CHAPTER 2

BEAUTIFUL

Chorong's POV

I never feel tired doing all my job, watching and directing the photo shoot, make sure that the result come out well, not to be arogant, but I never want to fail on handling this magazine for every edition, even if it's a regular or special edition. This is the work and the place I love, I never get tired of this job. I always try to be close to my staffs, I don't want to positioned myself as a boss, I try to make friends with them. Each and everyone in this office are my friends. I am close enough with some of my partner include Tamaki, our general manager, some people think we are couple, but we're not. I know he likes me, he ever confessed me few times ago, but I like him as a friend. Some of my friends told me to accept his feeling and be a couple. Sometimes I think about it, but my heart is says no, I still can't accept him. I've explained everything to him and thanks God he understands, that's why we are still close till now. I never care to people who still think we are couple, some of girls in the office are jealous, but I never really care. I just care about my job.


 

On Style Magazine morning briefing

Tamaki :

“Guys, as planned, we'll have summer special edition for next month, we have planned it well as good as possible and I want everyone to make it better than last year. As you know that last year we have the best selling summer special edition with Son Naeun as the cover model and I expect we'll make it better this year. We already have the result of our meeting last weeks, we'll use Im Nana as the model and and the photo session will take place in Bali, Indonesia, so I hope all the team are ready for all the preparation and Miss Chorong will explain more detail about this edition, Chorong-sshi please take your time”

Chorong:

“Thank you Tamaki-san” I smile at him who acts so gently

“Okay, as have been explained by Mr. Tamaki, we have to do our best to make this edition even much much better than last year, and we had the meeting two weeks ago about the team who will join the photo session for the magazine cover, the photo shoot will be taken by Yoon Bomi” I mention her name while smiling at her and she smiles back at me. I acknowledge she's the best photographer at our office.

“And for editing, Eunji-sshi, I trust you again this time for all the contents, I love your job last time. I'm sure you'll make it better this time, I want different layout for this summer special edition” I mention Eunji's name and she smile at me brightly. I call each team and make sure they do their job description as well. We have the best team in this magazine and I just don't want to fail for this edition.

But when I mention Bomi and Eunji's name, I feel something different with both of them. For Bomi, I feel like she smiles at me nervously and when I talk to Eunji, I can see her bright eyes when looking at me. Could it be, they like me?? Or it's just my feeling? Tsskk. :D


 

Bomi's POV
“And the photo shoot will be taken by Yoon Bomi” said Chorong.

Ow gosh, I can't even breath when she mentioned my name and smiles at me, and the stupid me, I just smile back at her nervously, Pabbo Yoon Bomi, she only calls your name and smile at you, if you act like this she may notice your stupid behavior. Only her smile makes me melting and breathless. Just hearing her cute and soft voice makes me tremble and I even jealous when she calls Eunji and gave her compliment for her job, I know that she likes my job and she always likes my photo shoot result. Some models also told her that they satisfied with my work.

Oh yes for this edition I will have trip together to Bali, of course she will go too. So maybe I can spend more time with her or just to see her smile. Bless my soul, I'll have Nana too, she'll be our model and Chorong will lead this project. I feel like crazy thinking about it, too many beautiful girls around me.


 

Hayoung :

“Unnie !! why are you smiling like idiot? Alone? This hour?”

“Yaah Hayoungie, what If I die due to heart attack?! where's you manner geezzz -_- “ Bomi is surprised being slapped by the younger one on her shoulder

“It's not my fault, why are you so dreamy smiling by yourself, this hour, you're getting crazy” Hayoung just laugh hearing Bomi's complaint.

“This kid, it's none of your business, why are you here?” Bomi slaps Hayoung's arm as revenge.

“Because I miss you” Hayoung chuckles

“Heol,, I'm serious Hayoung-ah”

“Hhaha, I'm here to meet Mr. Tamaki and Chorong Unnie, for the next project, wish me luck Unnie”

“Ahh Good luck Hayoungie, wish you'll be our next favorite model”

That is Hayoung, a beautiful model, who is also my close friend, she's like my own little sister, since I have no little sister. I've told you I am so lucky to have so many beautiful girls around (mehrong to readers).


 

Chorong's POV

I feel so tired today, too many dateline projects that I have to finish. It's a break time, I go to a cafeteria in our office, I need an Iced Americano. I order a cup and a piece of cake. I just try to relax my mind, the job's kinda exhausting.

Then I see a good looking figure is walking inside the cafe and ordering an Americano, she's Bomi. I see her looking for a table to sit then she found her eyes on me and she smile at me immediately.

“Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim” she bows and greets me politely

I smile back to her and answer her “Annyeong Bomi-sshi, taking a break?”

“Nae sunbaenim” she answers me back cutely, I can't stand seeing her cute face. Lol

“No need to call me Sunbaenim, Bomi-sshi, just call me unnie, it's not like you're new here”

“Ahh,, Naee Sunbaenim, I..I mean Chorong Unnie.”

I wonder why she always look so nervous whenever she meets me or talks to me, I can see her talk comfortably with other even with the famous models.

“You're here for coffee? You may sit here if you don't mind” I offer her a chair. The devil side of me wants to know why she act like that whenever she meets me. *smirk*

“Ah, thank you Unnie, but I'm afraid I will disturb you, I will find another chair”

She rejects me, I keep offering her a chair and tell her to sit with me.

“No, not at all, I'm here to rest not to work, so it's Ok, you're not gonna disturb me”

“Alright then, thank you Sun,,, I mean Chorong unnie” she said nervously again.

On Chorong's Mind

Yoon Bomi... why is that girl so interesting?? she always nervous in front of me and always avoiding my eyes, could it be she likes me?”


 

Meanwhile on Bomi's mind

Cmon Bomi, Pabbo,, don't be stupid, don't be clumsy, why am I always nervous in front of her, I'm always confident in front of so many peoples even y models”

 

.... to be continued ....

 

Hi there..

I'm back with the next chapter, for this story I will do slow update, it's because of my crazy things called Work, so damn tiring and a bit annoying hhehe .

Thank you for all of you who had subscribed to this story, even upvote, thank you thank you thank you so much. I appreciate it so much and I love you so much of course.

Just tell me if you get some ideas for this story :D.

Thanks for all the readers and those who gave your coments.

 

Let's keep supporting Chomi to get married soon hahhaha. And everyone who has instagram account, maybe you can follow each other, my nickname is @pabbochomi

So,, see you on the next Chapter, I'll try to update ASAP.

See ya ^^

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover