CHAPTER 64

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi's POV

I was startled when suddenly there was a girl who fell on my body, it's Nana she's drunk, but why she comes to my apartment, it will be bad if Chorong unnie find out about it, hff

Nana unnie, what happen with you, why are you drunk?” I tap her cheek softly, she didn't answer me

I hold her body with all my strength, then I take her inside, seems like she cannot walk anymore, I take her arm and link it to my neck and take her inside, I put her on the couch.

Hfff, I didn't know if taking someone's drunk is so heavy.

I laid her on the couch and try to talk to her. She's mumbling by herself which I cannot understand what she said. I walk to kitchen and take a mineral water, try to put it in .

Unnie,,, unnie..” I tried to call her and tap her cheek softly.

Bomi-ya..... baby,,,,, I,,,,hkkkk,,, miss youu....hikk,,,, really miss you...” She's mumbling again, I tried to catch what she said. I really don't know what happen to her.

Unnie what's wrong with you,,” I tried to talk to her again, she's smiling by herself, and once she shedding tears, I really have no idea what happen.

 

Chorong's POV

Hfff, I'm really getting tired these past few weeks. Meeting, training, handling editing, dateline going here and there, just thanks God I don't go overseas again this month, it will be really tiring. All that activities made me rarely meeting my baby, I really miss her. Thanks God we didn't stop communicate just because our activities. And I really miss her tonight. I've just finished at 10 pm from meeting with our new client, I wanted to go to Bomi's apartment but I was too tired and I guess she was tired too, so I just headed home. I clean myself as soon as I reached home, I took a bath and change into my sleeping outfit. I go to my bed and laying there, I need to call my baby before going to sleep. I planned to ask her for lunch tomorrow. I dial Bomi's number, I waited for about few for her to picking up my call. But it end up nothing, she didn't pick up my call. I wonder if something might happen, she used to pick up my call even if she's already asleep, or maybe she's too tired. I tried to call her one more time, and I wait till few minutes too, and still there's no respond from her, I bet she's too tired today. So I just send her a text. I hope there's nothing happen with her.

Baby, you must have fallen asleep nae, I really miss you, I want to hear your voice before I sleep, but it's okay if you cannot wake up, sleep tight baby, I love you so much”

I put my mobile on the table near my bed, I tried to sleep, I close my eyes,.

.........................................................

........................................................

It last only for no more than 15 seconds I guess, I was trying to sleep but I can't, I can't even close my eyes, I'm still thinking about Bomi.

Aishh,, why I can't even sleep, hffff” I talk to myself, I take my mobile again then try to dial her number one more time.

Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttt............

tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt.....

10 seconds... 20 seconds.... 30 seconds... Bomi still didn't pick up my phone, hfff what's wrong with her, did she sleep that tight? Hffff

I was thinking to go to Bomi's apartment, I'm really worried if something might happen to her, but it's already too late and I am way too tired. I decide just to sleep or at least try to sleep. I really worry with her but I don't know why I don't have a good feeling about this. Hfff I should not think too much.


 

***************


 

Meanwhile at Bomi at her apartment is still wondering what happen to Nana, she takes Nana's phone then try to call Nana's manager, but the manager didn't answer her call.

Unnie,,, what happen to you... why are you like this?!” Bomi talks to herself.

Baabyy,,, hikk,,,,, pleaseee come b-back,, to me,,,,hikk” Nana still mumbling with that words, Bomi wonders what really happen to her, it's rare to see her drunk and saying those words.

Bomi really confused with it, she tried to call Nana's manager few times but he didn't answer at all.

I'll be dead if Chorong unnie found out about this, hfff, what should I do? Should I just take her home? But it will be hard to lift her to my car alone hfff”

B-bomi-yaa,,,,, hikkk,, my bbomi,,,, hikkk I,,, love you,,,, hikkkkk....” Nana still saying something.

Bomi really has no idea what happen to her, she was fine before this, they have no any problem or quarrel, at least after that kiss incident.

Bomi decided to let Nana sleeps in her room, she herself will sleep on the couch, Bomi tried hard to lift Nana and move her to bedroom.

Aagghh,,, hfff, why are you so big and heavy unnie...”

Bomi finally able to put Nana on her bed, she wanted to change Nana's outfit with her pajama, but that means she should be the one who takes off Nana's clothes.

Hfff,, I can't do that, I'm just gonna let her sleep like this” Bomi talk to herself, while putting a blanket onto Nana's body. She takes another blanket and pillow then go out from her bedroom, she turn off the light and walks out from her bedroom to the living room

She puts the pillow and lays her body on the couch, but then she remember her mobile phone, she remember if Chorong might called her or message her.

Aishh,, I really forgot my phone, Chorong unnie must've called me many times, I'm dead if she's angry aishhh” Said Bomi to herself while hitting her own head. She walks back to her bedroom, she was about to take her mobile near Nana's head, but then she feels Nana's hand pulling her hand till she fell over her body. It takes few minutes for Bomi to realize what is happening right now.

Eoh? U-unnie,w-what are you...” Bomi hasn't even finished her sentences but suddenly Nana pulls her into embrace, Nana links her hands to Bomi's neck while murmuring something that Bomi can't hear.

Bomi-ya,, I miss you,,,,, I need you,,,” Nana said that but her eyes are closed, Bomi was about to get up from Nana's body but the tall girl suddenly get up pins Bomi's body on the bed, now she's on top of Bomi. Bomi's startled seeing Nana's action, she was about to get up but, Nana's too strong, how can a drunk girl being that strong.

Unnie, what are you do...” even before Bomi could finished her words, Nana has already crash and lock her lips into Bomi's lips, the drunken Nana, kisses her hungrily, even before Bomi reacts to her acts, Nana's already has Bomi's mouth fully on hers.

Bomi tried to push Nana's body, she tried to push it without being rude, but Nana keeps kissing her roughly for about a minute.

U#^$nie,,, s#$*#*top.....,,arrrghhh......!!!” Bomi finally can get herself off Nana, she throws Nana to the side and she gets up immediately after Nana stopped kissing her.

Unnie what's wrong with you, why are you like this huh??!!” Bomi said that with her loud tone,

Meanwhile Nana's still laying drunken on the bed, she's crying while saying something that Bomi cannot even understand.

I miss you,,,,, I really love you,,,, I want you,,,,,” Nana said under her sobbing tone.

Bomi cannot stand of this situation, she calls the security of her apartment and asking help from him to bring Nana to her car. Bomi tried to keep calling Nana's manager but he really didn't pick up the phone.

Bomi drive her car to Nana's apartment while keep trying to call Danny, Nana's manager, and fortunately, he picked up Bomi's last call.

Hello Bomi-sshi,, what's wrong, sorry I was out I didn't hear your call” Danny said.

Danny oppa, Nana is here with me, she's drunk, I didn't know how she get into my apartment, I'm on my way bringing her home, can you fetch her up in front of her apartment?” Bomi told to Danny.

What? Drunk? I really didn't know that she got out from her apartment, I drove her home this evening, she didn't tell me if she was out alone, ow my god, that punk” Danny nagging on his phone.

I need your help oppa, to bring her to her room, I can't bring her alone, I'll be arrive in 20 minutes” Bomi said again.

Okay Bomi-sshi, I'll be there in 15 minutes,”

Well what happen to Nana actually?


 

In The Morning

Chorong wake up at 5 am today, she cannot sleep well last night, still think about Bomi who cannot be reached last night. She worried about her girlfriend but on the other side, she's also upset to bomi cause the later didn't send her any message at all. She stretches her body and walks to kitchen to take mineral water, then she goes straight to the bathroom and prepare herself for work. She takes about 20 minutes of morning bathing, she goes out from her bathroom wearing her towel, she was about to prepare her outfit but then she heard her phone is ringing. It's from Bomi,

Hello?” She answer her call with a bit cold tone.

Hello Unnie, mianhae, I didn't hear your call last night, and I'm sorry cause didn't send you any message, I really am sorry unnie” Bomi said with apologizing tone.

Gwenchana” Chorong only gives short answer.

I got a problem last night and I forgot to check my mobile, I rally am sorry unnie” Bomi said, she's afraid if Chorong will get angry.

Problem? What is it?” Chorong asks again.

I'll tell you everything later unnie” Bomi said to her girlfriend.


 

Chorong's POV

I feel relieved Bomi called me this morning, but I don't know why I keep not feeling good since last night, I don't want to have a bad feeling about Bomi, but I can't erase that feeling. I go to work as usual, Bomi offered herself to pick me up, but I refused, I can go with my own car.

I walk to my department and greet all the staffs, I haven't seen Bomi yet, maybe she's in the canteen ordering coffee or maybe haven't come to office yet. I get into my work room and put the coat in the hanger then I sit down and check my mobile, I didn't realize if there is a cup of coffee and a piece of bread on the table, no doubt it's from Bomi. So that kid come early today? But where is she? I didn't see her at her work desk. I take my mobile and check if there's any message from her. That's right

Unnie, I prepare coffee and bread for you, it's just a small thing, I'm in the printing room checking some pictures, will be till afternoon maybe, I'll see you at the lunch time. Have a good day, saranghae, chuuu,,,your love, YBM”

I chuckle seeing her message, that was cute, really cute, I know Bomi will do this kind of thing when she thinks that I am mad. Well actually I'm not mad, I just a bit upset because she didn't try to call me last night when she got her mobile, but it's okay since she tried to approach me this morning.

So I continue my work today, I hope it won't be too hectic today.

*********

It's lunch time already, I didn't realize since I was too busy checking papers and some edited page today, I check my phone if there's any message from Bomi, I was about to reply but she called me.

Unnie, meet me at rooftop right now, I'm here already”

Geez that kid, why she ask to meet at rooftop suddenly, just like teenagers who meet secretly at rooftop. I wonder why she wanted to meet me here, I'm really curious what problem that she got last night, I hope it's not a bad thing.

I go out from my room then go to elevator and press the top floor of this building. I open the door and see outside, I see Yoon Bomi is standing there, she turns her head when she saw me coming.

Unnie...” She calls and approaches me and give me a small hug.

What happen Bbom-ah, why you ask me to talk here, why don't we talk at the café” I ask her and she's smiling, I can feel that she's up to something or hiding something.

I just want to talk without anyone's disturbance. And I want to apologize about last night “

I wonder what happen with her last night, why she's being so serious right now.

Hmm tell me what happen to you last night, I couldn't reach you at all” I said while looking at her face, it looked so pale, I'm getting worried about her.

She hangs her head down and stay silent for few seconds, I'm starting to worry if something bad might happen last night, I really expect it won't be about Nana or Hyojin.


 

Unnie, I,,, I really am sorry if you couldn't reach me last night, I was waiting for you, but then I felt really sleepy and almost fell asleep but then I heard my bell is ringing, so I immediately ran to the open the door, since I thought it was you,....”

But when I opened the door, I suddenly felt someone's body fell over me and it was..... Nana,,,,,,”

Hfff, Nana, Nana and Nana again, that is the name that I am afraid coming out from Bomi's name. I can feel my smiling face is fade away, I stay quiet and didn't say anything.

.....................” I didn't say anything, it seems like I don't wanna know what happen with them.s

She,,, she was drunk, I didn't know the reason why she drunk and I didn't know how she got into my apartment,, alone, even her manager didn't know that Nana was out alone and end up drunken and came to my place, and I was busy waking her up and calling her manager so that he can pick her up and bring her home, but her manager didn't pick up my phone at all.”

I throw my face to the other side, not looking at her, I don't wanna see her face, she's still trying to give her explanation. I can't believe she did that, she couldn't pick up my phone because she was busy with drunken Nana. Hffff,

I tried hard to wake her up so that I can take her home, but she didn't wake up at all...”

What did both of you do?” I ask sarcastically, her face is startled, maybe she has expected if I would ask that kind of thing.

If you think that we did something wrong, no, we didn't, she was totally drunk, she can't even walk, all I know that she keep crying and said something unclear, all I could hear is she said she missed me,, she wanted me to,,,, comeback to her,,,”

Then go comeback to her...” I cut her while she's still explaining.

Hfff, it's not like that unnie, please let me finish, then you can judge me anything”

I was confused to be honest, I didn't know what really happen to Nana, we were fine and we had no problem at all, I was really afraid when she came, I was afraid if you might come to and afraid if you called me, but Nana really cannot be stopped, she keep mumbling and crying, I wanted to take her home, but I was too tired, I had no energy to lift her to my car, so I decided to let her sleep in my room, and I slept on the couch.....”

Bomi stops explaining, seems like she's waiting for my reaction, but I really can't say something, I have no idea what to say, I'm just gonna let her explain everything, I know I should trust her, I know she never lie to me all this time.

Then I remember if I haven't call you yet and I got back to my room to take my phone that near Nana's head. And when I was to take my phone, Nana dragged me until I fell over her body and I don't know why she kept mumbling and talked to herself while crying, she said that she need me, she missed me, she kept saying that without I knowing the reason. I was so startled seeing Nana's action, and,,, when I was about to get up,,, she,,,,,,”

Bomi stops for a while, I know there's something that happen at that time, I'm sure about that, I just don't expected hearing that they made love last night,, hfff,, calm down Park Chorong >.<

She,,,, dragged me and,, hff,,, and kissed me,,,,”

Bomi stops there and she stole a glance to me, I don't know I was not shock but I really want to explode, how cannot she stopped Nana doing that thing, kissing her??!!

Unnie, I swear, I didn't kiss her back, I tried hard to reject her, but the drunken Nana was too strong,, she kept kissing me for about few seconds before I really can let go myself off her. Hfff I really am sorry for telling you this unnie, but, that's what happen. But I swear I didn't kiss her back, I pushed her and I can let go off myself from her...”

I really want to cry, really cannot hold back my tears,

I decided to call my security and ask him to help me bring Nana to my car and I drive her home,, then I tried to call her manager again and he picked up my phone,, so,,, I drove her till her apartment then her manager brought her inside.. and then I went back home. That's all unnie,, you may be angry, I'll accept it, for my stupidness”


 

Bomi's POV

I hang my head down, I feel relieved that at least I've told everything to Chorong unnie, I can see her eyes are tearing, hfff, I really feel guilty about this but I had no choice but telling her about everything. I don't like lies. She's crying, crying because of me, because I can't erase Nana from my life, hfff.

I really am sorry unnie, you may scold me, punish me, or everything, I know I'm stupid,..”

She just hang her head down and cries,

Why she's still here between us?” she said with her teary eyes

Why can't she get out of your life completely? Why she's still interfere our relationship? And why she wanted you back all of sudden? Why? Why can't we live peacefully? Why?? !!!” She said, I can see her eyes that gotten red her face is a bit scary, it's my first time seeing her anger face.

Sorry unnie, I'm sorry if it hurts you, I've tried my best to get her out of our love life, but she always come in unexpected time, which I cannot avoid, but I swear to you I did nothing with her, all that I said to you are the truth”

Hfff, you better settle your problems with her first, you're being too kind to her, meet me once you're done...” Chorong unnie said while turning away her body and was about to walk out from rooftop, I hold her hand, not to go, we need to finish this problem first.

No unnie, don't go, I need to settle this with you first, I need your forgiveness, I swear I didn't mean to hurt you, we didn't do anything, I have no any feeling for Nana, I just can't be rude to her, but I've done my best rejecting her, refusing all that she asked me to” I try to calm her down. Chorong unnie is still crying, I really feel guilty to her, I wish I could hug her, but this is because of my own fault.

Get your problems done with her..!!” She said sarcastically, I almost run out of idea what to do to make her calm down and forgive me.

I'm not going to do anything with her before you forgive me” I hold her hand tightly, I almost cry too, but I hold it back, I don't wanna crack in front of her.

Don't you realize how much it hurt me?! My girlfriend, is always kissed by someone who love you, don't you know how jealous I am anytime she sticks close to you or being clingy to you when you work together, or even dare to kiss you when I'm not around? Can't you imagine if that happen to me Yoon Bomi??” She said with her risen up voice and teary eyes. I can see her real sad expression.

I know unnie, I know that you're always jealous when I'm with Nana, and I'm sorry if it hurt you so much, but as you can see, I never do anything more than a friend or more than a professional, you know it all, and I always being honest to you if Nana did something weird to me, I never hide anything, I just want you to know, that Nana is the one who always approaches me, and I've done my best to reject her, to avoid her. But seriously last night, I can't just ignore a drunken girl that came to my apartment, I even didn't drop her to her room I just dropped her till the lobby, it was her manager who brought her to her home”

Chorong unnie hangs her head down and cry more, it really hurt to see her cry, I walk and hug her tight, but she let go off my hand. I insist to hug her more, I wish she could calm down, I want to comfort her.

When will this end? When will our relationship could be going smoothly without those persons?” She said with her weak voice.

I never going to mind with all those persons unnie, all I care is about you, our love, our relationship, we've been through lots of hardship and we still stay strong till now, I'm sure we can fix it today, please unnie,, please forgive me for my stupidness for my weakness, I told this because I really love you, I don't want you to think that I did something behind you, which is I never do at all.”

Please unnie, forgive me, forgive your stupid girlfriend,...” I beg her and turn down my voice, I really hope she can forgive me.


 

Chorong's POV

To be honest, I really want to be mad to her, it really hurts so much, but I don't know I'm getting weak whenever I see Bomi's eyes, I can see her sincerity when she apologized to me, I can see her pure kind eyes, her honest eyes, that telling me if she never meant to hurt me, it's just her who being to kind. I stay quiet for few minutes while still crying, I cannot hold these stupid tears.

Please unnie, I know you can forgive me you may not forgive me if I do the stupid thing in the future”

She asked again while holding my palms softly and kiss my palms. And I'm Park Chorong who gets weak in front of Yoon Bomi, I know I should just forgive mer.

Promise me that won't ever happen again, promise me that you're not going being to kind to her, think about our relationship”

I'm not going to promise you anything, I'm just going to promise to love you more and more each day, each hour, each second, My love is too strong to you that I'm not be able to leave you, never in my life, note that unnie”

Geez, cheesy...” I chuckles in between my crying,

So you forgive me?” She asked me while staring to my eyes, I really love how she's staring at me with her sincerity while asking me a forgiveness.

I nod my head and smile to her, she hugs me immediately.

Thank you so much unnie, I love you so much, really love you so much, I'm not going to be tired saying I love you”

And I love how she said she love me “And I'm not going to be tired hearing it”

I can see her smiling widely as soon as I forgive her, she moves her face closer to me. I know what she's going to do, I don't wait too long then I close my eyes.

I can feel she captures my lips with her, she locks her lips to mine softly, I receive her lips passionately, I kiss her back, I really miss that lips that cute lips. I love how she kiss me softly and passionately at the same time, I'm just hoping she won't kiss me roughly, we can't do more at the rooftop. Kkekek

She still kissing me softly, I can feel her hot breath, she puts out her tongue, she wants to enters my mouth, so I open up my mouth so that we can do tongue battle. She takes my mouth fully on hers. I link my arms to her neck while she puts her hand to my waist and her other hand on my chin so that she can kiss me deeply. We really enjoy our kiss at the rooftop, till we didn't realize that it's time to get back to work, we enjoyed our kissing too much.

I love you Park Chorong” She said and pecks my lips one more time.

I love you too Yoon Bomi”

Let's get down and get back to work, or else we'll end up making love here” She said

I hit her shoulder, that's for thinking about that dirty things.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hiii,, I'm back, sorry for making you wait too long. I hope you like this chapter

Thanks for always being with my story ^^, I appreciate it so much and those who always read and give comment.

I love you all.

I'm glad so many Chomi moments lately, you can check on my instagram @pabbochomi

See you on next chapter

 

xoxo

@Pabbochomi