CHAPTER 58

BEAUTIFUL

No One's POV

It's been few days since Chorong and Bomi cannot leave peacefully. The obstacles seems to come one by one, Nana, Tamaki and now Hyojin. Hyojin who seems trying to approaching Bomi again, Tamaki who still never give up to get Chorong even though Chorong acted coldly to him sometimes. And Bomi who hasn't told Chorong yet about Nana kissed her at the Hospital. Bomi looks stress with all those problems. She can just ignore it if she wants but she couldn't.

Bomi who still stressed about her problems, ask Eunji to hangout after working time. She wants to share her problem with her. And coincidentally, Chorong cannot join because she still has a meeting. Eunji also brings Naeun, it'll be better since Naeun knows well about Chorong.

Ow my God unnie, why did you let her kiss you, aishh,, you should have pulled yourself and not letting her kiss your lips” Naeun face palming and scolded Bomi.

I did it, I pulled myself but she kept cupping my face, so yeah, I ended letting her kiss me, but I didn't kiss her back, she said that was just a friendship kiss” Bomi said with her own excuse.

Heol, there's no friendship kiss on the lips dude, don't be too naive” Eunji scold her too.

I'm not that naive, I'm just going to tell Chorong unnie about this” Bomi said

Yah shireo, don't tell her, you better keep this, or unnie will lose her faith in you, kiss isn't a common thing, it's a sensitive thing, you don't want to fight again right?” Eunji scold her again

Of course I don't wanna fight, but, don't you think I better be honest to unnie?. I kinda regret it, but, ahh molla, you know,, it's hard to reject Nana” Bomi said with showing her regret face.

It's not like that unnie, there must be a boundary between your friendship with Nana, you can't always allow her to do anything she likes to you, remember you have a girlfriend now” Naeun tried to gives her advise. Bomi just throw her back on the seat, she her own hair, she looked stress.

Bbom-ah, Naeun is right, you did well before, for giving a boundary between yourself and Nana, and not because Nana is sick so she can ask anything to you and you can't even reject her, think about Chorong unnie” Bomi still confused with her own mind.

But,, I don't think I can sleep well if I don't tell unnie about that, I just think, I have to be honest with unnie. I don't even like when she's lying to me and I can't lie to her” Bomi being Bomi..

Hff, I suggest you better think about it again Bbom-ah” Eunji and Naeun seems like giving up for telling to Bomi what to do and don't, she is a stubborn kid indeed. Naeun and Eunji just hoping what she will do is the best for her.


 

Bomi's POV

Hffff, I was about to explode with all that happen recently why are there so many problem in my relationship with unnie?! Aren't we meant to be? And now I'm confused whether to tell Chorong unnie about what happen in Hospital or not. I was thinking so much but then I heard my phon's ringing, it's Chorong unnie.

Bm : Nae unnie,

Cr : Baby where are you?

Bm : On the way, Just out from café unnie, waeyo? Where are you?

Cr : I'm on my way too, baby I want to visit Nana, can you accompany me right now?

Damn, why does she want to visit Nana at this time, hfff, but I cannot refused her.

Bm : Right now? Owh, okay unnie, should I pick you up?

Cr : No need baby, let's meet at the Hospital lobby, I'm about to arrive, I'll be waiting for you.

Bm : Ah okay unnie, I'll be there in 10 minutes.

I go to U turn and immediately turn my car to the way to Seoul National Hospital. Hfff, I hope I won't be stuttered too much in front of Nana and unnie so that she won't be suspicious. I thought Chorong unnie will go by herself without me.

I arrived at SNH and walk to lobby, I search for a beautiful figure called my girlfriend kkekek. I can see her, she's sitting on the couch, reading a magazine. She's hanging her head down and might not knowing my presence.

Unnie...” I call her and she lift her head and smile to me. She looks so tired yet still look beautiful.

Hey baby, sorry for disturbing your time, you must be tired right?!” She ask. Of course I'm tired, but I can never say No to my lovely lady.

You're not disturbing unnie, and no matter how tired I am, it's gone whenever I see you” I said to her.

Geez cheesy, let's go baby” She takes my hand and walk to elevator to Nana's room.

 

We reach to Nana's room and asking permission to the nurse to visit her. I knock the door and peeking inside, afraid if Nana's having a rest. She's laying in her bed and her manager is also there.

Hi unnie,” I call her, She look startled seeing me and Chorong unnie come together.

Oh Hi,, Bomi-ya, hi Chorong-sshi” She greets us with smile, well she looks better than yesterday.

How are you Nana-sshi? Sorry for being late for visiting you” Chorong unnie greets her too.

It's okay Chorong-sshi, you don't need to see me actually, I'm getting better'”

Nana get up from her bed, I help her to sit on her bed. She looks awkward in front of me and Chorong unnie, different with when I came alone, she talks so much.

Nae, I hope you'll get better soon, don't worry I came here not to talk about the job hehe, I just, really wanted to visit you” It's surprising, Chorong unnie could throw a small joke. I just smile when I heard that, I can see Nana steals a glance to me few times. My biggest expectation is, the doctor won't come here right now. I'll be screwed if he comes then throw his joke about me being Nana's girlfriend.

Hmm, I know that, I was expecting to be discharged this week so I can do the photo shoot soon” She said, she should have think about her health first.

Annie, your health is first, the photo shoot can be rescheduled later” Chorong said. Nana just nod and smile to Chorong.

We don't talk too much tonight, Chorong unnie and Nana just speak a a little. And I myself also didn't talk too much.

 

Bbom-ah, let's go home, it's late already and Nana has to take a rest” Chorong unnie said to me

Aah, okay unnie, we'll be leaving, Nana unnie, I hope you'll get well soon” I said to Nana who is smiling to me and I cannot figure out what the meaning behind that smile.

We both bid goodbye to Nana, and we leave her with her manager. I can see she's smiling sweetly to me and winked her eyes, but luckily Chorong unnie didn't see it. Phew.

 

We walk to elevator and going down to basement. I'm still confused whether I should tell Chorong unnie or not, she looks tired but I cannot hide this from her.

Unnie, will you go home with me?” I ask her, hoping she will say yes so I can talk to her.

Mm, I think not tonight baby, I need to continue my report, just a little, maybe tomorrow, is it okay?” She asked me. Well maybe I have to talk with her tomorrow.

Mmm it's okay unnie, I'll pick you up tomorrow if you want” I don't know if I look too obvious or not right now.

Mm, but I miss you, what if you go back to my home, hmm?” Well my expectation comes true. I decide to go back to her home and talk with her tonight. The faster we talk will be better.

Mmm I love that unnie hehehe, of course I'd love it”

But don't attack me okay, I'm a bit tired” Kkekek she warned me already for not attacking her. She knows herself if she can never refused me.


 

Chorong's POV

I'm still thinking about at the Hospital earlier, I don't know is it just my feeling or Bomi indeed didn't talk too much with Nana tonight. I wonder why, they're not like this after they made up each other a long time ago.

I change into my thin silk pajama and go out from my bed room to my working desk in the living room, I told Bomi if I'm going to continue making report for a while. She's taking a bath now.

Unnie?” I heard Bomi called me, I chuckled hearing her cute voice.

Nae baby, I'm here?”

She's walking toward my direction, she's wearing a white very thin tank top and a short, that makes her look y. Ow no Park Chorong, don't get seduced my Bomi's sleeping outfit.

She's back hugging me, she's always been clingy like this.

Haven't you finished?” she ask, while standing on my back and hugging me from the back.

A little more baby, you can go sleep first if you're sleepy” I told her. But she doesn't move, she keep hugging me from the back, that makes me uncomfortable while working, So I decide to stop working.

Baby let's sleep, you're too sleepy now” I told her.

I'm not sleepy unnie, I just love being clingy to you hehe”

Geez that cuties, how can I concentrate working seeing her being clingy to me. Then I remember I want to ask something to her.

Baby, why you looked so awkward with Nana tonight? You're not usually like this?”

I see her startled a bit and lift her head from my shoulder, so can I tell that my guess is right? There's something wrong with them?!

A-awkward? Not really unnie, why you think so?” She asked me, she sits on the couch, I follow her.

I don't know, maybe it's just my feeling, never mind baby” I said to her while sitting next to her, as usual, I hold her hand and she play with my palms.

Maybe Nana's tired so that she didn't talk too much” She said

Did she talk so much when you came alone?” I tried to ask her what's on my mind. Well I'm just hoping they didn't do something more than a friendship. I know I shouldn't put too much negative mind

She did, but we didn't talk too much too” She said again.

U-unnie, there's something I want to tell you, but please don't be angry after you heard that”

Hmm what is it?” I hope my negative mind won't be true.

When I visited her last time, I,, I didn't know why she was being too clingy to me, I have acted as normal as I can and not letting her being clingy to me, but, I,, I don't know maybe because she's sick and lonely.....”

I feel something isn't right here, well I'm just gonna listen to her

....She,,,, hfff, she kissed me...”

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hii,, welllll, let's hope there won't be any fight between Chomi,

Just a short update ^^, my work was too hectic this week, but I really want to give you update, so, here it is.

I hope you like this chapter ^^

I love you all

 

xoxo

Chomi lover