CHAPTER 38

BEAUTIFUL

Chorong's POV

I slept so tight last night, I was so tired after a long hot session with my love, I open my eyes and looking at my watch, it's 8 am, thanks God it's weekend. I take a glance at someone next to me, she's still sleeping so soundly, she must be tired too, she's so cute, sleeping like a baby. I observe every part of her face, her little eyes, her sharp long nose, her cute tiny lips and her sharp jaw lines, everything is perfect and I love every parts of her body. I love to have her as my girlfriend, my only one, I honestly want to spend my life with her, but I was so confused with my parents wish. Should I tell them if I'm in relationship with a girl right now? I'm afraid my parent will force me to get married and choose a guy for me, I don't like being paired with someone I didn't know. Hfff, I need some time to think about this. I don't want to ruin my relationship with Bomi. I feel my headache is coming, it must be the effect from last night when I got drunken. I get up and try to find my clothes. I walk to bathroom to wash my face, after finish cleaning then I grab a towel and walk to the kitchen, I want to prepare breakfast for my love. I make a coffee for both of us and thinking what meal should I make for her. I open the fridge and search what's inside, I decide to cook  kimchi fried stir rice and egg roll. It's Bomi's favorite menu.

I prepare the ingredients slowly, I don't want to make noises that will wake her up. I'm gonna let her sleep today. I keep focusing making breakfast for me and Bomi, I almost forget that I only wear a towel, if only Yoon Bomi wake up, I'll be showering again, kkekeek sorry readers for being y :D

I've done making breakfast and coffee for us, I tip toed slowly to Bomi's room, don't to wake her up. I sit back on the side of the bed and checking my mobile and see some messages, some are from Naeun and my clients and there is a message from Tamaki. I don't want to open it but I hesitantly open the message. He asking me if I have spare time today he wants to take me out, I sigh, I close my mobile without replying his message. I want to spare this weekend with my baby. I take a look back to Bomi's sleeping face, so beautiful. Suddenly my mobile vibrates, I see who is the caller, it's Tamaki. Hff what does he want, why he called me in this early morning. I don't want to answer but he keeps calling me. I walk out of bedroom slowly, and answered Tamaki's phone call

Phone call

Cr : Yeoboseyeo

Tm : Yeoboseyeo Chorong chan, sorry for calling you early morning

Cr : No it's okay, anything I can help you?

Tm : Mm actually I want to ask you if you might have spare time today,

Cr : Mmm, why?

I tried to sound uninteresting so that he won't ask me out

Tm : My parents come to Korea today and they ask whether they can meet you or not

Hfff, another parent reason?! No way, I can't go out with him, Bomi will get mad if I go, I've promised to spend every weekend with her unless I go back to my hometown.

Cr : Eum, you parents come? When?

I will try to refuse without behaving rude.

Tm : Yes, they will arrive this afternoon and they ask me If I can take you for dinner?

Cr : Eum, actually I'd love to, but I'm really sorry, I don't think I can make it,

Tm : Aahh, really? That's a pity

He sounded so sad while saying that, but I may not feel guilty. Gosh, why I have to be weak whenever I hear “parent”

Cr : N,,nae, I really am sorry, but please say my Hi to your parent. I hope we can meet other time

Tm : Okay if that's so, sorry for disturbing you, see you

I hang up the phone and still sitting on the dinning table while my mind thinking about so many things. I spacing out for few minutes till I feel a cute hand grab my shoulder that was surprising me.

“Ow baby, you wake up?” I turn my body facing her and hug her.

“Nae unnie, why are  you spacing out? And why are you here alone? Did you just call someone?” She asked that because she saw me holding my phone and I was zoning out for a while.

“Huh? No baby, I'm not spacing out, it's just a call from,, my sister” Hff sorry Bomi-ya I have to lie to you, I don't want to ruin our morning moment.

“Ahh, what time you wake up? Why you wake up so early, it's weekend” She said, she goes out of her room just wearing a thin blanket to cover her body. I suddenly chuckled seeing us in this state,

“Baby look at us, kkekeke,, in the kitchen and just wearing a towel and a blanket..”

Bomi suddenly laughing hearing my words, she just realized it too,

“You made breakfast unnie? Let's eat, I'm hungry, exhausted from last night”

“Geez, go clean yourself first, look at you , so mess” I told her to clean herself before having breakfast.

“Let's take a bath together unnie?” She said that with her naughty face, geezz

“Andwae,, you'll again if we take a bath together, geezzz you y”

 

 

We're having breakfast together after cleaning ourselves. I really enjoy this moment together with someone I love, someone that will spend the time with me forever. I wish it will be Bomi, I don't want any husband for my life, I just need Bomi in my life, I don't want to separate with her. I didn't realize if I was spacing out while having breakfast.

“Unnie, hello to earth baby unnie...” Bomi calls me while waving her palms in front of my face, that's the time when I realized.

“Eoh?? ah nae baby sorry...” I just grinning like a fool so that she won't be curious, but I guess I was wrong, she realized if I was zoning out.

“What’s wrong unnie? I found you keep spacing out, is there anything bothering you?” She ask me again, honestly I was feeling guilty for hiding about Tamaki’s call this morning.

“Hmm? Nothing’s baby...”

 

Bomi’s POV

Why I feel something’s wrong with Chorong unnie, she seems troubled by something since last night, she didn’t pay too much whenever I said something. I tried to re-think if I might said something wrong or bothering her, or could it be she’s bothered by what I said last night, about marriage?

“Unnie, please be honest, were you bothered by what I said last night about marriage?” I ask her and I see her startled a bit, it’s like she’s startled because I can guess what’s bothering her.

“Unnie, if you feel bothered, please don’t mind what I said last night, just forget it,, consider I never said those words, okay?!” I hold her palm and tried to smile while saying those words, which actualy I feel a bit hurt for saying those things.

“No baby, I,, I don’t feel bothered at all, I definitely like your idea for us getting married, we just need more time to prepare everything, it’s not that easy for our marriage ..” she said and I just nodded.

Now I can definittely guess what’s bothering her, in one side she likes the idea of marrying me but in the other side she doesn’t know how to deal with all the process. I know it well, she thinks about her family, she said if her family didn’t know if she’s having relationship with a girl right now, her family might against our relationship. It’s different with me, my family has acknowledge about my relationship with Chorong unnie. I slowly let go of holding her palm, she seems notice,

“Baby it’s not like what you think,,,”

“Hm? No unnie, I’m not thinking about anything, you’re right, it’s not easy if we want to get married, just like I told you unnie, just forget what I said last night, never mind about it.” I forced my smile so that she won’t know if I’m feeling hurt about this.

I suddenly think about what will happen with our relationship in the future, but I don’t wanna give up, I should fight for my love, unnie is the only one I love, she’s the love of my life. I take a glance to Chorong unnie, I see her eyes already teared up, now I feel guilty for making her cry.

“Unnie, don’t cry, sorry for making you sad...” I hold her palm again, and squeeze it softly.

“No baby, no need to say sorry, it’s just me who being sensitive, I really like the idea of us getting married baby, I really mean it, I know you might be thinking about I don’t want to marry you, that’s not it, I really want to marry you, trust me baby”

I can never stand seeing my girlfriend cries, I feel like it’s my fault.

“Nae unnie, I trust you, I’ll always be patient for you, you’re my only one, the only one I want to spend the rest of my life”.

She gets up and hugs me while sobbing

“Stop crying unnie, you’re such a crying baby, I don’t like seeing my beautiful angel cry”

I hold her head and wipe her tears with my thumb and kiss her forehead.

“Unnie, what if we go out for a date? A movie maybe? Or amucement park?” I try to console her, I’ll make her happy today, I’m gonna make her forget what I said last night and not be sad anymore.

“Mmm good idea, but let’s just go to movie, I’m not into ammucement park, let’s get prepared” She said happily, I’m glad she’s not sad anymore.

 

We get prepare each other, I wear comfortable outfit today, I wear my favorite ripped jeans and a big size tank top while unnie is wearing a sky blue jeans and a white long sleeve and as usual I am mesmerized by her pure beauty, hell she’s just wearing a casual outfit but she’s damn looked like an angel from the sky,, oughhh cheesy Bomi.

“You always look stuning unnie, hehe Let’s go”

I have an idea all of sudden, it’s Sunday so it,s my time to ride my sport motorcycle, so I wanna go with unnie by riding my motorcycle.

“Unnie, we’re going with my motorcycle okay?” I ask her, I hope she won’t reject.

“Mwo? Why don’t we use the car instead?” She ask

“Eyy unnie, trust me, it will be more fun with this, I promised to take you riding this a long time ago, okay? Just trust me” Geezz that unnie, she almost reject my offer.

We’re going down to my apartment basement and go get my sport motorcycle,I take my helmet nd give other one to unnie, I wear a black and unnie wear a white hemet.

“Hold me tight unnie!!” I told her to hold me tight, I can see her fearness a bit, but I told her it will be fun,

“Baby don’t ride to fast okay??!” She souded scared  bit but I love this, haha that means I will show her if I can protect her anytime.

“Don’t worry unnie, just trust me and hold me tight”

I ride my car in the middle of a crowded streat, it’s Sunday so there are lots of people going out, this is what I love from Seoul, the airs is clean and fresh, this is what I want to show to Chorong unnie, she needs this, she always busy with car and office, she needs fresh air.

I ride as fast as possible and I can feel unnie tightened her grip to my waist, that is what I like hehe.

We finally arrive at one of a big mall in Seoul and we go straight to the cinema and after arguing while we’re on our way to cinema, we decided to watch a thriller movie, I’m not so into romantic movie. I buy two tickets and order one bucket of pop corn and two americanos. I choose the thriller movie so I can hear Chorong unnie scream all the way and will hugging me non stop, hahah naughty Yoon.

And it’s true, while the movie is playing, Chorong unnie never stop screaming like a dolphin and she keeps squeeing my arms and hugs me, hahah that’s so cute, I love seeing her like this, I love how she needs me, she keep burrying her face on my shoulder.

“Hhaha you’re cute unnie when you’re scared” I and I got a hard slap as a payback,

“Geez, this is what you really want baby..” she slaps me again and again.

I cannot stop laughing after the movie end, unnie even still slaps me again and again, I keep laughing as remembering Chorong unnie didn’t stop screaming for the whole two hours.

“Hahahaa, awwww stop unnie, it hurts alread” I whining with a pout

“That’s what you get for keep laughing at me, geezz.”

“Hhahaha okay okay unnie, stop this let go find ice cream and snack, I’m hungry already”

 

No One’s POV

The two lovebirds continue their fun time by searching for some ice cream and snack

“C’mon baby, I know the best ice cream shop here”  Chorong drags her girlfriend to the ice cream shop that she reffered to.

“Gezz I know it already unnie,, have a sit, I’ll go order” Bomi told to Chorong.

Bomi walks to the counter and order two sets of ice cream and a snack, while Chorong is sitting and waiting for the younger. She feels happy today and feeling gratefull to Bomi because she has made her cheer up again after all night long thinking about her parents wish to get married soon.

“Tadaaaa,,, your favorite ice cream..” Bomi handed her ice cream that she ordered and she placed the snack on the tables.

“Thank you baby”

Bomi just grinning seeing her girlfriend lighten up again, they eat the ice cream deliciouly, they really enjoy their quality time.

“Woaah, it’s definitely the best ice cream all around the Seoul, you have a good taste unnie...” Bomi keep chattering while being clingy to the older. They walk around the mall and looking at some stuffs on the Mall, then Bomi spots a photo box and she ask Chorong to go there.

“Unnie let’s go there, let’s take a picture on that photobox...”

“Aah, shirreo, that’s too childish, moreover you’re the best photographer why I have to go to that box” Chorong being arrogant and act like a real adult.

“Geez, it’s not that childish unnie, so many couple do that, and moreover for me as the Best photographer as you told me, I also want to be shooted, so let’s go inside and take our funny pictures.

Whataver, Chorong can’t refuse what her cute girlfriend ask, she didn’t know if Yoon Bomi can be this childish, she always act cool at the office even on the bed (A/N geez y Rong :D)

“Smile unnie, hana, dul set...” Bomi ask Chorong to smile like a moron while taking picture on the photobox, she even ask the older to do some weird pose, Chorong where she is actually feel embarrased but she followed the younger tho, that’s the power of the great Yoon.

“Hahhaha you’re so funny here unnie, take a look” Bomi shows the picture where Chorong grinning weirdly.

“Aishh, you really embarrased me baby, go take the pictures”

“Hahah okay unnie, wait here, I’ll go pay and take the hard copy.”

While Bomi go to the cashier to pay and take the pictures, Chorong is standing in front of the box while observing so many pictures that hanging on the box, most of them are couple picture even there are some of girl with girl couple. While Chorong focusing on observing the pic, then suddenly she hears a voice calling her name, but it’s not Bomi....

 

“Chorong-sshi...”

Chorong immediatelly turn her head to the source of the voice, it’s a male voice, she’s startled seeing who called her,,,

dangggg,,,,,

 

A/N:

Okay, another update, It's rare for me updating at night :D I used to spend my night to rest, but I want to give you an update tonight.

So just enjoy this chapter, I hope you like this,

And Thanks for all the sbscribers and all the readers who gave their comments and also the silent riders.

please enjoy ^^

 

See ya

xoxo

Chomi Lover