CHAPTER 8

BEAUTIFUL

Morning in the office

Bomi come to office early morning with swollen eyes, she got home from Hayoung's house at 3 am then she continued her work till 5 am, that made her sleep only for an hour. She order a hot Americano before come straight to her desk, turn on her computer and re-checking her works, the dateline is today.

Bomi still can't stop thinking about last night when she met Chorong. She can't imagine how awkward would be if she meet Chorong today. She feels mixed on her heart, jealous, sad, desperate and afraid If she can get Chorong to be hers.


 

Chorong's POV

Aigo, how come Lee Jisook oppa couldn't go with me to Seoul Fashion Week, It means it will be Bomi who will replace him, because they are the best photographer here. Aishh,, it would feel awkward if I go only with her. And I feel awkward to if I have to talk to her now. I still can't stop thinking about our meeting last night. I don't know why I don't feel happy till now. Imagining Bomi went on a date with Nana. Ow my god, my jealousy. I my hair feeling stress with all that happen. I really lost my good mood to talk with Bomi. But it's a job so I gotta do it no matter what, I have to be professional. I take a deep breath and collect my mood to talk with Bomi and ask her to go with me.

Okay Chorong, it's a job it's a must, you gotta do it”


 

No One's POV

Krriiiiinggggg..... her desk phone is ringing.

Good Morning, Yoon Bomi's here” she answer the call that is from Chorong.

Bomi-shi, It's Chorong, can you come to my room and bring all the photos that will be published?” Chorong tries her best so that Bomi won't know that she's actually avoiding to talk with Bomi.

Aa,, ye Unnie, I'll go now” she put down the phone then take all the photos on her desk than hurry go to chief Editor's room, but then she goes back to her desk and take a sip of her hot americano, “Aww hot..”

Geezz Pabbomi will always be pabbomi :D

Bomi nervously knocking on Chorong's door and ask permission to enter the room, she enters the room after Chorong nodded and tell her to come in. They both really look awkward each other.

Good Morning unnie, here's some photos that I've checked.” Chorong nods take a look and check some photos that Bomi took from some models, she checks it carefully and and give some marks and notes to the pics that will be used for the next edition.

Okay, these are goods, we just need the last touch from Eunji, I hope it will come out good, I'll give them to Eunji .” Chorong nodded and smile while keeping the files in her desk.

Bomi smiles back awkwardly to Chorong, she's happy when Chorong satisfied with her jobs. Bomi was about to ask permission to go out and back to work, but then Chorong stops her.

Eumm,, Bomi-sshi...” Chorong calls her.

Yes Unnie..” Bomi still sitting and wait till Chorong says something.

Umm, you know that our Magazine got invitation to attend Seoul Fashion Week this Saturday?”

Bomi think for a while, then she remember, but she was not the one who has to go to that show.

Yes unnie, and I heard that Lee Jisook sunbaenim who will go tk take all the photos” Chorong nodded and ready to tell something to Bomi. “Yes you're right, it should be me and Lee Jisook-sshi, but he can't go since he has to go back to his hometown till next Monday, so what I mean is eumm, can you replace him and go with me this Saturday? ”

(A/N : Lee Jisook is a senior photographer at Style Magazine)

Darn, Yoon Bomi was about to explode because of happiness, Park Chorong ask her to go out with her,

Aish, Pabbo, she's asking you to attend SFW not to date, eyy don't be too excited”

Aa..oo,, yye,,ye Unnie, of course I can, it's a job so I have to do it and I am free, so I can go with you”

Chorong trying hard to hide her happiness, she actually happy knowing that Bomi can attend the SFW with her, that was out of her expectation, inside she really thanks to Jisook because he can't go with her. But inside Chorong's mind

Here you go, Yoon Bomi you're stuttering again, nervous again as always, in front of me I don't understand you, are you really in a relationship with Nana??”

Okay then, thank you very much, now you can go back to your work”

Bomi was about to jump when she's out of Chorong's room, it was when she realized that there's a lot of people in her room. Lol


 

Lunch time

Chorong is still busy with her works, she doesn't realize if it's lunch time already, she remember Naeun said if she will come to her office at lunch, maybe she has already wait in the lobby. She then go check her mobile and right, Naeun has sent her message telling she's in the cafe now.

Chorong immediately go straight to the canteen for lunch with Naeun, then she meets Eunji on her way to canteen it's the time when Eunji greets her first.

Hello unnie, out for lunch?” Eunji ask excitingly.

Yes, I'm about to have lunch with Naeun, do you want to join?” Chorong ask, she knows that Naeun likes Eunji.

A,, no thanks Unnie, I still have lots of things to do”

Okay then, don't forget to lunch or you will get sick” Chorong said and smiles to Eunji which makes Eunji flies to 9th could because of Chorong's little attention to her.


 

Chorong sees a beautiful perfect figure waving her hand at her, it's Naeun, Chorong then order a lunch box then sits in front of Naeun.

Hello unnie, you look so happy today, why? You're having a date again with your handsome prince?”

Chorong chuckles hearing Naeun's words just now, “ Yaa what are you saying, , Handsome prince??”

Yeah, mister Tamaki of course”

Tamaki?? Tzzkk don't be miss Know It All” Chorong flicks Naeun's forehead

Then why you look so happy, c'mon tell me, you won't let me curious and interrogate you huh?”

Yaa, this girl, can't I be happy without any reason?” Chorong doesn't want to be seen that she is excited because she will go together with Bomi.

They stop talking when their foods come, the eat well till the last bite.

Unnie, you will attend Seoul Fashion Week right?I'll be on the stage too with Hayoung”

I know that dear and I'll be attending of course” Naeun just nodded hearing what Chorong said, but then she curious about something. “And whom will you go with?”

I should've go with Lee Jisook but he couldn't attend because he has to go back to hometown”

So...???” Naeun still curious, all that she knows, the best photographer on style Magz are Lee Jisook and Yoon Bomi

Eumm I wwill go with Bbomi” Chorong said it with stuttered, she knows Naeun will again.

Haha got it, I know unnie that's why you look so happy when you came here, Aha,, I got it, aigo unni why don't you just tell me, why you have to be stuttered like that hhahaa”

By the time Naeun laughs, she sees Bomi is coming to cafe, then she wave her hands to Bomi and call her. “Bomi unnie...” Naeun happily calling Bomi

Chorong whisper to Naeun “Yaah Naeun-ah, what are you doing? Aish jinjaaa” she's afraid Naeun will tell Bomi about this “Haiss this little evil, she never let me live calmly”


 

Bomi who heard someone calls her, searching who it is. She found that it's Naeun. Naeun is one of Bomi's favorite model too, she's waving to Bomi so Bomi waves back to her too. She wonder why Naeun calls her, then she goes to her immediately.

Hi Naeunie, long time no see, annyeong Chorong unnie” Bomi greet Naeun and also Chorong, she bows to them.

Long time no see Unnie, how are you? You're getting cool day by day” Naeun said those words just to see whether Chorong jealous or not.

Haha you're too much Naeun-ah, I'm good as always and you too, always getting prettier everyday, I want to take your picture again” Bomi gives Naeun compliment.

Naeun just laugh while stealing a glance at Chorong, she can see that Chorong becomes awkward a bit and smile forcedly. “Hhaha you have to tell your Chief Editor, when will she use me again for the cover, right unnie?”

Hhaha yeah of course Naeun-ah, we'll contact you very soon and I'll make sure it'll be Bomi-sshi who take your pictures” The three girls just laugh together, meanwhile for Chorong “I make sure I'll kill you after this Naeun-ah” That's what Chorong thought.

Unnie, why you still call Bomi unnie formally, she even calls you Unnie, not sunbaenim anymore” Both Chorong and Bomi are feeling awkward with a lot of question, what's with Naeun.

Aah,, anniyo Naeun-ah it's OK, I'm OK whatever Chorong unnie calls me...” but Chorong cuts her off “Ok start from now I'll call you Bomi, so we can be more comfortable, deal Bomi-ya?”

Chorong jokingly shake her hands with Bomi and the others just laugh.

 

In Bomi's Apartment

Ahhh himdeuro” Bomi throws herself on the couch at her apartment, she feels tired these days, she always come home at night because a lot of projects. Bomi then laying herself and suddenly she's grinning by herself, she imagines go out with Chorong. “Waahh finally I can go out with Chorong unnie, though it's not a date but at least I can go with her, but what if I get nervous again while I'm with her? Will it be too obvious that I love her? Ahh I can't imagine if it's a romantic date hhehe” Bomi smile by herself like a crazy. Bomi almost fall a sleep when suddenly she hears a phone ring on her mobile and it's her office number. “Office? Who calls at this hour?” Bomi then answer her phone.

Yeoboseyo?” Bomi greets the caller.

Yeoboseyo Bomi-ya, it's Chorong sorry to call you at this hour” Bomi widened her eyes feels like she's misheard something and almost can't believe her own ears.

Mwo? C..Chorong unnie? aa..nae, ggwenchana unnie, I haven't sleep yet” Bomi even nervous and stuttered on the phone with Chorong, she wonder how Chorong got her phone number. Meanwhile Chorong just chuckled.

I just want to inform you that we'll attend the SFW event at 4 pm, should we meet at the place or at the office?” Chorong ask, inside she's hoping that they will go together.

Arrasseo unnie, I can pick you up if you want, I...i mean, if you don't mind, umm,,, it'll save more time than we go by each other and look for each other in the end.”

Eummm but is it OK with you? I don't want to bother you.” Chorong couldn't believe that Bomi has the courage to pick her up, but she likes it.

Ow, no,, not at all Unnie, I'm Ok with it” Bomi really hopes Chorong will accept her offer

Well Ok then, I'll send you my address” Bomi jumps happily hearing what Chorong said just now.

Arraseo Unnie, I'll pick you up before 3 pm tomorrow, see you then”

OK Bomi-ya see you tomorrow, I'll hang up now” Chorong hang up her phone and she close her eyes for happiness, she didn't expect that Bomi will offer to pick her up.

On the other side, Bomi jumps like a crazy on her sofa “Ow my Goddd, Can't believe I'll go with Chorong unnie tomorrow, wohooo” she's too happy that she will go together with Chorong, even if it's just to attend SFW, but she feels like dating.

( Crazy Pabbomi :D)

-to be continued-

So will Bomi succeed to go out with Chorong without nervous and stuttering? Just wait for the next update,.


 

 

A/N :

Hoeeeyyyy,, finally an update, sorry for making you wait too long :D almost stuck  hhahah. But I gotta do it for the sake of my readers :D.

So here's another long update, I hope you like it.

And again, thanks for those who subscribe and vote and also comments, it means a lot to me.

Sorry for the mistakes and typo.

Hope you enjoy this story, I'll try my best to update more and I hope the story is not boring for you readers.

Can't wait for Apink's comeback, let's support them to win and all kill.

I know they can do it.

 

See you next time chingu.

 

xoxo

Chomi lover ^^