CHAPTER 24

BEAUTIFUL

Morning at Chorong's apartment

Chorong wakes up first in the morning, she wakes up at 5 am, she takes a glance at her girlfriend who is still sleeping soundly next to her. She's blushing when she realized that they both are still . She can't believe she finally did “it” with Bomi, for the first time. She tip toed to her wardrobe, doesn't want to make her girlfriend waken up. She takes her thin pajama then goes to bathroom to clean herself. When she's done shower, she goes to kitchen and make a hot coffee for both of them, she wants to prepare breakfast for Bomi. She always imagine that she will wake up early morning then prepare breakfast for her boyfriend or husband, but she ends up preparing this for her girlfriend.

She's busy in the kitchen, making coffee and pancake for Bomi and herself, as they have to go to work at 9 am. After finished preparing breakfast she goes back to her room slowly as she doesn't want to make a loud sound. She's about to prepare her outfit for today, she will also prepare clothes for Bomi as she didn't bring a change clothes. She's smiling and looks back at her girl who is still sleeping soundly,

“She looks so cute when she's sleeping” she said to herself She was focusing staring at her girlfriend, but then Bomi stretching her body and open her eyes, she her eyes tries to back to her sense from morning waken up. Chorong just smiles seeing it “Ahh, unnie, you woke up? So early huh?” Chorong just chuckled seeing her girlfriend wakes up

“Hehe, nae, Good morning Baby...” Chorong moves close to her bed and hugs her girlfriend who just waken up and pecks her cheek.

“Good morning too unnie...” Bomi pecks her back. Bomi stares back at Chorong who is already smells good, she stares from her head to toe,

, “Woah you're so beautiful unnie even only on that thin pajama, y hehe.” Bomi praises her girlfriend.

“Hahah stop making me blushing baby, you're making me fly in the morning” Chorong said with her red face due to blushes. “Hahah I'll follow you then unnie,,” Bomi teases Chorong

“Haha cheesy, go shower now, you're stink, look at yourself, really mess...” Chorong said.

“Eyy unnie, why didn't you wake me up earlier? We can shower together” Bomi said that while giving a seductive wink to Chorong, and she ends up getting a slap on her shoulder by Chorong.

“Geezz, ert,, Go go shower now, I've prepared our breakfast and I'll prepare clothes for you, go now or I will kick you...” Chorong said with a cute anger tone.

“Hahah nae yeoboooo,,,” Bomi said it with her cute voice and pecks Chorong's lips.

She gets up from the bed and runs to the bathroom without wearing any clothes or undergarment, which makes Chorong face palming seeing her girlfriend running .

“Yaahh, cover your body with towel and no need to run like that, geezzz you ert ><”

“Hehee, mian yeobooo....” Bomi screams from the bathroom and peeking outside. Chorong chuckles and blushes when Bomi calls her yeobo,

“It sounds nice hearing you call me yeobo, I love it Bbom-ah” While Bomi is in the bathroom, Chorong quickly change into her office outfit and doing make up and prepare outfit for Bomi. She's doing her make up while waiting for Bomi so that they can have breakfast together. Bomi finished her shower and go out from bathroom with only a towel on her body.

“I've prepared you clothes, go wear it now, and let's have breakfast...” Chorong pointing the clothes on the bed that she prepared for Bomi.

“I thought you're gonna give me y clothes unnie hahah, Look at me, can't believe I'm wearing the Chief editor's outfit today hahaha...” Bomi chuckles when seeing herself in the mirror wearing clothes that Chorong chose for her. Chorong gives her a jeans with a sky blue shirt and a brown leather jacket, it really suits for Bomi who looks boyish.

“Aigo stop kidding around, wear it quickly and let's have breakfast, we have to go to work.” Chorong told her girlfriend to get ready quickly.

“Okay okay unnie, calm down, it's Friday, no need to hurry..” “Geezz, I have so many tasks to do today baby”

“Arra, arra yeoboo,, you can go to kitchen first, I'll come after you okay” Bomi continue finishing preparing herself.

Chorong then go out from her bedroom and go to kitchen, she pours two cups of coffee and prepare the pancake, and then Bomi comes to kitchen, and following Chorong sits on dinning table. “Eat them all baby, you have to eat a lot of healthy foods.” Chorong place the pancake to Bomi's plate

“Thank you for the meals unnie, you eat too” Chorong nods and she said

“Eum baby, I'll go to office with my own car” Chorong said and that makes Bomi frowned, she thought they will go together to office today.

“Why?? you don't other people know if we come together?” She thought if Chorong might afraid if other people to see they come together to office.

“Anniyo, it's not like that, I have a meeting with some chief editors from other magazine, there'll be some big projects and we're gonna involved” Chorong explain.

“Aah,, I thought you don't want me to drive you” They eat their breakfast fast and silently, they don't talk too much since they need to go early to the office. And when they finished their meals, both packing their own bags and ready to go to office. They go together to the basement and go to each other's cars.

“Take care on your way baby, don't ride too fast...” Chorong warns her girlfriend, she knows how Bomi drives, always drive with a high speed.

“Arrasseo unnie, I'm not going to ride fast, I'll be right behind you, take care too unnie...” With that, Chorong and Bomi go to the same direction with a different car, the ride each other's car. It feels weird for Bomi, she wants to drive Chorong to office, but she has to respect her girlfriend. They go separated when they arrive at the office. Chorong walk directly to her work room and Bomi go to the cafeteria to get some coffee although she has drink coffee that Chorong made. She then continue go to her desk and start doing her work. xxxxxx

 

The Style Magz office looks so hectic that day, all the staffs are busy with each other's tasks. And so does Bomi, she has a full day photo shoot today with some newbie models. Meanwhile Chorong is also busy with all her activities, she has to go here and there for controlling the photo shoot and she has to leave earlier before photoshoot end, she has to meet some clients out there. She really didn't have time to talk with her girlfriend today. She only told Bomi via Line if she will leave earlier out of office and will come back really late. They both have known the risk since they work at the same office and the same department, and they still want to hide their relationship from all the people at their office.

It's a break time and Bomi feels so tired, she did photoshoot since early morning non stop. She can hear her stomach is groaning. She only goes to cafetaria since she's too lazy to walk out to cafe nearby just to get meals. She orders a ramyun to fill up her hungry stomach.

She eats without noticing who's around her, she didn't see when Naeun approach her and tap her shoulder which made her cough. “Uhukkk,,, aigoo Naeun-ah,, what did you do, you want me to die??” Meanwhile Naeun just laugh seeing Bomi who almost chocked by her food.

“Hahaa mian unnie, you're eating as you never eat for whole years geezz, are you that hungry??” Naeun who still laughs out loud. “Haishh,, luckily it's you, what are you doing here? Do you have schedule here?” Bomi ask her.

“Annie, I just meet an agency near here and I just want to drop by to see you and Chorong unnie, but I guess I'm being unlucky today, Chorong unnie is out of office right??” she ask Bomi

“Mmm, she's out for a meeting, she'll be back in the evening, she's too busy with meetings these days, have you eaten? Go order some foods, my treat.” Bomi can say that she becomes closer to Naeun after she's dating Chorong.

“Okay, thank you unnie, you're gorgeous haha...” Bomi continue her meals while waiting for Naeun, not a long then Naeun comes back with a bowl of bibimbap, she sits in front of Bomi and eat her meals. They have chit chat for a while.

“So unnie, how's your relationship with Chorong unnie? I guess it's going well?” Naeun ask. Since they didn't have many times to meet after Chorong and Bomi are dating.

“Mm, we're going well and yeah,, you can say I'm lucky to get her hehe..” Bomi said with a grin on her face. Naeun can see if they're happy.

“Yeah I can see it in your eyes, you look so happy after dating Chorong unnie” Naeun is happy seeing her two close friend finally getting together, she just have to wait for her own happiness. “Mm you're right, aah Chorong unnie said she'll be coming back at 4 pm, you can meet her if you want?”

“Mmm, if it's ok with her, afraid if she's maybe tired”

“She said she's okay, we'll go directly from the office, she misses you too, we can meet at the usual cafe at 5 pm how?” Bomi deals with Naeun to meet with Chorong tonight.

“Mm okay then unnie, I'll be going home first after this, I'll invite Hayoung too” While they're chatting, a girl comes into the cafeteria too, seems she's there for meals too, Bomi waves her hand to the girl who just come inside.

“Yow Eunji-ya,,,” Bomi calls her, and we can see a happy eyes that belongs to Naeun, she's happy when Eunji comes to the cafeteria too, at least she can greet her.

“Ey yow buddy, annyeong Naeun-ah, long time no see, how are you?” Eunji greets Naeun and Bomi. Bomi sees something different from Eunji when her eyes meet Naeun, she can guess if Eunji likes Naeun, as she heard from Chorong if Naeun loves Eunji from the first time they meet. Maybe it's the time for them to get closer.

“Annyeong Eunji unnie, I'm doing fine, thank you” Bomi then has an idea to leave them since she has to go back to studio to finish the photoshoot.

“Eunji-ya, you're here for lunch? If it's yes, can you accompany Naeun here?, I have to go back to studio, I still have one more session, is it okay Naeun-ah?” Naeun knows it's Bomi's trick, but she's happy anyway though she's here to visit Bomi and Chorong “Yah, how rude you are, leave me here,, geezz...”

“Haha sorry Naeun-ah, I really have to go back to studio,” just by saying that Bomi runs back inside the office. And here left only Naeun and Eunji.

“I'll go order my food, do you want to order more Naeun-ah?” Eunji asks

“Ah no unnie, I'm full, just please get me a mineral water, thank you” Eunji nods and go to counter to order her meals and water for Naeun.

Eunji's POV

Ow my God, what happen to me? Why I feel my heart beats so fast suddenly, it's not like me, I used to act normally in front of Naeun. Why am I so nervous today? Do I start falling for her? I have to let go my feeling for Chorong unnie, should I open my heart for Naeun?

Eunji start finishing her meals while Naeun is sitting in front of her, Eunji seems nervous, it's not like she used to be. She can't even eat properly.

“Unnie eat slowly, it's like you're getting chased by a debt collector” Naeun said, that made Eunji burst.

“Hahah, I used to eat slowly, maybe I am too nervous now because a goddess is sitting in front of me”

“Tzzkk, since when Jung Eunji become so cheesy like this...” Naeun chuckles hearing what Eunji said. It's like they both are getting close each other by the lunch together. It's time for Naeun to go home, Eunji wants to drive her but working time isn't over yet, so she just take her walk till the lobby, but before Naeun walks to her car....

“N,,Naeun-ah...” Eunji calls her suddenly, so Naeun turns back her face to Eunji.

“Nae unnie,,??” Naeun ask

“Eumm, Do you have any free time? I feel like treating you dinner, I promised you, a long time ago, just if you are free, I don't want to bother you.” Eunji courages herself to take Naeun out.

Naeun has expected this from a long time ago, the time has come “Mm, I guess tomorrow I'll free tonight unnie” Naeun said excitedly

“Ahh,, Is it okay if I ask you to go out with me for dinner?” Eunji who is being shy all of sudden in front of Naeun. bravely ask the younger to go out with her.

“Eum, It's okay of course, it's a good thing I can go out with you” The younger answered happily, she has expected this since a long time ago.

“Okay then, I'll pick you up tomorrow, give me your address” Eunji said happily, she doesn't know what comes into her so that she can be brave doing that. Naeun gives her address to Eunji, Eunji definitely looks so happy. She doesn't understand herself why she turns into Naeun. But she never meant to turns to Naeun just because she couldn't get Chorong.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N  :

Hiiiiiiiiii,, I am backk, i would like to apologize to all of u, since I haven't update for a long time. The internet connextion at my office are shut down and still can't br fixed till today, and ny files are stuck in my work computer, so i decide to transfer the file to my mobile, and here i am, updating from mobil, i don't reakky likr updating using mobile T_T

I hope you like this chapter, i ll try to update more asap.

Thx agsi  for the subscriber and sorry for lack in everything

Love u so muchhh

 

Xoxo

Chomi lover