CHAPTER 47

BEAUTIFUL

It's only a week before Christmas and Chorong has decided to spend her Christmas with her beloved one. She told Bomi about it

“Baby, my father allow me to stay in Seoul for Christmas” She happily inform her girlfriend about this.

“Really unnie?, woah, it's greet, finally I can spend my first Christmas with you, gomawo unnie” Bomi answered happily too, she wonders what Chorong told to her father about this,

“Nae baby, I'm happy for spending Christmas with you,” Chorong said while pecks Bomi's cheek.

“What did you tell to your appa?” Bomi ask it curiously, she has actually known what Chorong might said to her father,

“Eum, I told him if I have a project that need to be handled but I told him if there is a friend who accompany me so I won't be alone, my dad was worry at first but he let me in the end after knowing that I won't be alone” Chorong explain it, Bomi's face suddenly changed into a sad one but she tried to not showing it, she doesn't want to ruin this moment.

“Aah,, okay then, it's good to her your father let you”

Chorong seems to know if Bomi is a little upset, she tries to console her,

“I'm sorry baby, that's all I can say to say to appa so that he would let me stay with you, but don't worry, I'll tell him soon,, about us...” That's how Chorong consoled her girlfriend, Bomi apparently could not believe if Chorong would tell her father about their relationship soon, but she just can nods to Chorong's explanation and she will try to believe her.

“It's okay unnie, I can wait” She smiles to Chorong, she doesn't want to show her disappointment, but seems Chorong knows her girlfriend well.

 

Chorong and Bomi decided to go out to market after they finished their working time, they will buy some Christmas stuffs like, tree, and other accessories and also wine and food ingredients. They will cook together, Chorong said she will cook a very special foods for Bomi.

They happily walk around Hongdae to buy the stuffs, Bomi seems not the only one who got excited about this, Chorong looked so happy though not as hyper as her girlfriend. They buy a lot of stuffs and also couple stuffs, like pajamas, gloves, scarfs and more. They seems get back to their teenager life, they almost forget that they're no longer teenagers. Bomi has bought a special Christmas gift for Chorong, she bought it few days ago without Chorong's acknowledge. And so does Chorong, she has also prepared a special gift for Bomi, she lied to Bomi when she said that she has to went home late for meeting few days ago, she actually went out for buying a gift for Bomi.

They're busy entering each store in Hongdae so that they can get all the stuffs they need. They a lot of bag on their hands, Bomi as usual being gentle and taking all the bag in Chorong's hand and bring it by herself, but Chorong rejects her, she insist to help her too.

“No baby, let me bring these too, you're carrying too much..”

“Anni unnie, just let me do it, you can just carry these bags...” the stubborn younger seems being too gentle for her girlfriend.

They're busy arguing about the paper bags (Lol, kiddo Chomi), they stop when there is someone calls Chorong's name

“Chorong-ah....” Chorong a girl voice called her, she turns her head and searching where the voice come from, she then widened her eyes to see,

“Oh, Seungyeon-ah,,,”  Chorong smiles to the girl who called her, she runs to Chorong and hug her.

“Wow, Chorong-ah, I can't believe we meet here..” Said that Seungyeon girl, they meet coincidentally. Seungyeon is Chorong's friend from hometown.

“Woah, what are you doing here at night?” Chorong ask excitingly, she has just met her friend few weeks ago when she went home.

“Just want to enjoy night in Seoul with my boyfriend, are you alone?” She asks,

“No, I'm with,,, my friend, it's Bomi, Bomi-ya, it's Seungyeon my friend from Cheongju. Chorong introduced Bomi to her friend, she introduced Bomi as her friend, well.

“Hi, I'm Bomi, Yoon Bomi, nice to meet you” Bomi greets Seungyeon politely.

“Hi, I'm Seungyeon, Chorong's bestfriend from her hometown” Chorong just smiles seeing them.

“Where is your boyfriend Chorong-ah?” Seungyeon ask a question that might make Bomi and Chorong fight later, (A/N : Ouucchhh). Chorong looks startled hearing Seungyeon's sudden question.

“Huh? Boyfriend? Eyy, don't tease me, I don't have one hhaha” Chorong tried to answer it jokingly,  she hopes Seungyeon won't talk about when she met Tamaki long time ago. Deep inside, she's been afraid if Bomi will get angry, another moment for Chorong that is like she's been caught cheating.

“Huh? Don't have? So you broke up with that Japanese guy?”

Hff aigoo,, why am I always caught in this situation, that made me look like I'm cheating? Save me God, Bomi will be angry again, hffff”

Chorong can see if Bomi frowned, she can see if her expression has changed, she will accept if Bomi will get angry again to her, she's tired tho but it's her fault for not telling her about this.

“Anniyo, he's not my boyfriend, he's just my Manager..”

“Ah, I thought he was your boyfriend hahaha, but you look good together anyway haha,.”

Chorong tried to force her laugh, she didn't want to be angry to hers friend, she doesn't know anything.

 

After having a short meeting with her friend, they are parting each other and as expected, Bomi doesn't talk too much, Chorong knows she's angry.

“I have my explanation for you if you wanna hear, but  I'll accept if you want to get angry to me, I was too stupid for doing so many mistakes” Chorong said with her lower voice, her voice is about to crack.

 

Bomi' POV

Should I get angry again? I'm too tired with this kind of situation, I’m too tired to fight because of this. I don't know if should listen to her explanation or not. I can't believe I was always the last one to know if it's about Tamaki. Should I accuse her cheating again? I lost my mood all of sudden.

“I have my explanation if you're willing to hear, I will tell you everything, but if you've been fed up to me, it's your right, I know it's all my fault, and I have my reasons why I did this.” Chorong unnie hangs her head down, I wanted to angry but I can't, I can't stand seeing unnie being in pain like this. I don't know what's her reason, I just can't accept she always hides anything about Tamaki from me, and that can even make us fight.

“Why am I always the last one to know if it's about Tamaki?” I talk to her without glancing at her, I don't have any energy to burst out, I was too excited to spend Christmas with her without any disturbance, but I guess I was wrong.

“When will this end? How many things about Tamaki that you hide from me?” I sit on a bench near the park, I don't have energy to continue shopping. I can see her stil hanging her head down, I know she’s gonna cry, I really don’t know what to do, my mind goes blank right now.

“You can blame me for all this situations, I know it’s my fault, maybe now you’re thinking if I am cheating with Tamaki. You can accuse me as you like baby, but let me explain everything. I’ll tell you everything, everything, and after you hear it you can decide what you’re gonna do”

What is she saying? Is she gonna say that she’s cheating with Tamaki? Is she going to let me decide whether to continue this relationship or not? Am I thinking too far?

“What do you mean?” I ask her sarcastically, honestly I don’t wanna fight with her. Should I just listen to all her explanation? I’m afraid of hearing the fact that I don’t want to hear. I can’t believe, our relationship haven’t even been last for a year, but we’ve been through some hard moments.

“Can we go back to car? We can talk there, not here..” she said. I just stand up without saying anything and walk to my car while bringing all the bags.

 

Chorong’s POV

I give up, I decide to tell everything to Bomi, about my parents. I know it’s all my fault for hiding so many things from her. I was just afraid if I told her anything it will affect our relationship. That’s why I decide to hide it, but I never knew it would turn like this.

I told her to talk inside the car, so that she can be angry to me, I feel like almost giving up why do i hurt her too much. Our relationship has only last less than a year but we’ve been through so many problems. From Nana, my parent, Tamaki. I realized that’s all are my fault. But everything that I do was all because I’m scared. We’re sitting inside her car, she didn’t talk too much like she did when we fought last time. I was about to tell her everything tonight, but why my stupid mouth don’t want to open.

“I know now you’re assuming if I went to my hometown with Tamaki without telling you. I admit it, I went with him, but it wasn’t on purpose. I went there with him for a meeting, that was few months ago, I’m sure I remember if I told you if I had a meeting near my hometown. And at that time, my dad called me, I told him if I was in Cheongju for a meeting. He told me to come home for a while, I’ve told him I can’t, I was having a meeting and I was with a manager, but he keeps telling me to come even if it’s only for an hour. So I did what my father wanted, and I had no choice but bringing Tamaki with me. And I met my friend on our way to my home, that’s why my friend knew him and even thought that Tamaki is my boyfriend, you might think if I was really cheating with Tamaki, but I swear to God, I never do that, I never love Tamaki since from the beginning, Even if I might not with you, I won’t love him too. That’s all I can explain baby.” I tried hard to tell her about what happen before

“.......................” She still didn’t say anything, I can imagine how angry she will be. I will just accept it.

“And there’s one more thing I wanna say, you might confused why I always avoiding you when you talk about marriage,,”

“That’s because you don’t want to marry me...” Hfff, she might think too far right now, but it’s her right

“Hfff, It’s not like that baby, The last time I went home and went to my cousin’s wedding, my parent suddenly talk about serious thing to me,,,” I hold my breath, I am really afraid to tell her, but I have to. I don’t even know what will happen to our relationship after this.

“They,, wanted me to get married soon...” God, I can see her startled, I can see her jaw dropped, I can see her face that is already reddened. I don’t think I can continue to tell this but I have to,

“I’ve told them I will, but not now, I’m still focusing on my work and I tell them if I don’t have any boyfriend right now, I wanted to tell them if I’m in relationship with you right now, but it’s hard for me, I was too scared. I’m not lucky as you for having an understanding parent, my parents are so conservative, I can’t even imagine what would they do if they know their daughter is a lesbian,,,” I can’t hold my tears anymore, they start to fall down to my cheek and I was really afraid seeing Bomi’s flat expression, it’s really unreadable. I can only her sighing hard, I’m sure she’s holding her emotion.

“I was a coward, I knew it, I am too stupid,,, honestly I really want to tell them soon, but I’m afraid.....”

“I’m afraid if I tell them and they cannot accept, they will tell me to break up with you and forced me to get married to a guy, that’s what I’m afraid the most,, that’s why I never told you about this and always avoiding whenever you talked about my parent or about marriage, I was really scared baby,,,” I can only sobbing hard now, I need to cry on her shoulder but I know I can’t.

“That’s why you lied to them for spending Christmas with me, you shouldn’t do that actually...”

“Mianhae,,,”

“What’s the difficulty for being honest to me?” She starts to talk, with her flat voice, less expression.

“I was just too confused, I was too scared, that’s all, I was scared you’ll misunderstand, I was scared you’ll get angry and,,, I was scared you’ll run away from me, I don’t want that, I don’t want to be apart from you” I can’t do nothing but crying really hard now.

“Relationship with too much lies will never work,, that’s why I always tell you to be honest to me, if you’re keep lying to me, I’m sure about my feeling that I mean nothing to you..” I don’t dare to look at her face, I can’t even answer her, I really can only crying, I’m afraid if she will ask for a break up,

“You should have been honest to me since the begining...” , but I take a glance for a second, and yes, she’s crying too, I can see tears drop from her eyes.

“I know that was my biggest mistakes for hiding so many things from you and end up caught off guard like this, it’s not even the first time, I feel like a bad person, I feel like a cheater, I.....” I cannot continue my words, I can only cry and cry, I was so stupid. She never look at me while talking to me, her jaw drops, her face is reddened, her hands are busy playing with steering wheel, I know she’s holding her emotion right now.

“I feel like I’m a fool unnie, I feel like I am really nothing to you, I feel like you never see me as your girlfriend, I feel like stupid for always being the last one to know, I... I’m afraid I might lose my faith in you,,” She cries silently, I can't stand seeing it, and it’s all my fault.

“I really am sorry baby, sorry for being bad girlfriend, sorry for being stupid girlfriend for being liar, but I really hope you can understand my reasons that I’ve told you, I really am sorry” I can’t stop crying, I really want to hug her I can’t also stand seeing her crying because of me.

“....................................”

“............................................”

 

 

“Let’s break up unnie.....!!!”

 

-to be continue-

What's going on with Chomi ?? T_T

PS : Sorry, I edited the part "Let's break up..." hahah it might made you confused who said that,  :D so I edited it and now you now - 04012017-

A/N

Hii hi,, it's rare for me doing a midnight update, I used to spend my night to rest haaha But I really want to update tonight.

SO tell me how's this chapter? I hope you guys like it, for @Eririn who ask for an angst? IT's still nothing :D I have more for you for the further chapters :D

Thanks for everyone who support this story n liking this story and sorry for any typos and mistakes.

I'm gonna sleep so I can continue working on next chapter :D

Good night

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover