CHAPTER 67

BEAUTIFUL

Time goes by so fast, and Tamaki will move to New York in next three weeks, well Chorong will be surely very busy after she'll become a General Manager, she's starting now tho and Bomi is also the one who will be happy after Tamaki move to New York later.

She heard from Chorong about Tamaki that keep mentioning her when they went together to Cheongju. Bomi can see Chorong's worries about this, she's worried if Tamaki will find out about their relationship.

Baby do you think Tamaki knows about our relationship? I'm afraid he'll find out soon” Chorong asks her girlfriend, they're having their dinner together after a very busy day.

No need to be afraid unnie, he'll move to NY anyway, he won't be able to see us again... but seriously I don't mind if he find out, I want to tell him tho” Bomi said, that made Chorong frowned. As Bomi told her, she's getting annoyed because Chorong's still afraid if someone will find about their relationship.

Chorong cannot answer when Bomi said that, she knows if Bomi wanting everybody acknowledge about their relationship especially Chorong's parent.

How long will we hide this relationship? Sorry to ask you this again, I'm just tired seeing Tamaki keeps trying to be closer to you, he even dared to get close to your parent. Don't you afraid if your parent will force you to build a relationship with Tamaki?” Bomi ask. Chorong didn't expect that their dinner will be such a serious time to talk about serious things. She didn't answer Bomi's question, to be exact she doesn't know what to say.

It's okay, you don't need to answer my question, I already know the answer tho” Bomi said with her cold tone, that made Chorong looks sad, she knows it's her fault.

It's not like that Baby, it's not that I don't want people to know about it, I'm still gathering my courage to tell my parent, I really want to tell them, but I'm still....”

I know,, just take your time... I'm still waiting, that's all I can do” Bomi cuts Chorong off, that makes Chorong looks sad and guilty for sure, her eyes are almost tearing up.

Bomi cannot say anything, she knows Chorong is about to cry, but she feels like doing nothing, she doesn't want to talk or say something to comfort her. Bomi puts her spoon and fork down to the plate, she hasn't finished her meals yet.

I know you're always angry whenever we talk about this....” Said Chorong in her weak tone, she hangs her head down, and her tears are finally falling down.

But it's all my fault, for being coward, if only I was brave enough” she said again.

We better stop talking about this, I don't want to force you, it's all your right to tell your parent or no ” Bomi said without looking at Chorong who is now crying.

Are you tired with this Bbom-ah? Be honest” Chorong suddenly ask unexpected question, but Bomi surely knows the answer

Unnie I said we better stop talking about it or we'll end up quarreling...”

Chorong thinks Bomi is right, it's not the right time to continue this topic, they're spending their time for dinner together because they miss each other, not to have quarrel.

Fine,, Sorry for being too sensitive”

Wipe your tears,,” Bomi handed a tissue to Chorong, Chorong lift her head up and take that tissue from Bomi's hand.

Thank you baby...” Chorong said, she's still feeling guilty to her girlfriend.

I don't like seeing my beautiful girlfriend crying” Bomi said, still without a smile on her face, but it can makes Chorong smiles, Bomi always said that whenever Chorong cries.

 

Bomi drives Chorong home after dinner. Chorong invited her to stay at her place but Bomi refused it, she said it's better to leave Chorong alone. Chorong could not force her to stay with her though in fact she really miss the younger so much.

Take care baby” Chorong bids goodbye and pecks Bomis lips then get out from Bomi's car.

 

Bomi's POV

I don't know why I refused Chorong unnie's offer to stay at her home, well actually I miss her so much, she's been really busy now and we have less time to be spent together. But if I can speak honestly, I kinda depressed, about my relationship with her. It lasted for almost a year, but still there's nothing progressed well, unnie still hasn't dare to be honest to her parent or ask her parent's approval. That made me really confused if she really can fight for our relationship or not? She always said that she'll fight for us, she'll tell her parent soon, but it's been a year and nothing happen. She even never take me to her home to meet her parent, even as a friend, she always insisted to go home by herself whenever she has to go back to hometown. That made me questioning myself, does she really want to spend her life with me? Am I wrong if I doubt about it?

And still there's Tamaki, I don't know why he still in between our relationship even though Chorong unnie has rejected her few times, same with Nana, but I can handle Nana because she already acknowledge my relationship with Chorong unnie, but Tamaki? He knows nothing about this and he might think that Chorong unnie has no boyfriend though unnie told him many times that she has someone special in her heart, that's why unnie cannot accept him. But still, as you see readers, Tamaki still trying to move closer to unnie, he's even dare to get closer to unnie's parent,, I have a feeling that unnie's parent like him. And the only thing that I'm afraid is her dad will force her to built a relationship with Tamaki. And I cannot guarantee if Chorong unnie will refused it, I know it well that Chorong unnie's always obey her parent. She's a good girl, always do what her parents want, that's the thing that I'm afraid. And you know if her parent really do it and unnie said yes, that means I'm gonna lose her. Which is the thing that I'm afraid the most, is lost her. There are so many thoughts in my mind, there are lots of thing that I'm afraid of. I never care if people disgusting me because I'm a lesbian. All I care is about my love to Chorong unnie

This is the only thing that I can't share with her, because if I do, she will only cry, cry and cry and also blaming herself. That don't really give us solution. And to be honest, I really want to propose her as soon as I can, I really want to propose her and marry her so that we can live together, happily, even though maybe some obstacles will still come. I was really sure if unnie will tell her parent soon, but now? Now I doubt about it, I doubt if I can live with her, if I can marry her. It hurts so much to think about it alone the whole year. I didn't realize if my tears are falling down. That's the only thing that makes me sad till now. I feel like want to drink till fainted, I am getting depressed to much with these, I can't even share it to Eunji or Hayoung, I feel like no one would understand.

I direct my car to a club, I don't know why I really want to drink tonight. My mind said no, but my body saying let's go. So I end up in a club in hongdae. I get out of my car and get inside the club that belongs to my Korean-Canadian friend Amber.

Yow Bi to the Bomb, BiBomb, how are ya dude, it's been a long time you're not coming here. Busy with your girlfriend huh? Don't you miss me?” She said while hi five-ing me. Amber is my acquaintance, I knew her when I was having holiday in Canada and she lived in Canada but she told me that she had a club in Korea, so she come to Korea sometimes. I never come here often since I was too busy and Chorong unnie never let me going to club alone.

"Hey, hhaha of course I miss you, why didn't you tell me if you're in Korea?" I ask her back

"Busy with my babe hahaha, enjoy your time here buddy, can we meet later? I'm meeting my baby after this" she said

"Ah it's okay, enjoy your time, I'll see ya later" I said while hi five-ing her.

I order a glass of wine after amber left. I sit on a table and drink alone. I really want to spend my time alone. I drink few glasses of wine, and now I feel like I'm drunk. I can feel my phone's vibrating but I ignore it, I know it must be chorong unnie cheking if I'm home or not. I can hear she's calling few times but I really don't want to open the message or answer the call. I keep ignoring the call and keep drinking, I order more wine,.

"Mian unnie, I want to spend my time alone right now,, hikkk, I know you'll get angry later, but I want to stay like this for now,,, hikkkk"

I know I'm drunken already,

"hikk,,, can you give me more wineee pleasee... Hikkkk...

"But you've drink too many miss..." The bartender said.

"I don't care,, just give mmoreee hixxxx"

 

-to be continue-

 

A/N :

Hope you enjoy 😁

I don't know why it's Amber's name who appeared on mind. 

See ya

 

Xoxo

@pabbochomi