CHAPTER 37

BEAUTIFUL

Chorong's POV

I pretend to close my eyes and sleep, I tried hard to not making Bomi think if I'm avoiding her question. It's not that I don't want to marry her, I just have so many thing troubling my mind these past few days. And I don't think it's the right time to tell her, I'll find the right time soon.

Flashback

I told Bomi if I'm going back to my hometown this weekend, one of my cousin is getting married, I have asked Bomi if she wanted to go with me, but she couldn't make it, she said it's my family time, she was right anyway, I was glad to have an understanding girlfriend like her.

After attended my cousin's wedding, I went back to my parents home, I really missed them all and I missed my sisters too. It's been a long time I didn't talk with my parent since I was too busy in Seoul. My father told me to sit with him on the living room that night. I just finished calling my lovely Bbom, I told her I'll be back to Seoul tomorrow.

“Chorong-ah sit here,,” My father called me as soon as I finished phone calling, we used to talk together in this living room, but this time was only me, my father and mother since my sister went out with her boyfriend.

“Nae appa” I replied her and sit on the couch together with my mother.

“How was your work? Doing well?” My father asked me, he always dream of me being the director on her Hapkido center, but I love journalistic world, so I chose my own way.

“It's doing well appa, I will be promoted in the next few months, one of my manager will moved to other branch and I will be one of some chief that will be promoted.” I explain about my promotion.

“But don't forget to take care of your health dear, it's good to see you so fresh like this, I wonder if you have a boyfriend” My Mom said, I really wanted to say if I was getting fresh like this because I have someone I love and I don't have boyfriend.

“Huh? Boyfriend??” I ask innocently.

“Nae, you should get married soon Chorong-ah, your appa and eomma are getting old, we want to see you get married and have grandchild, when will you get married? Don't be too busy.” My mom said the thing that I don't want to hear right now.

“Your mother is right, come home and bring your boyfriend, you should get married soon..” My father being straightforward.

“I,, I don't have a boyfriend right now appa...” I said confusedly.

“I can introduce you to my friends' son, I have so many friends that have a good son and I know them well, if you want I will introduce you, he's a good boy”

Wow, my mind suddenly turn blank, I don't want to be introduced to any other boy, I love my Bomi.

“I,, I will find soon appa,,” I answer with a stuttering tone.

“Don't said you will find soon, or bring me your Japanese friend, he's seems a good guy, and you said he love you”

Aigo, how could my father remember Tamaki, he only met once and it was a long time ago.

“N,,nae appa...”

I suddenly feel scared hearing my father straight tone, I'm always weak in front of my father.

“You should get married soon, don't you want to see us happy seeing you married? We're getting old and we want to see you happy living with your husband...”

I didn't know why I was being sensitive suddenly, I felt my tears fell down on my cheek as I felt sad seeing my parents desperately wanted to see me married. I feel guilty suddenly, I can't get married soon because now I'm in a relationship with a girl, but I really love that girl, I want to be with her...

Flashback end


I feel tears down to my cheek while I'm pretending sleep, I turn my body to the other side so that Bomi won't see me crying, I don't like seeing her worry too much about me. I really feel guilty, I'm in the middle of confusing situation. On one side I really want to make my parents happy but on the other side, I want to live with my girlfriend forever, I want to grow old with her. I try hard to hold back my tears so that I won't sob. I'm afraid Bomi will be suspicious. I'm not ready to tell her about this. I've been keeping this for myself for about few days. I know I should've told her about this, I'm just not ready yet, I'm afraid she will think about negative thought.

Please help me God.. :'(

 

A/N :

Here's the double update, a short one but, enjoy :D