CHAPTER 84

BEAUTIFUL

No One's POV

Chorong is getting busy these days, she didn't even have time to think about her private life, it's been few days and she hasn't meet Bomi again even though they're in the same city now. Chorong starts getting busy with all the meetings and so many projects and advertisement. She really want to make her time to meet Bomi actually, even though the younger seems doesn't want to meet her yet.

Meanwhile Bomi still got nothing to do for her daily life. She has no plan to apply job yet, she still wants to enjoy her free time until all her problems fixed. She prepares herself and take her camera, she walks down to the basement and take her car. She wants to go out, there's a photography exhibition today and she plans to go there to collect some photos. She wants to Enjoy her time. She drives her car to Co-ex Exhibition Center. She buys ticket to enters the hall and enjoying the exhibition as she really loves photography. She enjoys her time at the exhibition for almost 4 hours. After 4 hours enjoying the exhibition then she walks out and takes her car. She continues going to a café as she wants to fulfill her hungry stomach. She goes to xxx café and order some foods for herself.

Bomi finished her meals and pay the bill. She walks out from the café and was about to go to her car but then she passes by someone.

Bomi-ya? Shorty? Yaahh where have you been? Why are you gone for a long time? Tell me, explain me why did you do that?!”

Huh?? N,, Nana unnie...” Bomi looks so shocked when she saw Nana in front of her then nagging so much, she almost can't say anything.

Nana drags Bomi's hand out of the café and bring her to a corner of an empty room and pins her on the wall that made Bomi looked a frightened.

Tell me where have you been? And why you escaped? You didn't tell me that you resigned and broke up with Chorong, did you hate me this much? And you didn't even reply my email, what's wrong with you? Am I not in your life anymore? Tell me Yoon Bomi...!!!” Nana burst out as soon as she saw Bomi at the cafe.

Unnie calm down please, we're in public, people are staring at us” Bomi said

I don't care, you need to explain to me first”

I will, but first, let me go, then let's go to my car and we can talk calmly”

Bomi then brings Nana to her car, she locks the door and stay quiet, didn't say nothing only facing to the front and playing her finger on steering wheel.

Why don't you say something? Now explain me!!!” Well Bomi thinks Nana is kinda scary, she confused if she still has to tell everything to Nana or not.

Okay, first, sorry if I didn't tell you anything, I was really brokenhearted after broke up with Chorong unnie at that time, I couldn't think properly so I decided to escape for a while, I was not in Korea, I just got back here few days ago. I went somewhere to calm myself and I cut all the communication with people even with Chorong unnie, so you're not the only one who knew nothing”

Nana rolls her eyes as a sign she's not satisfied with Bomi's answer, she gives a sharp gaze to the younger, that made Bomi feel a little bit uncomfortable

Why did you break up with Chorong? I thought you're going to be forever” Nana asked, Bomi takes a glance to Nana, she doesn't want to answer it actually.

It's a private problem, I don't want to talk about it” Bomi said, well it sounded cold to Nana's ears.

Wow you act cold to me now, you changed a lot”

It's not like this, sorry if I sounded cold and sorry if I ignored your email, I really just needed time to calm myself” Nana nods.

Well, why are you coming back here then?” Nana asked something that Bomi doesn't want to answer. She thinks it's her privacy.

"I miss my Family, mom dad, my friends"

"And I bet you don't miss me..."

"Why are you being too sensitive right now?" Bomi asked, as Nana is now too sensitive about everything even with a small thing

"Cos it's true, well never mind, and can I ask you something?" Nana asked. Bomi nods, she has already felt that Nana will ask about her relationship with Chorong.

"Does Chorong know if you're back? And Are you planning to back to Chorong?" Nana asked with her sharp glare, while Bomi didn't answer anything yet.

"Yea, I met Chorong unnie accidentally few days ago, but I don't want to talk about it unnie, sorry”

Nana throws her gaze through window, she looks sad.

"Well, I've been missing you and I've been looking for you all this time. I wish I could get a chance from you, can you give me one??" She said while looking at Bomi's eyes weakly.

Bomi closes her eyes as she didn't know what to say, she has confessed to herself that she still loves Chorong, but she doesn't want to hurt Nana for the second time by saying that thing.

"Unnie, I actually didn't want to talk about it yet, but since you asked, I'm gonna answer you, I have no any plan right now, but I still figure out about my feeling to Chorong unnie, I know I've been hurt when I broke up with her, but I admit that I still have a feeling for her and I also don't want to hurt you for the second time, so please,, can you not asking a chance from me?"

Bomi said it slowly as she's afraid Nana will get hurt and will explode like the last time.

"I just,, I just don't want to hurt you, I don't deserve you, I still love you, I still love you as my best friend, but please, don't ask me for a chance, as I know you'll get hurt if I don't give you one..."

"Wow, it's only the first day meeting you after a long time and I got another broken hearted" Nana said sadly.

"I really am sorry unnie if I have to do this, it's because I don't want to hurt you again, it hurt me too seeing you hurt like that time"

"But you broke up with Chorong, at least give me a chance to try with you" Nana said, and her eyes are getting teary all of sudden.

Bomi can't even say anything, she's always getting confused whenever it's about Nana, but this time she's not sure about the condition, she's not even sure about how Chorong feels, though Naeun always say that Chorong still loves her.

"I don't know unnie, please don't force me to think, I can't even think properly right now."


 

In Style office..

The Style office looked really hectic today, as therr will be a photo shoot with Nana today, she finally signed a contract for a photo shoot without Bomi. She comes earlier to the studio as she's expecting to meet Chorong today.

"Good Morning Nana-sshi, you come so early?.." Lee Jisook, the photographer who will take Nana's pictures greets her.

"Nae, good Morning Oppa" Nana freets her back, she's like thinking of something,

"Eum, may I know if Chorong has come or not?" She ask.

"Oh nae, she's in her room, she'll come when the photo shoot started later"

"Ahh, okay, I just want to meet her, see you Oppa" Nana nods and she walks to Chorong's room. She knocks on Chorong's door.

"Nae, come in" Chorong answered and let the guest come in, she lift her face and looked startled when she saw Nana stands in front of the door. She takes a look her watch and see the time, it's still too early for Nana comes to the photo shoot. She puts down her pen and greets her.

"Oh Nana-sshi, what made you come so early?" Asked Chorong while seeing her watch. Nana walks to Chorong's desk and sit down.

"I just want to talk to you, for a while, am I disturbing you?" Nana asked, she takes a glance to Chorong as she knows Chorong looked annoyed by her presence.

"What do you want to talk about?" Chorong knows if Nana wanted to talk about Bomi, Chorong thinks that Nana has found out if Bomi is back to Korea.

"You know if Bomi's back right? Are you planning on something?" Nana asked if she's investigating a criminal. Chorong looks back at her with a sharp gaze.

"What do you mean Nana?"

"Well, like I've told you before, you already break up with Bomi and I think I'm gonna use my chance to get her, I loved her even before you,, but poor me I had to lost from you, but I guess I don't want to lose this time"

Chorong closed her eyes, it's so obvious that she's trying to calm herself.

"Excuse me Nana-sshi, if you want to talk about that thing, I think it's not the right time, it's time to work, you have photo shoot schedule and I have lots of papers to be signed"

"Well, what I want to tell you is, I will still make my move to get Bomi back to me. I met Bomi yesterday and I've talked about this with her"

Nana smirked and showed her annoying face, well at least for Chorong it looked really annoying.

"And if you're done, you can prepare yourself for the photo shoot, I'll be there to check the photo shoot" Chorong said, while telling Nana to get out of her room politely.


 

Chorong's POV

Aishhh why is that girl is so annoying. And what did she mean when she said she has met Bomi and talked about relationship things?? Hff is it a sign that I can't get Bomi back to my life? But I've made up my mind that I won't give up this time. Should I go meet Bomi?

I call Naeun and tell everything that happen just now.

"Heoll, that girl, why did she turn into an evil? Unnie you better not believe what she said to you, she just tried to make you stop moving, remember you wanted to fight for your relationship with Bomi unnie"

"But,, Naeun-ah, what if it's true that Bomi willing to give her a chance and start relationship with her?" I said to Naeun worryingly, I really worried if that will really happen.

"Unnie, now you better call Bomi unnie, ask her to talk I'm sure she will go"

Hfff Naeun keeps telling me to meet Bomi, I'm still afraid she still doesn't want to meet me.

I reassure myself to call Bomi and ask her to meet. I take my mobile and try to call Bomi via Kakao voice talk since I don't her her phone number, Only with that account I still can keep in touch with Bomi.

Kakao voice call convo :

Cr : Bbo,, Bbomi-ya

Bm : N,,nae unnie

Cr : Bb,,bom-ah, ssorry for disturbing you, I,, I'd like to ask if we can,,, mmet?

Bomi sounded quoet for a while, I'll accpet if she reject my request, that meant I really have no chance.

Bm : When is it?

I almost jump and scream when Bomi ask the time, I hope she will say yes. Ow my God why does it feel like the first time I date Bomi???!

Cr : eoh, anytime you're free,

I'm trying to find the good time for us, I want to talk with her as soon as possible but I don't think I can make it today hff, Pabbo Rrong, why did you have to call her now, , I slap my forehead for my clumsiness.

Bm : I'm free anytime

Cr : What about tomorrow morning? Just let me know where do you want to meet

Bm : Nae, just decide the place

Cr : O,,oh nae Bbab,,, Bbom-ah, I'll inform you later, g,,gomawo Bbom-ah

Bm : Nae...

I hang up the phone with almost screaming, I don't know why Am I so happy as I can slowly talk with Bomi, I'm glad that I can slowly approaching her. I hope God will help my way.

I feel like getting so much energy today, I'm going to do all my job perfectly today, even Eunji keeps teasing me after seeing me jumping crazily when she entered my work room.


 

No One's POV

Meanwhile Nana still didn't give up after Bomi rejected her politely. She called Bomi after the photo shoot ended, she asked Bomi to have dinner with her.

"Come on shorty, just accompany m, I miss hanging out with you"

She finally made Bomi said yes.

As Bomi herself has planned to manage a meeting between Nana and Lizzy, she wanted to help Lizzy too, but the later is still going back to her hometown, Busan.

Bomi drives her car to a place that Nana informed her. She walks lazily to the cafee, they're having dinner in an outdoor cafe

"Hi babe,,," Nana greets her and pecks her cheek all of sudden, that made Bomi startled of her act.

"Hi unnie..." Bomi greets her back.

They both enjoying their dinner, to be exact it's Nana who enjoyed the dinner, meanwhile Bomi didn't seem really enjoy.

"Why are you so quiet? what's wrong? You don't seem like enjoying your dinner with me?" Nana asked.

"Hmm no unnie, nothing's wrong"

"You're thinking about Chorong right?" Bomi hates when Nana always brings up Chorong.

"Unnie please stop bringing up about Chorong unnie, I don't want to talk about it"

"Mmm, fine,,,"


 

Meanwhile from the other side, Chorong is walking out from a restaurant bringing a bag of food. She's too tired today so she just stopping by a restaurant and order some food. She's walking to her car but then she accidentally spots two figures on the table on another cafe, they look like enjoying their hanging out time.

"Huh? Bomi and Nana?" Chorong frowned her eyes to make sure what she saw is right.

"Wow, it's really them, they're enjoying dinner together, is that a sign of them getting close each other? Hff, do I really lose my chance?" Chorong thinks sadly as she thinks her chance to get back with Bomi is getting smaller if Nana makes her move.

*********

It's Saturday Morning that means an off day for Chorong, she woke up early today as usual. She has appointment to meet Bomi. She was really excited yesterday, but she feels a little bit upset after she saw Bomi with Nana last night. But she has to meet Bomi anyway, she still wants to clear everything about what happen that night.

Chorong dress up herself into a pretty comfort outfit and puts a simple make up. She has breakfast first with a cup of coffee and pancake.

Hfff, why am so nervous today?” she murmuring to herself.

She was doubt last night if she should really meet Bomi and re explain anything, re explain about the misunderstanding. But again,she reassure herself to meet Bomi. She puts in her mind that she needs to talks with Bomi and whatever the result she will accept and she just want to say what's on her mind and say to the younger that she still loves her.

Chorong sends a text to Bomi to inform their meeting place. Chorong brings Bomi to Sparkle cafee, it's a place when Bomi asked her to be her girlfriend last year.

Chorong gets herself ready and checking herself in the mirror, make sure that she looks good. Then she takes her car at her basement and drive the car to the destination.

She walks entering the cafe and takes a seat on the table that she has reserved before. She nervously waiting for Bomi, she wonders why her heart doesn't stop beating rapidly?

Hfff, why am I so nervous?”

She send message to Naeun to calm herself and Naeun cheers her up and sending message saying a good luck to her.

Hff, I'll just tell the things that happen that made us misunderstood and I'll accept any result that you give me later”

Chorong was enjoying her drink then there comes a figure with her light brown hair and wearing glasses. It's Bomi, she re dyed her hair with a new color so that she looks brighter than before. She's wearing a big long sleeve tshirt and a ripped jeans. Well Chorong thinks she looks cool with that outfit. Chorong look mesmerized seeing her ex girlfriend like that.

Annyeong unnie...” Bomi greets her first, Chorong stands up and greets her back nervously.

A,, annyeong Bbomi-ah, sit down please”

They both look awkward since they haven't communicated for few months. Chorong told Bomi to make her order.

Mm, how are you Bbom-ah?” She ask Bomi. Chorong looks so nervous meanwhile Bomi looks calm.

Fine unnie, you?” Bomi asked her back.

I'm fine too, it's been a long time, you look better with your new hair style” Chorong said while smiling shyly.

You look prettier too” Bomi praise her back, which made Chorong blushing.

Where have you been Bbom-ah? I kept looking for you but I couldn't find you”

I was in Japan” Bomi said, well she still act a little bit cold to Chorong as they both looked awkward.

Ow, arrasseo,...” Chorong nods and she is thinking of something to talk, she really wanted to start explain what happen long time ago.

... and by the way, will you give me a chance,,, to apologize,,,and to explain what actually happen... that night?” Chorong asked with a stuttering tone. She can feels that Bomi didn't give a good respond for her question just now.

Bomi sigh and take a deep breath, she closes her eyes as she recall the thing that happen few months ago that made her heart breaking into pieces.

..................” Bomi still didn't say anything, which makes Chorong anxious,

I understand if you don't want to... but I really hope you will give me that chance and forgive me, I can't live peacefully because of what I've done” Chorong's eyes are getting redden.

No need to explain again, everything was clear as I saw it with my own eyes”

Well Bomi expected Chorong will apologize to her without bringing up what happen that night.

I know it, that's why I apologized to you, I know I've been so stupid for hurting you a lot, and I don't mean to remind you everything, but,,, I, I wanted to let you know that, I did many things that I couldn't do when I was with you, I,, I told my parent about my relationship with you and as I predicted before, they against me, my dad even kicked me out of the house, yeah, I was so stupid for doing this late...”

................” they both didn't say anything, Chorong just taking a glance to Bomi with her sad teary eyes. Bomi can see the truly regret and the sorrow in Chorong's eyes. She really wanted to forgive her but she doubt it too, she's still afraid about the same thing will happen again.

Bbom-ah,,,” Chorong called, she takes a deep breath and close her eyes, she's like wanted to say something but her it feels so heavy just to say it.

Can you please forgive me? I'll do anything so that you can forgive me, I swear to you I told my parent about our relationship, I choose you over them even though we broke up, I... I need your forgiveness I need a chance for you and I..... I still love you,, I still love you so much...”

Bomi widened her eyes, she knew Chorong still love her but she didn't expect Chorong will be brave to said that first, she thought Chorong will just asked for her forgiveness.

Chorong finally cries, that's what Bomi hates, seeing Chorong cries.

I swear I still love you, can you please forgive me and give me a chance to get back together again with you? I want to live with you forever, I just want to be with you, please...”

Bomi holds herself not to cries even if she has cried inside her heart, it's hurt seeing Chorong like this and begging for her forgiveness but she's still confused about the relationship in the future,.

Chorong still crying, it's good she booked a VIP table, in a private room so no one will hear them.

Please,, answer me...”.

Honestly, I'm still afraid unnie...”

Afraid of what? Tell me everything, so I will know what's on your mind, I can promise you to do anything so that you can forgive me”

It's not like that....” Bomi seems having a hard time to tell everything that she feels inside.

Then what?? tell me, is it because of Nana? Or maybe you had another girl then you can't come back to me? Tell me honestly? I just want to make it clear”

Why did you bring Nana all of sudden?!”

I saw you hanging out with Nana last night, I envy her, you can go out with her easily, but you can't even talk to me since we met, I'm afraid she will get a chance to get you, while I'll never get it, I'm afraid I will lose to her this time...”

I just went out for dinner, nothing else and you don't need to say those things, and more, those are still my privacy...” Bomi said the things that made Chorong shedding more tears, she didn't expect Bomi will said those kind of thing, it's a little bit hurt for her.

Oh, sorry if I interfere your privacy too much, I just make sure, I just want to make everything is clear, I just wonder if you still want to forgive me”

........................”

Bbom-ah, tell me,,,, do you still love me??”

Chorong asked a thing that made Bomi also widened her eyes, she look startled with Chorong's sudden question, the same question that Eunji asked her few times ago and she can never answer that question.

Tell me honestly,.....”

I don't want to talk about it,, “ Bomi said

I just want to know your feeling...”

I said I don't want to talk about it yet,, I better leave now ” Bomi gets up and walk away from the table

Bbom-ah wait....!!” Chorong called her name but Bomi didn't even listen, she thinks about doing something to stop her.

Bomi gets up from her seat then walks to the door about to leaving Chorong, Chorong looked so annoyed with her ex action, she didn't expect to Bomi will leave like that and she wonder why Bomi got mad all of sudden. Chorong gets up too from her seat then runs to Bomi, then she drags Bomi's hand walk out from the café, and bring her out forcedly.

U,, unnie what are you doing??”

Chorong didn't say anything, she keeps dragging Bomi out of the café and bring to her car.

Unnie, let me go,, what are you doing?”

Chorong drags Bomi and forced the younger to enter Chorong's car then she close the door and she also enters her car, she locks her car and start to engine her car, she pressed the gas pedal immediately..

Unnie What are you doing? Where are you taking me? Stop it...!!!” Bomi said it out loud as she's shocked with Chorong's sudden action. But Chorong didn't listen to her, she keeps driving somewhere which only Chorong knows.

Unnie I said STOP...!” She snapped Chorong out loud.

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEED TO STOP, Stay quiet and just follow me...!!!”

Chorong snapped her back which made Bomi looked shocked...

Bomi cannot stop thinking where would Chorong take her?

Why is she mad all of sudden? She's the one who made me mad but now she's the one who got mad? Hffff...” Bomi thought

Where are we going??!!!”

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Wow Wow,, Scary Rrong is coming Hhahaha.....

I didn't realize that It's more than 4000 words and I still don't know how many chapters more for this story? hhaha..

I hope you enjoy this chapter, and sorry for all the mistakes and typos.

I'll try hard to make the next chapter more interesting.

Thank you for always stay with this story... I love you.

See you

xoxo

Pabbochomi