CHAPTER 33

BEAUTIFUL

The photoshoot has ended, it ended at 2 pm, Nana is cleaning her make up inside the make up room meanwhile Bomi is still busy checking the pictures on her computer inside the studio. She looks so serious checking every pictures that she took, she even smiles few times while checking Nana's picture. Bomi seems forgot if Chorong is still in the studio too. Chorong who has been finished instructing her staff to clean the set, walk closer to Bomi who is enjoying the pictures of Nana.

“Enjoying the pics so much??” Chorong startling her with her sudden coming. She looks unhappy seeing Bomi so focused on Nana's picture.

“Oh unnie, I was just thinking, if this was the best picture I ever take? Do you think so unnie??” Bomi ask Chorong innocently, don't know if she's really stupid or do not really realize, asking such a question

“The best? Is it because Nana's topless picture?” Chorong seems starting to feel jealous.

She has held her jealousy since the first time knowing Bomi will take Nana topless picture, until she has to be in the same room with her girlfriend who was taking half pictures of other girl for more than two hours. And now her girlfriend asking her such a question. She asked herself if she misunderstand or she was just being too sensitive right now? Bomi widened , realizing she asked wrong question to the older.

“Huh,, sorry unnie, I didn't mean that, I was just making sure if this is really the best picture I have taken,,, you know, with this new camera,, don't misunderstand unnie...” Bomi said it with a low tone, she realize soon just by seeing Chorong's unhappy expression. Chorong just raising her eyebrows

“Yeah, those were the best pictures” Chorong affirm the word Best, she stands up and go back to the staff and told them to clean the studio, then she walk out of the studio. Bomi was about to reach her but she realize if still there are some staffs inside, they will suspicious if she run approaching her. But she get up anyway, she walk faster to approach Chorong. Chrong keeps walking straight to her room, she opens the door harshly without noticing other staff who might pay attention to her.

“Unnie,, Unnie, wait,,,” She calls her girlfriend, since there are some staffs outside the studio who possible hearing them, but Chorong doesn't hear Bomi intentionally, she goes inside her room.

“Unnie,,” Bomi, walks fast to Chorong's room, she notices there are Eunji and Namjoo on the staffs room but she igonre them.

“Unnie, please don't misunderstand, I really didn't intend to ask you that, and I didn't refer my question to what you thought, I swear” Bomi looking at her girlfriend lovingly, she really hopes Chorong did not misunderstand about her question.

Chorong thinks she might be being sensitive now,

“You said before if you won't be jealous when I'm doing this?” Bomi said, she really doesn't want to fight with the older, she realize they have been fighting too often these past weeks.

“Nae I said that, and as you see, I WAS not jealous for all the session you took Nana half picture, even though you held her hands many times, even if you might staring at her half body, I tried hard not to be jealous, but why you have to talk so close with her, you both talk so sweetly with only few inches apart” Chorong blurt and spill out what on her mind, she tried sounded calm, not to be mad.

“Aigo unnie, we just talked, she just thanked me for taking good pictures of her...”

“Best picture of her you mean??” Chorong cuts her off even before Bomi finished her speaking.

“Geez, aigo unnie, don't take that seriously, I didn't mean that I swear, c'mon unnie, you promised me not to get jealous and I promised you this is just a job, just a job, okay?? I don't want us to fight again, we fought too much these past weeks and I'm sorry if I talked too close to her, but she just thanked me and I just gave her compliments, you know that's what I always do to each model that I took their picture.” Bomi tries hard to console her girlfriend, she wanted to hug Chorong but she's afraid if anyone outside will see them, so she just hold Chorong's hand.

Chorong looks calm with Bomi's comforting words, she didn't expect the younger will act so mature.

“Be honest to me, did you really enjoy taking Nana's half pictures? be honest Bbom-ah” Chorong give a sharp gaze to her girlfriend, While Bomi just staring at Chorong with a confused look. She admit if she really enjoy the photo session, but it's not because Nana's half pose.

“Unnie, listen, I admit that I enjoyed the photo session, and I have to enjoy it, but it's not because I took Nana's half pictures, not because is Nana neither because she's topless, it's all because my professionalism, if I took the pictures with a half heart, the result won't be this good, and you know whom for I did this, it's for Style reputation. I really did that because of the professionalism, I mean it unnie, It's not because Nana herself , can you trust me?” Bomi again, being wise for making her older girlfriend understand.

It's not that Chorong could not understand, but she was just being too sensitive. She takes a deep breath, try to calm herself, she admit Bomi is right, why she had too jealous, Bomi just doing her job.

 

On the other situation

Nana finished cleaning her make up and back to her casual dress, she out from the make up room, trying to find Bomi and talk to her but she couldn't find the later.

“Mmm where is Bomi? I really miss her and want to talk to her” Nana mumbling to herself. She then goes to a staff inside the studio and ask

“Excuse me, do you know where is Bomi?”

“Mmm I guess she went out few minutes ago, maybe she went to Chorong sunbaenim's room to give the document” The staff answered. Nana just nodded, she really want to talk to the person that used to be her closest friend. Then she just sit down on the couch waiting for her manager who is still packing her stuff, she played with her mobile. She's concentrate playing with her mobile till two figures come closer to her, they are Bomi and Chorong. Nana lift up her face and smile to them.

“Nana-sshi, you've worked hard, thank you very much” Chorong said that and shakes Nana's hand, while Nana gives her sweetest smile.

“Thank you very much unnie, I'll send you the soft copy and the printed photos” Bomi also said.

“Thank you too...” Nana stands up and shakes their hand.

The situations seems awkward between the three of them, no one say something.

“Eum,, can I take both of you to dinner? I need to talk to you too,,” Nana suddenly ask that thing, Bomi and Chorong didn't expect if Nana will ask them out. Both just looking at each other, no one knows what to answer.

“Well, just if you're not busy, it's okay if you're busy, maybe next time” Nana said that again.

“You don't need to bother yourself for us Nana-sshi, we don't want to bother you” Chorong said, which makes Bomi just nodded.

“No, I don't feel bothered, I just want to thank you and,,, apologize, if you can make it, we can meet at the xxx restaurant, at 8 pm. I'll treat you dinner” Nana still try to ask them out. While Chorong and Bomi just staring each other signaling for agreement, Bomi slowly nodded and answered

“Okay than unnie, We'll come” Bomi said and approved by Chorong who also nodded.

Okay than, thank you very much, see ya” Nana permitted herself to go back home.

 

Chorong and Bomi go back to their own activities, it's not really exhausting tho, but it might be exhausting if they fought because of Nana, but Thanks God they didn't fight. Bomi goes back to her desk, she throws herself on her chair, then Eunji comes approach her.

“How was the photoshoot buddy, you seemed enjoy it so much haha...” Eunji tease Bomi who is resting herself on her chair.

“Geez, this punk, you ask the same question with Chorong unnie.” She whisper to Eunji who is giggling seeing her cute friends.

“Hhahaa, really? I guess something isn't right? I saw you ran out approaching her”

“Unnie looked so jealous when I talked to Nana, she saw Nana come close to me and whispered after the photo shoot ended, but she just said thanks to me, nothing else, but yeah, I've explained her everything, we're fine now” Bomi gives explanation to her friend.

“Ahh good to hear that, and by the way, Naeun told me to have dinner with her tonight, do you want to join us?” Eunji ask, Bomi seems happy hearing that, it means Naeun and Eunji are getting closer now.

“Wow, you both are really close now? Great move buddy hahaha,, but I don't think I can join? You know, Nana invited me and Chorong unnie to dinner”, Eunji frowned and look do not believe what she heard.

“Wow, jinja? Have you make up with her? And why she invited you both dinner?” Eunji look curious.

“Hmm, she said she want to talk to us and apologize”

“Aah, I see, I hope everything will going well, so that you can live peacefully with Chorong unnie”

Bomi nodded, she also hopes all her problems with Nana will end soon, she wants to life peacefully and happily with her girlfriend, but she realized, recently they fought not because of Nana, but because of Tamaki. She think she should talk about this too with Chorong.

 

A/N :

Hiiii,, I'm back , with a short chapter :D I hope you guys like it. Actually I'm gonna make this with long chapter, but since I'm stuck, so I upload this as a short chapter :D. and I can't be patient to upload it.

Thanks for all the subscribers, and those who read and comment :D

I'll write longer chapter next time ^^

 

See ya and love ya

xoxo

Chomi Lover