CHAPTER 79

BEAUTIFUL

PLEASE READ:

Dear Readers I'm sorry if might some of you are confused, I deleted this chapter this morning re-upload just now, as I made some mistake in putting the plot. I really am Sorry. So here's the story, enjoy...

 

Chorong's POV

It's Saturday and as I made a promise to myself, I'm going back to my hometown, to once again explain to my parent about my life. The last time my mom called me, she only cried and I cried a lot to. But it's my time to fight my love, I'm not going to give up this time. I drive my car alone back to Cheongju. The road is not too crowded and not thay empty too. I was so lonely as I used to ride with Bomi. Hfff,, I turn on the radio and searching on a good channel randomly. And it is stopped at the channel that is playing a song "Beautiful" Ow my God, I cry, that's the song that Bomi sang for me,, gosh, I cry again.

"Uljima Chorong, don't cry, there is no Bomi who will say,  stop crying, I don't like seeing my beautiful girlfriend crying..." I said to myself. I decided to be a little stronger than before. I want the experience of losing someone I love made me stronger. It's not that I don't want to move on from Bomi, but I'm trying hard to get her back, I need her in my life, I'll be so weak without her. I hope I still deserve the 2nd chance. I'll beg to my parent no matter what.

I arrived at my hometown after more than one hour driving, I get out of my car and enter my parent house.
"Eomma,, Appa..." I walk inside trying to find them.
"Oh Chorong-ah you're home?" My mom greeted and hug me. I hug her back, as I really feel guilty that I made them upset.
"Where is Appa??" I asked my, I couldn't find my dad, I know he's still angry but I hope she will still want to meet me. Mom walked me to Appa's work room and knocking on the door. My dad look startled when she see me coming.
"Eoh, you're home, I'm sure you're home to give me a good news right?!" My dad asked me straight to the point.

"Anni Appa, I.. I still want your approval to let me and Bomi continue this relationship..." I said with a tone voice.
My dad stand up and hit the table hard, I and my mom were shocked but I still try to beg my dad.

"What do you mean Chorong-ah, you still don't want to hear us?  told you to stop your stupid relationship with that girl, that's disgusting...!! find a Man, a girl should marry a man not with a girl, I can introduce to many of men...'
I tried hard to hold back my tears, I really feel sorry that this time I have to against my dad.

"No Appa, I only love Bomi and I can't live without her, and to be honest, I broke up with Bomi two weeks ago, I broke up with her because I did something bad to her, but I still love her and I want to get her back, I want to marry her, she loves me so much but I hurt her, and now I want to prove her that I love her so much"

"So please Appa,, please understand my feeling..." I've told myself not to cry, but I can't...

"Stop with your nonsense, if you have broke up with Bomi then don't continue, she left you that means she doesn't love you" my dad's tone is getting higher while my mom can only cry, I don't know if she approve me or not.
"No, she loves me so much, I'm the one who hurt her,I will do anything to get her back, Jaebal Appa, Eomma, I always do what you want in my whole life, but just for this time, please understand me, I can only be happy with Bomi.. Please..." Once again, I cry and kneeling down in front of them.
"I SAID NO...!!! STOP BEING DISGUSTING TO YOUR FAMILY... IF YOU DON'T HEAR ME THEN GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND DON'T EVER COMEBACK HERE...!!" I cry hard when my father said...
"Yeobo, don't said that to our daughter..." Mom said to calm my dad who is angry, I'm sure he hates me now.
"HOW CAN I LET MY DAUGHTER BEING A LESBIAN?? DO YOU WANT TO LET HER BE LIKE THAT??!"
Mom is also crying in front of my dad, seems like she can't do nothing too.
"Now you only have two choice, Bomi or your family..."
I cry hard when my dad said that, how can he give me such a choice, it will be hard for me, God help me,, but I love Bomi so much, I can't live like this.. 
"Chorong-ah, please listen to your dad darling..." Mom kneeling down beside me and also crying
I close my eyes and take a deep breath I know it will be the hardest thing in my life...
"Mi,, mianhae Appa, Eomma, I will still try to get Bomi back in my life, I can't live without her,, Jeongmal mianhae..."
"NOW GET OUT OF MY HOME,, AND DON'T EVER COMEBACK HERE IF YOU'RE STILL LIKE THIS...!!!!" 
Yes,, my dad got so mad to me and told me not to comeback here, I'm sorry if I made my family like this. I'm just going to use this chance to get Bomi back first then I'll comeback again to apologize to them.
"Mianhae Appa eomma, I swear I love you so much..."
Then I get up and walk out with heavy steps and thousands of guilty feelings, I swear I've been the worst daughter in the world.

Chorong runs to her car and immediately drive away from her home. She cried a lot, she feels sorry that she has to do that to her family, she takes the risks after telling everything to her parent. She promised to make up everything after she can settle her own

"Jeongmal mianhae Eomma, Appa, I must've been a sinner for doing this thing, But I realky suffered without Bomi, I really miss her, really miss, it really hurts inside" She cried hard while driving her car back to Seoul.

*********

Meanwhile few not long time after Chorong left her home, there are two girls who are out from the car and walk into Chorong's home. It's Naeun and Eunji, Eunji decided to help Chorong after Naeun makes her sure.
"Remember babe, we just help Chorong unnie talking to her parents, but I'm not going to help her getting back Bomi to her life..." Eunji said that made Naeun takes an annoyed glance to the older.
"I know boneh, I've told you, Chorong unnie would do everything by herself, she's sure if Bomi unnie still loves her and why don't we just support her, okay"
Naeun and Eunji go knocking on Chorong's parents home, then Chorong's mother opened the door and she look shocked seeing Naeun come, it's rare.
"Ow, Naeun-ah, come in, what brings you, are you looking for Chorong?" Chorong's mom greet her with her red eyes, Naeun knew that her Mom has just cried hard.
"Annyeong Eomonim, I'm here with my... Friend, Eunji unnie, we want to talk to you and Abeonim, about Chorong unnie" Chorong's mother frowned her eyes, she understand it must be Chorong's related problem.
"Who is that Yeobo..." Chorong's father's voice can be heard along with the figure who came out from his work room still with his anger face
"Oh Naeun-ah, what brings you here? Chorong isn't here..." Chorong's dad speaking with a bit high tone, Eunji looks uncomfortable with this situation
"Annyeong abeonim, I'm here because I want to talk about Chorong unnie" Narun and Eunji greets him.
"Well I'm sure you know it too, chorong's relationship with Yoon Bomi?!" He said.
"Nae abeonim, that's why we come here. We just to help Chorong unnie makes you understand..."
Chorong's father's expression immediatelly changed
"Listen Naeun-ah, It's useless if you want to help Chorong, cause I will never approve her relationship with that girl, that's the most disgusting thing for me"
"Pardon me, but what's disgusting to you Abeonim? Chorong unnie and Bomi really loves each other, and Bomi really loves Chorong so much"
"But they already break up, Chorong said that herself...!!"
"That's why Chorong unnie came here to ask your approval Abeonim, she wants Bomi unnie back in her life, Chorong unnie suffered a lot after break up with Bomi, they broke up because Chorong unnie did a big mistake but she still loves Bomi.
"Stop with your story Naeun-ah, I will never approve no matter what, and Chorong will never come back here again, she chose that Bomi girl than us, she choose to live with jer disgusting life and stop being in this family..!!" 
Eunji who didn't talk since came, finally speak up, as she couldn't accept that Chorong's father keep telling that same gender relationship is disgusting
"Pardon me Mr. Park, there's nothing disgusting in love, they love each other and their love is pure not depend on anything, it's totally about love..." Chorong's father gets up from her seat as he heard Eunji speaking.
"Enough,, don't speak to me as you're older than me, and more, I don't know who you are, so Naeun-ah, you better leave this place, it's no use talking to us, we'll never forgive Chorong for doing that stupid things..."
"Excuse me Mr. Park, for your information, the same gender relationship is not stupid, we love each other with our pure heart, I hope you will understand your daughter condition , mentally.. Let's go Naeun-ah"
Eunji held Naeun's hand and drag her out from Chorong's home

 

Bomi's POV

It's saturday, I'm planning to go out and ride a bus, I'm going to enjoy few restaurant here Tokyo, I want to enjoy sushi. I was about to take my camera bag from dinning table but then I accidentaly nudging a glass then it falls to the ground and crashed.
"Omo,,,,aishhh..." I take a brush then clean the crashed broken glass. Hfff, I hope nothing bad happen...
I was about to walk out fron ny dorm but then my phone vibrates. 
"Eoh, Lizzy??" She messaged me and asked me about my plan today, I replied her messaged her and told her that I'm going to enjoy the food at xxx restaurant. We agreed to meet up today, I'm glad to have a new same Korean friend, so that I won't be lonely again in Japan.
I take a bus to the rerstaurant to meet Lizzy. I hope I can make a good friend with her.
I arrived at the restaurant and booked a table for me and Lizzy, she messaged me she will arrive in 5 minutes.
I ordered an ocha and sashimi, well I'm so hungry so I ordered a snack first. 
It's no more then 5 minutes then Lizzy arrived.
"Hi Bomi,,..." She greets me informally, well maybe because she lived abroad before.
"Annyeong Lizzy-sshi.." I greet her formally
"Ey, no need to greet me formally, just call me Lizzy" she said, so I just nodded and do what she said.
Lizzy orders her food too, we eat deliciously. I'm glad, I feel like I'm getting better these days I hope it will last more days.
"Seems you love taking pictures, you love photography?" Lizzi asked me.
"Nae, I really love taking pictures and I worked as a photographer too, but I just resigned about a month ago"
"Wow, why did you resign? That's a cool job anyway, so are you a news photographer or you own your own gallery?"
"In a Fashion Magazine, Style Magazine" she looks startled yet a little bit amazed.
"Wow, that's a famous magazine, and that reminds me of someone, hahaa." I'm glad we both can get along easily, Lizzy seems comfortable with me.
"Ow yea? Who is it?" I asked while continue enjoying our meals.
"Eum, a friend,, oh no,, a close friend, well I'm just gonna tell you, my ex, ex girlfriend, yeah, don't be surprised, I'm a straightforwad" wow, I am not surprised at all, so Lizzy also in a samegender relationship, hff again,, something reminds me of Chorong unnie..
"No I'm not that surprised, and don't worry I'm open.." She just nods, and to be honest I'm curious why my job reminded her of her ex, so I ask her.
"So why did my job reminded you of your ex? Is she also a photographer??" Lizzy just smiles.
"Nope, she's a model, an international model, but I'm not going to tell you the whole story now, I'm not in the mood, but I promise I'll tell you later" she said, while I just chuckled hearing that.
"Well it's okay, no problem, just tell me when you're ready..."
"So now it's my turn to ask you, why you escape here? I'm sure it's not a holiday, and I assumed you went here right after you resigned, am I wrong?"
Well, she guessed me right for someone who just known me.
"Nae..." I nodded, and she's waiting for my answer.
"I had a private problem so I resigned..."
Well I'm glad I love to make a friend with new acquintance, I just didn't expect I can make new friend when I'm a brokenhearted, the last time I made a friend with Amber was when I was really fine.

*********

Chorong's POV


"Yaah, Naeun-ah, Eunji-ah, why did you go to my house, you shouldn't do that, my father will only hurt you...."
I scolded Naeun and Eunji for went to my hometown meeting Chorong's parent, without my permission, I know it will be useless.
"We just want to help you unnie..."
"But you should tell me Naeun-ah, Appa will only get angry to you and hurt you  I don't want you and Eunji got hurt, and it's useless he's already told me not to comeback home. I scold Naeun and Eunji while I cry, I was so touched they helped me to make my dad understand me though it was useless.


It's been few days after incident in my parents home. Now I feel sad, I have no kore family since my dad has kicked me out and I have no Bomi. Again, I can only cry and cry even though I've told myself not to cry anymore. I lean my head on the wall, I was checking some emails from client. I feel so depressed with all the problems and the new position that made my jobs much much more than before. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, I feel like giving up, but I know I may not give up. I turn on the music on my Ipad randomly, it is playing a song from a famous duo BnN called Lost Pieces, I listen to the song, I didn't realize about the lyric then I repeat the song again and pay attention the the lyric carefully...


Heaven, heaven,
you’re my heaven
Again today, I close my eyes
I’m still in the times
When we dreamed together

(I still) live in that breath
I miss you as I fall asleep

How are you
My love, my lost piece
When I cry and get exhausted because I miss you
I wait for you in your empty spot
Oh, no
Yeah

In the frozen time
I feel empty, my heart for you
We were so happy we could fly
Your smile that embraced me

(Are you still) smiling just like back then?
Even without me?

How are you
My love, my lost piece
When I cry and get exhausted because I miss you
I wait for you in your empty spot
Oh, no

As I see my tears that still fall
I still regret that moment
You are fading away
I’m afraid I won’t remember anymore

Hello my love, how have you been?
Will we ever meet again?
In the place we used to walk hand in hand
If I coincidentally see you
Oh, oh

I’m missing you, you know
I will run to you
To find the lost pieces
The dream-like love that we will start again
Will you hold it again?

Again tonight, my pray for you
I miss you, my love

Ow my God and I cry listening to that song, the lyrics really fits me, yess I miss my Bomi so much, I miss her a lot, it really hurts when I realize that's she's not with me again
"I miss you Bbom-ah,,, my lost pieces,.. Please comeback to me..."
I hang my head down while crying, I don't know when will my pain stopped.
I suddenly think about sending this song to Bomi through email, although I cannot contacted her. Even if I don't know where she is, but I hope she will read my email and listen to this song, I'm still waiting for your forgiveness.
I sent the song without saying anything, I just write :
"Please listen to this song..."

.

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

A midnight update for you guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter. And about the BnN song, I inspired frkn their fanmeet yesterday, they sang this song live. And the meaning of the song is really deep. And you can see Bomi hitting the high note perfctly, made me cry haha..

I hope I can update faster. Thank you to all of you

Love ya and See ya

 

Xoxo

Pabbochomi