CHAPTER 73

BEAUTIFUL

Few days has passed and in the next two days Tamaki will really move to New York, so today will be his last day of working as a General Manager of Style Magazine and tomorrow all his jobs will be handled to Chorong who will be officially assigned as the new General Manager.

“Well I called all the staffs today to announce that our current General Manager, Mr. Tamaki Hiroshi, he will move to New York to handling the Style Magazine in New York, Congratulation Mr. Tamaki, we really wished you success in New York and can bring our proud Magazine to always be number 1 best fashion Magazine in the word...” Said Mr. Lee Hyun Jae, the president of Korean Style Magazine. All the staffs clap their hand to congratulate Tamaki.

“And for all his job as General Manager will be handed down to Miss. Park Chorong that has been assigned today as a new General Manager, and replacing Mr. Tamaki Hiroshi' position. Well, Congratulation to Miss Park Chorong. I hope you can do as well as Mr. Tamaki and bring up the Korean Style Magazine to be number 1 in Korea and Asia. Congratioation...”

Mr. Lee Hyunjae also announced about Chorong's assignment as a new General Manager. Everyone clapped their hand and smile happily, especially Bomi who also keeps smiling happily as her girlfriend has been assigned as the new General Manager.

“Thank you everyone, I'm really glad to be a part of this Korean Crew, I'm always proud to handle Korean Style Magazine and I really love to work with you guys, I really thank you to everyone who always. And I hope Miss Park Chorong will also can do her best for this magazine, we all know we have to trust her as we've known her reputation. I hope all of us will be success in the future and I always hope that we all can still keep in touch although now I'm not in Korea anymore”

******

“Well Guys, since I will departure in the next two days, I'd like to give my last gratitude to all of you, I'll invite you all to my farewell party tonight, at xxx Bar & Restaurant, I wish all of you can come, and you can bring anyone. I'd love to enjoy my last moment here in Korea with all of you” Tamaki said and all the staffs at his department clap happily as they're invited to party tonight, except Bomi and Chorong of course, if they're invited that means they can't go together or at least stick together during the party, well but they have to attend of course.


 

Bomi's POV

Well, I'm glad that Tamaki finally moves to New York, at least there is no more a guy who always trying to get Chorong unnie's love. I think I have to go together with Eunji and Namjoo tonight, since maybe I can go with Chorong unnie. I know she will avoid going together with me. I was focusing on my work then I heard my phone vibrates, it's from Chorong unnie.

Cr : Baby, let's go together tonight

Bm : Are you sure unnie??

Cr : Wae??? you don't want to go with me?

Bm : Aniyo, I mean aren't you afraid people will be suspicious seeing us come together?

Cr : I don't care baby, I don't want to go alone there, I'll go with you, okay

Bm : Okay unnie, and by the way, congratulation for your assignment, I know you can do your best in the future.

I congratulated her again even though I did it last night.

Cr : Thank you baby, I'll need your support.

Bm : I will always, don't worry.

Cr : I love you so much,

She kissed me on the phone, that made me chuckled.

Bm : I love you more honey

 

Hfff, why Tamaki has to hold a party tonight, I still need to prepare some stuffs to my proposal tomorrow. I hope Chorong unnie will not forget about our 1st anniversary, I hope she will be surprised tomorrow, I cannot really wait. I won't ask her about her schedule tomorrow, and I won't tell her that I'll go to her home tomorrow. I'm planning to tell Chorong unnie that I'll have a photo shoot till night tomorrow, so she won't know if I'm going to come in the evening to bring her out. I hope my plan will going well.

“Hey buddy, ready for tomorrow??” Eunji tapped my shoulder and asked me. I sigh as a sign of my nervousness, I really am nervous.

“Hff, ready or not, I have to be ready, but I'll do it anyway” I said to Eunji. I know I have to be ready no matter what happen.

“Hwaiting buddy, it's your time to show that you want her for all your life, Me and Naeun are here with you if you need anything, I hope everything will doing well tomorrow” Eunji said

“I pray that too, hfff, just too nervous haha”

I'm glad that I have Eunji, Naeun and also Hayoung around me, they really helped me a lot and supported me, they just want to see me to be happy.

******

It's 7 pm and I've been ready to go to Tamaki's party, I have to fetch Chorong unnie, Eunji and also Naeun. We decide to go together, Hayoung will also go with Namjoo. I don't know if they're close now. I drive my car to fetch the other three. Well I don't like party actually, but it's a farewell invitation, I have to go anyway to respect Tamaki.

We arrive at the xxx Bar & Restaurant at 7.30 pm. There are lots of people there most of them are Style staffs. We get inside together while looking for Hayoung and Namjoo. We met Yein on our way.

“Annyeong Sunbaenims, how are you?...” she greets us with a suspicious look, I don't know what's wrong with her, she looks suspicious seeing me and Chorong unnie. I wonder if Hyojin might tell her about us, well I don't care anyway.

“Annyeong Yein-ah, we're fine, you?” Chorong unnie greeted her back

“I'm fine too Sunbaenim, ah Bomi Sunbaenim, Hyojin said Hi to you, she said that she missed you so much and I told her that I would going to a party where you attended too, so she said Hi to you” Yein said. Geez why she had to said that, in front of Chorong unnie. I can see Yein took a glance at Chorong unnie few times. I wonder if she did that on purpose, which is mean she has already know about my relationship with Chorong unnie.

“Owh nae, say hi too for her” I answered shortly,

“You can continue talking, I'm going in first, bye Yein-ah” Chorong unnie then suddenly leaving me only with Yein. Geez that cute manager is jealous kekeke.

“I'm going in too Yein-ah, see you later” I said bye too to Yein, then I walk to another direction where Hayoung and Namjoo are sitting there.


No One's POV

Yein is getting sure about Chorong and Bomi's relationship, she wonder if Hyojin might know about this too. Meanwhile on the other side, so many people greet Tamaki and congratulate him for become a new General Marketing Manager at Style New York include Bomi,

“Congratulation Tamaki-sshi, I hope you'll be more successful at handling Style New York. Thank you for teaching me about everything” Chorong greeted Tamaki, when Bomi is still talking with Yein.

“Thank you Chorong-chan, I'm the one who should be thanking you, thank you for everything too, I hope you'll be successful too for handling Korean Style, I'll make sure that I'll be able to meet you next time, really really thank you very much” Tamaki handed his hand to hand shake with Chorong, Chorong accepted that hand. Tamaki shaking his hand with his lovingly stare at Chorong, without Chorong realize it.

“And by the way, you look so much pretty tonight” He said while smiling at Chorong, Chorong just smile back at him

Bomi who finished talking to Yein then walk inside to meet Tamaki and want to congratulate him. She saw Tamaki who is hand shaking with Chorong with his lovingly stare at Chorong, she was about to stop, but she keeps walking instead of stopping. She walks closer to Tamaki then shaking her hand with Tamaki, she didn't take a glance at Chorong, she doesn't want to be too suspicious.

“Congratulation Sir, I hope you'll be more successful at handling Style New York and thank you for hard work while you're handling Korean Style” Bomi greeted him.

“Thank you so much Bomi-sshi, if only I can, I want to bring you with me, I need my best photographer like you” Tamaki said while smiling and stealing a glance to Chorong.

“You're too much Sir, New York's photographer must be much better than me.” Bomi said.

“Hahah, no, what I said is true, I'm surely would love to work with you again Bomi-sshi” Tamaki said again and before he finished talking with Bomi, then comes Nana with her manager, she seems looking for Tamaki. Bomi didn't know if Tamaki invited Nana too.

“Nana-sshi...” Tamaki waves his hand calling Nana.

“Ow, Hi Tamaki, congratulation for your assignment as New York's GM” Nana shakes Tamaki's hand. She then takes a glance to Chorong and Bomi who is still standing there.

“Thank you so much Nana, I'm looking forward to work with you again, I'll call you when New York needs you, I promise you that” Tamaki talked with Nana in English.

“Of course, thank you”

“Well, please enjoy the party”

Tamaki walks away from them to greets other guests. That means only left Chorong, Bomi and Nana. They look awkward and look hesitant to greet each other.

“Unnie,,,,, how are you??” Bomi finally greeted Nana first.

“Hi,, I'm doing good, how's you two? Long time no see” Nana replied.

“We're fine too...” Bomi just gave short answers to Nana, while Chorong didn't say anything.

“Bomi ya, I'm......” Nana was about to say something

“I forgive you already, just forget it unnie” Bomi cuts Nana off, she knew what Nana wanted to say. Nana just nodded, she feels offended with Bomi cutting off her utterance.

“Okay then, thank you and sorry for disturbing you” Nana said then walk away leaving Bomi and Chorong. Bomi just let her breath out heavily. Bomi didn't expect Nana is now being too sensitive..

“Let's have a drink unnie, what do you want? I'll take it for you” Bomi asked Chorong, she doesn't like this awkwardness.

“Just get me an orange juice baby, I'll wait there with Eunji and Naeun”

Bomi nods and take drinks for her and her girlfriend. Chorong was enjoying the party with all her friends, she's sitting on a couch with Bomi Eunji Naeun Hayoung and also Namjoo, they talk and laugh a lot. But then suddenly they stopped when Tamaki came and took Chorong's hand and drag her away from the girls.

“Chorong-chan, can you follow me for a while?” Tamaki said, even before Chorong can answer it he has already held Chorong's hand and drag her away, while the other girls glancing confusedly.

“Where are we going?” Chorong asked confusedly.

“Ano, I just want to introduce you to my friends” Tamaki said.

“Huh? But...” Chorong hasn't even finished her utterance

“I just want to introduce you to my friends, that's all” Tamaki seems to know if Chorong is feeling uncomfortable with him.


 

Meanwhile Bomi and others just left dumbfounded and watching Chorong walked away from them.

“What's wrong with him? He did that like Chorong unnie is his girlfriend” Hayoung mumbles.

“No idea Hayoung-ah, just let them be” Bomi keeps staring at Chorong from far away, looks like lost her mood, but the other girls tried to console her so that they won't fight later.

“Well I'm glad actually, he's moving to New York, you can live peacefully, both of you” Naeun said too

Bomi just shrugged, that makes her hates party more.

 

Tamaki brings Chorong to a round table where there are few peoples that Tamaki said are his friends sitting around there.

“Guys, let me introduce, she is Miss. Park Chorong, who replaces me as a new General Manager of Korean Style Magazine, she's a brilliant, Chorong-chan, they are my friends from Bazaar and Glamour Magazine” Tamaki introduced Chorong to her friends. Chorong then greets them.

“Wow very beautiful, nice to know you Miss” Chorong just smiles back at them. She has to talk with them due to manner.

*********
 

The party finally ends and Bomi drives Eunji, Naeun first to their home then she dropped Chorong

“Baby don't you stay with me tonight?” Chorong asked, Bomi surely cannot tell the truth that she still needs to prepare some stuffs for tomorrow.

“Mmm, later unnie, I have to prepare so many things, I'll have two photo shoot tomorrow” Bomi said

“Two photo shoot?” Chorong asked, as usually Bomi will tell her if she has more photo shoot.

“Nae, Hayoung's friend called me yesterday she want me to take their pre-wedding pictures.” Bomi tried to give a good excuse to Chorong so that Chorong wont't be suspicious.

“Ahh okay then baby, have a good rest, don't stay up late, I love you” Chorong bids goodbye and pecks Bomi's lips before going out from Bomi's car

“You too, I love you more honey”

Hfff, I hope Chorong unnie won't be suspicious tomorrow since I'll turn off my mobile so that she can't find me before I give her surprise tomorrow” Said Bomi in her thoughts.

 

The Next Day

It's the day that Bomi planned to give a surprise for their 1st anniversary, she has already prepared a surprise event in a place that she prepared with helps from Hayoung Eunji and Naeun. She has also prepared a ring for Chorong. She's going to propose her girlfriend tonight, she's going to ask Chorong to marry her, she didn't tell Chorong at all about this. Bomi has prepared herself since early morning. She also has to She has planned to escape the whole day before finally appear later at the time she will take Chorong out. She comes to office as usual so that Chorong won't be suspicious. She comes to early morning to prepare her camera and properties. She has one real photo shoot in the morning, while the other photo shoot that she told Chorong is fake, Hayoung's friend never contacted her to take the picture for the pre wedding. It's Hayoung's idea.

“Hwaiting buddy, Good luck for everything, keep concentrate to your work today” Eunji said.

“Of course, thank you so much for all your helps, I'll inform you later, I'll be going first, bye” She bids goodbye to Eunji then she called Chorong before she go.

Bm : Unnie, I'm going now, I'll be home really late today, no need to wait for me nae.

Cr : Alright baby, don't skip your meal, make sure to eat a lot and don't flirt too much

Bm : Geez, I'm not a flirty, Nae arrasseo Manager-nim hehe

Cr : Geez, don't call me like that, good luck with your photo shoot baby. I love you

Bm : Thank you unnie, I love you too

Bomi then drives her car to a studio where she has to do the photo shoot.

(A/N : who knows that it might be their last romantic phone conversation that they used to do everyday at the office T_T)

 

No One's POV

Meanwhile Tamaki is packing his belonging in his work room, since his room will be used by Chorong. He's going to move to New York tomorrow afternoon. He's staring at his room for the last time. He looks sad, since he has to stay away from Chorong and could not see her everyday as usual.

“Hff that's too bad, I still cannot get Chorong to be mine, this my first time to get difficulty of getting a girl that I love.” He said to himself while packing his belongings.

“I think I should take Chorong to dinner tonight, just the two of us, for the last time and I will confess to her one more time”

Tuuuuuuuuuuutttttt.... Tamaki called to Chorong's room who is still busy with her papers.

“Chorong-chan...”

“Nae...” Chorong answered shortly.

Tamaki was thinking about taking Chorong out for dinner, but he knew if Chorong will reject his offer

“Oh, aniyo, I just want to ask if you might still want to use this diffuser in my room? I'm packing my belongings right now” Tamaki said

“Oh nae, just left it there, I'll use it” Chorong answered, even though she knows herself that she always loved the diffuser that Bomi always gives her.

Tamaki was about to asking Chorong about the dinner but he cancel it, he plans to come directly tonight to Chorong's apartment.

“Hmm I wonder if Bomi will come to Chorong's apartment tonight? I really want to enjoy my last night in Korea with Chorong,”

Tamaki then called his staff from the phone

“Eum, Taekwon-sshi, do you know where is Bomi?” He ask one of his staff

“Owh, Bomi is out, she has photo shoot schedule”

“Okay then, thank you”

Well I don't care, I'm just going to go to Chorong's apartment tonight.

 

Chorong's POV

Hfff it's 4 am already and why I couldn't reach Bomi's phone? Where is that pabbo? She said she had the first photo shoot at Genie Studio, but where is the 2nd photo shoot place? Should I ask Hayoung?

“Hayoung-ah...” I finally called Hayoung, I hope she know where Bomi did the photo shoot.

“Oh nae Chorong unnie, what's wrong?”

“Hayoung-ah, do you know Bomi's photo shoot location? I mean, your friend's photo shoot?”

“O,, Owh,, Eum, my friend planned to do it at Seoul Grand Park, but it seemed like she changed it and I don't know the place unnie, sorry, what happen unnie?” Hayoung asked me.

“Well, nothing Hayoung-ah, it's just I couldn't reach Bomi's phone”

I end up the phone call with Hayoung since she didn't know where is Bomi. Hff I just miss her, well she told me that she'll be coming home late and not to wait for her. So I just go home directly after I finish all my works.

It's 5 am already and I finished working, I take my bag and prepare going home.

“Bye Eunji-ya, I'm going home...” I bid goodbye to Eunji who is seems going home early too.

“Nae unnie, take care on our way, I'm going home too after this”


 

I drive my car to my apartment while still keep trying to call my baby, I just want to ask if she got trouble while doing photo shoot or not. But I still cannot reach her, hff, well I guess I should just wait till she finished and call me tonight.

I reach my home finally, I throw myself on my bed, closing my eyes for few minutes before taking shower like I used to do. Well today was too hectic and fortunately there's no any meeting today. Tomorrow will be my first day for me to work alone without helps from Tamaki. I get up and take a shower and I will cook dinner only for myself, I've missed Bomi already, but she's busy

(A/N : Well, as can you see if Chorong doesn't remember that today is their 1st anniversary T_T )

I dress up comfortably and walk to kitchen to make something to eat tonight. I guess I will just watch TV while waiting for Bomi finished her photo shoot.

I was laying my body on the couch while watching a music show on TV, then I heard a bell ring on my door, I expect that was Bomi. I get up immediately and open the door without looking at the monitor, cause I'm really sure and expect it was Bomi, I run to open the door and say...

“Baby you co...., huh? T-tamaki-sshi??” I was shocked seeing Tamaki who is standing in front of my apartment, I didn't expect he will come here at this hour.

“Hello Chorong-chan, do I disturb you? Sorry for coming without your permission” Tamaki greeted me. Aigo, what does he want now? Why he comes to my home all of sudden?

“W-why you come here, all of sudden?” I ask her sarcastically.

Mmm, nothing, I just want to enjoy my last night in Korea with you, can I?” He asked me, hfff he will go tomorrow but h

Mmm, nothing, I just want to enjoy my last night in Korea with you, can I?” He asked me, I want to reject him as I'm afraid if Bomi will come here all of sudden, but it will be so rude if I reject him

Let's get in" I finally told him to get in my home.

"I bring these for you..." He handed me a bouquet of white roses, I don't know how he found out about my favorite flowers. I don't like the fact that the flowers are from him, but I accepted it anyway, maybe I'll throw it away later.

"Do you want to drink something?" I ask him

"Anything is okay" then I walked to kitchen to make drink, I take my phone then try to call Bomi one more time, I should tell her about this. I don't want any misunderstanding anymore. But too bad, I still cannot reach her.

"Here's the drink" I put the mug on the table and take a seat across him. We stay silent for a moment, I didn't say anything, I don't want it tho. It's really awkward.

"Ano, Chorong chan..." He called me, I lift up my head, and glance at him.

"Nae..."
"Eum, when I came here, when you opened the door,, you know,, I heard that you mentioned, baby,, yeah, were you waiting for someone special?," geez why he asked that, as if he's my boyfriend.

"Huh? Aniyo,, it's nothing" I replied it coldly, I wish he will get home soon.

"Mmm, were you perhaps waiting for... Bomi?" I chocked when he said that, how could he guessed it.

"Oopss sorry sorry Chorong-chan," he gave me tissue.

"Well, you don't have right to asked me that” I said coldly to him, I really acted cold since he came.

"Well,, actually.... I,,, I knew about your relationship with Bomi" He said, and again, made me shocked,

"What do you mean?" I ask him sarcastically.

"Yeah, I know about your relationship with Bomi..." I widened my eyes, shocked that he knows about me and Bomi.

"W.... What? What do you mean? I don't get it" I tried to deny him. But he keeps staring at me, I can't read his expression.

"I know if you and Bomi are in a such relationship, you both are dating right?" I really wanted to deny him but seems I can't. Eotteohke,, what should I do, Tamaki has finally found out. Help me Bomi...

"Sorry, I don't get what you mean!!" I told him sarcastically. I'm getting annoyed now, it's none of his business anyway

"I'm sorry Chorong-chan, I don't mean to offend you, I just,, yeah,, I know it all this time that Bomi is your girlfriend" he said again

"Well, it's none of your business, and you can leave if you have no more things to say" I get up and was about to walk to the door but then he held my hand.

"C'mon Chorong-chan, open your mind, you're pretty girl, you deserve a good man that can be your real husband" Hff now what? He started to offend me,,

"Please,, you can leave...!!!" I start to get annoyed by him, I know he still trying to get me.

"Open your eyes Chorong-chan, I'm here to love you, you should be with a man not with a girl...!"

"I love Bomi, that's all, I don't need to tell you more"

He held my hand again.

"Don't you want to think about my love for you? I do love you so much as I want to built my future with you, and please think about your parent, I know they wanted you to get married soon"
Aishh, why he brings out my parent all of sudden? I don't want to be sensitive because of that, I'm always weak if it's about my parent.

"Stop talking about my parent..."

"Your dad told me so much about how he wanted you to get married with your boyfriend soon, come on Chorong-chan, don't you want to make them happy?? I know you're straight, leave Bomi and come to me, think about it..."

I almost crack up when he talked about my parent, what he said is right, I have to make my parents happy, but I want to live happily with Bomi.

"Please stop interfere with my life, I can set up my own life" I said to him as he being too far.

"Okay..." He nodded

"I'm sorry if I was too far just now, but... Can I have something from you, before I really leave Korea?"

He asked me in his sweet tone.

"What's that..." I ask, I'm still standing near the couch, he gets up from the couch and come close to me,

I wonder what he's going to do, I take a few step backward when he move a step closer to me.
He holds both of my hand and stare at me lovingly, he's kinda remind me of my ex before I got together with Bomi. I can feel the warmth of his hand, Ow no, why I feel like this, I may not feeling this.

"Chorong-chan, please remember that I still love you, always love you, if you want to go back to straight, you still can come to me, anytime, I'll always be waiting for you..." He said while moving his face closer to me, Tamaki moves his lips to me, and his lips touched mine. I widened my eyes and stayed freeze, I don't know why my body cannot move even an inch, I used to rejected him whenever he tried to close to me. His lips touched mine for about few second then I realize what is happening,

"Stop it..." I parted myself from him then back away, I don't know what happen to me, he really remind me of my ex , his sweet act toward me and his last words really remind me of how my ex asked me to come back to him without even forcing me.

"Let me feel it,,, please,,,,for the last time, and I promise not to interfere your life with Bomi..." He said while still holding my hand and moves his face again closer to me, and again, he touched my lips one more time, Ow God, my mind tell me to reject it but why my body cannot, I feel like crying inside.

He kiss me softly but I still didn't kiss him back, Honestly I miss the touch of a boyfriend. He held my waist and kiss my lips softly, I can feel the warmth of his lips. What's wrong with me T_T, I died if Bomi see me like this. But why I cannot reject him.

"I know you enjoy it Chorong-chan, don't you miss the touch of a man?" He whisper to me and continue kiss me again with his soft touch, I finally slowly close my eyes, but still didn't kiss him back, that made my mind curse my own act. Come on stop him Chorong-ah, stop him, you have Bomi, you cannot do this, don't cheat on her. I keep arguing with my own thoughts, which in one side, I miss the touch of a man and on the other side, I know I have to stop, having Bomi in my life is enough....

 

-to be continued-

A/N

Wow... wow... Chorong... Chorong.... Imma speechless. T_T

Sorry for not updating in a while. Here's a long update for my lovely readers.

Sorry for all mistakes and typos

I love you all

 

xoxo

Chomi