CHAPTER 52

BEAUTIFUL

The six girls have finished having dinner together. They will parting each other and go back to their own home. Eunji told Namjoo to go back together with them, since she and Namjoo are neighbor, then Bomi told Eunji to drop Hayoung too. Meanwhile Bomi and Chorong themselves going back with their own car. They straightly headed back to Chorong's apartment. Bomi will stay at Chorong's apartment again tonight.

We're here unnie” They arrived at Chorong's apartment, Bomi helps Chorong brings her bag and coat.

They walk holding hand to Chorong's apartment. They don't seem tired, they look having fun while having dinner with the 4 others, it's rare to have a moment likd that. And as for Pabbomi, the first thing that she praise is the food.

Bomi throws herself on the couch as soon as they entered Chorong's home.

Woaah, the foods are really delicious, thanks for treating us unnie, I love you, chuuu” Bomi said while pouting her lips, asking for a kiss from her gilfriend.

Geezz,, of all the moments, the first thing you praised is food.” Chorong said while throwing herself too on the couch.

Hhaha, the first thing I praised is you of course unnie, you're the prettiest among the girls” Bomi said while leaning her head on Chorong's shoulder. Meanwhile Chorong just in between smile and smirking. She loves how Bomi can always make her smile yet annoying.

Really? Am I really the prettiest, even in between Hayoung and Naeun?” Chorong suddenly have an evil question.

Of course unnie, my honey” Said Bomi, she knows Chorong just teases her.

Even prettier than,,, Nana??” Chorong ask again, that makes Bomi widened her eyes.

Heoll ,, why you bring Nana all of sudden,, of course you're the still and always be the prettiest to me, note that unnie” Bomi said that and pinch the older's cheek.

Heool,, cheesy..." Said Chorong.

Now, because I've praised you many times, can I get the kiss???” said Bomi who suddenly pouting her lips again towards Chorong, asking for a kiss

Aishh, what's with that, you praised me just for a kiss,, geezz” said chorong, with turning his face away from Bomi.

Ey of course unnie, I'll do anything just to get kiss from you,, now kiss me” Chorong just chuckled hearing her love said something cheesy like that. But she kiss her anyway, she reach Bomi's head then pecks her pouting lips.

Satisfied huh??” Ask Chorong while giggling seeing Bomi's childish behavior.

Not yet, gimme more” Said Bomi while still pouting her lips

Aigoo this kid, stop playing will you? Let's take a rest” Chorong said while getting up, but then suddenly Bomi stops her when she was about to get up. That pabbomi suddenly jump onto her body and positioned herself on top of Chorong.

Aishh baby, what are you doing? It's like you're not heavy,, get up.” Said Chorong while telling her to move away her body.

Am I heavy? But why you always love it when I was on top of you?” Bomi said with smirking.

Aishh geumane baby, get up okay...” Chorong can feel something strange with this kid,

Unnie, should we finish what we started before??” Bomi ask with her seductive tone and staring at Chorong with a sharp look.

Huh?? mweoya??” Said Chorong, while Bomi doesn't want to get down from Chorong's body.

Don't you want to unnie.....?” Bomi still ask in her seductive voice, she knows Chorong can get attracted easily to her husky seductive voice.

We stopped before because we had to go to dinner with the girls, now the dinner has done and we need to continue what we stopped before..” Bomi said while closing her face to Chorong.

Don't try to seduce me baby” Chorong said while trying to push Bomi off her body, but Bomi was too strong and Chorong cannot handle.

No, I never tried to seduce you, it's who easily get seduced by my y voice right?” Said Bomi who is still on top of Chorong. She knows Chorong will give up. She closes her face to Chorong's face, she touches Chorong's nose edge while looking at Chorong with an intense gaze.

Aishh,, as you wish !!!” but then Chorong then moves her lips closer to the younger as fast as possible then pecks it. Then she tries to push Bomi one more time.

Eyy, unnie you dare to tease me huh?” Said Bomi with her hands trying to tickles Chorong's waist that makes Chorong spills out her dolphin screams. She laughs non stop because of Bomi's hands.

Hahahha,, Bbom-ah, stop it,,,, ticklish... hahahha...” Chorong keeps laughing since Bomi doesn't stop tickling her girlfriend.

Hmm that's why you shouldn't tease me, hmm naughty girl,, this is what you got...” Bomi with her her hands still tickling Chorong, meanwhile Chorong with all her strength tried to stop her.

Nae,, Nae,, Jebal geuname baby, really ticklish hahahah,,,, aigoo hahahha..”

Bomi laughs hard seeing her girlfriend laughing so hard, but then she stopped tickling her girlfriend.

Hmm don't you dare to tease me again huh??” Bomi suppresses Chorong's arm while the older cannot stop laughing with her dolphin voice.

Hahaha, nae nae arraseo,, mian nae...” Chorong holds Bomi's face then kiss her on the lips again.

I'm not teasing you right now..., so please get of my body and let's sleep baby, I'm tired”

Hmm, okay unnie,” Said Bomi, while pecking Chorong's lips.

They both walks to Chorong's bed room, Chorong takes the pajamas for both of them. Bomi immediately takes off her clothes in front of Chorong and change into pajamas

Bomi is laying down on the bed while waiting for Chorong who is still cleaning her body and changing into pajama. They both aren't shy anymore changing the outfit in front of each others.

Unnie, actually you don't need to wear any pajama when you sleep with me hahaha..” Said Bomi who ends up getting thrown by Chorong current outfit.

Geezz ert..!” Said Chorong while chuckling, while Bomi just laughing

Haha it's you who is actually ert unnie, you always kiss me then want more, even always begging me for more hahaha..”

Heol, geumane Bbom-ah,, shut up will you??”

That's the other side of Chomi, they're not only a romantic couple but also a Tom & Jerry couple, sometimes they always fight for a small thing, like a kid, Bomi is indeed Childish.

 

Chorong gets up on her bed and laying her body next to Bomi. They already looked like a married couple. They really suit each other. Bomi links her hands to Chorong's shoulder.

Baby, what if we going on a vacation?” Chorong suddenly ask for a holiday.

Eoh? Why all of sudden unnie?” Bomi ask, it's rare to hear Chorong asking for a holiday, she's a work freak, all that she know

I think we need that, we've been too stressed with our works and all the problems that keep coming, what do you think?”

Hmm it's good idea unnie, where do you think we should go?”

Eum, I want to do a Europe tour baby, I think it's nice to have Europe airs”

But unnie, how many days we'll need? What should we say to to our HR department? Won't they be suspicious about us getting off at the same time?”

Chorong widened her eyes, she finds Bomi is smart tonight, she didn't even think about that.

Ah, you're right baby,, you're getting smart now hahaha, don't worry about that, everyone has their right to take days off, it'll be me or you who takes day off first, one day earlier I mean, then the other takes after that, what do you think? I really want to go to vacation with you, but not in Korea”

Aishh I'm always smart honey, okay then I love your idea, we need a honeymoon tho, we need to decide the time”

Okay baby, I'll search the place later, thank you for agreeing my idea baby”

Chorong kisses Bomi's cheek lovingly. She loves how Bomi agree with her idea. That's her dream, to go on a vacation with the one she love. She's obsessed with Europe tho.

My pleasure unnie, I love it tho, but don't worry we'll get another honeymoon after we get married”

Bomi said that while looking at Chorong, she wants to know her reaction if she talk about marriage

Mmm,, sure baby, I'll ask you to pay everything on our honeymoon after we get married hehehe...”

That's how they spend the night together after Christmas dinner with the girls.

 

A/N

Hii,, I'm back again, after a long time huh? Sorry for not updating for few days. Almost stuck of idea and my vertigo badly come, due to some problems.

I hope you like this chapter, not as interesting as before right? but I hope you enjoy it.

I'll work hard again for the next chapter.

Well, some part of this story is based on my own life experience, I hope it's interesting enought.

Don't ever leave this story okay ^^

 

I love you

xoxo

Chomi lover