CHAPTER 80

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi's POV

It's been few days since I can finally live peacefully here, even though the figure of Chorong unnie still appears sometimes and that scene when I was about to propose her still haunting me. I've said to myself that I hate her and I don't think I can forgive her, I cannot accepted cheating. But to be honest, I still often dream about her, and I often awake at the middle of the night and end up crying because I dream of her. But at least I can forget it slowly and I'm starting to think about moving here and get a job here, but I miss my friends there.

I take my I pad, I want to send email to Eunji Naeun and Hayoung, it's been a long time I haven't talked to them. I really miss them.

“Huh? Email? Chorong unnie?” I wonder why she send me email all of sudden?

I hesitantly open the email and she didn't say anything there, it's just written “please listen to this song”

I download the attachment and see what she send to me, it's a song from BnN called Lost Pieces, I know that song, but why she send it to me? I put my earphone and listen to the song carefully.

.........................................

........................................

I was closing my eyes while listening to that song but then unconsciously I feel tears running down from my eyes, ow my god why am I crying? Why am I crying over the song that unnie sent to me?

“Pabbo why are you crying?”

I just realized that the lyrics are so deep and meaningful, I don't know why she sent me that song, I could say that she misses me. I stop the song and wipe my tears. I don't know but why I feel like Chorong unnie is speaking to me through that song? Aarrghh,, why she appears after I tried hard to forget about her to forget about what happen that night?!

I unlock my I pad then I write email to Eunji.


 

To : Eunji

Eunji-ya, how have you been? Sorry for late replying your email, I feel better and I made myself busy for the past few days and I got a new friend so I often hang out with her, she's a Korean girl too but lived in US and now she's having holiday in Japan. We met about a week ago, she's nice tho, her name is Lizzy. How is your relationship going with Naeun? Well I'm hoping there won't be any bad things happen like mine. I'll support you till you get married someday. I miss Hayoung too.

And by the way, I just received an email from Chorong unnie, she sent me a song, from BnN, “Lost Pieces” I didn't know she sent me that song, she told me to listen to that song, so I listened and I cried, but I didn't reply her email. I still don't want to keep in touch with her. I'm trying hard to forget what happen but I still can't forgive her.

And by the way, I really like living here and I thought about moving here and get a job here. But I'm not sure yet, I'll tell you surely if I will.

Say Hi to Naeun, I miss you a lot, Saranghae...

xoxo

Bbom

Then I press send button and send that email to Eunji

I put down my I pad and laying my body on my bed, trying to close my eyes and sleep. But the sound of the song that Chorong unnie sent to me keeps playing itself on my head. I tried to stop it but I can't.

I hesitantly take my I pad and play that song one more time,, I close my eyes while listening to that song. Hff I might end up crying again. I stop that song before I end up cry.


 

Meanwhile in Seoul

Nana has just signed a contract with Style Magazine, she'll have a photo shoot for this spring concept.

“Nana, don't forget you photo session tomorrow afternoon, don't go out at night, just stay at your apartment and take a rest, don't be stubborn, don't forget your medicine” Said her manager to her.

“My God, Dan,, why are you so talkative so much now, I'm totally okay...” Nana said with giving a pissed off look to her manager.

“You're being naught these days, I'm sure I'll be watching you don't do something weird”

“Tzzkk, yeah Boss, I'm gonna follow what you said, and by the way, I can't wait to meet Bomi tomorrow, I miss her so much, we've been a stranger after that incident” Nana said.

“Why Bomi? your photo session will be with Lee Jisook..” Danny said to Nana. Nana didn't know that Bomi has resigned from Style and she's not in Korea anymore.

“Didn't I tell you that Bomi has resigned from Style?” Danny said. And Nana widened her eyes, she looks so surprised hearing that, she didn't believe what she heard just now.

“Bomi what?? resigned? It can't be, who told you?”

“Well I met Chorong when I took your contract paper and she told me that..”

Nana thinks hard, she's thinking what made Bomi did that and why Bomi didn't tell her anything?! She takes her mobile and tried to call Bomi, but the later cannot be reached.

Nana gets up from her couch and takes her car key she runs somewhere.

“Hey,, Nana, where are you going??!”


“That shorty is stupid, why did she resign? It's the only way I can see her. Could it be she found another job? I must call Chorong.” Nana thought

“Chorong-sshi, can we meet today?”


 

It's 2 pm, Chorong has just finished meeting and she goes straightly to xxx café to meet Nana. She has already known if Nana will ask about Bomi.

“Annyeong...” Chorong greets Nana who is already inside

“Annyeong Chorong-sshi, please sit down

 

“I know what you're going to ask Nana-sshi...”

“Just call me Nana please, we've known each other for a long time...” Nana said, they both are not friend neither enemy, they both are rival

“Alright, Nana...”

“So why did Bomi resigned from Style? I'm sure I'm the last one to know”

“Why don't you ask Bomi yourself?” Chorong asked, not in a sarcastic tone, but it sounded like.

“I don't know where she is and I cannot reach her number, I don't mean to interfere but I'm just curious why Bomi resigned? Did she find another job? You know I love working on style because she's the photographer” Nana said straightforwardly. She still wants to show to Chorong that she still loves Bomi

Chorong takes a deep breath, she confused whether she has to tell Nana about her broke up with Bomi

“I don't even know where Bomi is, we broke up, that's why she resigned and escape” Chorong said.

“B..broke up? But why?? I thought you're going to married soon? Ow,,sorry Chorong,, I didn't know”

"It's okay, you'll find it out tho, sooner or later, but that's the answer if you ask why Bomi resigned"
Nana just nodded.

“That's too bad, because to be honest I thought you'll last forever" Nana said, Chorong takes a glance to Nana, she thinks she might lose now, Now Nana has known that she has broke up and She might makes a move to Bomi. But Chorong tells herself that she will keep fulighting to get Bomi back. She still will do anything to get Bomi back.


 

Eunji just read her email from Bomi, she feels pity to Bomi and also annoyed, why she has to think about moving to Japan. She replied the email and asking for a video call through Skype tonight.

Bomi's POV

I take a bath as soon as I arrived home. I didn't do much things today. I just went out to a park and find some snacks. I guess I'm gaining weight while I'm here. It's my way to escape from all the sadness and the loneliness inside my heart.

I change my chlothes into a comfort outfit, I will do a video call with Eunji after this, I guess she's still in the office right now.

I sit down and open up my laptop and transfer all my pictures, I'm going to print them all when I have time later. I'm checking all the files on my gallery while waiting for Eunji, then I spot pictures of me and Chorong unnie when we had a little date around Seoul.

Aishhh,, why she always appears, how can I forget her.”I kinda stressed whenever I remembered her.

I heard a notification on my I pad, it's from Eunji, send me email and said to wait a little more, she's on her way home, I prepare my I pad and laying myself on the couch.

Skype Vid Call

Ej : Bbom-ah, annyeonggg....

Bm : Eunji-yaaaaa,, how are you....

I almost screamed, it's been a long time I haven't seen her and talked to her.

Ej : I'm good buddy, how are you? you look pale and thinner, you said you love well there.

Bm : Hhaha, I live well here don't worry, I was just a little bit tired, well I miss you so much,

Ej : I miss u too Bbom-ah, so how's your life there, your new friend, you're getting close to her? Seems like you're going to get a new girlfriend.

Bm : hhaha mweoya, she's just a friend, so how's life there? I miss my apartment, did you take a good care of it? Hhahaha..

Ej : Aigo, no need to worry about it, and my life's still as usual, Hayoung said hi to you she's really busy nowadays and Naeun will come here any soon.

Bm : Woah that kid grown up too fast, I miss her.

Ej : Bbom-ah, did Chorong unnie send another mail to you?

Bm : No, waeyo?

Ej : Aniyo, and by the way, I'd like to inform you something,, about Chorong unnie.

Bm : Yaa Eunji-ya, we're on call because I miss you why would we talk about her?

Ej : Eyy, arrasseo, but this is important, I just need to tell you that

Hfff this kid, I call her to have a chat not to talk about anything related to Chorong unnie, how can I move on from her if it's still about her all around the world.

Bm : Ah geurae, geurae

Ej : Eum, Chorong unnie has finally talked to her parent, about her relationship,, with you,

I was startled, I didn't expect she finally did that, I kinda regret, why didn't she do it earlier, we won't be in this state and might still together, I feel sad all of sudden.

Bm : Wow, I didn't expect that, but It's too late..

Ej : I know it, I thought about it too, but she really did a big thing, I guess she still loves you so much.

I sigh and was about to cry, it's really late,

Bm : Why she did it when I already feel hurt?

Ej : Hmm, don't he sad man,, but to be honest, I appreciated what Chorong unnie finally did,, she told her father about her true self when she was in hospital.

Bm : Hospital?

Ej : Nae, she was sick, she fainted at the office and at the time when I didn't talk to her, you know, I never talked to Chorong unnie after what she did to you, but I was there when she fainted, so I end up bringing her to hospital.

Bm : Hmm, then what happen to her?

I end up wanting to know more about her, it's rare for Chorong unnie to get sick

Ej : She's better now, but,, She maybe sad right now

Bm : wae?

Ej : Her father got really mad to her when she spilled out about her relationship, then Chorong unnie went to her hometown, to talk about it and trying to get her parents approval, but,,, she end up fighting with her dad and,, her dad even mad to her and told her not to comeback home.

I was so dam shocked hearing what Eunji said

Bm : What?? Chorong unnie got kicked out?

I heard Naeun's voice in the middle of our talking, so I said hi to her

Ej : Nae, she really did that .

Ne : Unnie, as we want to tell you, Chorong unnie did her best to talk with her parent and get his approval, we tried to help her by talking to her dad too, and we also got nothing, but at least we helped Chorong unnie to make her father understand. Unnie, Chorong unnie still love you so much, we don't mean to interfere, we just want to tell you that.

I stay quiet for a while, thinking about what Naeun said

Ej : Bbom-ah, can we ask you something?

Bm : What is it?

Ej : Do you still love Chorong unnie?

Well, why is that kid asking me such a thing? How can I answer that question? I can't even figure out what I'm feeling right now. I always tell myself that I hate Chorong unnie, I can't forget her and I can move on from her, I know time will help.

Bm : .................

Ne : You don't have to answer it now unnie, just take your time, but try to be honest, to yourself

Ej : We don't mean to tell you what to do Bbom-ah, I and Naeun just really want you to be happy not to suffering each other. We really mean it.

I stay quiet again, thinking hard about what Eunji and Naeun said, I don't know how to be honest to myself. I cannot thinking straight right now...

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

So Bomi still loves Chorong or not? Mmm and Nana has found out that Bomi and Chorong broke up. Mmmm,,

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

ALWAYS Thanks you to all of you who always keeping up with this story.

I love you all

 

See ya,

xoxo

Pabbochomi