CHAPTER 1

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi's POV

Clickkk..... clickkk.... “Smile more please...” Cliiickk... clickkk “Okay,, turn your body around and spread your beautiful hair, okay good, it's done, we'll continue after lunch break.” that's a sounds of my camera on a studio and sounds of me directing the model for a photo shoot. Well, that's my job, as a photographer and my name is Yoon Bomi, people use to call me Bomi, I’m 22 years old. I've been working on Style Magazine as a photographer for more than a year. I love this kind of job, I love photography, I love taking picture of beautiful object and this is my passion. Thanks God the company trust their models to me. Well there's one more reason I love working on this company, it's because of a beautiful senior worker, Park Chorong, Chief Editor on our office. She's so beautiful, like an angel. I love her since very from the first time I enter this building, I love her at the first sight. She's so perfect in my eyes, her skin, her eyes, her beautiful long brown hair, her all perfect figure. I am speechless every time she comes towards my direction, I lost my words, in my hazy dream she was shining, she was so dazzling. With a fluttering hear, without her knowing, I always silently stealing a glance at her when she walks or even when she does her things seriously. I always nervous whenever she stands beside me while I'm taking photo of a model to check the photo result. My heart melts every time she smiles, or when our eyes meet, my hearts pounds, I fall in love with my Chief Editor, Park Chorong.

I'm just too stupid, I never dare to confess or even show my feelings to her. She's too perfect, I feel like I didn't suit her. I don't even dare to stare her eyes, she's just to lovely she's kind to all of her work partner, that's why everyone likes her. And how can I get close to her If she's already close with the General Manager, Tamaki Hiroshi, a Japanese, they really suit as a couple, maybe they love each other. I think I've lost my chance. That's one of so many reason I didn't dare to show my feeling.

Some people say that I'm so lucky because I'm surrounded by many beautiful girls and most of them are models, include Im Nana, a very beautiful model that's often used by my company. She's a Korean-American model who lived in LA and moved to Seoul few months ago. I don't even know why some of girls love to stay close to me. I'm not that perfect in my own eyes. I acknowledge my good looking face, but I'm not that smart, not even tall, even Nana calls me shorty, geez that girl. Some boys even jealous because Nana always stick close to me when doing photo shoot. She even often take me out to lunch or dinner after finished photo shoot. Yess I can call that I'm a lucky girl because I have some beautiful ladies around me, Nana, Naeun and my best friend Hayoung, can you imagine how beautiful they are. But still, Park Chorong is my number one ideal type.

But sometimes I confused about my feeling to Nana, do I like her as a friend, sister or a lover? I feel comfortable when I'm with her. She's more open to me, she's always clingy to me she likes to do the couple stuffs with me, such a holding hands, she likes to kiss my cheek whenever we meet. I just need to figure out my feeling between Nana and Chorong.


 


 

Nana's POV

“Babbyy Bbomm....” I call my favorite Bomi “Aishhh Unnie, I can die from a deaf if you always scream to me like this” She said. Yes that's how I call Bomi, my favorite photographer, my favorite person, she was the first person I met since I moved to Seoul and we're close since then. She calls me Unnie, I've told her to call me with just my name, just call me Nana, but she said it's impolite in Korea if we call elder with only a name. So I just let her call me Unnie, it's cute tho. She's the first person I ever worked with, I love to work with her, she's brilliant, detail and perfectionist. That's why I like her, she's cute, even if she's short :D (sorry Bomi) I call her shorty. I always want to be close to her.

“Babe, let's go out dinner with me” I call her and ask her in my cute way, I know she can't never refuse my aegyo. “I'd love to, but I still have one more photo session with the model, maybe next time, okay?” she's kind to me, even if she refused but she always promises me to make it up next time, that's one of the reason I love her

“Yaah, you're bad, I am bored tonight and I wanna have dinner with you even if it's late” I'm still trying to ask her. I always clingy to her and she never refuse it.

“I really am sorry Unnie, I think I'll finish after midnight, I don't want you to wait too long. I promise to have dinner with you tomorrow, Okay? I promise” she said.“Hmm okay shorty, I keep your promise” I giggle while calling her shorty.


 

 

Hii :D

Short update right?? I'll try my best to make this story interesting, thanks for all the subscriber and those who comments. Thanks for all readers.

I hope you will keep supporting my new story till the end :D .

Well I love you all as I love Chomi hhhaha.

Sorry for typo and grammars

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover