CHAPTER 16

BEAUTIFUL

Fast forward.....

Time flies so fast, Bomi and Chorong have been so close each other. Now they give news each other whatever they do or wherever they are, whether is it by phone or short message. They often go together just for lunch or dinner after work. Sometimes Bomi takes Chorong home after work. Bomi feels gratitude to Naeun and Hayoung who help her to get close to Chorong. But sometimes Nana still feel jealous whenever Bomi gave her attention to Chorong, but Bomi always told Nana not to be jealous. And sometimes even Chorong herself is jealous to Nana who still wants to stick close to Bomi. It seems like their relationship will be a little complicated. Bomi also started to feel jealous when Chorong has to go out for meeting with Tamaki even if it's just out of office or sometimes out of town for few days. She still afraid if someday Tamaki will takes Chorong from her side. Hayoung has told her to tell her feeling to Chorong so that they can be a couple soon, But that Pabbomi still has too many reasons, this and that thought, she still looking for the right time.

Bomi come earlier to the office today, she's so bright today, she plans to ask Chorong for lunch and dinner. But she doesn't see Chorong at her room.

“Tae kwon oppa, do you see Chorong unnie?” ask Bomi.

“Oh, Chorong has to go to Suwon for meeting, she's gone with Tamaki and driver this early morning” explain Taekwon and Bomi nodded.

“Ahh, okay oppa, thank you, have a great day”

Bomi sits on her desk without any energy, she lost her spirit today, she doesn't like to work today, her plans are failed today. But then come Eunji taps her shoulder.

“Yow buddy, why you look so lifeless in the morning?” ask Eunji.

“Hey,, I'm OK, just lose my sense of working haha, maybe I'm hungry”

“Heol, let's go to canteen, I'll treat you coffee”

“Hmm good ide, okay let's go” Bomi thinks she better talks to Eunji than she has to think about Chorong who went meeting with Tamaki.

That two same aged girls enjoy their time at the canteen with a cup of coffee and talk about stuffs. Bomi opens a Style Magazine on the table with Naeun as a cover model. Eunji sees it and said

“Wow, Son Naeun, she's really pretty” Bomi who hears it, smile then ask Eunji

“Hmm, she's pretty, you like her right?” Eunji shocked to Bomi's sudden question.

“Hm, she's pretty, who doesn't like her hehe” Bomi chuckles hearing Eunji's answer.

“Haha, come on dude, be honest to me, I paid attention quiet whenever Naeun comes to the office you'll be smiling unstoppable and you keep your eye on her., you like her don't you?” Eunji is confused with that, she liked Chorong from the first time she came but then she admit she likes Naeun too now.

“Haha, I even confused, to be honest, the first time I came here, I liked Chorong unnie, I really liked her but I never dared to show my feeling to her and I know I'm not her taste, she has a hight taste I'm sure, but then, after few times, I think I start keeping my eyes on Naeun, hahah, yaa I told you too much” Bomi smiles after hearing Eunji's confession, they're liking the same girls.

“Yea, gwenchana, we're friends right? Weh can share anything” said Bomi.

“Mm, how about yourself? I see you're so close with Nana?” Ask Eunji.

“Hmm, I'm close with her, we're best friend as you see” Eunji doesn't believe Bomi's answer, since she knows that Bomi is close with so many modes but not as close as with Nana.

“Eym, you know that's not what I mean, come on” Bomi has no idea whether she has to be honest to Eunji or no if she's getting close to Chorong now.

“Mmm yea you can say I'm really close with Nana, but we're not in a such relationship and to be hones, I was same with you, I liked Chorong unnie since the first time I came to this office, you know, she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen hehe” Eunji nods with Bomi's confession.

“Ya why you nodding like that?” Ask Bomi

“Oh, Just think about something, seems like you have a chance to win Chorong's heart, you know”

“What do you mean?” Bomi ask in confussion.

“I remembered that sometimes Chorong unnie ask me something about you, just simple thing I know”

Bomi giggles hearing Eunji's explanation, she never new if Chorong paid attention to her.


 

It's 7 pm and it means time to go home, Bomi still restless because she checked her mobile few times and still no any message from Chorong. Chorong didn't give her message since the morning or called her. Then Bomi decides to go home, she bids goodbye to Eunji and other staffs. She walks to basement to take her car, but then someone shocked her, it's Nana “Aigo unnie, you scared me, fff what are you doing here at this time?” Nana laughs seeing Bomi who is shocked.

“Mmm, too see you...”

“Why didn't you call me, I can pick you up and you don't have to come here by yourself” said Bomi

“Yaah, you don't want me to come to your office, afraid if Chorong might see me??” Nana gets mad.

“Aish, it's not like that, you used to call me and ask me to pick you up”

“Hm enough, I don't wanna fight, you don't have any plan with Chorong? C'mon have dinner with me, Im bored to death at home” As always, Bomi can't never refuse Nana.

“Mm alright, I need my dinner too, get in the car”

Bomi takes Nana to their favorite resto near Han river, she remembers if she hasn't meet Nana for along time, it's because Nana is very busy now.

“Hff, it's seems like years I haven't meet you shorty” Bomi chuckles hearing Nana's words.

“Pfft, many years? It's just few weeks unnie, you're too busy, how can you see me”

“And you're busy with Chorong mm,,” Bomi quiets hearing Nana's answer. She didn't like Nana's answer, but she doesn't want to argue with Nana.

“Mm not really, I have so many project, I heard that you're going to Paris again?” ask Bomi

“Yea, I'll go next week and I'll be there for about 3 or 4 weeks” answer Nana

“What, next week? Not next month? And why so long?” ask Bomi

“Hm, next week, why? It's like you're gonna miss me if I go that long” Nana becomes more sensitive after knowing her shorty is now close to Chorong.

Bomi's phone suddenly ring, it's Chorong who calls her,

“Unnie excuse me a moment, gonna answer the call” Nana just nods.


 

Bomi's conversation with Chorong on the phone.

“Yeoboseyo Bomi-ya” Chorong greets her first, Bomi is actualy feel upset to Chorong and wants to ignore her, but she knows she can't.

“Ne yeoboseyo unnie...” She answers shortly.

“Mm, Bomi-ya I'm sorry for not giving you any message since morning, mian ne” Chorong feels guilty

“Gwenchana unnie...” again, Bomi just gives short answer. Chorong knows if Bomi's might be angry.

“Mianhae, I had to go to Suwon, it's unplanned and I really had no time to use my mobile that's why I can't send any message to you” Chorong tried to explain to Bomi.

“I know it...” Chorong tries to calm down

“I'm so sorry, you must be angry to me, I am about to go home now. I really am sorry” Bomi takes a deep breath tried to not to get mad to Chorong, but she admit she's jealous too much.

“No, I'm not angry unnie, be carefoul on your way” Actually Bomi wants to ask Chorong if she wants her to pick her up, but she doesn't want to see Chorong with Tamaki. Chorong feels relieve knowing Bomi isn't angry that much to her, though she knows if Bomi's upset.

“Mm, gomawo, so how's your day? Have you eaten?” ask Chorong.

“It was upsetting a little and I have eaten” Chorong feels guilty just by hearing Bomi's answer.

“Alright then, I'm going home now, see you tomorrow” Chorong said lowly.

“Nae see you tomorrow unnie” They end up their conversation and Bomi goes back to Nana.

“Chorong??” Nana asks. Bomi just nods, she lost her apetite.


 

Bomi takes Nana to home then she goes home to her apartment. She isn't really tired today but she lost her spirit. After arrived Bomi then takes a warm bath then change her outfit to pajama. She throwhs herself on her bed, she tries to close her eyes, she wants to sleep but a figure of Chorong keeps appearing on her mind, even a scene of Chorong went out with Tamaki, and maybe they had lunch together and laugh so much.

“Aishh, mwoya...!!” Bomi turns her body left and right she's getting mad without any reason. She can't stop think about Chorong. But then her mobile rings again, and it's Chorong call her again. She hestitate to answer it or no, she takes a deep breath then answer it.

“Yeoboseyo unnie...” Bomi greets Chorong first.

“Bomi-ya, you haven't sleep yet? Do I disturb you?” Ask Chorong.

“No unnie, I haven't sleep yet, why do you call me at this hour?” ask Bomi

“Mm can't I call you at this hour?” Chorong becomes sad hearing Bomi's question.

“Anniyo, it's not what I mean, have you arrived home? You have to rest, you must be tired” Bomi tries to speak as normal as possible.

“Ow, I thought you don't want me to call you, I just got home and just finished cleaning myself and now I'm laying in my bed, why haven't you sleep yet?” Ask Chorong softly, that what made Bomi calm

“I can't sleep yet...” Bomi wants to answer if she can't sleep because her heart isn't feeling good because she hasn't seen Chorong all day, but she doesn't want to say it.

“You have to sleep, you must be tired today” said Chorong

“No, you're the one who has to rest now, you must be really tired after a wholeday meeting”

“Mm, I was really tired today but,, I really miss you, I haven't seen you and hearing your voice all day” Chorong succeed made Bomi calms down and smile, Chorong misses her and she missed her too.

“Then go sleep now unnie, you have to work again tomorrow” Bomi answer in a low tone, and Chorong smiles softly hearing Bomi's affection to her.

“Don't you miss me?” Chorong courages herself to ask that, Bomi chuckles.

“Of course I miss you unnie so bad, I haven't see you a whole day” Chorong cannot stop smiling, her heart is now beating so fast.

“Okay then I'll sleep now, you to okay, don't touch your work again, see you tomorrow”

“Nae unnie, see you too”

“.......”

“.....”

“Eum, Bomi-ya,,,ssa,,, eumm,, Jjaljayeo” Chorong has to hold her heart beats all night she almost said Love to Bomi.

“..... Jjaljayeo unnie....”

They end up their phone conversation.

Chorong throws her mobil on the bed, she closes her eyes and never stop smiling, she cannot control her heart now, she's afraid she may have heart attack, she's really fall in love with Bomi, with a girl, she never thougth to love a girl, but now she does.

“Hmm what have you done to me Bbom-ah, now I really fall for you, I never knew that fall in love with a girl is wonderfull, especially fall for you, I hope you'll catch me” Chorong close her eyes and hoping that she'll have a wonderful dream with Bomi.

On the other side, Bomi also can't stop smiling and imagine she becomes Chorong's girlfriend and spend the night and day together.

“I really love you unnie, I've fallen for you since forever, I hope you'll accept me when I ask you to be my girlfriend...” Bomi still smiling and tries to sleep. She can sleep tight now and hoping that there'll be a good day for her and Chorong.


 

A/N :

Hello,, another update has come now :D I update because I want to make your weekend become so wonderful with Chomi and Here's more chomi moment, they're progressing nicely right?? :D

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Thanks again for those who subscribe, vote and comments.

And let's fight for Apink to win all music shows.

Apink Hwaiting, Chomi hwaiting :D

 

See you next chapter

love you all

 

xoxo

CHomi for my life