CHAPTER 11

BEAUTIFUL

Monday morning in the office

Chorong come to the office earlier, as usual, with her prettiest smile, it seems like she still feel happy about yesterday when she went out only with Bomi. She comes and greets all her staffs who alrady come, and as usual she gets a hyper greeting from Eunji, Lol. Then Chorong goes to Eunji-s table to check some photos and article that willl be published.

“Can I see your edited article eunji-sshi?”

“Ah ye unnie, of course, here's” Chorong then checks all Eunji's works and as usual she satisfied.

“Mmm, okay they all good, you can bring those to my room this afternoon, thanks Eunji-sshi”

“You're welcome unnie, have a good workday”

As usual, Eunji is always over attracted whenever she sees Chorong.

Seperti biasa, Eunji selalu terlihat hyper ketika berbicara dengan Chorong

Hff Chorong unnie, you're so perfect, how can I get close to you? Haiss don't dream Eunji-ya” Eunji thought

There will be a big meeting today at Style Magazine office, the management team calls some famous models and designer for 10th anniversary of Style Magazine events. Some famous models will come with their manager to have meeting, such as, Hayoung, Naeun and even Nana.

Tamaki goes to meeting room and make sure all the staffs have been ready and well prepared. This will be a big event with so many famous public figure.

“Guys, I hope you're ready before the guests come, and make sure all the meeting materials are ready and well prepared. Meeting will begin at 10 am, everyone please get ready, thanks” Tamaki shouts to all his staffs to get ready.

Chorong is also busy preparing all the material for the big project, this event will include all the best team of Style Magazine, she wants this Anniversary event will go well and extraordinary.

All the staffs have been ready inside the meeting room and some of them still preparing and some of them also stand by to welcome the guest. Not a long then some of guest have come with their managers and some of them are from famous designer. Style magazine will make a big event for its anniversary with a big catwalk shows that will involve some famous international designers too.

Chorong and Tamaki have already stand by in the meeting room, meanwhile Eunji and other staffs still outside welcoming the guest. Then come Naeun with her Manager, and also Hayoung with her manager.

“Wow, Naeun looks so prety today” Eunji spacing out seeing Naeun's beautiful face. Not a long time then come Nana with her manager, Eunji greets Nana and take her to the meeting room. Nana greets all the guest and staff that have been inside the meeting room and when her eyes spots Bomi, she only gives a little smile and bow to Bomi. Chorong who sees this scene accidentaly wonder and asks herself what's with this situation.

“Why Nana looks so cold to Bomi, did they fight? They didn't even greet each other, Bomi usually really happy wheh Nana comes and vica versa” The question keeps coming inside Chorong's mind.

Meeting held more than 3 hours and ends at the lunch time. The office have prepared lots of food for lunch for all the guests and staffs with the buffet menu. All the guests are enjoying their meals include Nana who is busy with other models, not as usual who always stick close to Bomi. Bomi who feels Nana is getting far from her try not to close to her, she sits alone at her desk and drinking cola. That's when Hayoung comes to her and ask “Unnie, what happen with you and Nana? You both look so quiet and didn't talk each other?”

For Hayoung, Chorong and other peoples who knows that Bomi is close with Nana perhaps will ask the same question.

“She got mad to me yesterday, we fought” Bomi downs her head. Hayoung feels sad for her unnie

“You have to tell me the stories later, it's rare to see you like this with Nana. Bomi nods

“I'll tell you later Hayoung-ah, go enjoy your lunch”

Nana and Bomi didn't talk each other at all that day, Bomi tried to smile to Nana whenever their eyes meet, Nana just gives a short smile. Bomi decides to send a message to Nana since she doesn't have a chance to talk to Nana. “Can we meet tonight? I need to talk to you” Nana doesn't reply Boomi's message, she still enjoys her time with her friends. Bomi who feels upset then take a cup of coffee and back to her work desk.

Eunji who see her work partner just sits alone get close to her and ask her “Yo buddy, why you just sit here alone? Why don't you enjoy lunch together?” Bomi just gives a smile and answer.

“Ah, I'm full with this coffee, and you? Why don't you take your lunch?”

“I have eaten it, and I still have so many tasks, you better eat dude, you look like a sickhead”

Bomi chuckles hearing Eunji's words, she thanks to Eunji because her jokes can make Bomi smiles a bit and comforted. Bomi doesn't realize if Chorong keeps her eyes on Bomi, but Chorong just hestitate to ask about it, she feels she's not in the state to ask about Bomi's privacy. So Chorong just stays silent with her curiousity.

Meeting and Lunch time have ended and all the guest have go back to each other's company and activities include Hayoung who has go to her college. Meanwhile Nana who didn't touch her mobile phone since earlier was about to call her manager and ask him to go back home then she sees a message from Bomi. Nana hestitate to open it, but she open it anyway but she doesn't reply it.

Bomi who is restless waiting a reply from Nana, keeps her eyes on a lobby, she's watching Nana bids goodbye to all her friends and when Nana walks to the park basement, Bomi runs over her who walsk with her manager.

“Nana unnie...!!” calls her and Nana looks at Bomi who calls her.

“Unnie wait, can we meet tonight? I need to talk to you” Nana just smiles and ask back “Okay, you will pick me up or??”

“I'll pick you up,,, before 7” Bomi answers as fast as possible due to her excitement.

“Okay then, see you tonight” Nana stirhgtly enter her cars, again without a pecks for Bomi.

Bomi feels relieve because Nana accept her offer to meet tonight, she doesn't know if Nana's still angry or not since they didn't talk each other today, not even smile.

Inside the car, Nana's manager even ask what happen between the two. “Nana, what's happen with you and Bomi, did you fight?” Nana sighed and looking out the window.

“People who used to see us like this will ask the same question with you, they will think I and Bomi are a couple and we are fighting, but in real we are not a couple but yeah,, we are fighting now, I don't know oppa, i even confused too”


 

5 minutes before 7 pm, Bomi has arrived at Nana's apartment, she's hestitate whether to go up or just wait in the park. But then Bomi go up to Nana's room to pick her up. Then they go to some place, Bomi takes Nana to a calm place that won't be too many people.

“Have you had dinner?” ask Bomi and Nana shakes her head.

“Do you want me to take you too xxx resto?” ask Bomi

“We better talk first then we'll think about it next” Bomi is upset with Nana's answer, but she choose to stay quiet. Bomi takes Nana to a park that there aren't too many people just a small fountain and some reklames of advertisement. Bomi takes Nana to sits down on a bench but then she walks to a reklame that there's Nana's picture over there.

“You look so prety on that poster, do you remember that I was the one who take your picture” Bomi murmurs with a small smile on her lips, Nana just quiet and silent.

“I definitely remember when I took your picture for that advertisement, you got mad because I asked you to repeat some pose that you thought have already perfect, and then after finished photo session you got angry again to me becuse I rejected your request to had dinner with you, it was because I still had so many workds to do. And I also remember when you got mad because I didn't answer your call because I still had photo session with other y models.” Bomi quiets for a while when remembering all the cute moments with Nana.

“You often get mad to me, almost everytime...” Bomi stops and gives a bitter smile and say her words lowly “But,,, but I've never been this afraid seeing you mad at me” Bomi stops her words again, it is obviously seen on her red face a sad expression. Nana who sees Bomi almost cry is getting sad too tears are about to fall from her red eyes.

“I'm afraid you don't want to talk to me anymore, I'm afraid you won't forgive me, I'm afraid you'll never get mad at me again, I'm afraid you don't want to be my best friend again, I'm afraid youu..” Just before Bomi finish her words she feels a back hug on her shoulder, Bomi still quiet, she's trying hard to not letting a piece of tears fall down from her eyes, but she can't, tears are fall down from her red eyes finally. She feels her shirt is wet too, she knows Nana's crying now. Bomi can't even say any words.

“I really am sorry, I've been so childish and selfish, I know I shouldn't be like this, mianhae Bomi-ya” Nana finally apologize for her bad attitude these two days.

“I know I've been to selfish, just thinking about my own feeling without accepting the fact that you have a feeling for other girl. I can't even be gratefull that you're still close and so kind to me. Jeongmal mianhae Bomi-ya” Nana can't hold back her tears, Bomi turns her Body facing Nana and then hug her tight, they hug each other without saying a wods all she can hears is Nana's crying voice. After 10 minutes Bomi lets the hug, she wipes the tears on Nana's face and say something

“You didn't do anything wrong unnie, no one's wrong, you and I are same, just thinking about each other's feeling without warn about others feeling. I know I love Chorong, but I'm not even sure if I can get her or not. But to be honest, I love you too as my closest friend, I even never treat Hayoung like I treat you.” Nana still crying

“Can we forget this day and we back as we use to do, like before, let the time flows, time will answer everything, I just still want to be with you” Bomi's word has made Nana confused, but she's glad Bomi still wants to be close to her.

“Okay, thank you so much for forgiving me” Nana smiles and Bomi hugs her while her hair.

“No more cry okay, I can't stand seeing a beautiful girl like you cry because of me”

Their problem has ended finally, they both have make up each other.

“Babe, let's go buy chicken and soju and bring to my apartment, I want to drink” ask Nana

“Mwo? Andwae, you can't drink” Bomi tell Nana not to drink

“C'mon shorty, just few bottles, I want to celebrate tonight, please”

As usual Nana use her aegyo so that Bomi will let her drink, and this surely have made Bomi give up and let Nana do what she want. Both of them go to Chicken and Soju store and buy some.

Bomi will let Nana drunk tonight since she said she has no any schedule tomorrow.

Nana drinks few bottles of soju, she even asks Bomi to drink too, but Bomi refuses, she doesn't want to get drunk tonight in case she has to take care of Nana.

“No unnie, If I am drunk who will take care of you”

Nana who is starting to get drunk talks nonsense and unclear words.

“Wow, you're so kkinnd shorrtyy,,, hikk,, you're nott goingg to drunkk justt tooo hikkk....take ccaree off mee,, hikk..that's I llove you shortyy,, hikk” Nana said with flicking Bomi's nose.

“Unnie, stop it, you're drinking too much, stop it, cmon let's go to your room”

“What?? too myy roomm?? shortyy you're y, hikk, do u wwant too see me, hikk again?? hikkk,, just let me drinkk, I want to feel free hikk...” Bomi quiets, she doesn't know what to do.

Bomi haven't answered anything, but then she feels Nana's body fall on hers and hugs her. Bomi was about to let it go and bring Nana to her room, but then Nana said “Let me be like thiss,,, hikk,, just for a moment, it feels nice being on your hug” after saying that then Nana whose face already redden, fall asleep on Bomi's embrace. Bomi who is still feeling guilty just let Nana sleep on her embrace, then she drinks a bottle of Soju and thinks why they have to be in this such situation. Bomi feels heavy on her head, it's been along time since she drunk, she lays her head on the couch while looking at Nana. She observes Nana's perfect face, start from forehead, eyebrows, her pretty eyes, pointing nose until her y lips. “You're really pretty unnie, your face is perfect, a guy will be so lucky if he can get you” Bomi is spacing out and she doesn't realize if Nana's just half asleep, she doesn't realize when Nana closen her face to Bomi. Bomi realize it when she feels a hard breath near her face, she was about to move her head but then she feels a pair of warm lips touching hers. Yes, Nana kiss her, it's not a peck, but a kiss. Bomi was about to stop her but then Nana say lowly, “just for this time, please” Without waiting Bomi's reply, Nana has closed her eyes while Bomi looks confused what to do. She hestitate whether to follows Nana's request for this time or no, but then she slowly gets close to Nana's lips,,, and kiss her. Bomi starts closing her eyes, they can feel warmth of each others' lips. They sharing a kiss which is maybe they won't do when they're sober. Nana links her arms onto Bomi's neck and Bomi place her arms into Nana's waist. Nana feels so happy she finlly can feel a sweet kiss from her lovely girl even though they're not a couple. They share a kiss almost for 15 minutes, “Mmmhhh,,” Bomi hears a low moan from Nana's mouth. Bomi knows they have to stop this before they're getting far away. Bomi lets her body off from Nana and smile while still hugging her. “Thanks babe, at least I can feel it once” Nana said. Bomi just smiles and Nana fall asleep again on her body. She stays overnight at Nana's apartment she has to take care of Nana.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hii hii,,, annyeong,, another update on Friday,  I'm sorry if there's no Chomi moments here, most are BoNa moment heheeh *peace*. Ihope it's not a boring Chapter. I honestly ship them a bit. But don't worry, Chomi will come :D.

Just wait patiently please,, and again thanks for all subscribes, votes and comments. It means a lot to me.

And btw I'm a brokenhearted now because Bomi will be on WGM with an actor Choi Tae Joon, hohoooo my Chomi feels.

PLease let it alive inside.

 

But let's spread our love to Chomi .

See you on next Chapter

Love u all

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover