CHAPTER 42

BEAUTIFUL

Chomi's life has been back to normal, they have made up each other, they rarely fight again, thought lately Chorong is start to busy with Tamaki again, but Bomi tried hard to understand her girlfriend. But Chorong still hides one problem actually, she hasn't told Bomi about her parents' wish for her to get married soon. It's December so that means Christmas is going to come next month, Bomi and Chorong wished to spend their Christmas time together, but they have to deal with their family first, for Bomi, maybe her family will let her spending her time with her girlfriend, but for Chorong, she has to find a strong reason so that her family will let her spend the Christmas in Seoul. She has imagined spending the Christmas together with Chorong at Chorong's apartment, they will cook together and have a romantic candle light dinner. Bomi wants to give the special gift for Chorong. She asked Eunji to accompany her searching for a gift.

Buy her a diamond ring...” Eunji suggested,

No, I want to give the ring for our anniversary later and my proposal to her”

Wow, you're going to propose her? When?” Eunji asks excitedly.

It's a secret or you will spoil it to Naeun and Chorong unnie will know about it, I'll keep it secret till the time come haha”

Eyy,, don't said that, I'm not a spoiler, but it's okay, you can keep it as a secret, but I'll keep supporting you so that you can marry Chorong unnie very soon, you look best together” Eunji praises her friend.

Thanks Euji-ya, my biggest dream is marrying Chorong unnie, I'll work harder to make her sure about me and accept my proposal when I propose her.” Eunji looks at Bomi and feels proud to her friend.

Bomi suddenly spacing out, Eunji nudge her asking if something's wrong.

Hey, you're spacing out, wae??”

Mmm annie, I just wondering if Chorong unnie's family will let their daughter marry a girl, all I know that Chorong unnie's family is a bit conservative, especially her father. I'm afraid if they can't accept our relationship, and will force us to break up.” Bomi said it which Eunji can find a sad tone in it.

Eunji feels sad about it suddenly, she knows from Naeun about Chorong's problem about her parents that wanted Chorong to find a guy then marry soon. She can feel it since she also has the same relationship with her, but luckily her parents and also Naeun's parent have acknowledge it.

Don't say that, I know it's not easy for our relationship, but you might not give up, I'm sure you'll be able to make Chorong unnie's family trusting you, just prove them if you can be gentle, you can protect their daughter and will never make them upset.” Eunji tries to console her same aged friend.

Arra, but I never talk to Chorong unnie's family I only meet them once and unnie introduced me as her friend in front of her family.”

Eunji feels pity for Bomi, but she knows if Bomi is a strong girl and not easy to give up, so she cheer up her and told her not to give up, they love each other, love can win.

 

Bomi's POV

My mom called me this morning, she wanted me to go back home before Christmas since I will spend my Christmas in Seoul. She told me to bring Chorong unnie, they wanted to meet her. I will try to ask Chorong unnie to go with me this weekend, so I can spend my weekend with her in my hometown. Moreover unnie is getting busier this week, I want to take her to a refreshing place, I hope she won't refused when I asked to.

Unnie, my mom wanted me to go back to my hometown this weekend” I told her

Oh really?...” She seems a bit sad knowing that I will go back to hometown that means she thought she will spend her weekend alone, she doesn't know yet if I'll ask her to go with me.

Nae, but she wants me to take you with me too” I told her

Eoh? Really?” She ask with unbelieved thought

Nae unnie, mom and dad wanted to meet you, they said they will cook a lot for you if you come”

I can see she's so excited about going back to my hometown, she said she really wanted to meet my parents, she has talked to my mom but only by phone call. I've told her if my parent never mind with my relationship with a girl. Moreover the girl is Chorong unnie, mom said she's the best for me.

Woah, sure I'll go with you baby, I've been waiting for this chance” I love how she's excited of my parents invitation.

Glad you can join me unnie, we'll go this Saturday okay, do you want to stay there for a night?”

Mmm if it's not bothering your family then would be okay baby..”

No unnie, not at all, so we'll go there Saturday afternoon okay...” I told her.

Baby, we should go to grocery, we should bring them gift for your parents and we should cook for them too, what should I cook baby?” She is being too excited all of sudden, I chuckles seeing her cute behavior like this. I can't believe she's so excited to meet my family.

Haha unnie, why are you being too excited now, calm down baby, we don't need to cook, my mom will cook for you, and for the gift we'll buy after working time okay” I tried to stop her from being too exciting. I know she will love my family.

Hhehe nae baby, sorry I was just to excited to meet your parent, I really love to see them soon” she said with showing her bright face.

I'm happy seeing Chorong unnie is so excited to meet my parents, she said she likes my mom just by talking with her on the phone. We'll go this Saturday, I hope it can open unnie's eyes to be brave enough to tell about our relationship to her parents. I also want to meet her parents, but she rarely asked me to go with her. Maybe she's not ready yet, I don't want to force her. But I'm really hoping she can tell to her parents, I really wish to propose her on our 1st anniversary.

 

Chorong's POV

I can't believe I was too excited to meet Bomi's parent this weekend. I really love Bomi's mom even thought we've just talked once through phone call. Bomi asked me to spend the Christmas with her that's why she asked me to follow her going back to hometown. I need to ask permission to my parents to so that I can spend Christmas with the one I love. I really wish my family will accept my relationship with Bomi. Maybe I should open up to my parents, I don't want to marry other guy, all I need is just Bomi, my only Yoon Bomi. She's my everything, she's the only one who can make me happy. Well, I never take Bomi meeting my family, it's not because I don't want her to meet my family. I was just afraid if I take her to my home and she will hear when my mom and dad asking me about marriage, about how they want me to marry a guy soon.

Today was so exhausting, I've got so many tasks to do and meetings, hfff, I even rarely see Bomi's face at the office today, she's also busy going here and there. I came early morning and went out for a meeting with new clients. We'll sponsored a big fashion show with some big fashion product vendors in Korea, that's why I have to go meeting almost everyday, it's exhausting tho but it's my job. I was walking to the staffs room to copy some documents and check some edited article by Eunji. I can see Bomi is already on her seat, focusing on her work, she's busy with her camera and the photos and doesn't even know if I'm passing her by. Geezz that Pabbomi. But I always love seeing her focusing on her job, she looks cool. I was copying my documents then Tamaki approaches me and say,,

Chorong-chan, the event organizer want us to start the preparation this Saturday” Tamaki told me, what?? why it has to be this Saturday, the fashion show will be held io next 10 days, and this Saturday I have to go with Bomi, it cannot be canceled and I don't wanna ruin my schedule. I take a glance to Bomi, I know she can hear what Tamaki said to me.

This Saturday? But they said the preparation will start this Monday?” I ask her with a little annoyed tone, I don't know if he recognize it or not.

Yes but they asked us if we might be able to star this Saturday?” He asked me again. I take a glance to Bomi one more time, I'm sure she'll be angry if I said yes.

Can you please tell them to start this Monday? Our staff even just started to do their preparation, the design hasn't even been made, Namjoo-sshi still searching some reference, we just give them dateline until this Saturday so how could we start the preparation this Saturday.”

Tamaki stay silent for a while, seems like he's thinking about what I said. I almost thought if Tamaki is taking advantage so that he can go out with me this weekend. Hfff I might not think negative.

Oh, I will try to handle it myself then, can you please make sure to all the staffs to get the preparation done by this Saturday?, I'll handle the event organizer.” He seems understand if I can't be agree with this earlier preparation. And more, I don't want to ruin my own schedule. I nod to him and thanks to him for understanding.

I walk to Namjoo who is preparing the concept and design.

Namjoo-ya, can you finish the design before Monday?” I ask her while patting her shoulder.

Nae unnie, I will finish before the dateline” She said while smiling to me. I love that kid, she's a college student but she's loyal to the company and she always did her best work, I always satisfied with her work result, she's really good at design.

I then walk to Bomi and Eunji who are also busy preparing for this event.

Eunji-ya, I wish you could help Namjoo if she might need some help,”

Alright unnie” she nodded,

Bomi-ya, new properties for your camera have been arrived this morning, you can take it on my room and check them, if might there is any damage, so we can complaint today.” I said to Bomi about her request for new properties for her camera. She turns her head and look at me with smile

Nae unnie, I'll check it after the lunch break, I'll finish this first.” She said while showing her on going tasks, she's checking some pictures for the next edition, some of them are Nana's picture. O..ow, now Chorongie, you're being jealous now, she might realize if I am jealous, she then lifting her head and looking at me and secretly smiles at me like she's consoling me and told me not to be jealous.


No One's POV

It's 6 PM that means working time has ended, it's time for Chorong and Bomi go to grocery, Chorong was so excited since the morning, she even has made what to buy list. They go to Hongdae.

Chorong wants to buy, Thermal underwear, scarf, long coat and some make up for Bomi's mom and she wants to buy Long coat, scarf and a cap for Bomi's father.

Unnie, you don't need to buy this much for my parent” Bomi's startled when she saw Chorong's note.

It's okay baby, I want to give them, it's winter they need these all” Chorong said with excited look, that's why Bomi cannot prevent her. Bomi chuckles seeing her girlfriend walking here and there searching for those stuffs that will be given for Bomi's parent.

Chorong pays them all and pack them and Bomi helps her put it in her car.

Baby let's eat, I'm hungry to death, I want to eat chicken feet” Chorong said to the younger.

It's because you're too excited unnie, you're so cute when you were doing that haha”

They go the nearest restaurant that they love, they order some menus and they chat a lot while waiting for their orders ready.

Unnie, I love when you rejected Tamaki to do the preparation this Saturday” Bomi said, that makes her girlfriend grinning, Chorong did that because of Bomi actually.

Haha, it's because I don't want anyone ruin my schedule, I've been too excited to meet your parents”

Why are you so happy about meeting my parents unnie? You look like a kid, really cute” Bomi teases the older,

Yaah, can't I be excited meeting your parents? Geez...”

Haha annie, I just love seeing you so excited meeting my mom and dad, I guarantee they will be very happy having a beautiful daughter in law like you,..” Bomi said that thing which makes Chorong suddenly feels a bit sad but is also happy, she stays quiet for a bit then. Bomi knows about this condition. She smiles and hold Chorong's palms, to console her, she knows Chorong is still not ready to talk about marriage. The situations suddenly becomes awkward. But fortunately the foods that they ordered have come,

Woahh the foods have come unnie, let's eat, I want to eat a lot tonight...” Bomi said with grinning, Chorong just chuckles seeing her girlfriend being so excited when it's about food. She knows if Bomi is just diverting the topic. She's expecting so much if her parent will also happy having a daughter in law as Bomi in the future.

 

A/N :

Heyy yowww, I'm back, Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring. But I hope you guys like it and enjoy it.

I'll work harder and harder for the next Chapter. It will come with more conflict in the future.

Thanks for all the subscribers, readers and those who give the support thru comments,and also silent readers.

Please be happy,

and  I love you ^^

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover