CHAPTER 70

BEAUTIFUL

I heard my phone keep vibrating, I'm sure it's messages from Chorong unnie, I don't feel like opening it or even replying it. I put my phone beside me while I'm laying on my bed. Why I have to get another upset feeling. I always trust her, trust her that she won't lie again to me. If only she was being honest to me, I won't disallow her to go with Tamaki too. I just need her honesty, but she never be able to do it.

 

Chorong's POV

I finished eating my meals, the foods are delicious but I had no appetite at all, I didn't eat them all. My dad keep talking to me this and that but I only nod and smile.

I take my phone then send message to my baby Bomi

Baby, are you still with Hayoungie? How's your dinner? The foods are delicious here but I had no appetite at all, it'll be more delicious if I ate with you, we should come here later okay”

I press the send button while awaiting for Bomi's reply. I follow my dad after parting with his partners.

“Thank you for joining us Tamaki” My dad said to Tamaki.

“Thank you for inviting me to Sir, I'll invite you for private dinner some other time with Chorong-chan for sure” Tamaki said while giving her sweetest smile, which I don't know if it's fake or not. Hff I'm ruined if dad likes him more.

“Alright, see you later, come on Chorong-ah let's go home” Appa said.

I bow to Tamaki, bid goodbye and giving my fake smile, I'm sure he knows that I gave her fake smile, well I don't care tho.

“Chorong-ah, seems Tamaki likes you, why don't you get close to him? He's a good man” appa said, errr why he talkes about Tamaki.

“But I don't like him appa..” I said to my dad, I'm avoiding talking about him, I don't want my dad force me to get close to Tamaki.

“Try to get close to him, he's a good man I'm sure” I only answered hmm to my dad. I back to my mobile, I wonder why Bomi didn't reply my message? Is she still with Hayoung or has already back home and sleep? I try to send her message one more time

Baby aren't you home? Or are you sleep? Have a good rest then baby, I love you”

I send this message to Bomi, I hope she'll reply later since I won't be able to call her tonight.

I've made sure that my home is clean enough and there's no pictures of me and Bomi. I kinda frightened if he might see my pictures with Bomi, some of them are romantic pictures, even picture of us kissing under the Eiffel Tower and when we were riding London Eye.

“Have a good rest Appa” I let my dad sleep on the guest room. I have to hurry sleep because I have to drive my dad to rail station tomorrow.

I try hard to close my eyes, even though my heart cannot be calm since Bomi didn't reply all my messages, she used to message me even if she went home really late.

********

“Good Morning Appa, let's have breakfast then I'll drive you to rail station” I said to my dad.

“Good Morning too dear, you don't need to drive me, I can call a taxi, you can't be late going to office” my dad said.

“No it's okay Appa, I can tell my staff that I'll come a bit late today”


 

Morning baby, wake up, you can't be late going to office, I'll see you later at the office”

I send a message to Bomi before I drive my dad to rail station, he has to go back to Cheongju early morning, so I drop him earlier so that he can get morning train.

I drive directly to my office, and when I check my mobile, still there's no any single message from Bomi, I wonder what happen with her. I was about to call her but then my phone's ringing

I park my car then I enter the Style building and heading to my department. I'm expecting meeting Bomi in a canteen but I got nothing, so I'm expecting there has been a cup of coffee from her then I can greet her secretly as usual.

“Good Morning guys...” I greet all the staffs when I enter my department as usual, and I glance to Eunji and Bomi's desk. Eunji greets me back brightly as usual then I move my glance to Bomi, I used to get her wink and her cutest smile when I greet all the staffs include her. But this time, I got nothing, she didn't greet me back and I didn't even get a wink or smile from her. Now I really wonder what's wrong with her, there must be something wrong with her.


 

Bomi's POV

“Yow buddy, why didn't you greet back your girlfriend? She was waiting for your greeting as usual” Eunji said to me while scrolling her chair close to mine.

I just rise up my eyebrow and shrugged. I don't feel like greeting her. I don't know if I should be angry to Chorong unnie, I'm tired for being angry because of her lie. I'm guessing there'll be message from Chorong unnie after this. Fortunately I have photo shoot today at 11 am so I'll be away from office today and I don't know what's her schedule. It's only 9 am but I don't feel like staying at the office right now so I'm going earlier, I'm just gonna wait at the studio. I'm not waiting then I pack my camera and other properties and prepare going to the studio that not far my office.

“Bye I'm going out Eunji-ya, don't be jealous too much with Naeun's male partner hahah and don't be jealous I'll be touching Naeun a lot today hahaha...” I said goodbye to Eunji while teasing her. Because the photo shoot today is with Naeun and Im Siwan a handsome model, I know Eunji will be jealous.

“Yaah yaah, this pabbo, don't touch Naeun too much and don't let that Siwan being clingy to my baby, you're the one who can control them, arra..” Eunji said with annoying tone.

“Hahahaha....” I'm just laughing out loud while teasing that Pabboji.

I walk out from my department without telling unnie, I remember if I have told her that I have photo shoot schedule today. I walk to lobby and stop to cafeteria first to get coffee then I walk lazily to my car. I hope I won't lose my mood today.


 

Chorong'S POV

Geez that kid, she didn't respond my greeting this morning, what's wrong with her? Could it be there was someone saw me having dinner with my dad and Tamaki then told Bomi about that? Aishh, I'm dead if she really find out about it. But I'm sure Bomi didn't know, but what made her acted so cold this morning? I really wonder.

I called her desk phone, but no one picking up, I take a glance outside my window to see why Bomi didn't pick up my phone.

“Huh? She's gone? Where is she?”

“Hello..” It's Eunji who picking up Bomi's desk phone

“Eunji-ya, do you know where is Bomi?” I ask her

“Oh Unnie, Bomi has gone 5 minutes ago, she has a photo shoot schedule today”

“Huh? Has gone? Geez, photo shoot will start at 11 am, why she went so early? Okay Eunji-ya, thank you for informing me” I said thank you to Eunji then get up from my seat, trying to get Bomi before she goes away. Really? What's wrong with her, at least say something to me.

I get out from and walk fast out from my department, trying to get Bomi, I hope she's still at cafeteria buying a coffee. I made my steps faster than usual, I peek to the cafeteria but she's not there, so I take a run to basement, I hope she's still there, I gasp from running fast trying to cathc Bomi. Nah, there she is, she was about to enter her car, then I run to her car then enter her car as soon as I get her.

“Omo....” She looks startled after I get in her car all of sudden, she sigh after seeing me who is getting into her car suddenly.

“Aigoo,, kamchagiya...” she touches her chest as she is startled.

I pull out her key and moving close my face to her and staring at her sharply.

“Baby what's wrong with you? Why didn't you talk to me since morning, you didn't even reply my messages since last night. What happen?” I ask her while staring at her intensely.

She's avoiding my gaze, that makes me more sure if there's something wrong with her, she's angry to me, could it be about last night?

“You're avoiding me, Tell me if I did something wrong, don't be quiet like this, you know I don't like being ignored by you” I ask her again since she still stay quiet. I can see her face is full of anger, that's really frightening me.

“And you know I don't like being lied” She said it shortly and sharply. I guess she knew something that I didn't expect she will know.

“W-what do you mean baby?” I become stuttered all of sudden, I'm feeling bad of this.

“How many times again will you lie to me, again and again, 1 time, 2 times, 3 times?? tell me,,, like for how long you can't trust me? Tell me what's the reason behind your lies this time?? Tell me.....!!!!!!!” she snapped me, I was startled and frightened. Now I'm sure she found out about last night.

“...............................................”

“Now why are you quiet? You can't answer me, right unnie??” she said sarcastically.

“Ho,, how did you find out??” I ask her weakly, I'm caught off guard

“So that's true, you lied to me again.....” I can see her smirking, I'm dead, I'm truly dead right now.

“I saw it with my own eyes, if you're curious....” she said again, still without looking at me, she keeps nodding by herself, I really can't say anything. I'm dead right now, so she saw me last night, but why she didn't tell me or come to me

"S-So, did you eat there too with Hayoung? Or someone informed you??" I ask her to make sure.

"I saw you having dinner with your dad and his partners, and TAMAKI... I saw it unnie, I saw it with my own fuc**ng eyes...!!!,  now can you explain why you didn't tell me if Tamaki was there too?" she asked while gritting her teeth, I swear I'm scared seeing her right now.

"I... Look, baby I'm sorry if I didn't tell you, but that was totally unexpected, I'll explain everything if you're willing to hear" I give up, and finally going to tell her everything. But Bomi still stays quiet

"As I told you before, my dad told me to pick him up and had dinner first with dad's partner, and I myself was also startled why Tamaki was there too, I keep asking appa about that and he told me that he met tamaki accidentaly and appa invited him too to had dinner with them. And I didn't tell you because I don't want to ruin your dinner time with Hayoung" I explained all I can.

"And you ruined it anyway..." She said again  more sarcastic this time, hfff this kid.

"Listen baby, that was totally accidentally, I really didn't know if Tamaki was there, he came even before me, and if you wanna know, I didn't talk at all with him, he said something but I didn't even respond him, I swear I didn't talk to him at all"

"But he might succeed making your father liked him, and your appa will ask you to get close with him" she said again.

Hff that kid, how could she guessed right about appa asking me to get close with Tamaki.

"But baby, I swear I didn't keep in touch with him, I didn't respond him at all, can you please just trust me and forgive me"

"Hfff I'm tired with this kind of situation, lie, lie and lie, I hate Lie..."

"I know baby... I know,, hfff I'e explained everything and now it's up to you whether you forgive me or not" I almost give up with that stubborn kid.

She didn't respond me at all, she even throw her sight onto the window, that's really annoying me  but somehow these all are my fault.

"Hfff, geurae if you don't want to forgive me, I'll leave, you can go to studio now, I'll leave bye..." I said goodbye to her as she doesn't want to forgive me. I was about to open the door and get out from Bomi's car but then there was a hand grabbing mine which I believe It belongs to Bomi. Her hand grabs mine suddenly and pulls me, then unexpectedly she kissed me,, on my lips. I widened my eyes, I didn't expect she would do this. I still can't believe to what is happening right now. She should be angry to me but she kissed me.  I admit I enjoy it, I'm not going to recatch what's happening. I close my eyes as Yoon Bomi is still kissing me, and I kiss her back, I kiss her passionately without waiting her doing it first. I link my arms to her neck then kiss her deeply, she cups my face and even kissed me hungrily. We kissed passonately though we're quarelling just now. She kissed me sweetly like nothing happen between us. We shared our kiss for almost 10 minutes. Then we get separrated each other. I take a look at her face shyly, she still looks cool and pretend to be angry. I chuckles seeing her cute face while pretending to be angry.

"So you're not angry anymore baby Yoon? Forgive me already huh?" I said teasing her.

"Anni, not yet," she said, kkkk I dont know why i find he cute when she acted angry to me.

"Aish, if you didn't forgive me you won't kiss me"

"Aish, geumnhae,.now go back to work,  I need to go to studio now, I have to prepare"

"Okay baby, hwaiting nae, do your best," I said it then peck her lips again.

"Mm,, i'm going to touch Naeun a lot today" she sais while still not looking at me, she tried to make me jealous kkeke how can I believe it, I don't mind even if she touches Naeun a lot. 

"Aish, you can't touch anyone but me, you're just mine, arrasseo?" I said it , I pinch her cheek since she's too adorable.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hii,, another update to enlighten your weekend. i hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

Thanks to everyone who keep with this story

And you can check my Instagram account if you want to enjoy Chomi moments @pabbochomi

I love u

See ya

 

Xoxo

Pabbochomi