CHAPTER 51

BEAUTIFUL

It’s 10 pm on 24th December, Bomi and Chorong are having Christmas dinner, just both of them. They have cooked so many foods and order some snack and also wine. They want to have dinner with only two of them. They finally can grant their each other's wish to celebrate Christmas together, only the two of them. They're having dinner at Chorong's apartment, Bomi turns off the light at Chorong's dinning room and only have a dim light from the Christmas tree at the corner of the room.

“Thank you for the dinner unnie, it's all delicious, your foods are always the best” Said Bomi who never forget to praise Chorong's food after she ate it.

“Thank you too baby, you helped me a lot..” Chorong smiles to the younger.

Bomi takes something from her pocket and give it to Chorong.

“Here's for you unnie, I hope you like it and Merry Christmas, thank you so much for spending Christmas with me.” Bomi handed a beautiful red box to Chorong, that makes the older smiles/

“Omo, thank you baby, I'm sure I'll love anything that you give me, and here's your gift, and Merry Christmas too baby, thank you to for spending Christmas with me..” Chorong smiles to Bomi and she also takes the small box from her hand bag and give it to Bomi.

“Spending Christmas with you is the best gift I'll ever had for my whole life, I hope we can spend more together next year..” Bomi takes Chorong's hand and peck her palms.

“Open your gift unnie” Bomi told Chorong to open the gift.

She opens the box and Chorong's suddenly gawking after opening the gift from Bomi, she was almost teared seeing the gift that given by her loved one.

“Baby,,,, it's so beautiful... really beautiful, thank you very much baby” Chorong stands up and hugs the younger, meanwhile Bomi just smiles proudly, she's glad Chorong loves the gift.

Bomi gave Chorong a beautiful Rolex watch that full of diamond and connected with a diamond bracelet that contains Chorong's initial name P.C.R

“Baby, how do you know that I want this watch,, omo,,, thank you so much baby” She hugs the younger again. She never know if Bomi has this much money, she can buy this super expensive watch.

“No need to thanks unnie, glad you like it...”

Chorong cannot stop glancing at the watch that Bomi gave her.

“I don't know you are this rich baby hehhe, just kidding, now open yours dear”

Chorong told Bomi to open her gift too. Chorong gave a Rip Curl watch for Bomi. She didn't know if Bomi loves it or not, but Chorong definitely loves Bomi wearing that. That's why she bought it for her. And luckily Bomi also loves the gift.

“Woahh, this is very cool unnie, I swear I love it, thank you so much unnie, I'll wear it everyday”

Both are hugging each other as they can spend their first Christmas together as a couple.

“But unnie, the most expensive gift for me is you, you who can spending Christmas with me..”

Bomi's words has made Chorong cries, she never thought Bomi will say that words that makes her means everything. She can feel if Bomi really treasures her. She'll never regret for having Bomi on her side, she promised to herself she will love her forever.

Without knowing each other, they also still have another gift for each other.

Chorong gives Bomi a new camera, red long sleeves and also a leather jacket that really suits for Bomi. Bomi also gave Chorong red long coat and s scarf. They're really blessed each other.


 

xxxxxx

Bomi and Chorong invite Eunji, Naeun, and also Hayoung to have a dinner together on 25th December, after they enjoying their own Christmas night. Chorong has booked a VIP room on a restaurant. Now they're preparing to go.

“Aishh this giant maknae, what’s wrong with her suddenly...” Bomi nagging by herself after she got a call on her phone.

“What’s wrong baby? Why are you talking to yourself? Like a crazy..?” Chorong who heard her girlfriend talking with nobody ask her,

“Hayoung said she could not go dinner with us tonight,, that kid is really annoying, she can’t even respect her unnie’s invitation” Bomi still sulking with her pouting face

“But why? Maybe she has something urgent to do..” Chorong tried to comfort her nagging girlfriend.

“Anniyo, she said she has just broke up with her boyfriend and doesn’t want to go out since she doesn’t want to be the third wheel for us..”

“Aigoo, hmmm, what if I invite Namjoo too baby? I think they will like each other Hayoung, go call Hayoung now, tell her if I will bring someone to accompany her, so she won’t be alone” Chorong speaks her idea. Once she knew if Namjoo likes Hayoung, but the later just didn’t brave enough to show her feeling.

“Ahh, good idea unnie, I’ll call Hayoung now...”


 

At 7 pm, Bomi and Chorong have been ready, they’re wearing a warm outfit, red outfit as Naeun told them to wear the same color. Since it’s Christmas, Naeun decided to wear Red, and the good thing is the others are agree, include Hayoung who was nagging too much because she was forced to go.

“Unnie, you look so fabulous tonight, I never regret having a fashionable lady like you heheh..” Bomi keeps praising Chorong since Chorong is wearing a red long coat that Bomi gave her last night, she also wearing a scarf that is also from Bomi, since it’s cold outside.

“Aish, stop making me embarrassed baby, it’s because I’m wearing a coat that you gave me, thank you so much baby, I really love this..” Bomi just smiles proudly while keep observing her pretty girlfriend.

Meanwhile Bomi is wearing a red long sleeves with a leather jacket and a Grey scarf, those are also Chorong’s gift, she’s wearing a boat. They both look fabulous with their Christmas outfit.

“I also love these unnie, thank you so much” Bomi said thank you while moving her lips to Chorong’s and pecks it. But when Chorong was about to parting it, Bomi kiss back her lips. They kiss for a while before go out for dinner. Bomi pulls Chorong’s head and takes her lips back on her. She takes the older’s lips fully on , Chorong doesn’t wait till Bomi tell her to, she also kiss the younger back, she kiss the lower lips meanwhile Bomi kiss her upper lips. Bomi holds Chorong’s waist and keeps kissing her love passionately, while Chorong links her arm to Bomi’s neck and tilting her head so that they can fully enjoying their sweet kiss. They kiss for a minute then parting apart, they touch each other’s forehead and pecks it for the last time before going out.

“Let’s stop baby, or else we’ll be the one who cancel the dinner...” Chorong stops the kiss because she was afraid she will want more from Bomi. Meanwhile the younger just grinning.


 

They enter their car and directly go to the restaurant that they have booked. They make sure the others are on their way too. Chorong called Namjoo if she’s been on her way or not. Namjoo refused to be picked up she said she will just go by bus. Meanwhile Bomi calls Hayoung to make sure that giant maknae will come.

“We’re here unnie, let’s get down...”

“Help me bring these gifts baby..” Chorong and Bomi have prepared gifts for their friends, they have already packed it nicely.

They walk together entering the restaurant. They arrived earliest, other girls said will arrive in 5 minutes. Chorong and Bomi take a seat on the table that they booked.

They’re busy choosing the menu, then there two girls coming together walking holding hand.

“Oh, hi Naeun-ah, Eunji-ya,,Merry Christmas...”

“Annyeong unnie, annyeong Bbom-ah, Merry Christmas too...” Eunji greets them.

“Where’s my gift hehe... no kidding, I mean, where is Hayoung??” Naeun ask jokingly.

“Eyy, you just come and asking for your gift? Geezzz... Hayoung still on her way, Namjoo too..”

They’re chattering each other while waiting for the youngest, they start choosing the menu.

“Ahh,, that’s Hayoung, and Namjoo,,how come they come together??”


 

“Annyeong unnies,,,,” Hayoung greets the olders, and so does Namjoo.

“How come you come together huh?” Bomi asks her younger friend.

“We meet on the parking area,the we just walk here together, what’s wrong huh??” Hayoung answers.

“Anniyo hahah, it's good to see you both hahah” Bomi tease them.

“Let’s order, I’ll treat you all for tonight...” Chorong as the oldest, taking responsibility for paying the bill, which makes the other scream.

“Here’s your gifts, one each..” Bomi handed the gifts that she prepared with Chorong.

They give a couple sweater for Eunji and Naeun, make up set for Hayoung and a slim fit jacket for Namjoo. The girls seemed love the gift they received.

“Woaah thank you very much unnie, I really love it..” Said Namjoo brightly.

“You’re welcome Namjoo-ya, glad you like it, don’t you like my gift Hayoung-ah?” Chorong asks Hayoung who seems to spacing out tonight.

“Huh?? Aniyo, I love it unnie, thank you very much”

Eyy Hayoung-ah, just let him go, he doesn’t deserve you, there are still many boys and girls in this earth, right Namjoo ya??” Eunji suddenly ask to Namjoo who immediately widening her eyes. Eunji knows if Namjoo likes Hayoung.

Hahaha let's stop it, let's eat first, thank you guys for coming.” Chorong said, while the other girls just smiling brightly, they really enjoy their quality time together. It's rare to have a time together like this.

They eat their dinner happily, they really enjoy being together like this. Chorong wishes to have a time like this next time, she secretly wishes Hayoung and Namjoo could end up together.

-to be continued-

 

A/N

Ohh, hii, I'm coming again :D, it's quite Boring right?

But I always hope you like it ^^.

Thanks always for you r support, I love it

 

See ya

xoxo

Chomi lover