CHAPTER 90

BEAUTIFUL

>>>>>>Fast forward<<<<<

Chorong's POV


It's been August, time flies too fast, and we still got no approval from my parent, we even talked about it with Bomi's parent. But we decide just to let it go as long as we can live happy for now. We're still thinking about a way to get my dad's approval. As my mon secretly called me a long time a go and said that she didn't mind with my relationship with Bomi. I feel relieved for that, I got one access at least. I just need to get another one from my dad.

And we also don't care about people in my office who talking about me, for now I and Bomi decided not to care too much about it. We just want to enjoy our life.

Bomi got her freelance job as a photographer and she's maintaining her own blog about photography since three months ago, she got lots of god responds on her blog. I love how she tried hard to earn money, she said she wanted to save more for our marriage later. I feel touched when she said that. Yes, we have planned our marriage later. I don't care even if I have to resign from Style or get out from this country. We've talked about everything.

Bomi will have birthday on 13th this month. I really want to give her a special gift that she'll never forget forever. Well I've prepared her favorit stuffs for her birthday too. And I'm planning a small event for her later, I want to celebrate it first with just the two of us. I decide to make something special for

Bomi and I will show her on her birthday.

You're curious readers???

Well, I secretly contacted my friend, he's a tatto artist. Yes, I want to make a permanent tattoo, as my gift for Bomi's birthday later. I want to make it on my right back shoulder. But I don't want Bomi to see it before her birthday.

I think about many ways to avoid her when she asked to make love later, because if I take off my clothes Bomi will be able to see my tattoo. So I think about some ways to prevent her asking for a make out session. That kid is getting crazy day by day, she always asking to make out almost every week. That's why I'm think about the way to prevent her asking it.

It's only a week before Bomi's birthday and I'm ready to make my first tattoo for Bomi. I had to lie to her by telling her that I'll be out of town today so I'll be home really late.Well in fact I go to my friend's tattoo gallery to make my first tattoo.

"Hii Chorong-ah, long time no see" my friend greet me.

"Nae, it's been few years I guess"

"It's been few years and I just know that you're with a girl now, hhaha, where is Chorong who disgusted with same gender relationship?"

My friend keep teasing me about me in the past who disgusted same gender relationship.

"Heol stop it Jaeboom-ah"

"Hhaha sorry, kidding, so where do you want to make your tattoo? On your ? Ohhahah"

I slap him for saying a shame thing. But to be honest, I thought about making it on my too kkeke.

"On my right shoulder, on the back here's the design"

I made my own design, just a simple design with the letter that will be written on my tattoo "PCR <3 YBM" and I wrapped it with a love sign, and I count on my friend to make ot more beautiful with his art expert.

I turn my phone into silent mode so nothing will disturb me while I'm making this tattoo. I had a big expectation Bomi will love my tattoo. I know she loves tattoo too as she also has a tattoo on her feet.
I took few hours to make the tattoo done, and it's done. I really hurt, I was about to cry, but I did it for my love, Yoon Bomi.


 

No One's POV

Meanwhile Bomi who is busy with her blog, is having a cup of coffee outdoor. She received so many question about photography. Even there are few lecturers from some university asked her to be a guest tutor for the photography lectures. But she refused it, she think she still had not enough skill to teach about photography.

Well she's glad she can also maintain her relationship well with Chorong. They're planning to get married soon.

She has been sitting in the café for almost three hours. She tried to cal her girlfriend but the later did not pick up the phone. She called because it's evening already.

It's 5pm and Chorong has finished making her tattoo, it will still hurt for two or three days.

"Thanks Jaeboom-ah..." She bid goodbye to her friend.

Call me if you still feel hurt, and don't forget to invite me to your wedding."

"Of course, don't worry bout that".

After finished everything she get back to her car and heading back home. She checks her mobile and there are some messages and missed call fron her girlfriend, she called her back.

"Baby..."

"Hi unnie, finished meeting?"

"Nae, where are you?"

"I'm in xxx caffee, wanna come here?"

"Eung, can I just go home? I feel tired today babe".

"Ah okay then unnie, want me to bring you food?"

"No need baby, thanks, go finish your task and go home nae"


Morning in Style office

Chorong comes a bit late today, not as usual. She walks inside her department brightly and she greets all the staffs. But she wondered why she feels like all the eyes are staring at her, with curious eyes. She wonder if the sonethinf about her relationship with Bomi has spread out in the office?

But she tried to act as normal as possible.

"Morning unnie, want a coffee?..."

"Morning too Ji, mm alright if you want to give me one kkeke."

"Nae, just go in, I'll bring it to your room". She walks to her rooms after have a little talk with Eunji.

"Here's your coffer unnie..."

"Woa, thank u Eunji-ya, did Naeun come back from LA?"

"Nae, she came back last night"

"Ah,, By the way, are you free on lunch time? I feel like talking about something with you" Chorong said

"Mm I think so, any something bothering you?"

"Hmm" Chorong nodded. She wanted to talk about what happen in the office right after she overhears some staffs talking about her.


 

Bomi's POV

I have an appointment today with a photography community this afternoon, they asked me to share my experience while I work in Style Magazine. I drive my car to the appointment place. I called Chorong unnie while I'm driving.

"Hello unnie..."

"Hi baby, where are you??"

"I'm on my way to meet them, have you had lunch? Do you want me to accompany you first?"

"Eoh, no need baby, just go to your place, take care on your way nae"

"Alright then unnie, I'll see you tonight, I love you"

"I love you more baby".

I hang up the phone and continue driving to meet some new friends. I talk and share with them for almost for hours. It was really fun having a talk to the photographers. They even take me to lunch, they're nice, I new some of them and there are I just knew today.

I finished eating with them and ready to go separated. I was walking out the restaurant and about to take my car, but then I meet someone whom I didn't expect to meet here.

"Eoh, A,,,abeonim..." I bow and greet him. Well he looks startled and about to walk away without replying my greeting.

“Aa, abeonim, can we talk for a moment please?”

*******

I sit together with Chorong unnie's father whom I met accidentally In this restairant. He looks so flat, expressionless and looked cold. I want to talk to him, but I was afraid at first. But I gathered my courage and talk to him.

Abeonim,, I,, I want to apologize” I said to him, he still didn't look at me. I know how much he hates me now for making her daughter's not straight anymore.

I know,, I know maybe you see me as the dirtiest person ever, for making your daughter turn into a same gender relationship, I admit that I might be dirty, but,,, but my love for Chorong unnie is really pure, I love her for the way she is. I love her that I would do anything for her, I just want to make her happy...” I said to him, he didn't reply anything.

Once I asked Chorong unnie, if she want to go to Tamaki, I will let her go, I will give up if she really want to be with Tamaki, as long as she's happy. But she refused and choose to stay with me. And now, I only have two purposes on my life, first, to make my parent happy and second, to make Chorong unnie be the happiest person in her life...”

I know it sounded selfish, I only think about me and Chorong unnie and didn't think about you and your family, but....”

But still, this is wrong Yoon Bomi,...” He cuts me off.

There's no right or wrong on loving someone Abeonim, I swear to my life, I never choose to love a girl, to love Chorong unnie, but I realized that I love her so much, even we broke up for few months and I tried hard to forget her but I realized that I couldn't do it. I love her so much Abeonim. I'm just hoping that you will acknowledge our feeling toward each other., I will do anything so that you can approve us, I want to marry her”

There's no way a girl would marry a girl, I'll never approve you...!!!” He gets angry as I mentioned about marriage,

My parent have approved us, they really love Chorong unnie as they love their own daughter. And now we only need your approval Abeonim, I want you to let us to be happy, as I promise I will make Chorong unnie happy and I will be responsible for her life.”

Haishhh stop it Yoon Bomi, don't say something that doesn't make sense...” He looked angry and get up from the table and leave me behind.

I hang my head down tried to hold back my tears, I don't want to cry. I need to be strong for unnie, for our relationship. I still don't give up, I will try again till he approves us.
 

Meanwhile Chorong in the office is walking to canteen with Eunji, she wants to share what she heard lately to Eunji. Because she thinks it will be a problem if someone spread it in the office.

Chorong's POV

Hi unnie...” Eunji Greets me, while I'm sitting in the table waiting for her.

Hii.. go order your lunch.." She nods and comeback with food on her hand.

"So tell me what's bothering you??" She asked me on point.

"Hmm, I think some of the staffs here know about my relationship with Bomi" I said, and she frowned her eyes when I said that.

"Why did you think so?"

"I overheard when they talked about me few days ago" I told everything to Eunji, from when they saw me in airport and how they knew that I called bomi with Baby.

"Ah, she must be Ahn Dayoung right?" I stopped drinking and widened my eyes, how did Eunji know the person.

"How did you know?"

"Mm actually they talked about you a long time ago, right, when you went to Japan. I overherad her talking about you, I scolded them for doing such a rubbish, I didn't know if they talked about it again".

"Hhff I don't know, now they can spread the news anytime," I sighed...

"Just let her be unnie, you still mind if people know about your relationship?" Eunji asked the same thing with Bomi asked me a long time ago.

"I don't mind actually, but I just don't like if they interfere my privacy too much"

"You're a boss unnie, they will talk random things about you no matter what, just ignore them, nothing bad will happen"

I try to feel calm after Eunji gave me advice, but my heart can't. There's a worry inside of me. But in the end I have to face it if it really happen.

*********

Bomi called me when I was checking and signi contracts with the models.

"Nae baby..."

"Are you busy unnie?" I wonder why she asked me that, it's like there's something she want to talk.

"Just signing some contracts baby, waeyo? Do you miss me??"

"Nae, I miss you so much, I want to kiss you"

I chuckles when she said that, she's always clingy whenever she called me on the phone.

"Geezz cheesy, where are you? Have you finished meeting that community?"

"Nae I'm done, dou you want me to fetch you?"

"No need baby, just come to my place if you want, I'll cook for you"

"Hhaha how can you read my mind?"

"Tzzkk, I know your mind is only about food"

I know that pabbomi only cares about food geez, but I love her kkekeke..

"Hhaha, but you love me right, I'll go when you're already home nae" She said.

"Okay baby, I'll tell you when I'm home"

"Okay, I love you honey"

"I love you too baby"

 

Bomi will come that means I can't wear tank top at home, pffft I'll just find a reason later.

I go home early today as I will cook for me and my baby.

I prepare dinner for us as soon as I get home, so that my baby won't wait too long.

I'm still in the middle of cooking then I heard someone unlock the door, it must be Bomi.

"Unnie..." She called me while walks toward me.

"I'm here baby..." she walks to me with her cute smile, comes to me pecks my lips and hugs me.

"Sit down, I'm about to finished?" I told her.

"No, I want to hug you like this" She said while back hugging me and lean her chin on my right shoulder. I was afraid if she can see my tattoo, and more, I still feel hurt a bit when she puts her chin on thr place where my tattoo is.

"I can't sinish if you keep hugging like this, go change your clothes"

I finished cooking and we eat together. I love how Bomi always enjoy my food and eating deliciously. She loves everything I made for her.

"Unnie, you know whom I meet today?" She asked me all of sudden. I'm afraid if she was seeing Nana, Lizzy or Hyojin.

"Peoples from your blog of course, you told me that" I answered her curiously, but she shook her head.

"Huh? Then who? Nana? Lizzy? Hyojin? All your girls out there"

"Hhaha, jealous huh,, no no, I didn't meet them but, I,,, I met your father"

I widened my eyes when she said that.

"Appa? Where? How did you meet him? I didn't know he's in Seoul today?!"

"Accidentaly, I didn't expect it too, and,, you know what, I gathered my courage to asking a time from him, to talk about us.."

"Really baby?" I stop eating when Bomi told me that, I don't know but I feel really touched as my girlfriend keep doing something to get my father's approval.

"Hmm, I asked him for approval, and I explain again,, everything, reasons why we want to be together till the end, I tried again to make him open his eyes for us, though he didn't talk too muh and scolded me, but he listened to me unnie, it's rare from your dad, wanted to listen to me, I told him that we can't live separately and I,, I told him that I want to marry you"

I feel my eyes are teary after hearing what Bomi said just now, I really appreciate her effort to my dad, I love how she didn't give up.

"You shouldn't do that alone baby" I said while holding her palm

"I just thought that is my chance, I will do anything to get his approval though, he's still saying that he'll never approve us." She said. i can see the sadness in her eyes but I can see there's a desire to win over our relationship.

I put down my chopstick and get up and hug her

"Thank baby, thanks for doing your best, I promise I will do my best too, I'll never give up till appa approves us and we can get married"

She hugs me back and kiss my forehead warmly.

"We'll do it together unnie, don't worry I believe, Love will always win"

"I know that". I smile to.her

She wipes my tears with her thumbs, Then she cups my face and moves lips to mine. We kiss warmly and gently, as I feel really happy whenever I'm with her.

 

"You stay here tonight?" I asked her after cleaning all the dishes.

"If only I can get your moans..." I hit her chest when she said that.

"Heol,,, ert"

"Hhaha, I mean it, I miss you so much,." She said with her seductive eyes. I might not be seduced, not until her birthday.

"Tzzkk, you only miss my food and my body huh??" I said while crossing my arms pretends to be angry.

"Yes, because the foods and body are yours, that's why I want it, as I only want yours, everything that is yours" She still tried to seduce me, she's hugging me from the back and whisper in my ears. She knows my weakness,, I hold my breath, No Park Chorong, No,, don't let Bomi seduced you, don't get turn on.

"Tzzk stop being cheesy and y Yoon Bomi, I'm tired", I hit her stomach with my elbow tried to stop her seducing me.

"Aww, you're so cruel,, okay then, you're no fun unnie" she said while pouting her lips while I just laugh seeing her like that.

"Hhaha, sorry baby, I love you" I said and pecks her lips.

Thanks God, Bomi listened to me well, hff I'm saved. Bomi stay in my place tonight and did what I said, cleaning herself and go sleep.

We just talking and cuddling in bed until I all asleep on her hug.

I hope I can live like this forever with you Bbom-ah

-to be continued-

A/N

Hii, another morning update. God blessed my TL yesterday with lots of Chomi moments on TV show.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

See u

 

Xoxo

Pabbochomi