CHAPTER 43

BEAUTIFUL

 

It’s Saturday morning, Bomi and Chorong have been ready to go to Suwon, Chorong excitedly packed all the gift that she prepared for Bomi’s mom and dad. She stayed at Bomi’s apartment last night. She couldn’t stop saying this and that about going there. It will be her first time meeting Bomi’s parent.

“Unnie look, we’re only staying there for a night but it seems like we’re staying there for a week haha” Bomi said while observing their belonging, yes, they bring so much stuffs since Chorong bought so many gift for Bomi’s parent.

“They belong to your parents baby not ours, it will be empty when we’re back here, don’t worry”

They have been ready, they bring all the stuffs to their car and ready to go.

Bomi drives the car, it will take no more than 2 hours to reach her hometown. Chorong wanted to drive since Bomi still look tired because of working overtime this week, but Bomi refused, she never let her girlfriend drive for a long ride. The road seems crowd but there’s no trafic. It’s the first time Chorong goes to her girlfriend’s hometown, she’s exited so much. She wanted to know more about Bomi’s child story, and more about Bomi’s past.

They’re busy chattering on their way to Suwon, but then Chorong’s phone suddenly ringing, she takes a glance to the caller ID, it’s her father, she looks hesitant to answer the phone, but Bomi noticed it.

“Who is it unnie? Why don’t you pick it up?”

“Ow, it’s appa, I,, I’ll pick it up for a while” She finally answers the phone.

 

Bomi’s POV

I don’t know but I feel something weird with unnie, lately she has been so weird and sensitive whenever I talked about her parents, and just now, she got a call from her father but she looked hesitant to answer the call. All I know is unnie’s relationship with her father is okay, they’re even really close. I wonder what happen, but I don’t want to drown in between. It’s her family’s thing, I shouldn’t put myself into it, unless unnie tell me what happen. I wonder if she has some problems, she didn’t tell me anything, could it be she hides another problem from me? I wish it was just my bad thought.

Unnie talks with her father in a low tone, I don’t want to hear their conversation tho, but I can clearly hear it, Unnie’s father asking her where she is.

 

Nae appa, I’m on my way to Suwon with Bomi, I’m going to visit her hometown,..”

“Nae appa, I will spend my time after this,,, don’t worry appa,,”

“Annie, I’ll see my schedule first then I will inform you,,”

“Nae appa, I love you too”

That’s what I could hear from unnie’s conversation with her father, it seems like her father wanted her to go home. I can see her stealing a glance at me while she was having conversation with her father. She finished her phone call with her dad then she’s glancing at me again.

“My dad says hi to you baby,,,” She told me, maybe it was just to comfort me since she feels bad.

“Ah, thank you unnie, say my hi to too your family” I said it back.

We suddenly silent each other after unnie receiving a call from her father. I definitely can tell if she’s hiding something. I just wait for her telling me about what happen, I’m just hoping it’s not related to our relationship.

We’ve been almost two hour on our way to my hometown and we finally arrive at Suwon, I drive and parked my car in front of Supermarket that belong to my parents.

“We’re here unnie...” I told her that we arrived at my hometown.

“Baby, I suddenly feels so nervous meeting your parents, hfffff,,” I chuckle seeing my girlfriend suddenly feeling nervous. She was excited since few days ago but then getting nervous all of sudden.

“Don’t laugh at me baby,” my baby Rong who is sulking because I keep laughing at her act.

“Let’s get down, and meet my parents” I holds unnie’s hand and go inside the supermartket, but then she suddenly stops before going inside,

“Wait baby, hfff,,, let me calm my self, hffff,  How do I look baby?Is my outfit okay? Do I look pretty? Is there anything weird on my face? I smell good right?” Chorong unnie suddenly act like a crazy, it’s like she was about to meet the president, she’s keep stuttering all of sudden.

I need to calm her, I hold her face and pull it closer to my face and tell her,

“Honey,, calm down, you're perfect okay??” I calm her down while caressing her cheek, she's trying so much to look perfect in front of my family. I found it funny, she's too cute, I really can't resist.

I hold her hand and take her walk inside the supermarket that belong to my family, I can see my dad is talking to his employer and checking something. I call him loudly,

“Appa.....” (A/N : Just imagine how the real Bomi called her Appa cutely onTV :D)

My dad turns his body as soon as he heard me calling his name, he walks to me and hugs me and kiss my cheek, he called me his little daughter, it's kinda embarrassing in front of Chorong unnie.

“Aigoo, my little daughter, you came? aigoo,,, I miss you so much dear” I hug him back.

“I miss you too appa, where is eomma?” I ask since I didn't see my mother, I bet she's in the office checking some administrations.

“She's inside the office, checking some papers.” My dad told one of his employers to call my mom.

“Ow,, Bomi-ya....” I heard my mom screams my name from the back, she runs to me and hugs me immediately. I also hug her back and kiss her cheek. I re-introduced Chorong unnie to them.

“Appa, eomma. This is Chorong unnie,,, unnie this is my mom and dad”

“Annyeonghasseyo Mr. Yoon & Mrs Yoon, my name is Park Chorong, it's really nice to meet you” She bows almost 90 degrees to my parents, appa shake his hand to unnie, and pats her shoulder and my mom smiles widely and hugs her

“It's nice to meet you to Chorong-ah, and don't call us Mr and Mrs, you're Bomi's girlfriend, you can call us eomma and appa.” My mom said that, I was a bit startled she wanted unnie to call them eomma and appa. I can see unnie's blushing when eomma said because she is my girlfriend.

“Huh? Ahh,, N-nae eomunim, abeoji, thank you for letting me call you this.” Unnie looks so happy being welcomed warmly by my family.

“Let's go to home, we can talk there and I'll cook for you two, you must haven't had lunch yet” Mom told us to go to our home which is near the supermarket, I told Chorong unnie if Mom and dad used to walk home, then she whispers to me if she wants to walk with mom and dad, while I'll bring my car.

“Eomma, unnie wants to walk with you, I'll take the car and parked there.”

I'm definitely so happy seeing unnie can get along easily with my family.

 

Chorong's POV

I walk inside Bomi's house with her parent, Woaah I can't believe Bomi's family has this big house, it's a beautiful house with a big garden at the front, it's very big for the small family like Bomi's, since Bomi is the only child in this family.

“Let's get in Chorong-ah...” I love how her mother call me Chorong-ah, I can feel warmth from this family, and it's good I can get along easily.

I see Bomi is coming and parked her car, I excused myself to go to the car and help Bomi put down the things that we brought from Seoul.

“Eomma, appa, see this, Chorong unnie bring these all for you” Bomi shows her parent what we brought for them.

“Woah, what are these? Why is it so much? You don't need to bother yourself Chorong-ah” Bomi's mom said, with showing her happy face. I'm glad they like my gift.

“I don't feel bothered eommuni, I'm willing to do it, and I want to help you cook” I said.

“Bomi-ya, how can you find such a good girl like Chorong, don't you dare to hurt her huh,”

Bomi's father saying such an embarrassing statements for me, but I'm blushed anyway.

 

I help Bomi's mother in the kitchen, she said she will cook our favorite meals. I know Bomi's mom cooks really delicious food, I've ever eaten it once Bomi brought to her apartment.

We finally done cooking and ready to eat,

“Woaaah,, there are so much food, you never cook for me that much eomma, aishh...” I chuckled seeing Bomi sulking to her mom.

“Ey don't complaint Bbom-ah,” I don't dare to call her baby, I'm too shy.

We eat together happily, it's the best lunch time I ever had. I really thanks to Bomi's mom for cooking us such a delicious meal.

“Wow, all the foods are so delicious eommunim, thank you so much for the foods” I thanked to Bomi’s mom for cooking us.

“Don’t mention it dear, and we have to go back to the store, we’ll let you take a rest, we’ll talk again at night, Bomi-ya, you can bring your girlfriend walk around or take a nap, I’ve cleaned your bed room.”

I’m blushed when her Mom said we can take a nap while they’re gone, it’s like they’re allowing us to cuddle in the afternoon. Hahaha y Rong.

 

“Unnie, let’s go to my room, and put these.” Bomi asked me to go to her bed room and put our belonging first, but I don’t want to take a nap, I want to explore her bed room, I want to see her childhood pictures or know about her school life. I go to Bomi’s room, it’s a big enough for her who sleep alone, the room is big and neat just like her own apartment in Seoul. There is a guitar hanging on her wall and also a keyboard in the corner of her room. I know she loves music very much. There are some photos hanging on the wall, there are so many trophies from her school, it must be from her dance competition, I remembered she said she was the good dancer when she was in college. There are also some trophies when she won the photography competition. I can’t believe she has so many talents and has achieved so many at her young age. I feel proud of my baby, I didn’t choose the wrong girlfriend.

“Baby, can I see your chilhood pictures?” I ask her, I bet she doesn’t want to show me, but I’ll force her if she refused me.

“Ey, what for unnie, it’s not interesting...” Right, I’ve said that before, but I insist her to show me.

I can’t stop laughing seeing her child pict and also when she was in school. She was so cute back then, I really wanted to be her childhood.

“Aigo unnie, stop it, you make me embarrassed eyy,, let’s take a walk around.

Hahaha, I know she’s embarrassed that’s why she takes me out to take a walk. I didn’t stop laughing remembering Bomi’s child face, she’s sulking yet cute.  We walk out of her house and walk around, she takes me to a park near her house, it’s a big park, there are a lot of children who are doing some kind of activities, some are playing around, running here and there, some are playing soccer and even dancing.

“You know what unnie, I used to practise dancing here, I brought a big speaker and pracitising here, sometimes peoples are gathering to see me and my group practising” I suddenly want to see her dancing for me, she looks cool when she dances.

“Baby dance for me,,” I said it then play the song, she was about to refused but her body rejected her mind, she started to move her body and dance along the music. She was so sparkling, indeed a profesional dancer. She’s dancing flawless, I can’t stop smillig seeing her dance. I clap my hand after she finished dancing, I was about to hug her but then I heard another clap, I turn around to see who is clapping for her.

 

Bomi’s POV

I started to focus dancing for unnie, if only it wasn’t her who asked me to dance, I won’t do it. I can see unnie smilling happily seeing me dancing and she claps her hand when I finished dancing, but I can see someone else is also clapping for me,

“Wow, you’re still as great as before Bomi-ya...” I turn my body to see who is it.

“Oh, Hyojin-ah...”

 

A/N:

Hii,, another update has come :D, wow 42 Chapters already :D I can't believe myself, It's my first ever writting such a long chapter, I dunno how long it will go haha.

I still have so many chapters for this story, I hope you won't get bored :D

Always thanks for the subscribers, and all the readers who give the support thru comments. I really love it, it makes me alive.

I'll see you soon for the next chapter :D

See you and I love you

 

xoxo

Chomi lover.