CHAPTER 44

BEAUTIFUL

"Oh,, Hyojin-ah..."

It’s Hyojin, Park Hyojin, I didn’t expect to meet her right here, right now, all I know that she went to China to study. She’s getting prettier right now.

“How are you Bbom,,,” She said with a beautiful smile, I smile back at her and answer

“I’m fine as you see, you?” I answered it with a smile on my face, I bet Chorong unnie is confused about the girl in front of us now, she hasn’t known yet who she is.

“I’m pretty good, it’s been 6 years we haven’t met” She said, bringing my memory back to 7 years ago.

Hyojin was my first crush, we were close each other, like a lover, but we declared our relationship, it was just a teenager love to be exact.

“Eum, Chorong unnie, this is Hyojin,, my,,,, high school friend” I said with a bit stuttering tone, I’m expecting Chorong unnie won’t be jealous, but I’ll tell her everything later at home.

Chorong unnie then bow and shakes her hand to Hyojin.

“Hi, I’m Park Chorong, nice to meet you” Chorong unnie smiles and introduces herself.

“Hi, we have the same surname, I’m Park Hyojin, Bomi’s,,,,, high school friend, nice to meet you too” She also smile back to Unnie, I can see they’re smiling each other awkwardly.

“Is she your......” Hyojin was about to ask who is Chorong unnie, I knew she would ask that, I immediately answered before she finished,

“She’s my girlfriend...” I told her calmly with a proud smile.

“Aah,, I see, you always have the best taste Bbom..” Hyojin said which I know what she mean, we suddenly silent due to awkward situations.

“...and wow,, it’s been a long time we never meet, how’s work?” Hyojin asks me again, I steal a glance to unnie which I can see she’s a bit uncomfortable being in between though she doesn’t know yet who is Hyojin, but I bet she has guessed in her mind,

“Hmm, pretty nice, still in love with photography, seems you’re doing well in China” I really want this conversation end soon and bring unnie to some other place. I don’t want to see her in this state.

“Well, it seems so, but horrible sometimes, but it’s okay...”

I nodded with her short explanation, seems Hyojin still want to talk to me more, but I know I have to excuse ourself from her, instead of Chorong unnie will be more jealous.

“Well, we’ll be going back home Hyoji-ah, see you some other time...” I bid goodbye to her

“Okay, see you too, but, wait, can I have your number? My phone was gone so I changed my phone and lost all the contacts.”

Wow, I don’t know if I should give her my number in front of my girlfriend? But I will be rude if I don’t give her, we’re still stay as a friend then. I hesitantly give her my number and excused ourself.


 

We’re on our way home after enjoying a little bit fresh air near my high school, Unnie didn’t talk too much, maybe she was waiting for me to tell her who is Hyojin.

“Hyojin is my first crush, we were close each other, people would say if we are lover, but actually we never declared any relationship, we just look like a couple...” I told her while walking hand in hand, she just nods slowly without looking at me, she might be jealous, but nothing to be jealous actually,

Then my memories fly back to 7 years ago when I was in high school and had a crush, she was Hyojin. We were in different class, she was the queen on my school. We both were the leader of our dance team, we both were rival back then. We were close each other, some people would think that we were lover, but we never said that we are lover, but I admitted that I loved her, but it's just a teenager love, But we were close only for few months, Hyojin lied to me, she said she loved me too and I was about to confessed to her, but surprisingly, she had a boyfriend, that’s why I decided to give up my love for her. She said she still wanted to close to me and apologized many times for having a boyfriend. But I was too naive back then, my ego was too strong, I never changed my decision, that’s why I hate lie and liar until now. Honesty is everything to me. And moreover, I have to go to Seoul to continue my study and she also went to China, to study. My past relationship with Hyojin really resembled my relationship with Nana, we were also close but we're not a couple, the difference is just, I don't love Nana as a lover.

“And we never communicate after that, I also didn’t want to keep in touch with her, that’s all unnie, nothing serious between our relationship, just a high schooler love, you know...”

Unnie just nodded and mumbling hmm, many times, I know she’s being jealous now and yea, she saw it herself if Hyojin asked me my number, she might be afraid if I will start to keep in touch again with Hyojin, but I won’t do that.

“Unnie,,” I call her name but she’s spacing out, I know what she’s thinking of,

“Hello,, honeyy,,,” I wave my palm in front of her face, to make her conscious.

“Eoh? Nae, sorry hhehe...” she gives her fake grinning.

“Do you want to take a walk more?” I ask and tried to console her,

“Eum, let’s just go back home babe, I want a warm shower..” She still show her jealous face though she tried to smile and hide it from me. But I will just let her be, I’ll console her more. And yes she didn’t talk to much on our way back home, geezz you always cute when you;’re jealous unnie. I know how to console you hehehe...

 

Chorong’s POV

I know I shouldn’t be jealous about that Hyojin girl, she’s just her ex crush, but what if Hyojin will try to approach Bomi again? They meet again after 6 years apart, and Hyojin even dare to asked Bomi’s number, what if she will start to keep in touch again with Bomi? Those things keep running in my mind while having shower, she said Bomi still have the best taste, that means Hyojin was the queen on her high school. What if Bomi will fall for her again? She’s pretty, really pretty. Aishh,, I my own hair roughly under the shower, I know if Bomi know what I’m feeling right now, she drives me crazy. I know from the beginning if Bomi is loved by so many pretty girls,Nana, and now Hyojin. And her relationship with Hyojin was the same with relationship that she had with Nana. A couple-like relationship.

“Aiiishh, mweoyaa,,,” I’m still mumbling myself in the bathroom, but then I heard a knock on the door

“Unnie, haven’t you finished, don’t be too long, you might get cold?” I heard Bomi call me, I realize if I’ve been too long in the bathroom.

I walk out of the bathroom wearing a pajama that Bomi lend me, she’s staring me with intense look, I know what she’s thinking of.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” I ask her with a sharp tone,

“You always look y after bathing..” She said with her husky yet seductive voice, she’s trying to console me, should I play a game a little bit with her? Kekekke,

“Geez, don’t seduce me, I don’t want to be killed by your mom and dad” I said sarcastically.

“Aishh unnie, I said the truth, you always look y when you’re wet” She tried to console me again, and she said that while her index finger tracing down from my forehead to my lips. Heoll, she’s trying to seduce me, don’t do that Yoon Bomi, I’m sure I will lose.

“Stop it Bbom-ah,we’re not at our own home” I tried to avoiding her seduction.

“It’s MY home unnie, and it’s MY own room...” She said while closing her face to mine, that kid, I’m not expecting she will seduce me at this time, I’m afraid I will lose.

She moves her face closer to me, and our lips only inch apart, I can even hear her breath, I tried to back off so that she won’t be able to reach me but she keeps moving forward till I can’t move because there’s a wall behind my back.

“Why are you moving back unnie, I know you can never escape from me” She said it again still with her seductive tone.

“Stop it baby, your parent might catch us” But she keeps moving her face to me, I give up and decide to close my eyes, Bomi will win and I know I will lose, I closed my eyes and ready for whatever Bomi will do to me, I wait for few seconds with a heart beat that I hope she won’t hear. I’m waiting for her lips to arrive at mine, I can feel it, she presses her lips on mine,

“Yaaaahh Yoon Bomi,, you’re brat,, how dare you,, aishhh !!!”

Heoll she just gives me a peck and then runaway, really embarrassed me, that brat, she just runaway and laughs, I run to her and grab anything that I can throw to her.

“Aishh you’re embarrassing me Bbom-ah, I shouldn’t lose to you, “ I said with a sulking tone, while Bomi just laugh hard like a fool.

“Hahaha that’s why you shouldn’t be jealous unnie, you're too cute, I can’t stand” She keeps laughing seeing my behavior.

“Aishh molla,, don’t talk to me..” I was sulking still.

“Hahahaha you’re so cute when you’re jealous unnie, I love it..”

I sit on a bed and avoiding her stare, how dare she teased me like that, really embarrassed me. I didn't deny that I'm jealous, cause she's already know it. She gets up and stand in front of me, she's kneeling down while holding my hand and look at me lovingly.

Listen unnie, I didn't intend to make you jealous, but I love seeing you jealous, that means you really love me that much,,, but let me tell you, Hyojin was just my crush, I never keep my eye on her anymore since so many years ago. I only had my eyes on you, ever since the first time I saw you, that's why I keep being patient to get close to you, I never look into other girls while I was waiting for a chance to be close to you, not even Nana, and more over Hyojin, she's just my past.”

That's what she said, I really love how she consoled me and not forbid me to be jealous, but on the other side she made me sure if she only has her eyes on me, that's what I love the most. I love how Yoon Bomi can makes me sure if I'm the only one for her. I take a look at her who is still holding my palms and smile so lovingly, I realized if I was being over jealous for Bomi's past, when she has made me sure if I'm the only one for her. Am I being too selfish for being over jealous and afraid if her ex crush might come back again in her life, but in the other side I can't even make sure if I can get my parent s' approval and get married? I take a look at her tiny eyes that keep staring me with full of love sight and I can see her seriousness through her eyes, I can see her love that only for me through her eyes. I feel like I don't deserve her, but I really do love her, really love her.

I know baby, sorry for being over jealous, I was just afraid if she might come back to your life and take you away from me.” She just chuckles hearing what I said.

Unnie, uri unnie, my honey, my love, I'm not gonna stop saying this, I only have my eyes for you, that's all, that is the only one that I want you to trust me, can you??” I nodded slowly and she stands up and sit beside me then hug me and kiss my forehead that makes me feel warmth. I hug her back and reach her lips and kiss it softly, she kisses me back softly, I love it when she kiss my lips softly. She treats me like I'm the princess, She kisses me passionately and caressing my hair non stop.

We were concentrate our kissing but then I hear a knocking on the door

Bomi-ya, Chorong-ah, let's have dinner...” We separate ourself as soon as we hear Bomi's mom calling us for dinner, we chuckles together, we remember if we're not at our own apartment.

Nae eomma,, we're coming...”

:D :D :D

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Okay, here I'm back, I don't know whether it's a long chapter or short chapter, but I hope you like this,

I feel alive by those who keep asking me to update :D I love you all

Thanks for all the subscribers and readers, and those who give your comments

Let's spread our love for Chomi :D

See you on next chapter :D

 

xoxo

Chomi lover