CHAPTER 66

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi feels really happy since Chorong will finally reach her dream. Chorong has told her that Tamaki will move to New York that's why his position will be replaced by Chorong. And that Pabbomi surely feels happy for that. She thinks that He will move to New York next months. That means Chorong will be really busy learning lots of things. And as have been told before, Chorong is starting to busy even before Tamaki really move to New York. They more often going out together, Bomi still feel jealous seeing them but cannot complaint. She just always warn Chorong to be careful with Tamaki, she didn't want Tamaki do something to her.

Don't think negative baby, Tamaki isn't that bad, he really guided me well how to handle his work”

I know unnie, I just worry he will take advantage to get closer with you, cause that's what I see”

Bomi still cannot hide her worries though Chorong has told her if Tamaki just guided her to handle his work before he move to New York. It makes sense because Chorong always stick with him everyday, inside or outside office, Bomi even has not much time to enjoy lunch with Chorong.

It's only till next month baby, you can be calm after that, Tamaki will move away from us, okay”

Nae arrasseo unnie”

That's how the couple end up their conversation about Tamaki


 

One day Tamaki has to go meeting in Cheongju with some of General Manager from other magazine. That means Chorong also has to go since she will be the one who handle this kind of things. She told Bomi if she will go to Cheongju with Tamaki, then maybe she will stop by at her home after meeting to meet her parent. Bomi cannot bare with it actually, why Chorong has always to stop by her hometown when she was with Tamaki? Why can just she asked her to go with her on weekend? So Bomi can also meet Chorong's parent.

Hmm, why you always stop by your home when you have to go Cheongju with Tamaki?” Bomi ask, she doesn't mean to be suspicious, but the same thing always happen like that.

Baby, I told my parent last night if I will go to Cheongju then my Mom suddenly told me to bring medicine that she cannot find in Cheongju,, I've told Tamaki what if we ride each other's car because I have to go back to my home for a while, but he insisted to go with only one car, I can't do nothing, he's guiding me baby, please don't think too much okay”

Okay then unnie,, take care” Bomi said tried to accept Chorong's excuses

Chorong knows if Bomi looks anxious and cannot accept her excuse, but she told the truth

I'm just going to drop medicines for my mom baby, I won't be long there so that my parent won't talk too much with Tamaki” Chorong told her one more time.

Nae I know unnie...”


 

Chorong's POV

I know Bomi looks really anxious because I will go to my hometown with Tamaki, well she knows that it's a job but she's getting anxious after I told her that I will stop by at my home. She's afraid if my parent often meet with Tamaki they will ask me to get closer with Tamaki, but I promise her that will never happen, I just love her. I said goodbye to Bomi through my desk phone while I was waiting for Tamaki to be ready.

Remember don't....”

Get too close with him, I always do that baby” I cut her off before she finished what she -always- say whenever I will go with Tamaki.

Haha,, okay then unnie, remember that I always love you” She said while pecks her phone so that I can hear a “chuu” sound

Love you more my love” I peck her back from my phone, I chuckle for doing this things on the phone.

I was about hang up the phone then Tamaki knocks on my door

Are you ready Chorong-chan?” He asked me with his smile and I nod while taking my bag and my coat and ready to go out with him.

To be honest, I never have any feeling for him but sometimes I kinda regret for me being too strict to him, he's kind and always being good to me even if I treat him not as nice as he treated me. But I don't know, I just can't be too nice too him, the only reason for me being good to him is he's my boss and senior. And the reason I cannot be good to him is he's still trying to getting close to me that made me uncomforted. Sometimes I get confused if I should tell him that I've been in relationship with someone or not? I know it's my privacy, But he will be suspicious since I never showed off with male.

I walk out from my room and headed to lobby with Tamaki, I take a glance to Bomi who is facing her computer, I know she will lift her head and looking at me.

I'll go for meeting guys, see you” Tamaki said that to all the staffs there.

And I can see Bomi only looking at me and giving her sweetest smile, she didn't even answered Tamaki while everyone else did. That pabbo :D


 

No One's POV

Chorong walks with Tamaki to his car, the thing that Chorong doesn't like is being in the same car only with Tamaki. He will talk a lot while Chorong only pays her attention to her mobile.

Chorong-chan, do you want coffee?” He asks.

No thank you, I've had my coffee this morning” Chorong said,

Owhh,, from Bomi?!” Chorong's almost choked hearing Tamaki said that, she has no idea why Tamaki can guessed it right.

Oh, Y-yess,, it's from Bomi, she bought coffee for me and Eunji” Chorong tried to answer as normal as possible and not to look stuttered.

Owh, yea yea, you are really close with Bomi-sshi right” Tamaki asked again.

Eoh? Nnae we're really close, also with Eunji and Naeun-sshi”

Tamaki nods when he heard Chorong's short explanation

She doesn't have any good answer and why she always mentioned Eunji's name and also Naeun” Tamaki tried to bring the topic that he curious about. He seems still curious about Bomi and Chorong's relationship.

Chorong's back to her mobile, she tries to focus on her mobile so that Tamaki won't ask about things that can bring to topic about her and Bomi.

We're here” Tamaki said when they have arrived at their destination, they'll have meeting till afternoon and after meeting ends Chorong will go to her home to meet her parent.


 

Meanwhile Bomi is also busy at her office, she's not that busy actually when she has no any photo shoot schedule, she just checking some pictures that will be published and will be given to Eunji.

Bbom-ah, let's go get some coffee, I kinda bored, are you busy?” Eunji ask her same aged friend.

Not really, I'm bored too, let's go” Bomi gets up from her seat and walk to cafeteria inside their office.

Bomi's phone is ringing when she walks with Eunji.

Oh, Hayoung-ah, what's up............. ahh no I'm not............ okay just come”

Hayoung?” Eunji ask

Nae, she's near here and going to come here to meet me, I told her we're going to have coffee”

Eunji nods with Bomi's short explanation.

Both entering the cafeteria and make a line to order coffee and cake.

Let me pay” Eunji said,,

Eyyy, no need, let me pay them” Bomi said again

Ssh,, just take your seat, let me pay”

Alright then, you need to do this everyday hahhaha, treat me coffee” Bomi said.

Bomi then walks searching a table for them while waiting for Eunji who is still paying for the coffee.

Not longer after Eunji takes her seat with Bomi, there comes a tall girl walks heading to their direction, it's Oh Hayoung,

Annyeong unnies...” Hayoung greets her unnies, she hugs both Bomi and Eunji.

Hi Hayoung-ah, really long time no see, how are you baby?” Bomi ask and gives a cup of coffee for her, they haven't met for a long time enough since Hayoung is busy.

Fine unnie, just a bit tired, photo shoot, filming, study, CF ands private life” Hayoung stated.

Wow, as expected from my excellent maknae Hayoungie, mind your health baby” Bomi said

And mind your love life too hhahaa” Eunji teases her suddenly.”

Hahah, I don't want to think about love for now unnie, still want to be free like this, not bad hahaha”

Bomi knows if Hayoung cannot live without someone who is close to her.

Ah jinja? But I'm not sure about that, don't lie Hayoung-ah, why don't you think about Namjoo? She seems interested in you, she's a nice girl by the way”

Eunji nods “Bomi's right, Namjoo is a good girl, she said that she liked you, she's good, smart and she has a good voice too, she can sing really well” Eunji said

Eyy unnie, why you bring my love life as a main topic all of sudden? I came here to ask about your relationship each other geez”

Both, Eunji and Bomi just laugh after hearing Hayoung said that, they love to tease Hayoung.

Hhahah, nothing interesting from our relationship Hayoung-ah, it's you who need to think to start a new relationship with someone new, forget that bastard” Bomi said again, remembering how Hayoung got a brokenhearted by her boyfriend.

Aish, stop talking about that unnie,, what if you come to my home this weekend, barbeque party, bring Chorong unnie and Naeun unnie s” Hayoung had that idea all of sudden, she surely misses her unnies.

I'd love to but I can't answer it now, I have to ask Chorong unnie first, she's really busy nowadays”

Bomi then tells everything about Chorong that promoted to be a General Manager next month.

Well, you must be proud unnie, you're gonna be a General Manager's girlfriend hhahaa”

Eunji and Hayoung just laugh, because as they heard from Bomi, she doesn't really like to have a super busy girlfriend, but she loves Chorong for everything, so she'll just bare with it.


 

Chorong's POV

The meeting went smooth and we finished it at 5 pm, we talk for a while with other managers then we part each others. It's good to have so many friends and some are new friends. It will be my activities in the future after I replace Tamaki. I go back to Tamaki's car, he's already know if I'm going back home first, actually I told him that we better go with our own car since I have to go back to home first, but he insisted to go together and he didn't mind if he has to drop me to my home first. Of course he won't mind geezz,,, I have no choice that's why I go with him now.

We arrive at my home, my Mom has already waited for me at the front. I walk out from the car and hug her, she looks thin, she's sick, that's why I said yes when she asked me to bring medicine for her.

Eomma...” I hug her and she hugs me back

Ow dear, I really miss you, you've been too busy, you never home” She said scolding me, I only grinning while giving her a box of medicine.

Come on, get inside and bring your boyfriend inside” Mom said,

Eomma, he's not my boyfriend, he's my boss”

We get into my home, my mom prepared dinner for me and Tamaki. I've told my mom if I cannot stay here too long, and it's late already, Tamaki could be tired, but that guy,, he said he's fine. He get along really well with my parent, especially with my dad, seems like my dad likes him so much. Hff, I feel sorry to Bomi, it feels like I'm cheating on her by having dinner together with Tamaki and my family.

Chorong-ah, you have to come home often and bring him too, it's nice to talk to Tamaki-sshi” Dad said while tapping Tamaki's shoulder.

Yes I will come here again with Chorong if I am not busy” Tamaki said.

Aigoo my dad, what did he say just now, it's embarrassing, there will be misunderstanding if it keeps going like this. Dad will think that I'm really close with Tamaki. In fact I went home with him just because of work. We asked permission to go back to Seoul since it's 8 pm already.

Don't hesitate to come here again Tamaki-sshi” My dad said.

Yes Sir I will, and you can call me when you come to Seoul, I will treat you delicious dinner for you and Mrs Park” Tamak said back to my dad.

Hff, I feel like I wanna escape from here as fast as I can, feels like I wanna leave Tamaki her, how can he said that to my parent, he's not close to them anyway.

We bid goodbye and go back to Tamaki's car, I didn't talk so much on our way back to Seoul, I bet he can feels if I'm in a bad mood. I keep myself busy with my mobile. I send text to my baby, I miss her

Line Convo:

Cr : Baby, have you slept? I miss you :(

I sent then wait for Bomi's reply, she replied no more than 10 seconds after I sent it, now I know she's not sleeping yet

Bm : Not yet unnie, and I miss you too, are you home?

Cr : Still on our way baby,

Bm : How's meeting, my love General Manager? Hehhe

Geez that kid, how can she tease me like that.

Cr : Geez, don't tease me like that

Bm : Haha mianhae unnie, do you want me to pick you up? You must be really tired

Cr : Eum I think I can go home by myself baby, just take a rest.

Bm : Okay unnie, just tell me if you need me to pick you up, I'm not going to sleep, have you eat?

Cr : I had dinner baby, don't tell me you haven't had dinner

Bm : Hehe I had dinner with Hayoung today,

Cr : Ah good to hear that baby, go take a rest now

I keep smiling while texting with my baby, I don't know if Tamaki is being suspicious or not, I don't really care about him.

Aren't you tired Chorong-chan?” He ask me suddenly, that made me stop smiling.

Eoh? Not really, just a bit” I answered shortly, I really don't wanna talk to him. He nods and keeps staring at me, I wonder what's on his mind.

Mm, and by the way, do you have spare time this weekend? I feel like having lunch or dinner with you, I have something to talk too before I really move to New York”

What? Why he asked me to have dinner with him all of sudden? Ow gosh, what should I answer? I know I have to lie to him.

This weekend? I'm not sure about that, I'm out with my someone” I answer him, I tried to make him not inviting me anymore. I can see him nodding while thinking about something else.

Your boyfriend?” He asked again, I was startled actually but I don't want to show it again.

Eoh? Nope, with my friends” I answered again, shortly, I really hate him now, for keep asking me about it, about my private life.

Ah, too bad, I really want to spend my weekend time with you at least once, before I really move”

I feel pity to him, but I really can't spend my weekend with him, Bomi will be angry if I do.

Ah,, maybe next time, I really can't for this weekend”

He's nodding again,

Okay then, but to be honest I really envy to Bomi-sshi” He said again, I don't know what he's into when he keeps dragging and mentioning Bomi.

Huh, Why?” I frowned and ask him sarcastically.

She can spend a lot of times with you, on weekend, weekdays, I wish you could have time with me, even just for one hour”

Who do you think you are?!” I said to myself.

I didn't answer him, I just sighed, I don't know what to answer tho.

Can I have my time with you Chorong-chan? Really I want to spend it before I move to New York, you know, I won't be able to see you again everyday later.”

Hff what should I tell him, it's a pity seeing him like this, but I don't think I can make it.

I'll think about it” I said

I don't know what's with him, he keeps mentioning Bomi since earlier, I'm just afraid he'll find out about me and Bomi.

 

What's with Tamaki? Can Chorong avoid Tamaki to spend the time with him?

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hi,,, an update,, yess an update :D, sorry for taking too long.

Don't hesitate to give your opinion or idea about this story, I guess it comes to the end, but don't worry I'm not gonna end this very soon :D I still want to make it more complicated.

I hope you guys enjoy this story and thank you for loving this story.

thanks for everyone

I love you

See you on next chapter

 

xoxo

@Pabbochomi ^^