CHAPTER 48

BEAUTIFUL

Let's break up unnie...!!!”

==================================

No,, I don't want to break up,, please don't,,,, don't leave me Bbom-ah,,,”

Chorong is sleeping on the couch in her apartment, she's desperately begging to Bomi in her sleep, maybe she was too tired, she's talking in her sleep, she even shook her head during her sleeping, she must be having a bad dream, she must be dreaming about Bomi who asking for a break up. :'(

 

Flashback

Chorongs's POV

I really am sorry for being bad girlfriend, sorry for being stupid girlfriend for being liar, but I really hope you can understand my reasons that I’ve told you, I really am sorry” I can’t stop crying, I really want to hug her I can’t also stand seeing her crying because of me.

...............................”

“”I'm tired, let's go, I'll drive you home..” She wipes her tears then said still without looking at my face.

I feel so bad for making her like this for the 2nd time, I feel like I don't deserve her. She was not burst out this time, but I was more scared seeing her like this, seeing her cold expression.

She engined her car and drive me home, she might didn't want to stay at my home. We supposed to stay together tonight at my apartment, we planned to decorate my home with all the Christmas stuff that we bought, but it seemed fail, I bet Bomi didn't want to see me tonight. We arrived at my apartment, she didn't even move her body to get out of her car, I was right, she didn't want to spend the night with me as we planned before, yes, it was your own fault Chorong-ah, you pabbo, for making all big mistakes, you might lose your girlfriend, you might lost the best person in your life. She keeps quiet and not looking at me at all, I tried to ask her to get down with me,

Don't you get inside baby? you will sleep here tonight right??.” I ask her without able to stop my stupid tears.

Let's not meet for a while unnie...” She said a thing that makes me cry even harder, she even said that in a cold tone and without turning her head at me.

No,, No baby, don't do that, please, I don't want to be away from you,, Y-you can scold me,, y-you can punish me,, y-you can do everything to me, but not this one,, jeball...” I can only cry harder, it's like she's asking me for a real break up, I don't want this. I hold her palms and begging her.

We,,, we promised to spend Christmas together,, we p-promised t-to decorate my home, a-and spend Christmas t-together,, j-just you and me, please,,, I beg you....” I buried my head under her palms and keep begging her. I can hear her sobbing, I feel like being cruel for hurting her.

Please,, I can't even stand a day without you, don't do this baby, please,,” I don't know how many liters I spend my tears, I really regret for doing this.

Let me be alone for a while,,.” She said with her sobbing.

No baby,, please, don't ask me not to meet you, I can't stand...”

Please, I need to be alone,,, please...” Now she's begging me for letting her alone for a while. I feel like giving up but I really can't stand without her even just for a day.

I had no choice but letting her spending time alone, all the plans that we made are totally fail, decorate my home, and maybe she won't spend Christmas with me. You're dead Park Chorong.

I entered my home, I don't have any energy to walk to my room, so I just throw my body on the couch, it's really tiring to fight like this with her. I don't want to cry anymore but my eyes didn't want to listen to me, I didn't want to sleep either, but my body also didn't listen to me, I feel so weak, I didn't realize till I fell a sleep and end up dreaming about our fighting and Bomi asking me for a break up, she said she was tired with me, she was fed up with me, she hated me, she hated liar like me.

Flashback end

 

Please don't leave me baby, please, NO !!!!!!” I didn't realize if I scream during my sleep, I was so shock then I awaken up by myself. I get up and sit on my couch, I almost run out of breath. I cry as loud as I can, I really had a bad dream, it's the worst dream ever. I get up and take my mobile to check if there's any message from Bomi, it's only 12.10 am and I try to call her, I hope she will answer. I dial her number many times but she's not picking up at all. I don't know if she's not on her phone or she didn't answer it on purpose. I was really down, I feel like dying.


Bomi's POV

I drove my car somewhere after driving unnie home. I felt so upset with all this situations. I drive my car to random direction, I don't know where will I go. I want to escape from all the problems. I don't know how to continue my relationship with Chorong unnie. I can never tolerate any lies, it's not the first time she's lying. I don't know what she's thinking of, if she has pressure from her parent, she should have told me, not to keep her problem alone.

Aishhh,....” I my own head and this stupid tears do not want to stop.

I hope it's the best decision for a while, I can't stand seeing her suffering like this, but I have to do this, I need to think straight, but I can't even think right now. It's still 12 am, I don't want to go home, I don't know where to go. I feel like to drunk but I can't drink at all, I can't stand alcohol. But I want to forget about everything, I don't want to care how unnie will decorate her apartment, I don't care with all those Christmas stuffs. I don't care about our plan to spend Christmas together. I stop my car in a place that I don't even know where it is. I feel my mobile vibrates many times, I know it's Chorong unnie, I just don't want to respond her. I've told her I want to be alone for a while.

 

Aaarrghhhh... it's so hurt....” I didn't realize if I fell a sleep inside the car, I feel my head is so heavy, I hate this headache. I'm sure it's because I cried all night long, I didn't know if I'm become so mushy. I take a look at my watch, it's been 9 am, hfff I don't feel like going to work. I won't go to work today. I don't have any energy left. I don't know what to do if I meet her at the office. I can't stand any single day without her to be honest. I'll be crazy without her, I don't know what to do without her.

Aaiishhh,, molla,,,” I my hair rudely

If only you can be honest to me since the beginning, I won't keep asking you about marriage, If only you being honest to me about everything, I won't be this angry knowing you still keep close with Tamaki. If only you being honest to me, we won't be like this. I always honest about everything to her, even about Nana, about Hyojin.

I feel my phone vibrates again, I don't want to answer it. I just see who is the caller, it's still Chorong.

 

No one's POV

Chorong comes to the office a bit late today, actually she didn't want to go, she feels headache all night, and she's worrying for her girlfriend who didn't pick up her phone since last night. She tried to send the message many times but she didn't reply at all. Her face look so pale and her eyes are so puffy. Chorong walks lifelessly to her room and greet her staffs with just a low voice. Eunji then goes to her room to ask her condition.

Unnie, are you okay? you look so pale, are you sick?” Eunji ask the older with her worry tone.

Just a headache Eunji-ya, I'm okay, thank you, just continue your work” She answers weakly.

Eunji who see this seems to know if something is happen again between Chorong and Bomi, because she couldn't see Bomi until this time at the office.

Okay unnie, just call me if you need anything, don't force yourself” Eunji doesn't want to disturb her with questioning, she will just let the older alone first.

She then tried to call Bomi but the later didn't pick up the phone, she calls Naeun and tell her what happen, she's worrying to much. Naeun told her if she will ask Hayoung who knows maybe Hayoung know about Bomi.


Meanwhile Bomi who is still sitting inside her car feel her headache is getting worse.

Aarrghh,, I think I should go home, but I can't drive.” But she doesn't seem to be strong enough to drive, she can't even lift up her hand to the steering wheel. She gives up and laying back again on her car, waiting for her energy to be back. She falls asleep again for about half hour, then she wakes up again, she feels strong enough to drive. She started to engine her car and ready to go home. She then takes a glance to her back seat, there are some Christmas stuff that she bought with Chorong last night, they were supposed to decorate Chorong's apartment. She decides to drive to Chorong's apartment and put the stuffs out and give them to the securities at her apartment. She asked help to them to hand them over to Chorong when she goes back from office.

She then continue driving, she wanted to arrive home as soon as possible but she needs an energy drinks. So she decides to stop by a grocery and buy some drinks. She was paying the bill then she meet someone who calls her name,

Bomi-ya,,” Bomi turns her head and searching who calls her, it's Nana.

Oh Nana unnie,” She greets her and smile to her.

Hi shorty, long time no see, don't you go to work...” Nana walks closer to Bomi and greet her, when Bomi was about to answer, Nana realize if there is something different with Bomi, she looks so pale.

Bomi-ya, why are you so pale? are you sick?” Nana touch Bomi's forehead with her palm and yes, her body's temperature is high now.

Ow my God, shorty your body is so hot now, are you sick?” Nana ask worryingly.

No, I'm not sick unnie, just got a headache, I'm okay, what are you doing here?” Bomi tried to ask as normal as possible so that Nana won't be worry about her.

Just to get some stuffs before going to filming location, Bomi-ya, let's go to hospital, your face is too pale, I'll drive you” Nana tried to force Bomi to go hospital, but the younger still refused, she hates hospital and she doesn't want to take advantage of Nana.

No unnie, I'm okay, just need some rest,” Nana who knows Bomi is a stubborn then tell her to take her home, she's afraid if the younger would fall on her way to her room.

Okay then let me take you to your apartment, don't reject me, give me your key I'll tell my manager to park it inside, come on” Nana force Bomi to obey her, Bomi who already feels so weak then just accept Nana's offer, she then let Nana take her to her apartment on 9th floor.

 

Nana takes Bomi to her bed room and lying her down on her bed.

Drink this and lay down, I'll go get clothes for you to change and wipe you with hot water.”

No need unnie, just laying down is okay, thank you for helping me.”

Hff, you're still stubborn, okay then drink this, it can make you feel better” Nana gives the drink for Bomi, she make a hot tea for the younger, then she sits on the side of Bomi's bed and cover her body with a blanket. She's sure if there is something happen with her but she just didn't want to tell.

Tell me honestly, what happen to you, I know it's not like you as usual, if you don't mind to tell me, maybe it can ease your pain a little bit” Nana ask softly.

Nothing serious unnie, just having a big fight with Chorong unnie, no need to worry about that” Bomi tries to tell Nana if nothing serious, and moreover it's impossible for her to tell Nana about their big fight last night.

Hmm, okay then, go sleep now, do you want me to stay here?” Nana wanted to wait for Bomi, so she asked it hesitantly, she's afraid if Chorong comes then it will be misunderstanding.

No unnie, I'm okay, I don't want to disturb your schedule, just to now, I'm okay, just need to sleep”

Okay then, just call me if you need anything, take care shorty” Nana softly caresses Bomi's hair, she's kinda missing this kind of situations with the younger, but she knows she can't.

Thank you very much unnie, I'll tell you surely, take care too unnie” Bomi smiles weakly to Nana, then Nana slowly approaching Bomi's forehead and pecks it. Bomi herself is also kinda miss Nana's affection, but she also know if she can't do it anymore since she has already have a girlfriend.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hii, short chapter right? but I hope you guys enjoy it. I still feel pity for Chorong and Bomi :'(

I'll work harder for the next chapter, it's kinda makes me headache writting the angst part haha, it drove me so emotional.

I'll try to update faster after this. Hopefully hehe.

Enjoy everyone and I love you

 

xoxo

Chomi lover.