CHAPTER 82

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi has been stressed by the same dreams that always come few times in the past weeks. She wanted to stop that dream but she doesn't know how to.

She spends the day in a city with the big river in the middle, she sits on the side of the river while spacing out, seems like she's thinking a lot of things. She's sitting while enjoying a cola.

"Hfff, what should I do?"

She told her parent too about her dreams and her parent suggested her just to go back to Korea, they miss her too.

She decided to call Eunji as she was so confused with all the situations. She took her mobile and was about to call Eunji but then she heard a notification on her I pad, it's an email

"Chorong unnie? Why she send me another mail?" Bomi hesitantly open the email,


 

From : Chorong

 

Dear Bomi,

Bbom-ah, how are you? How's your life out there? I don't know why I write this to you, I know you might never reply this email or maybe you didn't even read it. And I don't even know why I'm doing this. I know you're still angry to me, and I still accepted that. I wanted to say that I totally regretted what I have done to you all the time we were together. I know I can never be the best girlfriend to you with all the stupidness I had and you know that. I really wanted to meet you and apologize directly to you but I know you might never forgive me for my stupid mistakes. But I really wish I can explain to you what really happened at that time. I really need to talk to you. I don't know where are you right now Eunji and Naeun never told me where you are. They really protect you, even Eunji never talked to me since that night.

Bbom-ah, I really still wish we can meet someday, wherever you are, either I go to your place or we can meet in my place. I do expecting your forgiveness. I know I'm accepting my punishment right now, for what I've done to you. I suffered a lot without you I feel lonely without your presence, I don't know what my life is now. I dream about you every night even nightmares always come every night. I'm living lifelessly. I know you might never care more about me and I understand if you can't love me anymore, but, I just want to tell you if I still love you, really love you so much I cannot live well without you.

Still hoping to meet you one day.


 

Xoxo

Chorong


 

Bomi's POV

I wipe my tears right after finished reading Chorong unnie's email. And hell yea I don't even know why I'm crying right now. If only she knows that I suffered a lot too. She still can say that she loves me and missing me while I cannot even figure it out myself.

I suffered a lot too unnie... I suffered a lot to forget you,,, but I can't" I said to myself under sobbing.

Now I'm thinking about going to Korea I don't think I can live well here if somethings like this .

I called Eunji, I know she's in the middle of her working time. But I need to talk to her right now.

Phone Convo :

Bm : Eunji-ya, it's me Bomi

Ej : Owh Bbom-ah, I didn't know it's you

Bm : Nae, it's my number here, are you busy now?

Ej : A bit, but anytime for you, what's wrong? seems like something's bothering you

Bm : Nae,

Then I told everything to Eunji about my dreams that came few times with same scene, about Chorong unnie's email and about my condition here that was not getting better.

Ej : Bbom-ah, I think you need to go home, just go back here, you can share with us not to be alone like that, at least you've taken your time to calm yourself and now if you feel calm already you can just go back to Korea

Bm : I want to go back to, but I don't know if I comeback should I keep avoiding Chorong unnie?

Ej : Have you figure out your feeling towards her?

Bm : It's too confusing, I don't know the answer, I still feel hurt every time I remember that night, but,,, but yea, sometimes I miss her too.

Ej : That's it, just go back home, I'll pick you up and you can stay in my place, we can talk about everything.

Bm : I'll think about it, I'll tell you if I'm going back nae.


 

I feel calm a little bit after sharing with Eunji, she was my rival before I was together with Chorong unnie but then now she turns into my best friend who always help me if it's related to Chorong unnie.

I was still spacing out then I heard my phone rings again, it's from Lizzy.

Hey Lizz,,”

Bbom, can we meet today?”


 

Nana's POV

Aishhh Yoon Bomi, how dare you didn't reply my email, and where the hell are you now? You made me stressed. It's good thing that you broke up with Chorong, I guess It's my way to take you back.

I ask Danny, my manager to find out any news about Bomi, but he can't find.

Aishh, you can't get any good result?” I ask my manager in annoyance.

I can't, for heaven's sake Nana, Yoon Bomi lives in this big world and it's not easy to find her”

Hfff, I was so stressed, why she escaped when I think it's my chance to get her back? I hope you're not going back to Chorong. I won't give up this time. I'm sorry Chorong-ah, we're not enemy but we're not friends either. I want my baby Bbom.


 

Bomi's POV

I get up from the park and walk to a shelter to find a bus. Lizzy asked me to meet her in Shibuya. I don't know what does she want to talk about. I'm planning to tell her that I'm thinking about going back to Korea and I'll tell her that I was also in a relationship with a girl.

I arrived at a cafe where Lizzy told me that she's there.

"Hey,, sorry to make you wait " I greet her

"Nah, it's okay, I just arrived too few minutes ago" she said

"So what's up Lizz?"

"Nothing, just want to talk to you about my plan going back to Korea, I think I'm going back next week" She said, so she also planning to go back to Korea.

"That's good, I've planned that too, I talked to my parent and my friends, they want me to get back" she nods

"You never told me exactly why you escaped here" she ask in her curious gaze.

"Yeah, I actually escaped here because of brokenhearted and that's why I resigned" she nod but I'm not going to tell her the detail.

"You should've told me, we can share haha, so you were the one who broke your relationship with your boyfriend?"

"I was the one, I broke up with my girlfriend actually..."

She laughs, I don't know why she laughs all of sudden. I guess it's because she finally find out that I'm in same gender relationship too.

"So you're going back because you miss your ex or?? As for me, I go back because I also miss Nana a lot". I think about it for a while

"Kinda, but I don't know what to do when I go back there"

"So we almost have the same story right?!" I chuckled after realized we almost have the same story, and the one she hasn't found oit it yet that her ex is the one who loves me.

"And by thr way, Nana's manager, he told me that my ex is getting crazier these days" I frowned when she said that.

"Why?"

"She had a contract with a magazine but then she canceled it, and you know why? It's because the photographer who take her pictures was not the one that she loved, gosh, she's crazy sometimes"

I widened my eues when I hear that, Nana's totally crazy, it must because of me.

"She ruined the schedule and now she's busy looking her favorite photographer, well I don't know the whole story but yea, I guess she loves that photographer that much"

"I wonder who is that photogtapher who could make Nana become so crazy,.she or he must be hot, Nana loves that kind of people."

I stay quiet after hearing what Lizzy said just now, because she's absolutely talking about me.

"Yeah, I got that kind of model too sometimes"

"Haha,, so we can still be friend when we're back to Korea later okay... I'll try to talk to Nana, I just want to meet her and said I miss her."

That's sweet Lizzy, Nana should be lucky to had her, well I expect they could be together again. But I don't know if Nana going to do if she knows that I broke up with Chorong unnie.

*********

It's been few days since Bomi thinking about going back to Korea. She feels that she had enough escaping time. She called her parent and telling them that she wants to go back.

"Nae sweetheart, just go back herw, we miss you" her mom said.

"Nae eomma, I'll go back to Suwon first when I come back to Korea"

She also tells Eunji about this and Eunji looks so happy when she heard this. As she missed her bestfriend already

"Just tell me your arriving schedule I'll tell Hayoung too about this." She said excitingly.

"Nae Eunji-ya, gomawo.

Bomi finally decided to go back to Korea. She booked a ticket and then packed all her belonging. She told Lizzy that she's going back tomorrow morning. Lizzy told her to drive to airport, Bomi has rejected jer she said she can just take a taxi but Lizzy insisted to drive her.

"Hff, Finally, Korea, I'm coming back. I'm ready to face anything. I know I have my family and my friends." Bomi said to herself.

 

"Sorry for bothering you Liz, I can go on my own actually.." Bomi said

"Eyy stop saying that and if you want to repay mr just hang out a lot with me when I arrived in Korea later." Lizzy said while Bomi's just chuckling.

"Don't worry about that, I'll introduce my friends to you"

She hug Lizzy for the last time she's in Japan. She thanked to find such a good friend like Lizzy


 

Eunji's POV

Babe, I'm gonna fetch Bomi at the airport today, do you want to join me?” I ask Naeun

I don't think I can honey, the filming will be finished at 5 pm and Hayoung said she can't join too” Naeun said to me, that means I'll pick her up alone.

Okay babe, I'll tell you later when Bomi arrived”

Eum don't you want to take Chorong unnie?” Naeun asked me,

I don't think babe, I'm afraid Bomi won't like it, let Bomi herself decide when she'll be ready to meet Chorong unnie.”

And where will you take Bomi? To her apartment? If yes then I'll be going there after finished filming, I'll try t take Hayoung too”

I'll inform you later baby, let Bomi decide nae, I'm going after this, take care baby Love you”

I hang up the phone and take my bag from my desk.

I walked to the lobby but then I meet Chorong unnie on my way to basement.

Ow, Eunji-ya, where are you going?” Chorong unnie asked me. Crapp,, I shouldn't say that I'm going to fetch Bomi at airport.

O,,ow I,, I'm going to pick up a friend unnie, anything I can help?” I give her answer and I have no idea why am I stuttered all of sudden.

Mm, nope, take care on your way”

Nae unnie, bye”


 

Bomi's POV

I walk entering the plan, hff I can't believe myself, I finally going back to Korea. As I was planning to stay in Japan for about 4 or 6 months or even get a job there so I can stay there. But I don't know what's gotten into me and made myself going back to Korea. I haven't figured out anything and still not thinking about what to do in the future. I don't think I'm going back to Style too.

The flight will be about two hours to Seoul. I keep smiling myself, as I'm going to meet my friends and family. I'll stay in Seoul today then I'm going back to my hometown tomorrow.

*********

My plane has finally landed, I get down and ready to take my belonging. I send message to Eunji, she said she'll pick me up. I walk to waiting room while waiting for Eunji till I spot her figure walking like a boss towards me.

Eunji-ya,,,” I wave my hand to her then she spots me and run towards me, and hugs me

Bbom-ah,,, I miss you buddy”

I miss you too, thanks for picking me up”

Don't say that, let's go, wanna eat first?” She asked, she knows exactly that I feel hungry right now

Haha you know my stomach, geurae, let's go”

Eunji takes me to a restaurant to fill up our stomach.

Naeun said hi to you, she said she wanted to fetch you too but her filming will end tonight”

It's okay...”

And, I met Chorong unnie on my way here then she asked where I was going, I was almost said that I was going to pick you up haha, but thankfully God saved my mouth:”

Eyy, don't tell her that I'm back please”

Haha, no no, don't worry, I'm not going to tell her unless you tell her by yourself, so, you're staying in my place right? We can talk all night long, eottae??"

"But my belongings are too much, i need to put them at home before going back to Suwon"

"Tssk, don't worry, just put it at my home, I'll call my friend to bring them to your home"

I just nod and do what Eunji said, I miss her too.

 

No One's POV

Bomi went back to Suwon to meet her parents then she went back to her apartment in Seoul.

"Hfff finally, I miss my home, thanks to Eunji who help me taking care of this home." Bomi said.

She stars cleaning again because she's ready to live there again. She was busy cleaning and packing all the rubbish in a garbage bag. She was about to put it outside of her apartment so the cleaning service can clean them away.

"Ouchh,, why is it so heavy,,, eeghhh..." Bomi was struggling alone bringing the big garbage bag to a big rubbish bin near the elevator.

"Eeghhh,, hfff finally,,," She was about to go back to her room but then she meets unexpected someone who appeared from the elevator that made her widened her eyes.

 

"U.... Unnie???".

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Another update for your weekend, sorry for taking this too long. And I don't think I can update in two or three days, cos I'll be on vacation for two days. But I'll try to keep writting as I have spare time.

I hope you like this chapter. And sorry for all.mistakes.

I love you

 

xoxo

Pabbochomi