CHAPTER 19

BEAUTIFUL

After they become official at that cafe...

That night was the happiest night for the new official couple. Bomi took Chorong home.

“Bbom-ah. Gomawo nae, this night will be the happiest night ever that I'll never forget” said Chorong.

“I should be the one who is the most gratefull because you accepted my love” said Bomi.

------------

“Bbom-ah you better take my car with you, I don't want you to go home by bus” said Chorong who is worry to her new girlfriend. But Bomi refuses to take Chorong's car, she doesn't want to bother.

“Gwenchana unnie, it's not too far from here, I can take tbe bus, gwenchana nae” Bomi answers while carresing Chorong's hair.

“Heol why are you so stubborn, mm, what if you stay overnight at my apartment, it's late already and you must be tired after all day driving” Chorong offers to sleepover'

“Huh? Ss..sleepover??” Bomi suddenly stuttered and heart pounding. She's not ready if later something will be happen between her and Chorong. But she's startled when Chorng flicked her head.

“Yaah, don't think too far geezz”

“Haha no, no unnie I'm not thinking anything”

But then Bomi followed what girlfriend said, she sleep over at Chorong's apartment.

“You can take a rest first, I'll take shower for a while” said Chorong. Bomi said on the side of Chorong's bed while waiting for her girlfriend. She doesn't stop smiling like a fool, because they're finally official now. She's praying so that something weird won't be happen.

“Hey, why aren't you sleeping? Look at your face, it's so tired” ask Chorong with her soft voice.

“I'm waiting for you unnie, you must be tired too” Bomi answered while holding Chorong's hand.


 

Chorong's POV

I feel so moved with Bomi's small affection towards me, even if it's just a small one. I bring her a hot tea, I can see she's so tired after going outta town all day with me.

“Drink this, it'll refreshen up your body, then go sleep, we still have to work tomorrow” I told her to drink the tea that I made then I go up to my bed and sit beside her.

She takes the blanket and put it over my body so I feel really warm and she hugs me over my shoulder. I love how she treats me, my heart skips a beat, I smile while looking at her. Then I remember to ask her something

“Bomi-ya..” I call her softly, she glances at me with her cute face, like a kid

“Do you think we should hide our relationship from the people in the office or we should let them know?” I ask that because actually I want to hide it for a while, but I'm afraid if she wants to open up about our relationship. I see frowned and looking at me. Maybe I ask the wrong question

“Mm, I'll do anything that it best for you unnie, you're the chief editor and leader at the office, you have so many thing to be handled, if you think we need time to open up about our relationship then I'll follow you, I don't mind” she answered which makes me fluttered, I didn't expect she'll be that wise and knows what's on my mind

“Heol, are you a psycho? How do you know what I think about?” I said while Bomi just grinning.

“Anni, I just try to understand all the situations in front of us, I think we just need some time” I was about to cry hearing her explanation. I am so lucky to have her.

“Gomawo Bom-ah, you know what? You're my first girlfriend” I said, but she frowned

“Really? I don't believe the pretty girl like you didn't have a lover before” she asked me.

“I said you're my first girlfriend hehe, you succeed made me changed my mind, I was not so into girl x girl relationship, but you've opened my mind” I tried to explain her. She's smiling while my cheek, she's so sweet.

“Ah, really? You're my first too unnie” she said, but I dont' believe her too

“Geez, lie, you're player, it's impossible a player like Yoon Bomi never have girlfriend before. You're all surrounded by y ladies, include,, Nana” I said.

I'm serious unnie, I never had girlfriend before, though I am close to many girls but they're nothing and Nana is just my close friend, no more” she tried to explain me.

“Hehe nae nae, I trust you, that's why I am luck to get you” I said with smile and she smiles back and kiss my forehead and say .. “Saranghae unnie...”

“Nado saranghae Baby” I don't know what comes into my mind that I was so brave calling her Baby.

“Huh? What did you call me before? I didn't hear it, repeat it please” Gosh damn Park Chorong, now Yoon Bomi tries to tease you geezz.

“Huh? I didn't call you anything, you just missheard” I answer whilw turning my face into the window, but she tickles me

“Yaa, you want to play with me huh? Come on say it one more time, what did you call me?” She tickles me so I can't stop laughing.

“Haha,, geuman, geeman, okay okay,, I'll repeat B,, Baby,,, waeyo? Don't you like me calling you like that huh?” I ask her and pretend getting mad.

“Anni, I love it, I love it anything you call me” She said while pecks my cheek

“Okay okay, let's sleep them I'm so sleepy” I ask her to sleep, it's late already.

“Okay unnie, Jjaljayyo” She said good night to me and kiss my forehead, we sleep while she's holding my palm, so our fingers are interwined.

I was so happy because finally I can call Bomi mine :)

 

 

A/N :

Hi hii,, here's a short update to lighten up your weekend :D

I hope you guys like it, thanks for all who subscribe and keep commenting on this story ^^

It means a lot to me.

Happy reading ^^

Apink hwaiting, Chomi Hwaiting

 

love you all

xoxo

Chomi for my life