CHAPTER 46

BEAUTIFUL

No One's POV

Chorong hesitantly calls her father to tell if she wanted to spend Christmas in Seoul with Bomi. She’s really nervous and afraid if her father might now allow her.

Phone Convo

Cr : Yeoboseyyeo appa

Dad : Ow hello Chorong-ah, what’s wrong dear?

Cr : Appa, I’d like to tell you, I think I will spend my Christmas in Seoul,,

Dad : Ah wae? Don’t tell me you’re busy with your job and your office doesn’t give you days off?

Chorong is actually scared hearing her father’s sharp voice.

Cr : O,, n-nae appa, w-we will hold a big project this month, so,, I,, I have a lot of things to do.

Dad : Aigoo, that’s why I always told you to handle my academy so you can decide your own days off, not like this, it’s family time and you can’t go home,

Cr : N-nae appa,, mmianhae, jeongmal m-mianhae, I, I’ll go home first before Christmas.

Dad: Aigoo, what if you’re alone in Seoul, I don’t want you to spending your Christmas alone.

Chorong feels a little bit relieve when she’s hearing her father doesn’t want her to stay in Seoul during Christmas because he’s worry if she’s might be alone.

Cr : Anni, appa, I won’t be alone, I have my friends who is also stay in Seoul.

Dad : Aah, geurae then, take care of yourself, it will be the last time you’re not spending Christmas with us.

Cr : N-nae appa, jeongmal gomawoyeo.

That’s how Chorong gets her father’s permission to stay in Seoul. She felt afraid before but she feels relieve she finally can spend the Christmas with her beloved girlfriend. She will tell Bomi tomorrow when they meet in the office.


Chorong comes early today, she also cooks for Bomi's lunch since she won’t be able to eat lunch together and she doesn't want her girlfriend skip her meals. She walks to the staffs room and put the food on her table, just like she used to do. She will be very busy today, she has to stand by at the venue for the joint even and check all the preparation outside, the preparation at the office will be handled by her assistant. She will have meeting first at the office with all the staffs include Bomi.

She walks out of her room and go to meeting room where all the staffs have been waiting for her include Bomi. Chorong looks so beautiful today, she wears her best outfit and natural make up. She enters the room and greet al the staffs

Good Morning everyone” She greets her staffs inside and takes her seat near Tamaki's seat.

Bomi who is already inside the meeting room cannot let her eyes off of her girlfriend, she's really proud that she has a very beautiful girlfriend. She then takes her mobile from her pocket and message her.

Bm : Unnie, I swear to God, you look veryyy BEAUTIFUL today,,

She send the message and smile by herself while reading her own message for Chorong. She then takes a glance to Chorong that's seating across her, she can see Chorong's opening her mobile. The meeting hasn't started yet so Chorong still can use her mobile. Bomi can see Chorong's also giggling reading a message from her younger girlfriend, she then type on her mobile and reply Bomi's message

Cr : Only today? :/ So what about yesterday and the whole days you know me?

Chorong also press the send button and sending the message. The two love birds seem getting in love each other day by day, they miss each other even they have just met yesterday. How cute they are when sending message to each other even though they're in the same room.

Bm : You've been very beautiful since the first day I saw you and what I meant is today you're getting more and more beautiful, how can I not fall in love with more you if you're keep getting prettier day by day?

They're still doing that cute things and they smiling and grinning while facing each other's mobile while everyone is busy preparing the meeting. But no one notices this except Eunji, who takes a glance many time to Chorong and Bomi. She knows what are that two lovebirds doing right now.

Good Morning everyone” it's too bad, their morning lovey dovey time has to stop because Tamaki has enter the meeting room and meeting is gonna be started right now (A/N : Poor Chomi :D)

Everyone stands up and greets back to Tamaki. He starts to lead the meeting this morning. He said so many things include the preparation, he wants the preparation will be done this week. He told to some staffs who have to stand by at the venue for preparation and some staffs who will be at the office, preparing documents and all the event requirement.

The half preparation has done well, thanks to everyone and I hope all will be finished before this Friday, everyone please focus to your each other's task. I will be at the venue to day and make sure all the preparation there is doing well” He said if he will be at the venue today, seems he knows Chorong's schedule today. And well, seems there will be someone who will be jealous. Chorong steals a glance to Bomi who is concentrating with the meeting. The meeting is doing well for one hour, everyone will start to work again after this and for Chorong will get ready to go to the venue to meet the clients, the organizer and also helping check the preparation.

Okay everyone, thank you for your time this morning, you can go back to work and do your best” with that, Tamaki ended the meeting and let everyone goes back to their work. All the staffs go out from the meeting room and as usual Chorong and Tamaki will be the last one who go out from the meeting room. Bomi also goes out from the room and while she's walking, she can hear unexpected words from Tamaki, which she can hear it clearly he said it to Chorong.

 

Bomi's POV

“You really look pretty today Chorong-chan” That's what he said to Chorong unnie. That really piss me off. I know Tamaki has the right to say anything about Chorong unnie or even praise her, that's his right, but Chorong unnie is only mine, if you're keep trying to get close to her, you have to deal with me. I can hear Chorong unnie answers lowly

Thank you..”

Ano, what time will you go to the venue? I think you can go with me, it's better than ride by your own” again and again, he said something that makes me grit my fist, I hope Chorong will refused him

Eum, thank you but I have to stop by some place first, so I'll just ride my own car”

Hfff, I sighing relievedly hearing unnie's answer, I know you won't disappoint me unnie. After hearing that I walk out of meeting room completely. I need coffee to makes me focus on my work. I won't be able to focus working since I know Tamaki will be there with unnie, but I have to focus tho.

 

I walk to the café to get two cups of coffee, for me and unnie, I'll wait at the lobby to give the coffee. I sent her message and tell her if I'm waiting at the lobby.

Bring this unnie. Don't drive too fast” I give her the coffee that I buy for her

Gomawo baby, don't forget to eat the lunch nae,” She also reminds me to eat lunch.

Of course unnie, I won't miss every single food that you made for me hehe, thank you” I want to kiss her but I remember that we're in office and so many people at the lobby. So I just bid goodbye to her.

She walks to the basement and I walk back to office, I'll have many things to do today. I was walking to the staff room when I felt a vibrate from my mobile, I take it form my pocket to see who called me..

Huh, who is it??” I don't know the caller, I hesitant whether I should answer the call or not, I'm afraid if it might be a client.

Yeoboseyyeo??” I tried to answer the call,

Yeoboseyyo Bomi-ya,, it's me Hyojin” Crapp,,, It's Hyojin, why does she call me,

Ah nae Hyojin-ah, what's up?” I ask her, I was hoping she won't call me since I gave her my number, I don't want to get any other trouble, it's enough with Nana and Tamaki. Hfff,

Anniyo, I just want to call you, you haven't saved my number right?” She said,

Oh, nae, I'll save it..” I answer her shortly, I don't want to talk with her too long.

Thank you, and by the way, I think I'll come to Seoul about next week or next two week”

Aigoo, she will come to Seoul? Now I have another big expectation if she won't ask me to meet up.

Aah,,, arraseo so you haven't go back to China yet?” I ask, I hope I'm not too obvious if I don't want to talk to her actually.

Not yet, I'm still having holiday and I'll go back after my bestfriend's wedding”

Ow, okay then, and Hyojin-ah, I guess I should go back to work now..” I excused myself from her

Hm, okay then, talk to you later, say my hi to your girlfriend”

Okay Hyojin-ah, see ya”


 

I hang up the call and sighing, I really didn't expect she will re-appear in my life. I go back to my work room and start to work. I walk to my desk and tap Eunji's shoulder who is focusing on her work,

Omo,, geezz,, you startled me, this kid..” Hahah she's sulking after I startled her.

Yaah, how dare you call me this kid, geezz, respect me, I'm older than you dude...”

Eishh,, you're only 5 days older than me, we're same Yoon, same,, hhahaha”

Geez that kid, she even doesn't want to call me unnie, just because I'm only 5 days older than her.

Hey, how's your relationship with Naeun? How does it feel to have a supermodel girlfriend” I ask her with a whispering tone, so that no one will hear.

Eyy, I never see her as a supermodel, she's only Naeun, Naeun the one I love hahah, it's going well I guess,, she's pretty cute” She answer me, I'm happy since she can move from Chorong unnie to Naeun.

Ah, glad to hear that, have you kiss her or make love hhahaha?” I ask her a naughty question.

Yaa yaaah, this kid...” Aawwww, she knocks my head,

Why you're asking such a question huh, you brat..” Hahaha I really love seeing sulking Eunji. She looks like a Busan Ahjumma :D

Eyy, we're bestfriend,, don't tell me you haven't kiss her after few weeks together.” I ask her while widening my eyes, imagining Eunji afraid to kiss Naeun hahah..

Ishh, mweoya, of course I did kiss her, satisfied huh??” I cannot stop grinning seeing Eunji's action, now we look like a two bad students who are talking during the study time, it's working time and we're gossiping hahah.

Haha, ahh, but I bet you kissed her after few days together because you were afraid to kiss Naeun”

Heoll, this kid, of course no, we kissed right after we became official, I'm not like you Yoon”

Huh? What did she said? Not like me?

Huh?? Not like me? What do you mean Jung? Hey, let me tell you, I'm a good kisser you know ” I told her like a proud mama.

Yeah, you're a good kisser and you even kissed Chorong unnie before you two were official hhahah”

I was startled after hearing Eunji's word, don't tell me she was there when I kissed Chorong unnie at the office after the working time,

Eoh? What do you mean? I didn't get it...” I tried to act innocently

Haha, don't try to act like you didn't know hahah,, come here...” She pulls my chair closer to her and whispering,

I know you and Chorong unnie had kissed before you two official, I saw it with my own eyes hhahah” Geez, that kid, just by saying that, she grabs the papers then she runs away to other department.

Aishh,, that Busan ahjumma, she left me dumbfounded here, I didn't know if she saw me kissing with Chorong unnie. Hhaha,, I'm glad I could have a good friend like Eunji, she's my moodbooster. Some staffs even said that we're a crazy couple.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

So, Hii,, my first update in 2017 hahaha, I hope you like it, it's short and a bit boring maybe, but I really want to udpate, I don't like to make you wait too long :D and, that 93 line, crazy line moment :D

Thanks for all the subscibers, it keeps raising everyday ^^, thanks also to the comments that you gave, that's really my moodbooster,, it makes me alive to kep updating this story. And sorry for the mistakes, language and typos.

I'll go continue for another chapter now, so, see ya later :D

and I love you

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover <3