CHAPTER 76

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi's POV

I send message to Eunji right after I left Style office,

"Eunji-ya, can we meet tonight? Bring Naeun and Hayoung too" I press the sent button

"Alright Bbom-ah, I'll see you tonight"


I drive my car to xxx bar that belongs to my friend, Amber, I reserved a private room so that I can meet my friends easily. I'd like to apologize to them, I'm sure they already know what happen that night since they called me so many times that night.

I take a sit on the VIP room while waiting for the three. I drink few glasses of soju, I feel like to drunk but I know I can't. I still have a severe headache till now, and moreover there won't be no more someone who will take care of me. Aishhh,, why I think about it all of sudden, I may not think about it again, no more, It's not easy to forget everything, but I know time will help me.

 

No more then 10 minutes after I arrived, Eunji and the other come to the room that I informed before. I was startled seeing Hayoung run to me immediately.

"Unnie,,, how have you been?" that giant baby girl hugs me and crying hard, I hug her back and pat her head to calm her down.

"I'm okay Hayoung-ah, don't worry..." I didn't stop her from crying, I let her cry that made me shed my tears too. Then Naeun greets me too and I hug her too.

And lastly I hug Eunji, she keeps silent since coming here, I know she's holding back her tears, I hug her and cry, I don't know, I feel like I want to cry on her shoulder. I hug her for few minutes while I cry.

"What's with your head buddy, you harmed yourself huh? Who teach you that?!" She starts scolding me when she's crying too.

"Yes unnie, what happen to your head?" Hayoung asked me to. I'm glad they always care about me.

"It's nothing, I just pressed the brake too sudden" I told them and seems they don't believe me.

“Don't ever do something bad to yourself Bbom-ah, don't let the situation make you like this, you don't deserve this wound” Eunji said, I can see her angry face. I don't know what happen that night when they found out about Chorong unnie and me.

“It's okay,, nothing serious don't need to worry” I said to them.

“So many thing happen that night, Hayoung even, burst out and got mad to Chorong unnie when Chorong unnie was in hospital, I don't know what made her became so scary that night” Naeun said

“Really Hayoung-ah? You don't need to do that, let it be my problem”

I wanted to ask why was Chorong unnie in hospital, but I'm trying hard not to care about her anymore.

“I just got really mad unnie, she always cheating on you, I even saw it with my own eyes”

“It's okay Hayoung-ah, just forget it, and by the way I just want to apologize to you all” I said to them

“For what unnie?” Naeun asked.

“For everything, you've helped me that much but it was totally ruined, and sorry because I escaped for whole days” I apologized to them, I feel like crying so much. I never cry in front of them, but I really want to let out everything in front of them.

“Don't apologize, it's not your fault,,” Eunji said

“I... broke up with Chorong unnie” I said while tears are falling down from my eyes.

“That's the best decision, you did your best unnie, she never deserved you” Hayoung burst out.

I take a glance at Hayoung who looked so angry meanwhile Naeun just hang her head down, I know Chorong is her best friend.

“And I came to office today to resign from Style...”

“What??? You don't need to do that man...” Eunji said.

“I don't think I can't stand Eunji-ya, it's better for me to stay away from her, so this is what I gotta do”

“But you're the best there....”

“Babe, Bomi unnie is right I think it's better for her, it will only hurt her feeling, all the memories” I'm glad that Naeun is on my side.

“Than what will you do after you resign?” Eunji asked me again.

“To be honest, I don't even know what to do, my mind is still cannot thinking properly. I can't even figure out what to do after I resigned. All I know is I just want to escape, maybe away from Korea. I think I will go overseas, for few months”

“Unnie you don't need to do that, just stay here in Seoul, or at least in Korea, you have us”

“I just want to calm myself Hayoung-ah, I think I will be away and I promise I'll be back after I can settle my heart mind and soul”

Hayoung even cries harder, Naeun hangs her head down and cry too, while Eunji still shows her angry face. She helped me so much and encouraged me so much to propose Chorong unnie But this is what happen

“And where are you planning to go??” Naeun asks.

“I'm thinking about Japan, or Bali, but please don't tell to anyone, I only tell you and my parent, I just want to live peacefully for a while”

“If that's what you think your best decision, but promise me don't ever cut your communication with us, I'll kill you if you ever do that” Eunji said, I chuckled while shedding my tears

“I love you so much girls, I promise you that I'll be back with the same Bomi and nothing will Change. I really thank you for always be here for me, really thanks, I mean it, you'll be the first persons I call when I'm back to Korea later”

I hug the three of them, and again I cry when I hug them. I don't wanna be apart from them but I cannot live in Seoul for this moment.

 

No One's POV

How about Chorong's condition? She's getting worse, she didn't eat properly, she even force herself to work till night. She thinks it's the only way to forget what happen between her and Bomi. She tried to call Bomi but her number could not be reached anymore and she tried to search on Bomi's apartment but she can't even enter it, as Bomi has changes the password. Chorong feels like her world is end, even her friends are mad to her because she hurt Bomi, but she thinks she deserved it for being stupid.

It's been few days since Bomi left Style Magazine, she feels lonely, she really misses the younger, even just to glance at her through the window of her work room, but it will never happen anymore. Bomi has left the office, even has left her alone. Chorong can only cries almost everyday at the office when she's alone. She needs to look fine everytime people ask about Bomi. She feels lonely it's also because Eunji never talked to her since that night.

 

Chorong's POV

I walk back from a coffee shop after got a cup of coffee, yeah, I didn't eat for few days, I only drink coffee and coffee, only coffee can make me better. Then I bump into someone on mynway back to my department

"Chorong sunbaenim.. Annyeong" said someone while bowing and greet me

"Oh annyeong Yein-ah..." I was about to continue walking but she asked me something, truthfully I don't really like her, she likes too interfere too much

"Sunbaenim, is it true that Bomi resign because she broke up with you?" That's the reason I don't like her. I just sighing, I'm not planning to answer anything tho.

"I don't think I have to answer your question, excuse me I have to go back to work" I just give her that answer, I'm sure she's already know without I answered it, maybe she saw when I fight with Bomi at the basement, when Bomi asked me to break up.

I really have no energy to live, I don't like to eat even sleep, I had sleepless nights and eatless days. This is how it feels to a brokenhearted. I felt it a long time ago when I broke up with my boyfriend, when he cheated on me. And now I'm the one who Bomi thinks cheated on her. Hfff

"I miss you Bbom-ah..." I cry and cry again, I don't know how long will I only cry. It really hurts to lose her. I need her in my life, I should've done something since earlier, got my parents approval and tell the whole world that I belong to Yoon Bomi. Now I can only regret for what happened.

 

Bomi's POV

I've told my parent about everything from how about I broke up with Chorong unnie and about my plan to move away from Korea for a while, and thanks God they understand me. They allow me to go for few months till I can calm myself. I decide to go to Japan, I just want to live peacefully there, I want to forget by enjoying that country, I love Japan and I can take so many pictures there. I hope it can heal my pain, the pain that I have to endure sooner or later.

I bid my goodbye to my parents and my three bestfriends. I didn't meet them before I go to Japan, I did it on purpose, I don't want to see them sad.

I arrived Tokyo after two hours flight, I've rented a dorm for about two months. I got a help from my friend who is Japanesse. She helps me to find the dorm. She even offered me to live in her house while she's studying in US, but I refused, I want to live by myself.

Here is my first day in Japan, I'm going to try to live freely, I'm going to forget all the pain, I know it's not going to be easy, but I know I have to do it. I'm going to try to forget Chorong unnie, I'm not gonna care about her anymore.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N

Hii, not a long update right? Sorry, I got so hectic on my office so I can only write till this. But I hope you guys enjoy this story.

Thanks to all who read this story and all the subscribers.

I love you all

 

xoxo

Pabbochomi