CHAPTER 78

BEAUTIFUL

No One's POV

It's in the evening when Chorong finally can be discharged after doctor make sure that her condition is well now. Naeun come to help her going home.
"Gomawo Naeun-ah, I just can go home with taxi"
"Aniyo unnie, it's okay, I don't have any schedule today, I'm glad you feel better now, mind your health unnie, start from now on, please" Naeun said, as she doesn't want Chorong to get collapsed again.
"Naeun-ah..."
"Hmmm??"
"I,, I have told my father about my relationship with Bomi..." Chorong said to Naeun who is driving.
"What? Really unnie??" Naeun ask as she disbelieve that Chorong finally did that, though it's kinda late cause they already broke up.
"Nae, I told her when he came to hospital this morning..."
"And,, and what was his reaction??"

Flashback

"I believe that you will do what I said, go break up with Bomi, why are you into this kind of relationship, you always know that me and your mother wanted you to get married soon, with a man, we want you to build a household with your husband, not like this, what made you like this?? Could it be Bomi??" Chorong's father asked in his angry tone.
Well, Chorong didn' tell her father the part that she has broke up with Bomi, she's afraid of telling him as if her father will force her more.
"Ani Appa, I love her she never made me do this, ease approve us Appa, I cannot live without her"
"I said No...!!!! You're our only daughter, don't make us upset with your bad attitude, you only have one choise, break with that Bomi...!!"
Just by saying that, her father leave
While Chorong can only cry, she knew that will happen that's why she didn't want to tell her father yet about this relationship

Flashback end

"That's why I didn't tell Appa about this Naeun-ah, I don't want this thing happen, but it's too late,, I've broke up with Bomi no matter what" Chorong cried again, Naeun feels pity to her friends, she's thinking of doing something.

"Unnie... Do you still love Bomi unnie?"

"Of course I do,, I do still really love her, Even if she may hate me right now, But I still wanting her back, I,, I know it's too late but I'll do anything, I'm not going to give up this time" Chorong's utterance really made Naeun feel pity but also glad on the other side.

"So what are you planning to do unnie?"

Chorong takes a deep breath as she has made sure to herself that she will do anything to make her parent understand.

“I'm going back home this week, I'll beg my parent until they will let me continue my relationship with Bomi, though I'm not sure if Bomi still loves me or not, but I have a feeling that I have to do this”

Chorong said with tears in her eyes, Naeun has a feeling that her unnie will really fight for her relationship this time, she's thinking about to help her, and thinking about the way how to help.

I think I should help her, I need to tell Eunji unnie about this,”

 

Bomi is doing her daily activity as usual, she wakes up in the morning then clean herself and prepare breakfast for herself. She always wake up early morning since she was in Japan. She prepares herself to take a walk this morning around the Japanese village in Tokyo (A/N : I don't know if the place real exist or not, it's just my imagination). She wants to enjoy the fresh there, she has been there few years ago, and she wanted to go there again. She thinks it will be good to clear her mind.

Bomi takes a bus to heading to Japanese village, she's holding her camera and takes the view of the streets on her way. Then she received an email on her mobile

“Eoh, Eunji??” It's an email form Eunji, she bets Eunji misses her. She opens the email then read it.

From : Eunji

Yow buddy, ogenki desuka? Hahah I speak Japanese since you're in Japan now, how are you? Have you been well in Japan? Well I hope you are, I really miss you here Hayoung and Naeun also miss you too, we miss to hangout together with you. I hope you live well there, eat a lot nae, Japanese foods are really daebak, I'm sure you eat that haha. Take care of your health there, make sure you're there to heal yourself not to remember anything else...

This kid, how did she know I'm thinking about Chorong unnie here” Bomi said in her thoughts

She continue reading email from Eunji again

Well. Just to let you know that we miss you so much and I didn't call you too much just so you can enjoy your healing time there. And if you feel better make sure you comeback here, well I'm not sure if you'll come back here bringing your new girlfriend or not hahah, I know you were a player. But I said the truth, we really miss you so much buddy. Don't hesitate to call me or one of us if you need us there.

We'll talk later, I'm on working now and spending my time to write this email to you haha, we'll talk later, take care of yourself there, I don't want to see you comeback here with loss weight, arraseo? Naeun and Hayoung said hi to you, they're busy with modeling here.

Talk to you later buddy, see you. Saranghae... <3

 

xoxo

Meungji


 

Bomi smiles widely after reading Eunji's email, she's shedding her tears unknowingly.

“Aigoo, why am I crying...” She said to herself while chuckling and wiping her tears.

I'll reply later Jung...” She said to herself.

After one hour taking a bus she finally arrived at her destination, she goes down and take a walk to the place that she wants to visit. It's a beautiful place with a natural lake and a river with a clean water with so many natural sounds, it's not that hot and it's not cold either. And there are so many Sakura flowers in the garden since it's still spring. Bomi takes her camera and starts to walking around and taking pictures of the view.

She takes a picture of a tree with a full of Sakura flowers, with pink colors all around and there is a girl with light brown hair who standing there, she takes the picture candidly, it looks so beautiful,

Wow the view is really beautiful,,, and that girl,,,” She stops for a while observing the picture that she took then she observe the girl who is still standing there,

She looks like,....... aisshh,,,, no again Bomi...” She thinks that girl looks like Chorong, as Chorong also loves to standing in the tree then Bomi took her picture candidly.

Bomi look stressed with a sudden scene that reminds her to her ex girlfriend.

She takes a sit on a stone near the river that flows calmly, she takes a big leaf on the ground then she takes her pen and write something on the leaf with Hangul

In spring when sun shines warmly and flowers bloom
I console you I love you With a song only for you
The scent of spring with warm breeze
I walk on this road with you”

(A/N : Hopefully Sky - Eunji)

She takes picture of that big leaf with river as the back view. She smiles when she takes that pictures.
 

“Wow, you're Korean? Or you understand Korean?”

She turns her head when she heard someone asked her with Japanese.

"Ah, I'm Korean" Bomi answered with Japanese too, she stand up and bow the girl who greeted her.

"Ow, daebak, I'm Korean too, and my name is Park Sooyoung, or people call me Lizzy..." That Lizzy girl introduced herself and give a hand shake to Bomi.

"Ow jinja? nice to meet you, my name is Bomi, Yoon Bomi..." Bomi greets her too, glad that she found same Korean new friend.

"That's nice, are you here for holiday?" Lizzy asked

"Eum, nae, a long holiday, and you?"

"Same, a long escape to be exact..."

Well Bomi thinks the same too, she came to Japan all the way to escape. They talk for a while after introducing each other. And they share each others' contact number, since they both are Korean who are in Japan now.

 

Meanwhile one Eunji's apartment, she's having a relax time with Naeun, it's been few days since they're busy and didn't meet each other. Eunji has been missing the younger so much.

"Honey, did you know thay Chorong unnie has told her dad about her relationship with Bomi unnie?"

Eunji widened her eyes as a sign of startled

"Huh? Really?"

Then Naeun tell her about what happen when Chorong's father came to Hospital. Well Eunji can't believe Chorong finally did that, though it was really late.

"Honey are still mad at Chorong unnie?" Naeun ask her girlfriend.

"I'm not sure about it babe, why?" Eunji asked curiously.

"No, I'm just think about helping Chorong unnie, she really wants to make her parent accept that she loves a girl..."

"The what are trying to do?" Eunji has no idea about what Naeun wants to do.

"I'm just thinking why don't we help make her parent understand and accept her?" Eunji is a little bit surprised with Naeun's plan.

"Huh? do you we help her talking to her parents?" Naeun nods.

"We can just let her settle her own problem Naeun-ah, no need to interfere that much"

"I just want to help her, I can feel that Chorong unnie regrets everything and wanted to fight for her love, she still wants Bomi unnie comeback to her life, she said she will do anything from now on and she's not going to give up this time"

"But it's too late baby..." Eunji said, seems like she still hurt for what Chorong did to Bomi.

"There's no late in love unnie, you'll know if you talk yourself with Chorong unni, I'm her longtime friend and I know her so well, Chorong unnie is not kind of person who love to hurt someone she love"

Naeun tried to make her girl willing to help Chorong.

"Hmm,, I don't know babe, I'm still not sure about it yet, I know, I know deep inside my heart, Bomi still loves Chorong unnie, but let her heal her pain for a while.."

"And let us help Chorong unnie trying to get her love back, I want Chorong unnie back to hersekf before, when she was still with Bomi unnie, not Chorong unnie nowadays, please honey, let's help her. We can just do something and let God decide the result"

Eunji takes a deep breath, what Naeun said is right, but she's still not sure about Naeun's plan.

Well, as we seen Bomi still thinks about Chorong many times while she's in Japan. Seems like everything remind her of her ex girlfriend that she loved so much..

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hii,, an update as a gift for your weekend, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

I put a new character here, we'll see what will happen later with the new character, And also Naeun's plan to help Chorong. Will Eunji do what Naeun wished?

I want to make it longer for this chapter but I'm afraid, it might end any soon 😁

Thanks for everyone who always keepi gnup with this story. I love you so much

xoxo

Pabbochomi