CHAPTER 34

BEAUTIFUL

7 pm at the xxx restaurant

Bomi and Chorong have arrived at the restaurant that Nana told her, Bomi picked up her girlfriend and they go together, she parked her car near the restaurant. Nana told them to meet at the VIP room at the xxx restaurant. They still sitting down inside the car,

“Baby, are you sure if I have to go too? I don't think I'm needed there, I think it's you who need to fix the problem with Nana..” Chorong said, she's hesitant whether she should go too or not, since it's Bomi who has the problem with her previous closest friend.

“Yes you have unnie, you are needed there, as you heard that Nana wanted to talk with us, I know maybe she feels bad for me and you because she still couldn't accept our relationship, and I'm hoping this time she will tell us that she has already accepted our relationship and she can move on from me” Bomi said while squeezing Chorong's palm she doesn't want to make Chorong feels that she isn't needed in this case.

Chorong just nodded slowly and smile, she doesn't know how to be in between the ex two close friend who fought before and they're here to make up each other.

They walk together hand in hand to the VIP room, Bomi goes to the receptionist and asking the room that booked by Nana. The receptionist told her to go straight inside and the room number 6. The VIP room is designed like a train compartment, it designed well and luxurious. They walk hand in hand while searching for room number 6. While they're focusing searching the room, they suddenly meet a person who just out from VIP room number 2. Both, Chorong and Bomi almost bump with this person and they look startled when seeing this person. That person gazing to ChoMi's hand, they immediately parting their hand as fast as possible so that the person could not see if they were walking together hand in hand.

“Oh, hii,,, Chorong-chan, Bomi-sshi..” He greets them with a bit suspicious stare.

Damn,, why we almost caught by him,, and why I have to meet you in this place, Tamaki...” Said Chorong inside her mind. She look startled and thinking hard whether Tamaki seeing her walking hand in hand with Bomi?

“H,,,hi,, Ttamaki-kun,, “ Chorong said with a stuttering tone, meanwhile Bomi just stay quiet and doesn't know what to do, so just greet him and bow to him.

“Mm, It's good to meet you here, are you both having dinner here??” Tamaki ask, with a suspicious looks, that's what on Chorong's thought. She's afraid if Tamaki might caught them. He's staring at Chorong with a lovingly gaze, that made Bomi looks piss of, she doesn't like the way Tamaki looking at her girlfriend.

“Yes Sir, we get a dinner invitation from Nana, that's why we both are here now” Bomi bravely explain to Tamaki about their presence here. Chorong steal a glance to her girlfriend with a relieve looks and proud, she wants to chuckles seeing Bomi being jealous.

“Ohh, I see, it's so coincidental meeting you here, okay then, enjoy your dinner” Tamaki said.

They bow to Tamaki and walk straight to room number 4 without holding hand each other.

“Hfff, we almost dead baby,,” Said Chorong with her panic tone, Bomi noticed if her girlfriend still doesn't want other people include Tamaki found out about their relationship.

“Calm down unnie, we're not dead, we're safe” Bomi said comforting her girlfriend, she's a bit upset actually, but she still have to follow Chorong's wish.

“And I see someone is jealous here kkekee..” Chorong girlfriend.

“I don't like the way he staring at you unnie, it's like he wants to steal you from me”

Chorong giggles seeing Bomi being jealous but cute at the same time.


 

They knock the door on room number 6 where Nana has been waiting there.

“Hii, Chorong-sshi, Bomi-ya, please sit down” Nana greet them awkwardly.

They greet each other and then Nana told them to choose the menu and Nana order it for three of them. She told the waitress to give the meals when she told her. The situation is a bit awkward and there's no one starting to talk. They all seems quiet, they must be awkward each other.

“Eumm,, thank you for coming...” Nana said and smile to them.

“Thank you for inviting us too unnie...” Bomi replied Nana's greeting. They're back to silent, another awkward situations and no one's talking.

“Eum..I'm glad you come, I was afraid if you might didn't come. I hope you don't have any negative thought about this, I seriously,, want to apologize to both of you.......” Nana said with a low tone, she's back to silent and seems have a lot of things to talk with the couple.

“....... I know I've been too selfish, I,,, really am sorry for being too selfish and childish and behaving bad to both of you. I... am sorry for being bad to you...” Nana spills out what's on her mind right now, it can be seen if she's holding back her tears now so that she won't burst out right now.

Chorong just staring at Nana and nodding softly, she doesn't know what to say as she know that Nana never hurt her directly, she knows it's Bomi who has the right to say something to Nana, since it's about her friendship with Nana.

“I know you might think I'm weird and it's hard for you to forgive me, especially you Bomi,, I'm sorry that I have been the worst friend of you. You've been too good to me but I,,, I treated you so bad and even hurt you...” Nana still trying hard to hold her tears, so that it won't falls down.

Bomi was about to say something but seems so hard to move, she just takes a deep breath.

“You never hurt me unnie, you just couldn't accept the fact...” Bomi said with a low tone, she tries to not to burst, as she doesn't want to fight with Nana.

“Yea you're right, that's why I told you, I was too selfish for not letting you be with someone you love. I just couldn't accept the fact that you love someone else, not me, I'm sorry for not understanding your feeling toward each others....” Nana stop her words and sighing, she's still trying not to cry. She really feels bad for treating Bomi badly.

“I should be grateful because you still want to be my friend right after you had a girlfriend and I was just a stupid person for keep angry and shouting at you and forcing you to keep close to me,, I ....”

“................” Bomi and Chorong stay still until Nana finish say her words, But no other words come from Nana's mouth, her eyes are redden now and tears are begin falling down slowly to her cheek.

“I,,, I'm sorry to you and Chorong, and maybe especially to Chorong,,, sorry for being so mean, sorry for keep disturbing your love life, sorry for keep disturbing your girlfriend....”

Chorong can't stand seeing Nana cries, she knows if Nana is a good girl, she never hurt her neither hurt Bomi. Chorong guessing Nana is the one who got hurt, she lost someone she lost.

“Don't blame yourself Nana-sshi, you never disturb me at all and even hurt me, and it's not totally your fault...” Chorong speak with a low voice and tries to console Nana,, meanwhile Bomi just stay quiet and staring at her girlfriend who isn't angry to Nana.

“But I treated Bomi bad, really bad, I really am sorry Bomi-ya, I didn't know how could I turn like this, I'm too down, because of my bad behavior to you, I have to lose you now,, I have to lose my best friend, my close friend, you must be hurt by my bad treatment toward you...” Nana starts sobbing, she cannot hold her own tears.

“You never lose me unnie, never, I'm still here, it's just you who ran away from me, I never went away, and you never hurt me, you just needed time to accept the reality, I've explained everything to you ” Bomi holds Nana's palm and squeeze them softly.

“You deserve someone who really love you, it's not that I don't love you, I love you, always love you,, you're my bestfriend, my sister, I really love to have a sister like you.” Bomi said those words while hoping if Chorong won't get mad or jealous when she said that she loves Nana. And the good thing is Chorong doesn't feel jealous at all, she's even proud of her younger girlfriend for being such a wise and a kind hearted person in front of a girl who loved her.

“We've been close friend for a long time and it's such a pity if we have to end our friendship like this, I never want this unnie, I really want us to still stay as close friend even each of us got couple already”

Both Nana and Chorong just stay quiet, no one say something, Nana's eyes have been really teary, tears down to her pretty face. Chorong suddenly get up and wipe Nana's tears with her thumb, she really doesn't like seeing a good girl like her crying. Nana and Bomi are startled seeing Chorong's action. Bomi here feels relieve and thank to God, her girlfriend who is always jealous if it's about Nana can be that good to her. She smiles by looking at Chorong's soft act.

“Don't cry Nana-sshi, you're a good girl, I know you'll get the best for yourself, whoever it is. I, myself never been angry to you or never hate you, so I don't have right to forgive you...” Chorong said that with a soft smile

“Chorong unnie's right, we never mad at you and you didn't do anything wrong, we shouldn't have forgiven you, we're fine, please don't cry anymore.” Bomi squeeze Nana's hand again, that made Nana cry even harder.

For this time, they're fine right now, Bomi and Chorong hope there won't be no more trouble between them, they really hope Nana will find a good girlfriend. They're sure Nana will get it someday.

 

A/N :

Hiiii,, I'm back, short chapter right? yeaa,, sorry for giving you short chapter, I'm deadly busy this week, so if I have to continue this chapter to be longer, then it will take more time to upload it. I don't like to make you wait too long :D Cos I love you too much hahaa

I hope you like this Chapter, any suggestion from you guys for the next scene? a fight? or a fluffy one, or a.... ?? hahaha

Always thank you for the subscribers, and readers and those who comments.

I love you and see you

xoxo

Chomi Lover