CHAPTER 40

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi's POV

I don't understand why she has to lie to me, I know I was always jealous when it's about Tamaki, but she shouldn't hide this from me. Maybe that's why she was spacing out since last night, I know if there's something that's bothering her and maybe it's about this. I stop at Han river and park my motorcycle on the river side. Hff I feel my head is aching so much, I didn't expect if my weekend will turn out like this. It's my first time having a big fight with her, I can't stand seeing her cry but I can't tolerance any lie. I just wished she never lie to me, I even told her everything about Nana. I sigh so many times, I didn't know how much speed that I reached when I went here with my motorcycle. I feel like having alcohol but I can drink well. So many thoughts on my mind. Whether Chorong unnie having a secret affair with Tamaki, I know I shouldn't accuse her but if she keep act like this I'm afraid I will lose my faith in her. They're always together almost everyday, having a meeting at the office or outside the office, I never know what happen when they are out of office. Hff, don't accuse your girlfriend Bomi.

I was lost in thoughts while sitting on the grass beside the river. Then suddenly my phone vibrates, I don't want to answer it, I'm not in the mood talking to anyone. I ignore the call but the phone keep vibrating, so I take it from my pocket to see who's the caller, it's Hayoung, what's with her, she rarely call me these days.

Phone convo with Hayoung

Bm : Nae Hayoung-ah,

Hy : Yeoboseyeo unnie, where are you now?

Bm : I'm out of my home, wae?

Hy : Owh, are you dating with Chorong unnie?

Bm : No, I'm alone, what's wrong Hayoung-ah?

Hy : I just want to ask if you can help me, Nara unnie, my cousin's will get married, she wants you as the photographer for her wedding, can you make it?

Bm : Oh, when?

I'm not in the mood to talk but it seems Hayoung needs my help,

Hy : Next week,,, unnie did something happen to you? You sounded so bad mood?

Bm : Annie, it's nothing, so tell me about the detail time and the concept.

Hy : Nara unnie will tell you about the detail, she said she wanted to meet you

Bm : Ow okay then, just inform me the place and time.

Hy : Unnie, tell me honestly, is there something wrong with you? I know you well unnie.

I love how Hayoung cares about me but I don't want to share my problem with her yet.

Bm : It's just a small thing Hayoung-ah, don't worry

Hy : I know you're lying to me unnie, but if you want to share to me anytime, I'm all ears.

Bm : Gomawo Hayoung-ah, you've grown up baby.

 

I thanked to Hayoung because I feel a little bit calm though I haven't talk to her about my problem. I feel like escaping somewhere but I can't.

 

Morning in the office

The office look so hectic today, it's still early morning but most of the staffs are busy running here and there bringing the documents, while some of them are also busy preparing costumes, accessories and make up, seems there will be a photo shoot at the studio. Bomi comes to the office at 9 am sharp, she comes later than usual, her eyes look so puffy with both black area under her eyes. She walks to her desk while bringing a hot americano. She looks so pale, maybe she didn't sleep all night.

“Hey, you look so pale Yoon, and you came late today, are you sick?” Eunji tap Bomi's shoulder and ask if Bomi's sick or not.

“No, I'm not sick, I'm okay, just sleep too late last night” with saying that, Eunji just nodded, actually Eunji feels there is something wrong with her friends but she doesn't want to ask till the later will tell by herself


 

Chorong came earlier but she went to advertising department to mind something and, well she looked pale too and her eyes are really puffy.

“Good morning everyone” she's back to her office and greets all the staffs as usual, all the staffs greet her back

“Good morning too unnie...” Eunji smiles and greets her back too.

Eunji saw when Chorong stole a glance to Bomi but the younger didn't respond her back. She then glancing at Bomi who didn't give back her greeting to Chorong as usual, she wonders if something happen between them, she already feel that since the morning Bomi came. Eunji slides her seat to Bomi's desk and nudge her friend.

“Bbom-ah, is there something happen with you and Chorong unnie? Did you two fight?”

Bomi turns her head and shrugged, Eunji definitely can detect if there is something wrong between the couple, she’ll wait till one of them tell herself.


 

Bomi will go out to have a photo shoot outside the office, she will take pictures of actors and actrees on their filming location. She will go alone without assistant. She gets up from her chair and ready to go.

“You're going now?” Eunji ask,

“Hmm,” Bomi nodded and gives a short answer.

“Take care on your way okay,” Eunji show her care to her friend which makes Bomi just smiles.

Bomi's habit is she always send message to her girlfriend or gives a short call whenever she will go outside for photo shoot, but this time, she hesitant to send her girlfriend, she's still angry with her and more over Chorong is busy. Bomi didn't glanc at Chorong's room at all today.


Chorong's POV

Hff. I really miss Bomi, she still didn’t talk to me since yesterday, she didn't call me at all or even send me message, I know she will have photo shoot schedule outside, she told me before we fought. She used to tell me if she was going to out of office, but I didn't receive her message at all since morning, she didn't even reply my morning greeting this morning. I tried to send her message,

Baby, you're going out today? I know you're still angry to me. Don't skip your lunch and take care on your way, I love you”

I press the send button right before she goes out, I can see she's still preparing her properties, I don't know if she even check my message or not. I worry about her to be honest I know she always skips her meals whenever she's feeling upset. I made her favorit triangle kimbap for her and a healthy drink, I made them so she won’t suffer on the photo shot location.That’s what I always do whenever she has outside schedule, I get up from my chair and about to give it to her, but when I take a glace at her desk, she’s not there, maybe she has already left. So I called Eunji to ask whether Bomi has been going or not, Eunji said so. So I walk to the lobby and call her, I just want to give this triangle kimbap.

 

Bomi's POV

I go out of the office today without telling Chorong unnie first, but she has known my schedule, I’ve told her before. I'm still not in the mood to talk to her right now. I know I shouldn't be angry too long, but I just couldn't get back my mood to talk to her. I pack my camera and other properties on my bag. I used to take a glance to her room which is about 5 meters away on the left side of my desk, but I didn’t do it today. I just bid goodbye to Eunji who is focusing on her work behind my desk. I check my mobile and I see message from Chorong unnie, she told me not to skip my meals and take care on my way, Hff I stare at the message I was about to reply but I cancel it, I keep my mobile in my pocket and walk to the basement to take my car. I enter the car and put my bag on the back seat. When I was about to engine my car, my phone is ringing, it’s Chorong unnie, I was hesitant to pick it up, I still do not want to talk to her, but I answer it anyway.

Bm : Nae,,

Cr : Baby, eoddiseoyeo??

Bm : At the basement,

Cr : Can wait for me just a minute?, I want to give you something.

Bm : Nae...

She told me to wait, I know she will give me meals or triangle kimbap for exact, she always do that whenever I have outside schedule. So I wait for her inside my car, I was about to ready to go. I put my hand on the steering wheel and play with it while waiting for her. I can see the figure of Chorong unnie is walking to my direction through my mirror, she’s holding a paper bag, it’s true what I said before, she made me meals. She’s coming but I didn’t see at her direction, she’s running slowly to my car. She knocks on my window and I turn down my window and glancing at her. Honestly, I really miss her I want to kiss her and hug her, and I want to smile to her, but my ego sad no.

“Baby, bring this, don’t forget to eat them all.” She gives me the meals that she made for me, while I just nodded and take the paper bag from her hand. She’s still looking at me lovingly,I really miss her pretty eyes and her red pink lips.

I put the paper bag on the passanger seat, I still didn’t talk to her.

“Take care on your way baby,” She said again, with her cute voice that I definitely miss too.

“Hmm,,,” I just noded and gives a short answer, she’s also nodding and quiet for a while, maybe she’s waiting for me to say something too, but I’m still quiet.

“You can go now, take care” She said with a sad smile on her face, it hurts to seeing her like this, but my ego was too strong. She then waves her hand to me and moving back so that I can move my car, she’s hanging her head down.

I was about to close my window but then my mouth suddenly move and call her name,

“Unnie..” I call her with a very low tone, she lifts her head and look at me.

“Gomawo...” I thanked to her without looking at her face, I just steal a glance at her for one second, but I can see clearly if she’s smiling after hearing me said thanks to her. I cannot stand this scene so I start to drive my car out of the office.

“Be carefull Baby...”

I drive my car and I keep glancing at the paper bag on my passanger seat, how happy I am to get such a careful girlfriend, but too bad she lied to me, twice, yes twice, though in the end she was being honest. I can’t stop thinking about her, about this and that. I need to concentrate on my working after this. I close my eyes and try to get back my sense, I have to work.

 

Chorong’s POV

I’m glad Bomi accepted the meals that I made for her, and what made me happier before is, she called my name and even thanked to me, I was so glad though she still looked angry and didn’t look at me at all today. I still hoping she will forgive me, I promise not to hide anything from her. I go back to my work, I had so many task to do today, but I was too lazy, fortunately Tamaki is not in the office today, he was out for meeting. He’ll make my mood getting worse if he’s in the office. I know I should not blame him, but I always fight with Bomi because it’s related to Tamaki.

It’s almost lunch time, Naeun said she’ll be coming to office today to talk about a photoshoot for new comercial film. She asked me to have lunch with her too, I thought she was going to meet her girlfriend, but she said Eunji is really busy today, that’s why she wanted to take me lunch and talk a bit.

I walked to the canteen inside the office wo meet Naeun. She has sat down at the corner while holding a menu. I say hi to her and ordered our lunch. Actually I don’t have any apettite today, but with Bomi talked to me a bit, it makes me a little better. Eunji comes after me to the canteen, she came just to say hi to her girlfriend and left her with me, she said she has so many dateline today and thankfully Naeun can understand her.

“Eunji unnie said you seems having a problem with Bomi unnie, is it true unnie?” Naeun ask me, no wonder if she asked me, she will know it anyway,

“How did Eunji know? Did Bomi tell her?” I ask her back, I suppose Bomi won’t tell to Eunji.

“Nope, she just guessed, because she said Bomi kept acting weird since morning she was quite calm today and didn’t talk too much, what happen unnie?” Naeun ask me back.

“We fought...” I told her everything about what happen yesterday, I told her all the detail,

“Aigoo unnie, you shouldn’t do that,,,” Naeun said while holding my palms,

“I know it’s wrong Naeun-ah, I just,, don't wanna talk about Tamaki in front if her, I was afraid if I told her she will be bad mood..”

“I know, but look what you get now, and I think you should tell her about your parents that wanted you to get married..” Naeun suggest me the thing that I don't want to do.

“I don't think I'm ready for that, I need a lot of time to talk about that” I said with my sad tone, I can see if Naeun feels pity to me.

“I know unnie, take your time, but I just don't want you keep your problem by yourself, be honest about everything to her from now on” I don't expect Naeun will be wiser than me.

“I will try, I’m scared seeing her that mad, I was kinda sad, I really regret it now, Bomi was really mad yesterday, I hope she will forgive me today, I don’t wanna fight too long with her, I really miss her.” I said while holding back my tears so that I won’t cry in front of Naeun.

“I hope you’ll gonna make up soon unnie, you should promise her not to do that anymore”

Naeun is right, everyone will blame me if they heard my story

 

- to be continued-

 

A/N :

HI,, I'm back, sorry for make you waiting :D. I hope you enjoy this chapter

Thanks for the subscribers, for the readers, silent readers and those who enlighten me with their comments ^^ I love it so much, I love to hear your comments ^^.

And alwas sorry for the mistakes, typos and for the lack of everything.

See you on next chapter.

 

xoxo

Chomi lover