, yes today, on 3rd every month is CHOMI DAY. So let's celebrate with this update ^^. I hope you like it, and sorry for mistakes and typos.

thanks for always reading.

I love you

 

Xoxo

Pabbochomi