CHAPTER 32

BEAUTIFUL

Thursday morning

Bomi came earlier to the office with a cup of Americano on her hand, she has to prepare her camera and other properties. She will take Nana's topless photo today. She's checking the studio and checking the photo shoot set and all the properties, then Chorong comes approaching her.

“Morning baby...” She greets Bomi with a low voice, she doesn't want any other person hear it.

“Morning too unnie...” Bomi winks to her and giving a flying kiss to her girlfriend.

“You came so early, breakfast already?” Chorong asked Bomi and the younger nodded, approving if she has got her breakfast.

Chorong instructed the staff to check the set in case there's a properties that need to be fixed. The photo shoot will be taken at 11 am. Chorong is busy walking here and there to check every detail of the set and properties and also make up, she's making sure everything is well settled while Bomi is also busy checking the camera, lens, lighting and other properties. They're too busy each other and they don't realize if Tamaki comes to the studio to check the preparation.

“Good morning..” He greets the couple -that he doesn't know they are-

“Good Morning Tamaki-kun” Chorong greets him back

“Good Morning Sir” Bomi bows and greets him back.

“How's the preparation? Any problem?” he ask and glance to Chorong

“Mm, no, everything's fine, Bomi has been ready, we just need to wait for Nana” Chorong gives a short explanation, as usual, she's expecting Tamaki won't be here too long.

“Okay then, I'll be out of office today, just inform me the progress” he said

Both girls nodded and letting Tamaki go out from the studio.

xxxxxx

“Bbom-ah, let's go to café I'm hungry and need coffee” Chorong ask the younger to go with her.

Bomi agrees, the photo session will start at 11 am, it's just 9 am now and Nana hasn't come yet.

The two girls walk together to the café near the lobby, Bomi orders two cakes and one americano for her girlfriend. They want relax a bit before doing the all day photo shoot.

“Bbom-ah, how do you feel??” Chorong ask that question that made Bomi frowned.

“Hmm?? I feel good seeing you look so pretty this morning” she said while showing her grinning face.

“Geez, it's not that. I mean You're going to take Nana's topless pictures, how do you feel?” Chorong ask, sounded a bit jealous but she doesn't want to show it. But Bomi has acknowledged it for sure.

“Mm, I feel nothing unnie, it's just a job, I have to do it, I have to be professional right?” She answer with a comforting tone, she doesn't want Chorong to feel jealous.

“Don't say you're starting to feel jealous” Bomi said straightforward to her girlfriend.

“Anni, it's your job anyway, I'm okay baby” Chorong answer softly, and Bomi just smile by hearing her girlfriend is okay, though she knows she's not okay with it. But she'll try not to make Chorong jealous.

As they chatting along, Bomi spots Eunji who is walking to the café.

“Eunji-ya...” Bomi waves her hand signaling Eunji to comes to her table.

“Yow annyeong, , annyeong unnie” Eunji bows to both Bomi and Chorong.

“Annyeong Eunji-ya, you look so cool today, really stunning” Chorong jokes a little, and the later just grinning, but then suddenly Bomi throws a joke.

“I know why, because Naeun will come here, right? Hhhaah” she teases her same aged friend.

“Geeez, say as you like dude hahaha, I'll go order, anyone wants more??”Eunji ask, both just shaking their head,

When Eunji go order food Bomi said something to her girlfriend

“You know what unnie? Eunji found out about our relationship” Bomi said, meanwhile Chorong widened her eyes, she can't believe that someone at her office found out about their relationship.

“Huh?? Jinja?? How do you know? She told you?” Chorong ask in between curiousness and worries.

“Mm, she told me when you were in Japan, I thought Naeun told her, since they're close now, but Eunji said Naeun never told her anything. She found out accidentally when Nana came here to meet me and found out about my relationship with you, Eunji heard it accidentally”

“Ah, then how was her reaction? I still didn't want anyone else find out about our relationship actually” Chorong said, which makes Bomi feels a little bit sad, she wants her friends in the office know if she has a beautiful girlfriend.

“She's okay with it, she said she's glad, at least it was me who become your girlfriend, she said she know if I'm in love with you and you love me too.” Chorong nodded with Bomi's explanation.

Eunji walks back to the table and sit together with Chorong and Bomi, she feels comfortable now being in between that two lovebirds.

“Eunji-ya, I told unnie if you know about our relationship.” Bomi told Eunji who is swallowing foods.

“Oh really?? Mm, don't worry, I'll never tell it to everyone. And btw congratulation for you two, I know it's pretty late, but I'd like to congratulated you both, I'm glad unnie finally found someone who is good for you, and Bomi is so lucky to have you, tell me if she hurt you unnie, I'll kick her and throw her to the ocean haha” Eunji said jokingly, both Chorong and Bomi just chuckled.

“Hhaha, you're too much Eunji-ya, thank you for congratulate us and I'm can kick and throw her by myself haha and by the way you have to hurry get Naeun to be yours before anyone else will take her” Chorong give that statement while looking at her girlfriend lovingly.

“Don't worry unnie, Naeun is on my hand now, I'll tell you if we're official”

 

It's 9.40 am, that three girls are going back to their office, Chorong goes back to her room to take concept papers for Nana's photo shoot later, while Bomi goes to the studio to prepare herself while waiting for Nana. She couldn't stop thinking how awkward will be. She was okay when she had to take Nana only in a bikini. She think she should have accepted Nana's request when she wanted to talk to her that morning, they might be okay right now. Now her mind is full of the two girls, Chorong and Nana. She just hope there won't be any complicated things.

Meanwhile Nana came to the studio with her manager and assistant, she walks to the briefing room as she informed by the staff. She sits in the briefing room and waiting for Chorong to come.

 

Chorong's POV

Hff help me God, I hope I can work well today, I hope there won't be awkward situations today between me, Nana and Bomi. I never been close to Nana, and actually I never fight with Nana after I date Bomi, but in this case, she fought with Bomi because Bomi date me. Once I told Bomi if I felt like taking Bomi from Nana, I felt like I am a bad girl. Hff, God please help me to calm down.

Krriiingg, my desk phone is ringing, it's from my staff, she informed me if Nana has come and waiting in the briefing room. I understand and immediately go to the briefing room.

“Good Morning,,” I enter the briefing room greet Nana and her staffs, she stands up and shaking hand with me and reply my morning greeting, I shake her hand back.

“How are you, Nana-sshi?” I ask her, I tried to breaking the ice, I don't want there is awkwardness between us today.

“I'm pretty good, thank you” She answer me with her smile.

I sit down in front of her and showing her the photo shoot concept.

“So, here's the concept for today, as we talked before about the concept, and here's the sample” I tried to explain her more, in case she doesn't want to do it all of sudden.

She takes a look the paper I gave her, the paper contains some pictures that will be her pose today. She nodded and giving me back the paper.

“Don't worry, the studio will be private, there won't be too many people, only me, the photographer and make up artist, and I've told all the staff inside, there can't be a mobile phone inside, so I've made sure you are safe, do you have any question?” I gave her another explanation about the condition.

“Nope, I understand,” She seems nice but she doesn't talk too much, it's different with Nana that I know before, she was cool but she talks so many things.

“Okay then, let's start make up, it's inside the studio, so you don't have to go in and out the studio.”

I take her to the studio, there's Bomi who is still busy with her camera.

She turns her head when I and Nana enter the room, she smile awkwardly and greet Nana.

“Annyeong unnie,,,” She bows and greet Nana, I was curious waiting how Nana will greet her back. I know Nana used to call Bomi with, Baby and Shorty.

“Hello...” She greets Bomi back, she just answered with hello, without calling Bomi's nickname.

“You can start your make up Nana-sshi,” I told Nana, while Bomi is checking the computer and the lighting. I get close to her slowly and mouthing to her

“Hwaiting baby,,” I hope she can do well today, not affecting by her awkward relationship with Nana.

I know how she feels, she said she feels bad for me, but I keep comforting her that I'll be okay.

Bomi's POV

I really need to control myself, I still can't accept why I have to do this kind of photo shoot in this situation. But I know I HAVE to be professional. I'm waiting for Nana to be ready, she's doing her make up, Chorong unnie is preparing the blanket for Nana. I really feel sorry for her, she has to see me taking half picture of the girl who loved me, the girl who couldn't accept my relationship with Chorong unnie. I will direct Nana for this photoshoot, so that means I will touch her. I really feel bad for Unnie, I really am sorry unnie.

I see Nana is done with her make up, she comes out from the make up room and cover her body with a blanket. The studio set will be the “private living room” it's like Nana is enjoying herself in her private living room in a big house in the nature. There is a sofa and a single bed and a big fake window. I take a deep breath, I'm going to start now.

“Are you ready unnie?” I ask Nana and she nodded, Chorong unnie helps her taking off the blanket and told Nana to cover her body with hand. Unnie's making sure, none of Nana's body part will be revealed.

I start directing her and Chorong unnie will help me too, she helps me directing Nana while I'm taking her photo. She's good at directing and Nana is good at taking pose. I praised myself sometimes, how can I be loved by two angels.

“Okay good unnie, facing the window please,, okay good... don't smile okay...”

Clicckkkkk ,,, cliiiicckkkk, I keep taking her photo, I confess that she's so gorgeous for this session.

“Nana unnie, can you please spread your arms? Both? I'll cover your body with this scarf, sorry, you body will be exposed a bit, just a bit” I make a pose which Nana will spread her both arms and her chest will be covered with a semi transparent scarf.

She did what I said, I take the scarf and walk close to her and put the scarf on her chest. Ow dear I'm sorry, I have to see her exposed , hfff I'm sorry Chorong unnie. I can see unnie's expression as well. But I really have to do it.

I take her pictures again and again, with so many challenging pose.

“Eum excuse me unnie, give me your right hand, and put it on the back of your head, let me fix your hair and blanket” I direct her, I feel sorry to Chorong unnie I have to touch Nana, but I have to take her photo while she's laying down on the couch. She's so y I swear.

“Take a look at the camera and give your seductive sight unnie...”

“Okay,, great,, yepp, flip your hair unnie...”

(A/N : pardon me for not good bringing you to the photo shoot imagination)

I took a lots of Nana's picture with different poses and set, I also keep taking a glance to Chorong unnie, I'm checking if she's okay or not. Thanks God she's seem okay, she's directing Nana well too. The session is done in almost two hours.

“Okay we're done, Great Job unnie, thank you so much for your hard work” Her assistant immediately go to her and give her pajama. I go to Nana shake Nana's hand, she smiles and shaking back my hand. Chorong unnie also goes to her and shakes her hands.

“Thank you for your hard work Nana-sshi, I'm sure the picture will come out as great as before” I heard Chorong unnie compliments her.

I was sitting in front of the computer checking the pictures that I took, I was staring seriously to the monitor, people might think that I'm erting her pictures, but I admire her perfect figure of course.

“Thank you too for taking good pictures of me Bomi-ya” I feel someone behind me, I thought it was Chorong unnie, but it was Nana, Chorong unnie is instructing the staffs to clean the set. I was a bit surprised hearing she called me, she didn't call my name before. I turn my head and smile to her,

“You're always great as usual unnie, this is really the best, really” I give her compliment which makes her smile widely.

“Geez, You always say too much about me, I'm not that perfect, it's you who made me looks great, really”

I smile hearing her compliments, I don't know why I talk so soft to her, feels like I'm comforting her.

 

No One's POV

Chorong is instructing her staff to clean the set and all other properties, then she takes a glance to Nana who comes close to Bomi who is checking the picture on her monitor and talking to Bomi.

Why are talking so close and why they talk so softly to each other” Chorong seems to star feel jealous seeing Nana talks to Bomi softly and close each other. She sighing and tried to make herself busy with all the properties.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hiii,, I'm back finally,, sorry for taking too long for this chapter -_- , my jobs didn't let me write in my spare time *sigh*

But I really tried to finish this chapter, and here it goes,, I hope you guys like it.

And always thanks for all the subscribers, readers and all who give your comments.

Please comment more, it makes me alive :D

 

And please anticipate for Apink's Special album ^^

Love ya and see ya soon

xoxo

Chomi Lover