CHAPTER 28

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi's POV

It's Sunday Morning, I woke up too early, it's only 4.30 am and I've waken up. I couldn't sleep last night, I think too much about my little fight with Chorong unnie. I kinda regretted my behavior last night. But how could she think that I accused her cheating? I didn't think about that at all. I know I shouldn't acted like that, but I was just jealous. She said it was only company dinner and I know it right, but I keep jealous, Chorong unnie is not good at making friend, so I bet she won't have so many new friends there and she will only stuck with Tamaki. And I'm afraid if Tamaki might take this moment to get closer with unnie. He doesn't know our relationship yet. I was so stressed, I decide to go for run at the Han river. It's been a long time I didn't go running. I wear my sport outfit. I ride my motorcycle to go to Han, I was too lazy to walk.

I reach the Han river and I park my red sport motorcycle, it's still dark outside. I put my earphone and turn on the music and I put my hoodie, I'm ready to run. Geez why it's so cold outside. I run around the jogging path on the side of Han river. It's so lonely without Chorong unnie. I keep running faster and thinking about so many things, about my argument with Chorong unnie last night. I have to make up with her, I'll call her today if she's not busy, I'm gonna apologize to her, it's all my fault, I shouldn't act childish, she's working there and I know she must be too tired. I'm sorry unnie, I'm going to apologize to you today, I'm gonna let her rest for a while.

I run faster along the side of the river. Then I see a tall girl in front of me, she's running to my direction, I didn't know who she is at first, but the closer she is, I know her, it's Nana. Crapp, why I have to met her again here, when I'm alone. I don't know if I should greet her or no. We face each other and I didn't know what to do, she didn't say anything too, but then she greeted me first.

Hi..” She said.

Hi,, unnie..” I greeted her back, I was feeling awkward, it's been a long time I didn't met her.

She didn't say anything, and I don't really know what to say.

How are you??” She asked me.

I'm fine unnie and how are you?” I asked her back. To be honest, I really miss her, she used to be my close friend, I used to be with her presence almost everyday in my life and doing so many thing with her.

Mm, pretty good,, it's good to meet you again” She said. I have no idea if she still can't accept my relationship with Chorong unnie or not.

Nae unnie,,” I give her short answer.

................................”

There was an awkward silence between us. I feel like continue my running then being in awkward situation like this with her. I was about to tell her if I'm going to continue running.

Mm, Bomi-ya, can we talk? I think we still need to make up our problem”

I sigh, I don't think it's the right time to talk with her, but it will be rude if I reject her. But I'm afraid if we're just gonna fight again like the last time. I didn't say anything, seems like she understand what's on my mind.

It's okay if you don't want to talk to me right now, I understand. Let me know if you're ready, see ya”

Just by saying that, she walks away from me, I didn't even answer anything yet. I walk to the side of the river and sit down on the grass there. There are so many things in mind. I lay my body down on the grass and look at the sky, the sun begins to show its face. It's 6 am, I guess I need to call Chorong unnie, I really miss her. I hope she's still in hotel. She's still angry to me I bet, she didn't send any message since last night. She used to send me message whenever she wakes up. I took my mobile from my pocket and hesitantly dialed Chorong unnie's phone number, I call her with video call, I wait for almost a minute but she didn't pick up my phone. I was thinking maybe she doesn't want to pick up my phone, I'm screwed, it's my own fault. I try to dial her number one more time, I just use a voice call and it took few seconds before she finally picking up my phone.

Phone Convo

Bm : Yeoboseyo unnie,,

Cr : Nae yeoboseyo,,,

Yeah imma right, she's still mad at me.

Bm : You've just waken up unnie?

Cr : No, I've waken up since 5 am.

Bm : Unnie, I want to apologize, I really am sorry for my stupid behavior last night.

She doesn't answer anything, yeah Yoon Bomi, this is a revenge for what you've done last night

Bm : I know I shouldn't act and said something stupid last night, I know it hurts you, I really am sorry unnie, can you please forgive me?”

She still doesn't answer anything, I just hear a low sob in my ear, that makes me feel guilty more and more, if only I could I would fly to Japan right now, but I know she won't like it.

Bm : Please forgive my stupid jealousy, forget my stupid behavior, I know I am a forever stupid.

I can hear her sob is getting louder, I know she forgives me already, I can feel it.

Cr : You are pabbo,,, I hate you,,,

Bm : Nae unnie, you can say I'm a pabbo, because I'm a pabbo indeed, please don't hate me. I really really really am sorry, please forgive me.

Cr : I hate you pabbo, don't you know that I miss you so bad,,,

Bm : I know unnie, I know it right and I really miss you to, I DO really miss you, everything that I did last night just because I missed you so much.

Cr : But you shouldn't do that,

Bm : Nae unnie I know,, I know I shouldn't do that but I did it, that's why I apologize to you now, for what I did last night, forgive me unnie.

Cr : No,,,

I know she's playing hard to get with me, I know she will forgive me,

Bm : Jebal unnie, Should I use my aegyo?

Cr : No need, It won't work,,,

I use my aegyo to ask her forgiveness XD

Bm :Unnie, jebaalll,, I'll treat you chicken feet everyday for a month hehe..

It works,,, it works.... yeaa :D ^_^

Cr : Geezzz, pabbo,, pabbo,, I hate you Pabbomi...!!!

Bm : You said you hate me but I know you love me so much unnie, as much as I love you

I can her her sob and chuckles at the same times, geezz she's so cute, how can she sobs and giggles at the same time. I can imagine she will hit me many times if i was with her right now.

Cr : Geumanhae,,,,

I hang up my phone, she must be startled because I hang up my phone suddenly, but I call her with video call, I know she will pick up this time, and I'm right, I can see her face now

Bm : Unnie, look at me, I'm outside now, I'm at the Han river now, let me prove if I'm really sorry, I'll scream here, listen....

Bm : CHORONGG UNNIEEE,,, I REALLLYY AMM SORRRYYY,, I KNOWWW I'M AA PABBBOOO,,, BUT I LOVE YOU,,,, YOU HEAR IT,, III LOOOVVEEE YOUUUUU PARK CHOORONGGG,,,

Then I scream out loud, I don't care if so many peoples are looking at me right now, like a crazy

Cr : Geezz pabbo, geumanhae, stop it yaah,, you're crazy,

Bm : I KNOWW I'M A CRAZYY,, IIIII LOVE YOUUUUUU,,, SAARANGGHAEEE,,, JEONGGGMALL SARANGHAEEEE

Hoff, hofff, I breathing so hard after screaming out loud, hahaha,, so many peoples are looking at me like a weirdo, but I don't care, I just want unnie's forgiveness.

Cr : Nae, nae pabboya,, arra arra, don't forget your promise to treat me chicken feet everyday for a month, I noted that, arraseo??!!

Geezzz, that kiddo unnie, she forgive me for the sake of chicken feet? Hahah kyeoo

Bm : Yeahhh, thank you so much unnie, I love you so much, I'll buy you at the time you arrived in Seoul, I promise,

Cr : Geez, you're really pabbo, people will think you're crazy screaming out loud in the morning.

Bm : Hehe I don't care, I'm crazy for you :*

Cr : Tzzzk,, up to you

Bm : Hehe, what are you doing unnie, Don't you get ready? Don't forget your breakfast yeobo

Cr : I've taken a bath before my crazy girlfriend called me, I haven't had breakfast yet, but I had a coffee.

Bm : Ahh, arrasseo unnie, I really miss you, pallie go back to Korea

Cr : I'll be back soon to have chicken feet fiesta

Bm : Geezz, okay unnie don't worry, I'll buy you as much as you like

Cr: Okay baby, I think I have to get ready now, I'll have breakfast then go to the exhibition okay, don't skip your breakfast

Bm : Nae yeobo, I noted that , you too, take care there unnie, I love you

Cr : I love you too baby...


A / N :

Hi thereeee, I'm back again, with a short chapter. Chomi is cute right?? hehe

I don't know if it might sounds boring to you, but i really try my best to make this story interesting and not boring. Please do leave comments, it means a lot to me.

Thanks for all the subscribers and readers.

Sorry for any mistakes and typos.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^^

I love you all

 

xoxo

Chomi lover