CHAPTER 35

BEAUTIFUL

It's been few weeks and everything goes smooth, Bomi has made up with Nana, their friendship is slowly going back to normal. The good thing is they don't fight anymore, though they barely meet up each other now, since Nana is busy with her international activities.

It's 8.30 am, Bomi came to office with a fresh look, she dyed her hair into light brown, she looks more beautiful now and handsome as usual. She dyed her hair after Chorong allowed her to do it. She looks more gorgeous now. She came to office while bringing her favorite Americano. Bomi sits on her desk and turning on her computer, she takes a ship of her Americano. She already misses her lovely girlfriend, even though they meet everyday but Chorong is starting to busy these weeks. Chorong is getting busy with so many meetings, she's also busy with so many articles that have to be published. That made Bomi barely talk to her at the lunch time, they usually just talk via Line or talk on their dinner time. But they won't have dinner together if Chorong has to go home late due to meeting at the other office. Bomi starts to worry about this, she doesn't want to have less communication with her girlfriend, she doesn't want to have any little argument due to the less time of meeting. Bomi tries to understand her girlfriend's condition. Even herself is also busy with so many photo shoot.

Bomi is on her own thought when she feel someone tap her shoulder, that startled her, it's Eunji.

Heyy,, you little punk, spacing out at this working time, geezzz” Bomi turned her head facing Eunji as soon as her mate tap her shoulder.

Geez,, you startled me dude...” She stick her hand and tap Eunji's arm. Eunji just chuckled and goes straight to her desk and start working.

By the way, why are you late? It's rare to see you late?? wake up late huh??” Bomi ask Eunji who rare to come late, she used to come early morning.

Ah, umm about that, I picked up Naeun first and drive her to her filming location...”

Bomi widened her eyes as soon as she heard Eunji said that, Bomi knew if Eunji is close to Naeun, but the later haven't told her if they're official or not.

Wow, are you together now? Huh?” Bomi ask curiously, while Eunji just grinning like a fool.

Yaah,, don't just grinning like that, tell me huh?? geez this kid” Bomi ask again, she slide her chair to Eunji's desk and interrogated her like a police.

Haha, yeah, we're officially together now...” Eunji shows her ring, her new couple ring with Naeun.

Whoa?? really?? since when? Why no one of you told me and Chorong unnie? And what's with that ring? Are you engaged too? Tat fast huh??” Bomi ask so many question at one time, Eunji heard it like she's rapping :D, that pabbomi.

Yaa, yaa,, calm down buddy, I need to hear your question one by one, I can't answer them all if you asked that fast, geezz you punk” Bomi just laugh seeing her pabbo face of Eunji.

Yea yea,, now answer me, pallie...” Bomi said, she keeps tapping Eunji's shoulder, she's too excited.

Hmm, we're together since three days ago, and I couldn't tell you because you're too busy dude, and for your information we're not engaged, this is just a couple ring, now, satisfied Yoon??”

Wow, it's a good news, I have to inform Chorong unnie, we have to celebrate it, am I right?” Bomi suddenly become the one who excited hearing Eunji and Naeun are together now.

Hahaha, of course, what about hang out together tonight? A double date, sounds good hhaha”

Mm,, good idea,, I'll ask Chorong unnie, hope she's not busy again, she's too busy these weeks” Bomi said with a hopeless tone,

Eyy,,,don't complain your girlfriend just because she's busy...” Eunji warn her friend.

It's not that I complain, but she's always with Tamaki, geezz that man” Eunji burst out seeing her same aged friend is being jealous right now.

Hhahaha, you're jealous dude, don't be jealous eyy, you know who is Chorong unnie's love” Eunji said with a teasing tone, she winks her eyes and teasing Bomi.

Bomi just silent, she stays quiet and thinking about what Eunji said. Eunji is right, Chorong unnie just love her, but she's afraid if might Tamaki affected her since they will spend more time together, it's due to job, but Bomi still worry about that.


 

Bomi's focusing on her work sheet and some pictures that she took. Her mobile is ringing, she takes a look the caller ID, it's her lovely girlfriend.

Phone Convo:

Bm : Hello unnie,

Cr : Hello baby, how are you this afternoon?

Bm : Geez you ask as if we haven't meet for few days kkeke, I'm quite bored.

Cr : Waeyo??

Bm : I couldn't steal a glance at the main room, there's no angel sitting there.

Cr : Gezz cheesy hhahaha, don't be too cheesy, I'm afraid I will fly away kkekeke

Bm : Hhahaha, have you had lunch unnie?

Cr : Not yet baby, still have a meeting

Bm : Then why you call me in the middle of meeting?

Cr : I'm in rest room now, cos I miss you this much, want to hear your voice

Brm : Geez now who is cheesy?

Chorong chuckles after realizing herself being cheesy too.

Bm : By the way unnie, Eunji ask us to hang out with her and Naeun tonight, can you make it?

Cr : Tonight? Is there something happen?

Bm : Hmm, they're together now, Eunji ask us for a double date, just if you're not tired unnie

Cr : Woahh, that kid, she didn't tell me if she's with Eunji now, okay I got it, I'll go back to office at 4 pm baby, don't worry I won't be late, I'll go back to meeting now okay baby

Bm : Okay then unnie, don't be too tired nae, love you

Cr : Love you too baby, don't forget your lunch

Bm : Okay yeobo

That's how they solve their problem of missing each other. Chorong always try to call Bomi wherever she goes, even if she's busy, at least she will send her message and vice versa. That makes their relationship going smoothly without too many problem of communicating.

 

It's 8 pm, Bomi has been ready, she takes her car from the basement, she's ready to pick up her girlfriend at her apartment. They will go dinner and hangout with the new couple. They have been curious how Eunji court Naeun, as here Naeun is the one who being straightforward.

Chorong has been waiting for Bomi at the lobby of her apartment. Bomi smiles as soon as she finds her girlfriend walks toward her car. She looks so pretty tonight, she's wearing a Grey big size thin sweater and a brown skirt, while Bomi just wear a casual style, her semi boyish style. Bomi gets out of her car and run to open the door for her girlfriend.

You look so stunning tonight unnie, I keep falling for you everyday.” she praise after pecks Chorong's cheek.

And you look so cool today baby, I miss you so much” Chorong praise back her girlfriend and pecks her cute tiny lips.

Bomi drives her car to a place that Eunji told them.

They arrive at the café where Eunji and Naeun have arrived first, they enter the café and walk straight to the table that have been reserved for them. The new couple greet them first, and Chorong immediately scold her younger bestfriend because they didn't told her if they're official now.

Yah, Naeun-ah, why didn't you tell me if you're together with Eunji now,, geez this kid...”

Naeun and Eunji just laugh seeing Chorong got mad at the time she came.

Yah, calm down unnie, Eunji unnie have told Bomi unnie I guess why we didn't tell you yet...”

Aishh,, at least send me message and let me know” Chorong still sulking like a kid.


 

Flashback

Eunji looked so stress that day, she planned to confessed her feeling to Naeun, she wanted to prepare something special but she was too busy and didn't have much time to prepare something like Bomi did to Chorong. She went to the ring shop to buy couple ring for her and Naeun and she also buy Naeun's favorite flower, she bought a bouquet of white roses. She placed them in the back seat of her car and covered the bouquet with a big scarf and put the ring inside her bag. She wanted to confess to Naeun tonight, she called Naeun to ask where she is. Naeun said she was at her entertainment office, just finished filming a documentary. Eunji tell her if she will pick her up and take her home. She drove her car to Naeun's entertainment as fast as she can. She was nervous all the way, she knew if Naeun liked her too so she had a good feeling if Naeun will accept her confession. But still, she's nervous if she might be clumsy when she tell her feeling to Naeun.

Hii Naeun-ah,” Eunji got out of her car and open the door for Naeun.

Hii unnie, thank you for picking me up, you don't need to take me home actually, I can tell my manager to drive me” Naeun said, she didn't have idea If Eunji will confess to her.

It's okay Naeun-ah, I'm willing to do it”

Eunji drive her car to Naeun's home, they didn't talk too much on their way. Naeun found it weird, she knew Eunji used to be a talkative person.

Unnie, why are you so quiet? Are you sick or tired?” Naeun asked that, Eunji who was spacing out then immediately turn her head to Naeun.

Huh? A,,annie, I'm not sick, I,,I'm okay” Eunji answered Naeun's question with a stuttering tone.

They arrived at Naeun's home, it's time to confess her feeling to Naeun, that made Eunji more nervous and nervous. She has never been in relationship before, and moreover the one that she will confess is a supermodel, a very famous model in Korea.

We're here Naeun-ah...”

Thank you for taking me home unnie, do you want to come in?” Naeun ask and prepare her belonging before she got down from Eunji's car, but before she finished, Eunji call her and hold her hand and signaling Naeun not to get out from the car.

Eum,, Naeun-ah,,,” She called, but she said nothing, Naeun wait for it.

Naeun-ah, I,,, I have something to say to you,,” Naeun frowned and wait for the thing that Eunji wanted to tell her.

I.....................” She takes a deep breath,

I... I love you...” Eunji finally said that, and Naeun widened her eyes, she knew if Eunji like her too, she just didn't expect if she will confess this fast. This is what she had been waiting for all this time.

As we get closer day by day, my love for you got bigger and bigger. I... I've fallen for you, would you be my girlfriend?” Eunji's heavy breath can be heard as she was too nervous, but she spilled it anyway.

Wow, unnie, I didn't expect you would confess to me tonight...”

Sorry it I couldn't do something special, but I really mean it, I really love you and I wished I could be the best person for you, to protect you,, will you accept me?” Eunji moved her body and took the white roses bouquet on her back seat and handed it to Naeun.

If you accepted me, please take this bouquet, it's your favorite flowers...”

Naeun was really startled, she didn't know if Eunji knew about her favorite flower, she smiled and then slowly take the bouquet from Eunji's hand.

Yes unnie, I will, I accepted you to be your girlfriend, because I love you too, I love you from a long time ago...” Naeun finally answered, and Eunji without saying a single thing hugs Naeun immediately she was too happy since Naeun accepted her feeling. They're officially together now

Flashback end


 

That's how we got together unnie” Naeun told everything about how she and Eunji became official.

Both, Chorong and Bomi look so happy seeing each other's best friend together already.

Chukkae Naeun-ah, Eunji-ya, I'm happy for both of you” Chorong said while squeezing Naeun's palms and smile happily.

Yea, I'm with Chorong unniie, I'm also happy for you buddy, you have to protect Naeunie, don't hurt her okay, Chorong unnie will kick you if you hurt Naeunie hahaha...”

Gezz, of course I'll never hurt her, I love her hehe..”

Aishh Eunji-ya you're same with Bomi, cheesy,,,.” Chorong told them to stop being cheesy.

The four of them having dinner happily and chatting till night, they look so happy each other, they're happy because they can get someone they love, each. It's their first double date. Eunji suggested them to go to the club and have a drink, it's been a long time since she went to the club, she really misses the place. Naeun didn't agree first, but they finally agree and go to the club. Eunji end up drunk because she drank too many alcohol, while Chorong drunk a little bit, Bomi has told her not to drink but she insist, so she just let her drink. But, both Bomi and Naeun didn't drink, they can't drink alcohol well, so they just drink a little, more over they have to take care their own couple who started to drunk, Bomi has to be sober enough so she will be able to drive Chorong home, same situation happen to Naeun. Eunji has been drunk so she has to be the one who has to take care of her new girlfriend.

It's late night already and each of them going back home, Naeun has to be the one who drive the car since Eunji has been drunk so much, and Bomi drives Chorong home. Bomi looks worry about Naeun since it's late already.

Naeun-ah, are you sure you will drive yourself? Just leave the car here and I'll drive you two” Bomi said with a worry tone.

It's okay unnie, I'll take Eunji unnie to my home, so I don't have to drive alone when I go home after this, you better take care Chorong unnie, I'll be fine” Naeun said, which makes Bomi calmer, she knows Naeun is also a strong girl.

Okay Naeun-ah, take care on your way, let me know when you arrive” With that, Bomi bid goodbye to Naeun and Eunji. She has to hold Chorong, since her girlfriend isn't sober enough to walk by herself. Bomi takes Chorong to her car and putting the seat belt for her. She then enter the car too and start to engine the car, She was about to press the gas pedal but then she feels a hand linking in her arm and placed her head at Bomi's shoulder.

Baby, I want to stay at your home tonight” Chorong said with her soft voice, Bomi can smell a strong alcohol from her girlfriend mouth.

Ah sure unnie, I'll take you home with me okay, now you can sleep...” Bomi said with showing her smile to the drunken girlfriend.

Thank you baby, I really miss you, it's been a long time we never sleep together” Bomi chuckles hearing Chorong said sleep together, it's like she said, it's been a long time they never make love.

Nae unnie, and I miss you too, now sleep, I'll wake you up when we arrive...”

Just by saying that, Chorong already fallen asleep on Bomi's right shoulder, Bomi slowly put her jacket to Chorong's body, so that she won't feel cold. Bomi feels happy because Chorong wants to stay at her apartment. She really miss the elder, she wanted to spend the night together, they've been busy each other that they have less quality times together.

They arrived at Bomi's apartment, Bomi wakes up Chorong slowly, she Chorong's hair softly while whispering on Chorong's ear.

Unnie, wake up, we arrived” Chorong opens up her eyes as soon as she hear a soft whisper on her ears

Eoh? Ah, nae baby, sorry I fell asleep too long, you're driving alone, sorry baby” Chorong apologize,

It's okay unnie, we arrived, let me help you get out from the car, wait” Bomi immediately get out from her car and run to Chorong's side and open her door, she helps Chorong get out from the car and bring her bag while holding the still drunken Chorong walk to her room.

Let me hold my own bag baby, I can walk myself, I'm okay...” Chorong insist to bring her own bag.

No it's okay unnie, c'mon let me hold you.”

They walk together slowly to the elevator and then go straight to Bomi's room, Chorong can't walk properly without Bomi's help. They finally touch down Bomi's room. She open the door then still manage to help Chorong walk to Bomi's bed room. She placed Chorong on her bed so that Chorong can rest for a while.

Lay down unnie, I'll take drink and pajama for you and help you clean”

But Chorong feelssober enough, she wants to take a shower and clean herself from being drunk.

Thank you baby, but I want to take a shower, I can't stand this alcohol smell”

It's late already unnie, I'll help you clean and change your clothes, you don't need to take a bath” Bomi told her girlfriend to rest and she will do the rest.

I'll be better if I take a bath baby, let me shower okay” She insist to shower anyway, that's why Bomi let her shower, Bomi walks to her bathroom and prepare a hot water for her girlfriend.

I've prepared hot water for you unnie, go shower now, don't take too long, you'll get cold”

Geezz since when Yoon Bomi become so talkative like that?” Chorong giggles seeing her the younger really care for her, Bomi's just afraid if her girlfriend might get cold for showering in the late night.

Eyy, I'm afraid if you might get cold unnie,,” Bomi tried to warn Chorong.

Eum, don't you want to take shower with me?” Chorong suddenly ask that thing with a seductive voice, that made Bomi widened her eyebrow, tried to catch what Chorong said.

We had fun with Eunji and Naeun, now I think it's our time to have fun, don't you like it baby?” Again, she seduce Bomi and closen her face to the younger who is now standing in front of her, now they're only an inch apart.

Don't seduce me unnie, I'm afraid if I might not be able to control myself if I take shower with you” Bomi replied with her husky voice, but before Bomi even finished her word, Chorong already drag her to the bathroom, Bomi wonders what made her girlfriend turn into the seductive girl when they're alone

You don't have to control yourself, let's get wild tonight...”

 

A/N :

Hiiii thereee, I'm back again, sorry for making you wait too long, as usual, the office was too hectic, I need to find my spare time to write this chater.

I hope you guys like this chapter, still lacking of anything, sorry.

But I hope you can enjoy it, and thanks for the subscribers, readers and those who give your comments.

I love you all

 

xoxo

Chomi lover