CHAPTER 30

BEAUTIFUL

Flashback

It was 3 pm, Sunday, Tamaki said that they will be only a half day at the exhibition and they will have a free time after that. And they will be here in Japan only till today, they will be back to Korea tomorrow morning. Chorong feels happy and she won't tell Bomi if she will go back to Korea tomorrow morning, she will give surprise to her love. And Chorong feels relieve today because she think she can go walk around the city alone to enjoy the Japan air then will go get some stuff for her love. She has packed her belonging back to her hand bag and was about to tell Tamaki if she will walk around the city after this. But then Tamaki come to her with two figures behind him, he introduce them to Chorong.

Chorong-chan, let me introduce, they're my parents, father and mother”

Wow, Chorong looked startled seeing Tamaki's parent suddenly come, why he brings her parents here? Chorong greets them and bows immediately luckily she can speak Japanese well.

Ah, Konichiwa Mr and Mrs Hiroshi, my name is Park Chorong” Chorong bows to them.

Konichiwa Chorong-chan, glad we can meet you personally, Tamaki tells us so much about you”

Tamaki's parent ask her to have dinner together with them, she wanted to refused but it will be very rude if she did, moreover it will be her last day in Japan, so with a unshowed half hearted, Chorong went dinner with them. She could not imagine if Bomi find out about this.

Flashback end.


 

Bomi's POV

I walk out to the canteen to get coffee then then I go out of the office, I take a walk to the park near the the office and sit on a bench. I know it's still working time but I need a fresh air, I got too much thought on my mind I won't be able to concentrate if I continue working now. Tamaki's words keep appearing on my mind, I know Chorong unnie will give me explanation but I just can't accept it now, why didn't Chorong tell me if she met Tamaki's parent, and WHY did she has to meet them? I wonder what's on Tamaki's mind. I don't want to think too much, but I really worry if he'll try to take unnie from me. And why I have to take Nana's topless photo shoot, I know Tamaki choose me because I'm the only female photographer at the Style Magz, so it will be safer for Nana, but I just can't. I know it's a job, I've told Chorong unnie if I will be professional if I have to work with Nana in the future and she understand. I don't know what will be on Chorong unnie's mind with this photo session, she involve in this sesshion this Thursday. Arrghh I can't think straight right now. I better back to work.


 

At the same time, Chorong is secretly searching for her girlfriend, but she can't reach her. She was about to go out to find her but then Tamaki call her again.

Chorong-chan, can you pass me the report this evening? After lunch maybe, I have to email them to the Head Office today”


 

Chorong's POV

Alright, I'll send to your email after lunch..” I said to Tamaki, and immediately hang up the phone.

Damn, I was about to search for Bomi, she must be angry again, hfff where is that kid, she shouldn't escape like this, it's working time anyway, she cannot go out as she like. I asked Eunji but she said she didn't see Bomi. I tried to call her but she didn't answer me, owh crapp, I'm ruined again, why Tamaki had to said those things when we were in meeting room. I was about to tell her about everything that happen yesterday and about my surprise today to her, that's why I didn't tell her if I came back today.

Aishh, I throw away my pens, I can't concentrate doing my work, I tried to finish my report to Tamaki and I plan to go out to search Bomi, but then I see her coming back to her desk holding a cup of coffee. She walks to her desk without looking at my room, She used to stealing a glance at my room whenever she walks to her desk, Geez that punk. I take my mobile and send her message

Line Message

Cr : Baby where have u been? I tried to find you but I couldn't,

I press the send button and wait for her answer. I keep staring at my mobile and wait for her answer, but there's no reply from her. I take a look at her, she's busy with some photos on her desk. Heol that kid, what is she trying to do with me. Two minutes,, three minutes,, five minutes. I played with my pen while waiting for her answer but she didn't reply me at all. Geezz Yoon Bomi, I know you're angry but at least reply my message. I send her another message. I'll talk to her after working time finished.

Cr : Bbom-ah, why don't you answer me? I know you're angry, but at least you can answer me

I send her my message and hoping she will answer this time. Still, she didn't answer me, geezz my blood's boiling this much, why she act like a child, we've agreed before if we will talk about everything whatever our problem is. I can't stand anymore, I decide to call her, but her phone line is on the line, so I call Eunji and asking her a help

EJ : Yeobosseyo, Jeong Eunji's here

Cr : Eunji-ya, could you please tell Bomi to come to my room after she finished her phone call? I need to show her the photo shoot concept detail.

EJ : Ah, yes unnie I will tell her after this.


 


 

I hang up my phone and wait for Bomi to come to my room. I keep staring at her desk, she's still talking on the phone, I wonder who is she talking to. I prepare some sample pictures for Nana's photo shoot later, yeah a topless photo shoot, why did Tamaki has this idea. I wonder what would Bomi feel taking Nana topless pictures, what if Bomi will feel hot when taking pictures of Nana, what if Nana will seduce her? Aishh,,I'm afraid it will be awkward. I didn't take my eyes off Bomi's desk. I see her finished talking and Eunji tell her my message to come to my room. She walks to my room bringing some papers too. Maybe she has her own reference for the photo shoot. She knocks on my crystal door and I told her to come in and sit down. She did what I said, but she just quiet, seems like waiting for me to talk. I keep staring at her since she didn't talk, geez are you that angry to me Bbom-ah??

Bbom-ah, where have you been? why you didn't reply my message?” I ask her

She still quiet and just staring at me with unreadable expression.

Baby, talk to me, don't be quiet like this” I talk to her softly, I hold myself so that I won't be angry, I'm tired enough, we fought few times while I was in Japan.

I went out, to grab a coffee” She answer me shortly with a low tone, I wonder if she's actually angry or not, I really couldn't read her facial expression right now.

Then why you didn't reply my message” I keep asking her with a low tone, I keep my voice so it would not raise. I don't want to fight at our office.

I'm sorry, I didn't check my phone, I was searching for a.....”

Chorong-chan,,,” Bomi hasn't finished talking, but suddenly Tamaki came to my room immediately without knocking first. We're startled and turn our head at the same time.

Ow, sorry I thought there was no one here, sorry for interrupting...” He said sorry for interrupting us.

I steal a glance to Bomi, she just show her no-expression face, hfff she could think about something weird again, she'd be jealous again, help me God.

No, it's okay Tamaki-kun, we're discussing the concept for Nana, anything I can help you?” I ask her, hoping he will say what he want then go out from my room so I can continue talking to Bomi.

Ah, nothing just want to ask you if you want to have lunch, I'll be out for lunch, maybe you wanna go together with me” He ask me, the first thing that I do if I take a glance at Bomi, I can see her dislike face, I tried to refuse Tamaki, I tell him if I'm still busy.

Mmm, sorry,, I don't think I could. I still have many things to do, I haven't finished the report that you asked me too” I refused him politely, I don't want to be rude too.

Okay then, I'll be going out first, see you Bomi-sshi...” He said that and walk out from my room and close the door.

Bomi gets up from her chair, she was about to go out from my room, but I hold her back.

Baby wait,, “ I sigh and take a deep breath before continue talking to Bomi

....let's talk about this okay, I don't want any other misunderstanding between us, we need to talk seriously” I told her, I was afraid she'll be more jealous after this. God why I can't handle this kid?

She didn't answer me, she keeps her straight face.

Seems you're getting close to him since you were in Japan” she said sarcastically.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, I hold my anger, I don't want us to fight again, I've planned to spend the night with her tonight since I really miss her. I don't know the situation will turn like this.

Bbom-ah, look, it's not like what you think okay, you need to listen to my whole story, I've planned to tell you everything after I got back from Japan, listen to me, will you?” I try to convince her if everything is not like what she think. She stay still and quiet.

Let's talk tonight, I promise to tell you everything, I won't hide any single piece from you, you just need to trust me, please” again, I convince her, I squeeze her hand, expecting she will trust me and let me explain everything.

She nodded, I feel relieved, at least she wants to hear me. She promise to come to my apartment this evening.


 

No One's POV

Chorong went home first, she finished her tasks faster. Actually she wants to cook for Bomi, but she's too tired, so she just stop by at Bomi's favorite resto to buy buddae jigae for her. She cleans herself at the time she reached home. She really wants to sleep early but she knows she can't, she has to fix her misunderstanding with Bomi. She planned when she was in Japan, she will give her surprise to Bomi by went back to Korea earlier without Bomi knows then in the night she will ask Bomi to sleepover at her place, dinner together and cuddled before they sleep at night. But it was ruined by Tamaki's words this afternoon. She has done shower and now she's preparing foods for Bomi, she will heat it later after talk with Bomi. She waits for her love on the living room, Bomi told her to come at 7 pm.

The bell's ringing, Chorong walks to the door to open it, it's Bomi.

Get in baby...” She smiles to her girlfriend and told her to come in. Chorong takes Bomi's hand to get in. She really miss the younger.

Here...” Bomi handed a small paper bag to Chorong,

What is this baby?” she asks, Bomi signaling Chorong to open in herself. It's a chocolate that Chorong loves, Bomi remembers Chorong told her that she needs chocolate whenever she feels tired. Chorong smiles, she loves how her girlfriend knows if she's being tired now.

Thank you baby” Chorong feels happy because Bomi remembers her favorite chocolate, she's glad though Bomi still doesn't talk too much since afternoon. Chorong ask her girlfriend to sit down on the couch, she puts the chocolate in her fridge and get back to the couch and sit beside her girlfriend. She glances at Bomi and lean her shoulder on Bomi's shoulder. She squeezes Bomi's hand.

I miss you baby, really miss you” Chorong said it softly, she said the truth. but Bomi still doesn't stay any single word.

Okay baby, I'm gonna tell you what happen, I need you to trust me, I don't want us to be in this state, I really miss you, Actually I've planned, I will cook you for tonight then I want you to stay overnight here, I want to cuddle with you” Chorong staring at Bomi's eyes

Bomi actually feels pity to her girlfriend, she looks really tired and pale. She just needs to let Chorong explain everything. Honestly she misses the older too.

Yesterday, Tamaki said that we will be only a half day at the exhibition and we will have a free time after that. And we will be in Japan only till Sunday, so we will be back to Korea in Monday morning. I really feel happy at that time, because I'd be able to meet you again. I've planned not to tell you if I would comeback today, I want to give you surprise. And I felt relieve because I could go walk around the city alone to enjoy the Japan air and to get some stuff for you. But then when I packed my belonging to my bag and was about to tell Tamaki, he come to me with two figures behind him and that was his parents. I didn't know why he brought his parent come to meet me. And then they asked me to have dinner with them. I really wanted to refused him, but I thought it would be rude. So I decided to had dinner with them. But I really didn't know if Tamaki planned it all. That's why he said before if his parent said hi to me and wanted to me. We really only had dinner, nothing more”


 

Chorong's POV

I tell everything to Bomi, I tell her about my meeting with Tamaki's parent first. I look at her but she didn't look at me at all. I know she's still upset maybe, but I've tried to explain everything and make sure if there wasn't anything more than that.

And there's another thing that I want to tell you...” I decide to tell her about what happen after gala dinner at that night. I'm gonna tell her if Tamaki confessed to me again. Bomi looks at me with a questioning expression on her face.

You remember when I went to gala dinner that Saturday night? The day when you mad to me because I went to dinner with Tamaki?” She looked at me with a sharp look.

Hmm, wae? Did you both do something that I don't want to hear?” she asked..

I close my eyes and sighing, It feels like she's accusing me.

Hff, Anniya, listen first and don't accuse me again...” she just stay still, I really don't want us to fight, I really miss her, really do.

Tamaki,,, he,,, confessed to me again, he did it when we were on our way back to hotel, he still asking me for a chance, he said he can't move from me, he wanted me to give him a chance...”

Then give him...” she cut me off, now I really want to cry, she's like pissing me off. How can she said that to me. I just wish she listen to me first.

Mwo?? Bbom-ah can you please not think negative first? I'm trying to explain everything to you now, don't accuse me and don't think too much, let me tell you everything.” I tried to hold my voice as low as possible, I don't even have energy to fight.

Whatt?? Tamaki confessed to her again? So is it true if they're getting closer while they were in Japan? If Tamaki confessed to unnie it must be they have spare time to spend the time alone, I was afraid if Tamaki might do something to unnie. So it's true?” That's what on Bomi's mind.

But it's true if you're getting closer to him right?” She ask me sarcastically. I really can't hold my tears.

Arrgh,, what's the use of telling you everything, you don't even listen to my whole story and you keep cutting me with your own thought. Can you please just listen to me till I finished? He confessed to me but I rejected him..” I finally burst, I just can cry right now. I stand up and left her on the couch, I walk to the window. I really can't hold my tears now.

I'm sorry unnie...” she reached me out and hold my hand.

I rejected him...” I talk to her while sobbing

I rejected him, I told him I can't love him the way he loved me, that's what I told him...”

I will never accept him, because I already have you, my heart belongs to you, I only love you, I don't live him at all. I rejected him, you hear that Bbom-ah, I rejected him, don't you trust me?” I sob harder.

Nae unnie I trust you. Sorry for doubting you..” She said softly.

I only love you, only you. I never cheated on you, I never play behind you, I never getting close to him, it's just him who approach me more often now...”

Bomi holds my hand and back hugging me, she leans her chin on my back shoulder.

Nae unnie, I really am sorry, I never meant to accused you. I was just too afraid if you leave me someday, you leave me for him”

I'm still crying softly and I really can't get mad now, I don't have energy. She turns my body and now my body's facing her, she wipes my tears softly.

Sorry for my bad unnie, I was always afraid if it's about Tamaki, you're only mine.” She said that thing that made my heart flutters.

I'll never leave you for him baby, never, I just love you, I'm yours, hear that? I'm yours” She nodded and hugs me tight, so I hug her back.

Nae unnie, I know it, sorry for giving you so many troubles, I just really miss you. I don't know what to do when you're not around.”

I really miss you too, really do. I can't sleep well while I was in Japan, it's because I really miss you”

I love you unnie, really love you...”

I love you too baby, really love you...”

We confessed each other in the end, we know we missed each other, we're never be separated, that's why we became sensitive these three days.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hi guyss,, I'm back again with the latest chapter. I hope you guys like it. I planned to write it more but I was just to stuck hahha.. I'll keep it for the next chapter.

Thx as always for all the subscribers

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

I love you all and see ya next time

Keep Chomi Pride Alive !!!

 

xoxo

Chomi for my life