CHAPTER 81

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi's POV

"Bomi-ya..."
I was resting on the couch in the afternoon,. I didn't o out nowhere today as I was so lazy. But then Lizzy called me on the phone.

"Nae Liz, whats sup??" I ask her

"Let's go hang out with me, I feel lonely today and I hate that.."

I chuckled after hearing what she said just now, she reminds me of Nana, she almost has the same q with her. I clean up myself then dressing up in a casual way, I wear a long coat since it's still a bit cold outside. I supposed to take a bus but Lizzy insisted to fetch me, so I just wait for her.
"Do aa want me to drive?" I ask her, she nods so I drive her car and take us to a place that she wanted to go. We go to Tokyo Tower, and the good thing is I never leave my camera, so I can take many pictures there. And again it's a good way to release my loneliness.

We walk to the elevator to reach up the peek. I take Lizzy's pictures candidly, well her figure is also perfect, she has a pretty face too, and she's a straightforward girl. Well, she's perfect too, but I don't think she's my type.

"Tired? Wanna catch a drink?" I asked her, she looks tired after walking around the Tokyo Tower.

"Sure, let's get in.."

We get in to the coffee shop near by and ordered two cups of Iced Americano and snack.

"Wow, I don't know it's so tiring, I think I'm getting old, hhaha," I laugh of what she said.

"Haha, you're still pretty even if you're getting old, no need to worry"

"Here's the coffee miss,,," the waitress gives our coffee and then she said,,

"Well you look good together, and your girlfriend is really pretty Miss,,," the waitress telling me while glancing at Lizzy.

"Thank you, but we're not a couple.." Lizzy said

We just laugh as people think us as a couple. We take a sip of our coffee,, if I was with Chorong unnie I would proudly said, yes of course she's my most beautiful girl in the world. Ouchh,, I did it again aishh.

"And by the way, I dreamed about my ex last night, well, thankfully it's not a bad dream, than"

"Mm, I bet you miss her" I said to her.

"Mmm maybe, but I don't think she missed me too haha, the last time I called her, she said she didn't love me anymore and had a new lover"

"Wow, that hurts for you, but do you still love her?" I ask curiously, I wonder about other couple, even if they have already broke up do one of them still love?

"I admit yes, but I tried to make it easy, she didn't love me again, so yeah, just let it be..." Her utterance kinda reflect me, I'm starting to figure out then answer for Eunji's question.

"Eum, can I ask a question?" I ask to Lizzy and she nod as a sign of go on.

"Mm, why did you broke up? And was it you or your ex who asked for a breaking up?" I asked, Lizzy stayed quiet for a while, seems like her memories about het past flashing up.

"She was the one who asked for a breaking up, and we broke up because I caught -or she think I was- cheating" She said, she looked calm, maybe it's because it's been few years ago as she said.

Wow, why I feel that we have almost the same story.

"Ahh, I see, I know how it feels"

"I really couldn't move on from her for the past years, I don't know if I can love another girl, but my ex, the last time I heard about her, she's in love with one of the photographer that she worked with, I still keep in touch with her manager so yea, I lowkey know some news about her, she lives in Korea now"

I nodded confusedly, wondered who is her ex, if she's in Korea I probably know the names.

"You might know her or her name, she's an International model..." Lizzy said.

And now I'm thinking who is her? Lizzy takes her mobile and showing me the picture of her ex, I widened my eyes as I can't believe when I see the picture of her and her ex.

"Na,, Nana???" I ask with widening my eyes when I see the person in the picture is Nana unnie.

"Yeah, told ya, you might know her, she's so famous" Lizzy said, I still can't believe, why is the world so small, I escaped here not expecting to meet the person I know but I met a new person who is an ex of Nana, the girl who loves me.

"Well actually, I don't only know her,, but I know her well, we worked together many times" She looks a bit startled when I said that.

"Wow really? You're so lucky if you can work with her well, she's too perfectionist, not all the photographers could handle her well"

What Lizzy said is right, ow my God she the story that Lizzy told me first is about me? When she said her ex is in love with the photographer. Why would she react if the one she talked about is me.

"Well, I'm thinking about getting back to Korea, when will you get back to Korea?" She asked, I'm not even sure if I ever get back to Korea right now.

"Mm I'm not sure, I want to get back but I'm thinking about moving here too, still not sure"

"Well I love being here too, but I want to get back to my country, there are so many peoples I love there, I started feeling lonely here, but yeah, at least I got you, got a new friend" She said

"Yeah same here, I thinking about them too, my parents, my friends, Cho.... job, I miss my job"

 

Chorong's POV

I couldn't sleep properly for the past day, I always think about so man problems, I feel exhausted, I feel like giving up. I couldn't stand a day without talking to Bomi, but now, it's been more than a month I lost her. I feel like giving up, but I know I should fight more. And my dad hasn't talked to me at all since we fought that day.

I came early to office this morning, I got so much papers to do, I have to handle few photo shoot.

“......What??? canceled?? but why???....”

I shout on my phone from PR Department who informed me that Nana canceled the photo shoot

Aagghhh,, I my hair rudely, what happen with her? Why she canceled the photo shoot all of sudden? I bet it's related to Bomi, aishh that girl, made me crazy. I call Nana's manager.

“Hello, can you explain me why Nana canceled the photo shoot?!” I ask her manager.

“What? Canceled? It can't be, She didn't tell me anything? Ow my God that girl, excuse me Chorong-yang, I'll go find search the information, I'll tell you soon I got the information”

“But the photo shoot will have to start tomorrow morning, ow my gosh...”

I feel so mad, why she did that? Hfff. I call Eunji..

“Eunji-ya can you come here?”

Not more than a minute, Eunji gets into my room in a rush.

“What's wrong unnie? Why you look so stressed?”

“Eunji-ya can you search the file that haven't been published? Nana canceled the photo shoot all of sudden, really made me stressed hfff...!”

“Mwo? Canceled the schedule? But why all of sudden?” Eunji asked then I told her that Nana didn't know if the photo shoot will be with Jisook oppa then I told Eunji I met her few days ago and and I told her that I broke up with Bomi.

“Aigoo, she's crazy, why did she do that, unnie you shouldn't tell her if you broke up with Bomi”

“I have no idea, I feel like giving up Eunji-ya” I throw my body on my seat lifelessly.

“Don't worry unnie, I'll edit the last article right now, I'll submit it today or at least tomorrow”

“Thanks Eunji-ya, sorry for bothering you”

Thanks God, for sending me Eunji who helps me a lot, I kinda stressed with all these things.

*********

No One's POV

The situation is getting complicated, it's all mess, Chorong starts to getting stress with all the problems at her office, her private problems too, she starts to exhausted. Meanwhile Bomi starts to feel stressed because everything that she saw in Japan always reminded her of Chorong, the place that she visited, the pictures that she took, seems like everything reminded her of her ex girlfriend. And she still cannot figure out about her feeling towards Chorong. But to be honest, sometimes she misses the presence of her ex, she missed her when she spot something that reminded her of Chorong. Well, seems she's got to know the answer for Eunji's question.

Bomi was enjoying her relax time in the evening, she has no plan to go out, she feels a bit tired besides, it's still cold outside. She's busy with her mobile checking some pictures that she took, she's amazed by the view of Japan.

Triiinggg.......

She received an email again today, I wonder who send it.

“Nana unnie? Hff why she send me email all of sudden?” then she open the email and this time the email contained with a letter.

 

From : Nana

Yaaa, shorty, how dare you didn't tell me that you resigned huh? You hate me that much? I just found out it yesterday, you're so mean, how come you didn't tell me?! And you escaped, I couldn't find you anywhere and I couldn't reach you, now tell me where are you?”


 

“Geez this girl, she found out that I resigned? I knew it, ,I knew if she will find out sooner or later. And why is she nagging so much on the email, hff, sorry Nana unnie I couldn't tell you if I'm in Japan, I don't even think to reply your email, I'll meet you when I'm back to Korea later, but I don't know when.” Bomi thoughts

 

*********

Unnie,, let's have dinner with me and Eunji...” Naeun suddenly appears on Chorong's work room at 6 pm, Chorong was startled seeing her presence.

Aigo Naeun-ah, you startled me, why didn't you call me?”

Yaah, why I have to call you?! I came here to Eunji, but I want to have dinner with you too, it's been a long time, stop working and let's go out, your face is really pale, I bet you haven't had lunch”

Mmm how did you know, I haven't finished Naeun-ah, I'm still sig.....”

Even before Chorong finished her words, Naeun takes the pen from Chorong's hand.

Aigo this unnie, don't be stubborn, you look pale, come on, Eunji has been waiting outside, just leave your car here, let's go”

With saying that she pulls Chorong walks out from her room and heading to a basement where Eunji is preparing her car.

They take Naeun to a restaurant to eat Chicken feet, Chorong's favorite food. They bring her to xxx restaurant that Chorong used to eat there with Bomi.

Aigoo Naeun-ah, why did you bring me here?:”

"Wae? I want to eat chicken feet here, right baby?" Naeun said with her teasing gaze.

"Hey, stop it Naeun-ah, stop ..."

"Hahah sorry unnie, I really want to eat with you, I miss having dinner together"

They were not laughing too much but the seem quote enjoying their dinner but then they starled when someone come to the table where thay seat.

"Chorong, will you tell me where is Bomi?" She asked sarcasticslly. Chorong takes a glance to the girl who came all of sudden.

"I guess I told you that I didn't know where Bomi is, I even never contacted her. So you asked to the wrong person Nana-sshi" Chorong answer it back also with her sarcastic tone.

"I know you're lying, but since you already break up with Bomi, I guess I can make a move, I don't want to lose her for the 2nd time" Nana said.

Chorong closes her eyes, trying to calm herself not to explode.

"Excuse me Nana-yang, Chorong unnie really didn't know where is Bomi and for your information, she still wants to fight to get her Bomi back" Eunji said that made Naeun a little bit startled with her utterance, it's good that Eunji finally supporting Chorong.

"I don't care, as long as Bomi is no longer yours, I'm gonna make her mine, I've ever lost her once to you,,, but this time I wont" Nana said again then leave the place.

Chorong keeps closing her tearing eyes after Nana walked away, while Eunji still showing annoyed glare to Nana's figure who walks leaving the place.

"Don't hear her unnie, I don't know that she's obsessed to much with Bomi." Naeun said.

 

Chorong's POV

Why I'm getting stress, I feel like there's no way to get Bomi back, I know Nana's gonna make a move as soon as she know this and what if Bomi will come to Nana? I feel like giving up..

I sit down on on the side of my bed, kneeling down as I feel really lonely, sad, emotion, regrets, all mixed feeling come as one. And again, I can only cry, regretting for what I've done in the past, I knew I made her upset so many times, I'm a bad girl, maybe I don't deserve you

But I really miss you Bbom-ah,,,” I said under my sob, I hold my mobile, I was about to try calling Bomi, I dialed her number even though I know the number isn't active anymore.

Where are you? I wanna go to you even if you hate me... I want to meet you to apologize to you... I want you to comeback to my life, I'll do anything for you comeback into my life...”


 

Bomi's POV

Bbom-ah,,, come out, I'm in front of your apartment, let's meet for a while...” I was sleeping when I heard Chorong unnie calling me on the phone, and said she's outside of my apartment.

I hurriedly get up from my bed and walk out to see if Chorong unnie is really outside my apartment

Cho,,, Chorong unnie,,, is, is that really you??” I my eyes as I don't believe what I see.

Nae Bbom-ah, I miss you,,, I really miss you, don't you miss me?”

She's wearing a white dress (A/N : see Chorong's airport pic when she came back from Thailand last time) she looks really beautiful, really looks like an Angel, with her long brown hair. I do really miss her perfect figure, well her eyes look so weak yet soft.

U, unnie, how, how did you know I'm here??” I ask her curiously as I never told her where I am now.

“Love Bbom-ah,, by my love and feeling, I'm still loving you so much, that's why I can find you easily” She said with her sweetest smile that I've been longing for.

She walks closer to me while I'm still freezing because I didn't expect she would come here.

I miss you baby, please come back to me? I still love you I really miss you...” She said while moving her face closer to me our lips only an inch apart, I think she's ready to eat my lips. I didn't move as her face is getting closer to mine. I don't know what to do, I can't move any parts of my body. I just let her lips closer to mine and kiss my lips. I want to reject it but my body can't cooperate, it just let her lips kiss mine. I admit that I miss that soft lips.

U,, unnie, stop,, we're not together anymore...”

But I miss you so bad...” She whisper in my ear, I know I miss her too, I start to close my eyes and kiss her back, I give her soft sweet kiss on her lips.

I was closing my eyes and concentrate with our kissing, we're kissing in the terrace of my apartment. But then she stop the kissing, I stared at her beautiful face that look so pale, she keeps smiling softly yet full of pain. I can't read her expression, it looks blank and unreadable, she stops the kissing and say

Bbom-ah, I come here just want to tell you that I love you, I love you so much, I know you may hate me, but I love you so much and I'm not going to disturb you again, please be happy and live well, please remember that I love you so much...” She said weakly, she's smiling but her eyes are tearing. She let go off my hand and start moving back away, moving away from me,

U,,unnie,, wait...” I called her but she keeps moving back, I tried to hold her hand but I can't

Unnie wait,, I,,, I still love you to,, don't go,, I will come back to you, I love you...” I keep calling her and my eyes getting teary. I keep calling her name but her figure keeps moving away and even fading in between the dark of the night sky.

Unnie... Unnie wait....!!!!”

I was shocked when I realized I was talking in my sleep. I get up as soon as I wake up from my dream

Hffff, why am I dreaming like this again, hfff...” I get up and walk to kitchen to get a cold drink.

Hfffm what happen to me, why I keep dreaming about her with almost the same scene, does that mean Chorong unnie has given up and will really go away from me? I still can't forgive her but I admit that I miss her too and I miss her presence in my life.

Hfff, should I go back to Korea? It's been almost two months I'm here in Japan. I guess I start to find the answer for Eunji's question.

Should I just go back?”

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

I'm back with the confused Bomi and stressed Rrong. What should I do with these two? Lol

I hope you enjoy this chapter ^^. Thank you for always loving this story ^^

I guess it's almost near the end,, ooops???!!

See ya next time.

I love you always and Happy 6th Anniversary for Apink and Panda ^^

 

xoxo

Pabbochomi