CHAPTER 63

BEAUTIFUL

The photo shoot is still going on, then Tamaki comes to the studio, he greets all the crew, Bomi turned her head as soon as she heard Tamaki's voice while greeting Chorong. She takes a glance to Tamaki and Chorong, she even almost stop capturing Nana when she saw Tamaki stick close to Chorong seems like whispering something to Chorong's ear. Well, Bomi's face has gotten red, feels like she's burned, she must be jealous seeing that scene.

Ano Chorong-chan, Mr. Barry from Style London, invited us for lunch today at 3 PM, can you please be ready at 2 pm? We'll go together” Tamaki said, that made Chorong frowned

Today? Why all of sudden? As you see we're having photo shoot, and it's estimated to be finished at 3 or 4 pm, I don't know if I can leave this photo shoot or not?” Chorong said while frowning.

He called me just now, that's why I came here to tell you, he invited us and CEO” Tamaki said again.

Hmm, but I guess I need to watch this photo shoot till the end, no one here to control” Chorong said, she tries to reject the invitation, but it will be rude, since the one who invited is a Director from Style London.

From the other side, Bomi cannot concentrate her work, seems like she lost for a while, she shout to Nana to stop for a while to fix her outfit and the lipstick.

Haewon unnie, can you please fix Nana's lipstick? Make it red more, I'll add the light” Bomi said to one of make up team, she said it while move close to Nana and pointing at Nana's lips.

Geezz,, why this kid dared to laid her finger to Nana's lips? I guess she wanted to die, tzzzkk, if you want to play a game Yoon Bomi”

Chorong who also sees this scene looks bothered, she know if Bomi might get jealous seeing Tamaki being too close to herself, but she get pissed off by something that Bomi just now, so she ended to say something to Tamaki.

Okay then, I'll go, I'll get ready before 2 pm” She said to Tamaki, and Bomi definitely hear this, she get pissed off to, but she just think maybe Chorong really has to go, it's her job anyway, but she just didn't like the way she talked with Tamaki, too close.

Hfff, why am I being so stupid, if I left Bomi, I wonder if she might do something with Nana,like having lunch or dinner together, I bet Nana will invite her to out, watch out if you dare to accept if Nana invited you !!!” Chorong still mumbling by herself.

Lol that two lovebirds


 

Bomi's POV

Thanks God, the photo shoot is going well, Nana was really perfect, it's never a mistake choosing her to be an ambassador for a product. I was really satisfied with the photo shoot, well even though I had to enjoy the scary glare from Chorong unnie kkekeke, she's scary today but cute tho. But seems Tamaki ruined my mood, I don't know why she stick too close to my girlfriend. I guessed he asked Chorong unnie to go out with her and why Chorong unnie agreed to go out with him, geezz, and I didn't mean to take revenge by sticking close to Nana during the photo shoot.

Let's take a break for half hour, you can change your outfit Nana unnie” I said to Nana to have a half hour break, while I walk to my computer and check all the pictures that I took.

Chorong unnie walks toward me while crossing her arms with a scary look.

I got a lunch invitation from Mr. Barry from Style London, I'll be going out at 2 pm, with Tamaki and others, so I can't stay here till the end”

Chorong unnie said to me while I was alone.

I thought you're going to reject him and stay here” I said with my low voice.

I WAS about to reject him and let him go without me, but I saw you sticking too close to Nana” she said coldly, wow, I've predicted she would said that.

Keke, actually I stick close too Nana accidentally, I really had to fix her lipstick, I need to get more light for her picture” I said to her with chuckling.

Whatever, I'll go prepare now, don't do something weird with Nana, arrasseo?!” she said strictly

Haha, you too, don't do something weird with Tamaki” I said it back to her

Geez, like you don't know how I am with Tamaki, it's you who I should worry about” she said while pouting and rolling her eyes here and there, checking if no one hear us.

I giggles when I heard Chorong unnie being so cold and strict to me but jealous at the same time.


 

She bid goodbye to me and I still have to continue my photo shoot with Nana. She's out from fitting room and changing her outfit into a black tanktop with a leather hotpants while hanging her leather jacket on her shoulder, well she looks hot actually, ouchhh,, luckily Chorong unnie's not here. Pheww.

Let's start it again unnie” I said to Nana and begin to directing her for the next session.

It's still going well as usual, Nana is really perfect, she never failed making everyone adore her natural beauty and iness, include me hahaha. What's wrong with me, I am being too attracted today, maybe just because I haven't seen her for a long time and also we haven't worked together for a while.

I directed Nana to sit down on the floor while bending her knees,

Put the jacket on the floor, near your foot and focus your eyes to the lipstick,, okay,, that's perfect, smile a little bit more, okay, great,, really great...” I immersed how she looks into that lipstick and how her opened mouth with a red lipstick.

Aishh...” I keep shaking my head and back to my sense, I was too attracted to Nana today.

What's wrong Bomi-ya, you can't seems to concentrate just now” Nana finally find out about it.

Anniyo unnie, just a little bit more then we're done” I said, while trying to get back my concentration.


 

Okay done, well done unnie, perfect, thank you unnie, thank you everyone” I shout to Nana and other crew, the photo shoot has done well and perfect.

I get back to my computer and check all the pictures, then Nana who has changed into her casual outfit come to me and tap my shoulder.

Thank you Babe, always perfect with you” She said and sitting next to me.

You're the one who made them perfect, never failed” I said to her while looking at her eyes.

I was startled when she staring at me with intense look, well we just left only both of us in the room, all other staffs are packing the set outside. I didn't realize if Nana keep moving her face closer to me till we only inch apart, she was about to kiss me but then I realized myself and move away from her and back to my monitor. I can hear her chuckling.

What's wrong babe, you looked so scared” She said with her seductive eyes.

A-anniyo, N-nothing” I said in a stuttered tone.

Let's have lunch with me” She said, I was about to say yes but then I remember Chorong unnie said I can't being too close to her.

I,, I have to finish checking all these pictures, I don't think I can make it unnie” I try to reject her

Well, too bad, I want to have lunch with you, as long as Chorong isn't here, where is she?”

She's out for lunch with client” I said, I feel bad for rejecting her but I still have to work.

Well, it's okay, I know you scared of you girlfriend, that's why you don't want to eat out with me”

It's not like that unnie, I just can tell unnie if I want to eat out with you, but I can't, I'll make it next time, I promise okay” I tried to reject her softly.

Well, I'll keep your promise, I'm going home now, see you” she bids goodbye to me and pecks my cheek, that made me blushed a bit. I kinda miss her actually.

 

It's been few weeks since Chorong is really busy with Tamaki, with meeting and training here and there. Bomi is a bit sad but she cannot stop her girlfriend from being busy. She really miss spending the time with her girlfriend, they rarely have dinner together since Chorong often come back home late. So Bomi has spending her times more with Eunji and Hayoung.

Bomi has laid her body on her bed, she's really tired today, she's relaxing on her bed, but then her door bell is ringing, she wonder who comes at this time.

Huh? Who comes at this time?” Bomi talk with herself.

She walks to the door and seeing from her monitor to see who's coming, but she cannot see as the person is hiding, she wonder who is it, but the bell keeps ringing. So Bomi walks to the door and open it, she was startled when someone fell on her body, look like she's drunk.

Unnie,,??”

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hi,, short chapter to enlighten your weekend ^^,

And maybe after this I'll take longer time to update, I'm planning to make it long chapters.

But I still hope you like this chapter ^^ and enjoy it.

See ya on next chapter.

 

Love you

xoxo

Pabbochomi