CHAPTER 3

BEAUTIFUL

Photoshoot In Bali

Clickk,,, cliiickk.... Okay Nana, smile more please, now flip your hair and focus your eyes to the sea, yeaa, Okay,, see the sky now and you can express anything you like, , okay,,, great... Done,, ” Bomi happily directing her camera towards Nana. Nana is a perfect figure and of course Bomi has to get the perfect pictures while the photo session The photo takes place in a beautiful beach where Nana can be seen under the sunset. Nana wears read dress that made her look y and also wears y swimming suits with the bright colour in the afternoon, she looked so y and hot and in the evening, she wears a y sleveeless black long dress. The photo session itself have been taken since early morning, from the sunrise, to the hot sun until the sunrise.

She's so gorgeous, Nana looks so beautiful under sunset, she's so hot, aishh,, what's wrong with my eyes, Nana, Chorong.. aisshhh” Bomi is debating with her own thought after doing photograph.

 

“Great, Well done Nana-sshi, you're so gorgeous, I know people will like this edition, thanks you very much for your hardwork Nana-sshi I hope it will come out good as our readers expect.” Chorong comes to Nana and giver her thanking words.

“You're welcome Chorong-sshi, thank you too for trusting me” Nana blows her smile to Chorong.

“Okay everyone, great job, thanks to all of you, don't forget we'll have dinner together tonight” Chorong shout and bows to the team as a sign that the photo shoot has done well. Everyone's clapping and bows each other since the photo shoot is doing well and all the teams are in their great job.

Chorong then silently goes to Bomi who is checking her camera, she just want to say her thank you.

“Great job, Bomi-sshi, you've work hard, thank you very much” Chorong pats Bomi's shoulder and shakes her hand to Bomi and Bomi nervously take Chorong's hand and shake it back and bows to her.

“Nae, thank you sun,, Unnie, you've worked hard too” Bomi answers, still with her nervousnes.

“Bomi-sshi, Let's take a picture together with Nana”

Bomi then go to Nana and everyone's in their position to take picture together. Bomi stands beside Nana and Chorong, she smiles brightly.


 

“You're great as usual Babe, I always satisfied with your photo.” Nana gives compliment to Bomi.

“And you always look like a goddess unnie, so gorgeous, so y The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed” Bomi gives back compliment to Nana that makes Nana blushes because of shyness and suddenly pecks Bomi's lips happily, that makes Bomi speechless and stand like a statue. Nana used to do it everytime she’s happy with Bomi, but still Bomi always surprised when Nana pecked her lips, it's because they don’t have any relationship.

“Sorry babe, I can't stand of your cute lips hehee..” Nana chuckles seeing Bomi's priceless face.


 

At the dinner

All the teams have dinner on the side of a beautiful beach with a beautiful night view. Everyone's enjoying their time and celebrating their satisfaction of their job.

“Please enjoy your meals everyone, it's the rewards for your hardwork, you are free until tomorrow before we come back to Korea. Please enjoy your short holiday” Tamaki who comes this evening greats all the teams.

Bomi suddenly jealous seeing Tamaki who sits beside Chorong. As she heard from everyone, Tamaki came to Bali just for Chorong, because what they know is Tamaki is having a meeting in New York. They talk and laugh together like a couple who do not meet for a long time. So Bomi decides to enjoy her dinner time with Nana.

“Babe, let's take a walk at the beach after this, I want to enjoy the fresh air of Bali, it's my first time coming here” Nana ask cutely to Bomi and Bomi can never reject her request.

“Okay Unnie, anything for you” as Nana's predicted, Bomi grant her request.

On the other side,

Nana call her Bomi with “babe? they are so close I guess, could it be they are already a couple? Wow Bomi's taste is no joke, am I jealous? No no,, it can't be,, who I am anyway to jealous to them” That's Chorong's thought while seeing Bomi talking closely with Nana.

 

On the side of the beach ...

Bomi and Nana are enjoying their free time, they are walking on the beach, Nana linking her arm on Bomi. Nana looks so happy as she can have quality time only with Bomi.

“Hey Bom, I'm so happy right now, I wish I can spend more time everyday with you”

Bomi just smile hearing what Nana said, she doesn't answer anything she’s afraid if Nana will talk seriously about their relationship.

“You don't answer me, aren't you happy enjoying your time with me?”

“Ah, it's not like that unnie, I'm happy too, I can spend my time with you, as you're always busy and never stay for a long time in Seoul”

“Yeah, I know that, that's why I wanna spend my whole night with you now”

Nana : “Bomi-ya...”

Bomi : “Nae unnie...” Bomi waits till Nana speak a word.

“I Love you...” Nana say that words while kiss Bomi's cheek. Bomi who has already used to Nana's behavior just smile sweetly. She knows Nana say those words with a deep meaning, but Bomi still loves Nana as a best friend.

Bomi stays silent she doesn't know what to answer “I know unnie” Bomi answer while giving her smile

“Let's go back to resort unnie, it's late already” Bomi said, she already felt that Nana's being too serious, it's not the cheesy Nana as usual.

“Bomi-ya, let me stay in your room for tonight, I want to sleep with you, I'm bored with my manager, she's sleep talker, too noisy” ask Nana, hopefully Bomi will allow her to stay in her room tonight.

“Okay Unnie, you can sleep in my room” Bomi smiles and answer Nana who looks so happy now.

 

================

In Bomi's Room


 

Bomi have finished packing her photoshoot instruments, camera, tripod, lens and everything. She packed it carefully to her luggage so that she doesn't have to rush packing in the morning.

After finished packing ...

Bomi : “Unnie, you can sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on the couch”

Nana : “Yaah, why would you sleep on the couch, I'm here to sleep with you, come here.”

Bomi : “But unnie,,,”

Nana then pull Bomi’s hand and make her sit on the bed: “No but, do you think I'm gonna you? Ow God , I'm not that cruel, don't be too scare”

Bomi feel relieved Nana has back to her own self. But Bomi doesn't know yet about Nana's habit when she's sleeping :D

 

.... to continued...

 

A/N:

Omo, it's 36 subscriber already? can't believe it :D thank you so much for all your love and support to this story, it really means a lot to me. I hope it can support me to improve in writting, since I've never been good with words and ideas.

Thank you thank you thank you.

Please keep wait for every update, I'll always try to update fast and not a short update.

9 more days to Bomi Birthday yeaaayyy *pompom*

Thank you very much and see you on the next chapter

<3 Love ya all

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover