CHAPTER 96

BEAUTIFUL

Chorong's POV

Bomi insisted to go back to Seoul, but my mom told us to stay till evening. We need to rest first, what happen just now was really exhausting. We both cried a lot, and more, Bomi seems still angry to me. I don't know how to apologize later, she will definitely mad because I slapped her. My mom tell us to have a rest first in my room, she will prepare dinner for us.

I take Bomi to my room, which she's never been here before. She really didn't say any word.

"Get in baby..." I told her to get in. She did what I said but she just walk inside straightly and standing near the window. She's backing me, I can still hear her sobbing. I really feel guilty, I didn't dare to talk to her but I cannot see her like that. I dare myself to walk close to her. I hesitantly touch her shoulder softly.

"B... Baby..." I call her in a very low tone, she keeps quiet and didn't answer me.

"B,,baby I really am sorry, really sorry for doing that stupid thing, I,, I didn't expect myself would doing that, please forgive me" I apologized and sobbing again. I know Bomi won't easily forgive me this time. I know I hurt her, not physically but I hurt her pride, I slapped her in front of my parent. Stupid me for doing that to the one I love.

"You can punish me anything, as long as you forgive me, jebal..." I lean my head on her back,, hoping that she would turn around and hug me. But she keep staying still, and just sobbing.

"Sorry for this stupid hand..." I punch my right hand to the wall, a hand that I used to slap her

"Sorry for this hand who hurt you..." I punch my hand again, harder this time. She's glancing at me, her redden eyes like signalling me to stop.

"Sorry for this stupid hand who hurt your pride" She's still glancing at me who still punching my hand to the wall.

"Stop it..." She finally say something. But I feel like I have to punish my hand by myself, I just want Bomi to forgive me.

I punch it more to the wall and harder while crying louder and keep saying sorry. I feel hurt on my hand, but I have to feel what she felt.

"Unnie geumanhae..." She said, but I didn't listen to her this time, I keep doing that. Till she hold my hand and stopping me from punching the wall.

"I said stop...!!! Don't you hear me??!" She said, then she pulled my hand that I punch on the wall and hug me. That made me cry even harder, she hugs me thight and I can only cry on her shoulder.

"Mianhae....."

"You may hurt me, but you may not hurt yourself, arrasseo???" I shake my head, how can she said that.

"No complain stop crying, I forgive you already" She hugs me tighter and my hair softly. I hug her back.

"I'll never do that again, I swear" I cup her face and kiss her lips with our tears still running down our faces.

She cups my face too and wipe my tears with her thumbs, I did the same thing too and wiped her tears on her cheek, and I accidentally touch the part that I slapped,

"Aghh..." She groans because I touched her wound.

"Aww sorry baby sorry,," I caress it softly.

"No it's okay, it's nothing tho, let me see your hand" she takes my hand and caresses it softly, there's a small bruise but it's nothing since she forgive me already.

"It's nothing too baby, don't worry.."

"You're so scary sometimes unnie" she teased me, I slap her again, on her shoulder this time.

 

We clean ourselves and go back to Seoul after having dinner with my parent. Bomi loves them so much, and I can't believe, my mom loves her so much, she keeps telling Bomi to comeback here anytime. While my dad just smiling and gave us some advise And telling to Bomi to take care of me. Bomi has already done it without my father asking her

We really thank to them for finally blessing us. We go back to Seoul with Bomi's car, since my dad didn't let us drive each other, I left my car in Cheongju, my dad will take it back to Seoul in two days.

 

No One's POV

Chomi days seemed getting better after they get blessing from Chorong's father. Bomi called her parent and tell them about this, she looks really happy.

"Glad you finally get the blessing Bbom-ah, I'm happy for you, now you can make your plan to marry Chorong unnie goes smooth." Eunjo said.

"Nae, I can't believe we finally made it, that was amazing, realky amazing we can get Chorong unnie's parents heart".

"You both deserve that,,, so you're going to propose unnie again?" Eunji asked, she asked carefully as she doesn't want Bomi to recalled something that happen when she would propose Chorong few months ago.

"Yeah, I will, I just need time to prepare, I don't want to make it big or special, I'm just going to make ot simple, and I would do it as soon as possible, right after unnie settle her problem at the office"

Eunji taps her bestfriend's shoulder as a sign of caring to her same age friend.

"Hff don't think too much about that, everything will be better soon, trust me"

Bomi nods to Eunji's utterance, Eunji's right, she believes everything will get better soon. And she doesn't mind too if Chorong will choose to resign from Style. She has planned to start her own business soon.

 

Meanwhile Chorong comes to the office as usual, she also always greets her staffs nicely,

"How are you today unnie?!" Eunji ask, after she replied Chorong's greeting just now.

"I feel great, amazing, my life is more beautiful than before, you know that."

"Of course hhaha, I'm glad you're finally back to the old you, always with a bright personality"

 

Chorong goes back to her room and starts to work. She told to herself not to care about all the issues, just ignore them. She has prepared many things, even if she's fired. She will just do her best to this magazine.

She's glad because the issue about her is not really spreading too much these days. That made her able to concentrate more with her works. And more, her private problem is settled. Tamaki , Nana, and even her dad. She wouldn't really mind about work, as she has planed many things with Bomi.

Chorong is still busy with the clients, a prodict that will be used to be promoted for the next Style issue. She didn't expect that the model is Nana. How come she didn't pay attention to the contract paper? But as a proffesional, the meeting went well she talked a lot with Nana too. And after the meeting ends, Nana comes to her, Chorong wondered what does she want.

"Chorong,, can we talk for a moment?" Nana ask

Chorong nods, she takes Nana to the coffee shop in front of thr office. They sit down and make some order. They didn't talk for a while, Chorong doesn't know what to ask and Nana herself confused how to start the conversation.

"How are you? have you totally recovered?" Nana finally asked first.

"Ah nae, I'm fine now and by the way,, thanks for visitting me that time" Chorong said, Bomi told her that Nana visited her when she was in Hospital.

"Don't mention it, I was in that hospital too that day, so I stopped by, it's rare to see you're sick, I could see Bomi was totally worried about you." Chorong nods shyly, they both look so awkward. Fortunatelly their coffee come, so they can break the ice.

"And by the way Chorong, I,, I would like to apoligize to you, directly"

Chorong was confused why Nana apologized all of sudden.

"Apologize? for what?"

"For everything, too many things happen in the past, and I know there are lots of time that I did hurt you, from what I did, what I said to you, in the past, for being too obsessed with Bomi and for trying to take her from you many times, I really am Sorry....." Nana said, Chorong just staring blank she wonder why Nana brought that.

".....But I realized that I'll never be able to get over Bomi, she loves you too much, she adored you too much, like she said, she just have your eyes on you, never on me, she just love me as a sister, and now I realized how stupid I was for trying to take her from you few times, even when you broke up, Bomi never give her chance to me, you're really lucky to have her in your life, so,, yeah, I really really am sorry for everything that I've done in the past"

Chorong nods for Nana's utterance, she knew what Nana said all was true, all the things that she did in the past.

"Everything has been well now, I guess you don't need to apologize anymore, I understand what you did in the past was because of love. And I don't think I have to forgive you, everything's settled now. My life with Bomi has been good now. We are in the state of settling our future now" Chorong explained everything.

"I never been angry to you or hate you, and to be honest, I am glad now you're back with Lizzy, I mean it, I'm glad you finally found someone who really treassured you. Bomi told me a lot about Lizzy and I see the side of Bomi in Lizzy. You're luck too to get her back in your life. I wish a happines for both of you."

Nana nods after Chorong said many things to her, she feels bad for did the bad things to her.

"Thanks, I pray for your happiness to and wish you can get married soon"

 

Bomi's POV

I secretly prepared my proposal to Chorong unnie. She didn't know that I prepares this since few days ago. I bought a new couple rings and a necklace, because I threw away the rings a long time ago. I wish a new luck so I bought all new things. I planned to ask her out tonight and propose her. I'm just going to make it with simple dinner.

I'm glad we finally got a blessing from Chorong unnie's parent. We struggle a lot for more than a year of our relationship, even with a break up for three months. But it's worthed since we can through almost all obstacles that keep coming to our love life one by one. That made our love getting stronger and stronger and now is my time to really make Chorong unnie be mine, be the one I love be the one I called "my wife".

I wish she would accept me tonight, I pray to God, I am totally nervous. I pray tonight will going well. I'm going to propose her at the same place when I asked her to be my girlfriend.

I called my beautiful and ask her out for dinner. She didn't know that I'm going to propose her tonight.

"Hi baby..." She answered my phone with her cute voice.

"Unnie, what time will you finished working today??"

"If you're going to ask me out for dinner then I'll finish early, but if you're just asking then I will continue working till night" she said, I can hear her giggling. Geez how could she know that I'm going to ask her out for dinner.

"Geezz, such a physics,, then go home early today, I'm going to pick you up at 7 pm." I said to her. I told her just to dress casually.

"Hhehe okay baby, I'll tell you when I reached home and ready"

"Alright honey, see you, chu.." I kiss her through my phone, such a kid but she loves it.

I clean myself after I call my wife to be. I prepare myself and prepare all the things that I will give her. I already booked a white roses and keep it at the sparkle cafe.

I've been ready earlier, I was so nervous this time, I keep praying that everything will going smoothly. I called Eunji and Hayoung and told them about my plan tonight, I also called my parent to ask for their blessing and praying for me. they support me a lot and wished me a good luck, I'm such a blessed for having supportive peoples around me

My baby called me and told me that she's ready. I told her that I'll.be there on 15 minutes. Then I drive my car to her apartment.

"Get in unnie" she has bren waiting at the lobby of her apartment. She's wearing a casual outfit, just a white sweater and a black skinny pants, but she looks so damn beautiful. And wow we wore the match outfit, I'm wearing a white long sleeve and a ripped jeans. we didn't tell each other what to wear.

"Wow, unnie, looke at, we're match, and you look soo beautiful tonight unnie" She just smiles shyly as I compliment her.

"Where are we going to dinner baby?" She asked, I don't know if she can feel it or not that I'm going to propose her tonight.

"Sparkle, I miss the foods" she nods and smiles. I keep driving with my other hand is on hers.

"We're here unnie, let's get in" I hold her hand and walk inside the cafe that belongs to my friend. I reserved a table, the same table when I asked Her to be my girlfriend.

"What do you want to eat unnie?" I asked her normally, I don't want her to be suspicious so I act as normal as possible even though my heart doesn't stop beating rapidly as a sign if nervousness.

We made our order and while waiting for our foods the band playing a soft jazzy song that I really enjoy. I told Jino oppa, the owner of this cafe to tell the band to keep playing romantic songs. I've told my plan to him, so that he can help me a little.

"Don't you want to sing a song for me baby?" She asked, but I don't plan to sing anything tonight.

"Mm I don't feel like singing, I just want to enjoy my dinner with you"

"But I miss your voice, I miss you sing for me, come one just one song will do" geezz. She's a gemneral.manager of a famous magazine and she's 25 years od and she requested me like a baby, how can I refused her.

"Heoll,, oky okay just one song, wait here nae" She smiles happily when I granted her wish.

I walk to the small stage in the middle of cafe. I send message to Jino oppa about my sudden plan after this. I told him to deliver the bouquet and the ring when I'm singing and going down from the stage. I ask the band to play a song from Lee Seung Gi, Will you marry me. Then the band started to play the instrument And I start to sing


will you marry me
do you want to live together forever
we can sweetly love each other

I'll love you more
I'll care for you more
when tears fall and it's hard
when it hurts, we'll hurt together

I'll love you forever
I'll protect you forever
I'm thankful that I met someone as great as you
I want to love only you everyday
will you marry me

i walk down from the stage when I sing the rap part. I can see Chorong unie keep staring at me and doesn't stop smilling. I don't know if she's recognize it or not right now. I start to rap

[rap]
Marry me
everyday, i feel so happy that
for no reason, i look forward to the next day
why why am i trembling so much
no matter how i think of it,
you're my number one person
until our black hair turns white as snow
until our lives end
even if you suffer physically,
I won't ever make you suffer emotionally

you're the other half of my heart
I'll become the other half of your heart
every moment that you breathe
I'll love you
even as time passes and our wrinkles grow
you and me, we'll be together forever like now

I'll love you more
I'll care for you more
when tears fall and it's hard
when it hurts, we'll hurt together

I'll love you forever
I'll protect you forever
I'm thankful that I met someone as great as you
I want to love only you everyday

I'll love you more
I'll care for you more
when tears fall and it's hard
when it hurts, we'll hurt together

I'll love you forever
I'll protect you forever
I'm thankful that I met someone as great as you
I want to love only you everyday
will you marry me

I finished singing and walk close to her, I take her hand and I hug her at the end of the song. She looked startled with my sudden action but she hugged me back, then one of the waitres handed me the bouquet and the rings box from the back, and Chorong unnie didn't see it.

I take the bouquet then kneeling down in front of her at the time, I nervously handed the white roses to her, she still looked startled when I'm kneeling down, she widened seems like she didn't expected I'm doing this.

"Unnie,, Park Chorong unnie,," I swear my heart is beating so fast now, that I can die from nervousness. My hands are trembling so much.I take her hand and say

"I know you defintely remember when I asked you to my girlfriend almost two years ago in this place, I just wanna say that I love you so much,,, we've been through so many things, the joy, the pain, the hardship, even the break up, but still, we're back as one in the end, that made me sure that we're meant to be, so,, here, at the same place, at the same table, I would like to ask you again....?" She widened her eyes and mouth, even cover her shocked mouth.

"Will you marry me???? Will you be my wife, my life's partner and to live happily with me through the joy and the pain.."

I'm still kneeling down, I take glance to her eyes, she's crying, and say it one more time,

"Park Chorong unnie, will you marry me??" I ask her one more time and open the ring box.

I smile to her, she's crying and didn't say anything, I hope she will accept me. I wait for a minute before she finally say..

"Yess,, I will..." I smile and hug the beautiful crying girl in front of me. I hug her tight, I kiss her forehead and then I slowly put the enganged ring o her ring finger.

"I love you so much..." I kiss her lips after I put the ring then she take another ring and put it on my ring finger too. I heard everyone in the cafe clapped their hand for us. Then we kissed for a minute, we're not shy anymore, kissing in the public, we don't care anymore about things likr that, we just care about our happiness.

"Thank you baby, I love you so much" she said while still crying. I hug her again and whisper

"I love you more honey, more than you imagine, and I'm going to love you forever, till I die"

I'm glad we finally made it, we finally enganged, thanks God for blessing us, for making my simple proposal going smoothly. Now I can call this beautiful girl of mine as my fiance.

 

A/n :

I'm dying from sweetness... (☆^ー^☆)

Hope you enjoy this, sorry for mistakes and typos.

Good night and I love you all so much

.xoxo

Pabbochomi