CHAPTER 15

BEAUTIFUL

When Chorong is talking to Bomi, Naeun suddenly come to them and said something

“Unnie, what if we go for hangout tonight, for dinner or coffee? It's my treat, I'll take Hayoung too” That's the idea that across Naeun's mind

“Huh? Hangout?” ask Chorong while glancing at Bomi.

“Hmm, and don't tell me you're busy !!” said Naeun

“Eum,, no,, I'm not busy tonight” Naeun smiles hearing Chorong's answer, she knows that her plan will work out, now she's asking Bomi.

“And what about you Bomi unnie, you're not busy tonight, are you?” I'll make sure Hayoung will join us, I'll call her”

“Eum, I'm free too tonight, I have nothing to do, I'll join” Bomi answers with smile.

“Alright then I'll call Hayoungie” Then Naeun call Hayoung about her plan that will work out.

“Unnie, Hayoung will join us tonight, but she said she has no one to drive her” Naeun starts to play the game that she plan with Hayoung. She makes a plan so that four of them can go in one car.

“Ow don't worry about that, I'll pick her up” Bomi tell her idea to pick Hayoung up, it suits with Naeun's idea, Naeun is smiling.

“Ahm, it's coincidence, I also don't want to go with my manager, what if we go together with Bomi unnie, so we can ride in one car, so maybe you can pick us up? Hehe” Naeun grins, and actually Bomi loves Naeun's idea because she expects she can go together with Chorong. But it seems like Chorong doesn't like Naeun's idea

“Yaah, Naeunnie, don't gives Bomi troublesome, I'll pick you up tonight” But Bomi agree with Naeun.

“Ah,, gwenchana unnie, I,, I don't feel bothered at all, I'll pick all of you tonight, besides we live in a row, I'll pick up Hayoung first then I'll pick up you to.” Bomi answers with smile. Inside Chorong's heart, she wants to kill Naeun for this predictable plan, but in the other side she's thanking to her.


 

At Bomi's Apartment

“Hmm, what should I wear? I may not look so mess in front of Chorong unnie, mm I'll wear a casual outfit” Bomi opens her wardrobe and think what to wear, then she takes her favorite ripped jeans and a grey long sleeves tshirt. After she's ready, she calls Hayoung and make sure that giant baby has been ready then drives and pick up Hayoung, Naeun and lastly Chorong.


 

Meanwhile Chorong at her apartment is with the same condition too.

“Hff Ow my God, what should I wear? Why I am so confused like this, aigo, it's all because of Naeun”

Chorong's busy choosing what to wear, she decides to wear a red skirt and a cream thin sweater. Chorong has been ready and waiting for Bomi to pick her up


 

Bomi drives her car to Hayoung's house who is closest from her apartment. Hayoung is ready and go inside Bomi's car, then they continue to pick Naeun up. On the journey picking up Naeun, Hayoung and Naeun send message each other.

“Hayoung ah, you're sitting in the front right now? When we arrive at Chorong unni's apartment you should move to the back seat with me, alright? So that Chorong unnie will sit beside Bomi unnie”

Hayoung grins and reply Naeun's message

“Haha arrseo unnie, I've known your plan, so don't worry”

Bomi is confused looking at Hayoung who is grinning by herself

“Ya Hayoung-ah, are you in love with someone? You didn't stop smiling from the beginning”

“Huh? Hahah, what did you say, I'm not like you who is crazy when you're in love hhaha”

“Yaah, you're always impolite to me, geezzz” Hayoung just laugh hearing Bomi's answer.

They arrive at Naeun's apartment, Naeun also go inside Bomi's car and continue drives to Chorong's apartment. “Thanks for picking me up unnie, I've told Chorong unnie to get ready” Bomi nods.

Bomi drives her car to Chorong's apartment, her heart doesn't stop beating fast, she's way too nervous than before. Hfff Bomi sighs many times due to her nervousness. Naeun and Hayoung know what happen to Bomi, they just chuckle. “Yaa Unnie, why can't you calm, you look so nervous huh?

“Uh? Aa,, ani, Nothing happen to me, I'm OK”

“Pfft, don't lie to me hahaha” Hayoung keep teasing Bomi.

They arrive at Chorong's apartment, no more than 2 minutes then Chorong appears on a lobby then walk straight into Bomi's car. Bomi who sees her look amazed and murmurs “Woah, you're so damn beautiful unnie, hff, calm down Bomi, calm down” When Chorong's about to enter the back seat then Hayoung goes out from the front seat.

“Where are you going Hayoung-ah? Ask Bomi

“I'll sit on the back seat with Naeun unnie, Chorong unnie you sit here okay”

“Yaah, ige mweoya, you two, geezzz” Bomi said

“Get in unnie...” Hayoung tell Chorong to sits beside Bomi.

“Why you move to the back?” Ask Chorong.

“Oh, I have show something to Naeun unnie, so I need to sit beside her.”

Chorong doesn't say anything, she feels that it's the part of Naeun's plans that she's suspicious of.


 

xxxxxx

At the Sparkle cafe, that four girls choose a table in the corner so that will be comfortable because there won't be too many people. They order coffee and snack to accompany them chit chat. They busy talk each other and sometimes Hayoung and Naeun tell a joke that made Bomi and Chorong laughs. Meanwhile Bomi and Chorong do not talk too much they just laugh hearing the youngers' jokes. Chorong feels so nervous at that night, not as always. When they busy talk about this and that, suddenly Bomi's phone is ringing, she looks at her mobile to see who's calling, it's Nana. Bomi looks confused whether answer her call or no. She hesitate to answer because Chorong is there, but on the other side, she's afraid Nana will get angry if she doesn't pick up her phone.

“Eum, excuse me a minute, I need to answer a call” say Bomi.

It's seems like Chorong knows who calls Bomi, she's a bit upset because Bomi chooses to answer the call but she tries not too look restless.


 

Bomi's conversation with Nana....

“Hello unnie...” Bomi greets her first

“Heyyo shorty, how are you? I really miss you”

“I'm fine unnie, and you? Are you still in Japan now?

“Mmm, I'll be back tomorrow, don't you miss me?” Nana ask that whenever she said I miss you to Bomi but Bomi didn't reply.

“Mm of course I miss you too unnie, I'm glad you're going back tomorrrow”

“Hmm, what are you doing now shorty?” Nana asks something that Bomi doesn't want she to be asked.

“I'm having dinner unnie, Naeun treats me today”

“Only both of you and Naeun?” Ask Nana. Bomi confused what to say but she doesn't want to like to Nana, she feels Nana has already know who is she going out with. She sighs then answer,,,

“Anni, Naeun also takes Hayoung and... Chorong unnie” Just like what Bomi afraid of, Nana stays silent and doesn't say anything, but then she answers.

“Ow I see, then go continue your dinner, see you tomorrow”

“Mm, see you unnie” Bomi takes a deep breath, she hopes there won't be more trouble after this.

After ends up her phone conversation with Nana, Bomi goes back to her table.

“Who called you unnie? Your mom?” Hayoung asks intentionally, she wants to see Chorong's reaction.

“Huh? Eum,,no, it was from... Nana” Bomi answered and she directly glanced at Chorong. Chorong who feels Bomi is glancing at her tries hard to not to look upset. But she's late, Naeun and Hayoung has already seen her expression.

“Unnies, Hayounge, what if we go to noraebang, karaoke, it must be fun, how?” Naeun said

“Wow great idea unnie, I love that, we better go right now?” without waiting for Chorong and Bomi's approval that two girls takes the two elder to go straightly.

Haisshh, I'm sure they planning something”

Chorong and Bomi said inside their heart.


 

They arrived at Noraebang in Hongdae, Naeun books a VIP room for the four of them. She then chooses a song to be sung with Hayoung. The sing few songs loudly and jumping around like a crazy even they scream. Chorong and Bomi just laugh seeing the younger's action. Hayoung who knows Bomi has a good voice then told her to sing, but Bomi refuses.

“Aish come on unnie, you're not usually shy like this” Bomi can't refuse Hayoung's aegyo. She's nervouse and shy if she has to sing in front of Chorong, the girls that she loves. But then she dares herself to sing, she chooses the song that fits her feeling, then she thinks about a good song, she thinks if it's not wrong to show her feeling a bit through a song. She's not sure too if Chorong knows if she shows her feeling to Chorong with a song.

Bomi chooses a slow tempo song “Beautiful” from Byun Baekhyun, she press play they she pays a full concentration and takes a deep breath then sing.


 

Annyeong naege dagawa
Sujubeun hyanggireul angyeo judeon neo

Huimihan kkumsogeseo
Nuni busidorok banjjagyeosseo

Seolleime nado moreuge
Hanbaldubal nege dagaga
Neoui gyeote nama

Neoui misoe nae maeumi noganaeryeo
Nuni majuchyeosseulttaen
Dugeungeoryeo

Oh~ neoui gaseume nae misoreul gieokhaejwo
Haruedo myeoccbeonssik
Saenggakhaejwo

Oh~ neoege hago sipeun geu mal
You`re beautiful

Gomawo. Nal mannaseo
Hangyeol gatassdeon ni moseubi boyeo

Nareul gidaryeo wassdeon
Neoui jiteun hyanggi gipeun ullim

Al su eopsneun ganghan ikkeullim
Neoreul hyanghan naui dunalgae
Pyeolchyeojugo sipeo

Neoui misoe naemaeumi noganaeryeo
Nuni majuchyeosseulttaen
Dugeungeoryeo

Oh~ neoui bomnare nae noraereul deullyeojulge
Haruedo myeoccbeonssik saenggakhaejwo
Oh~ ireohge neoreul saenggakhae
You`re beautiful

Nareul bangyeojwo
Ttuttutturururu seolleyeo
Gureumwireul geotneundeus
Geojismalgati nan nege dagaga hanbal deo~

Dasi chajaon neowa naui gyejeore
Gieokhal su issgessni
Ttururururuttuttuttu oh yeh all right

Neoreul mannan geol haengunira saenggakhae
Uri dasi mannamyeon
Malhae jullae

Fly to you naegyeote isseojwo
You`re beautiful


 

In my hazy dream
You were shining, dazzling

With a fluttering heart, without knowing
I went to you, step by step
And I stayed by your side

My heart melts at your smile
When our eyes meet
My heart pounds

Oh remember my smile in your heart
Think about it several times a day

Oh words I want to say you to
You’re beautiful

Thank you for meeting me
I see you, always the same

Your thick scent that waited for me
Deeply rings in me

With this mysterious and strong attraction
I want to spread my wings toward you

My heart melts at your smile
When our eyes meet
My heart pounds

Oh I’ll sing for you on your spring day
Think about it several times a day

Oh this is what I think of you
You’re beautiful

When you’re glad to see me
My heart flutters
It’s like walking on a cloud
Like magic, I’m taking one more step to you

The season of you and me has come again
Can you remember this?
Oh yeh all right

I’m so lucky to have met you
If we meet again, I want to tell you

Fly to you, stay by my side
You’re beautiful

 

 

Bomi really concentrate while singing that song and her eyes are totally on a monitor screen since she's too shy too look at Chorong and the two others. But once a time she steals a glance to Chorong who is focus listening to her singing. Chorong herself is focus on a monitor in front of her and enjoying Bomi's voice. Chorong feels that the songs is for her, Bomi's singing really makes her heart flutters. Sometimes she hangs her head down and smile shyly. Naeun and Hayoung can see a weird act from their elder unnies.

After Bomi finished her singing, everyone is clapping their hands and smile. Chorong even claps non stop while smiling while looking at Bomi. Chorong never knows if Bomi has a beautiful voice and Chorong's really touched by her singing

Ow God, your voice is really beautiful, I never knew it, your song makes me fly” said Chorong

At the other side Bomi just smile shyly seeing everyone's clapping their hand, Naeun even praise her non stop. “Wow I don't know that you have a good voice unnie, why don't you become a singer?” Bomi's face has already redden due to shyness. After that, they ask Chorong to sing too, Chorong refused at first but then she sings a slow song that made Bomi flutters too.

It's been 4 hours that four girls spending their time at Karaoke, it's late already so they decide to go home. Hayoung asks to Bomi to take her home first, then Naeun asks the same thing. Bomi does what the younger want and that means she will be only with Chorong in the car. She knew it's the part of Hayoung and Naeun plans, geezzz, she clench her teeth.

After drive Hayoung, Naeun also go out from Bomi's car and bid goodbye

“Thanks for driving me home unnie, see you next time”

And left only Bomi with Chorong in the car not too much talk, they just silent and focus to the road.

“Eum...” they both say at the same time, without they realize then they laugh

“Haha you first unnie..” said Bomi. Chorong chuckles “Anni, you first...” Chorong said

“Mmm nothing, I just want to say, your voice is really good unnie” Said Bomi slowly.

“Mm, you're too much, my voice isn't that good, it's just Naeun who is overacted, your voice is much much better and I never knew if you have a wonderful voice” Bomi smiles hearing Chorong's compliment.

“Haha yea of course you'll never expect a girl like me will have a good voice hehe” Bomi jokes

“Ahh, anni I didn't mean that, I mean I never hear you sing that's why I never knew that your voice is really beautiful and I really like the song you sang, it's beautiful...” Chorong answer shyly. Without they realize, the night has made them getting close each other.

“Yeah the title is Beautiful,,, mmm,, just like you,, “ Bomi said it with a hard try “I'll sing It for you next time if you like” Bomi said it with a flutter heart meanwhile Chorong's heart is beating too fast, unstoppable, she didn't expect Bomi will compare the song she sang with herself.

Finally, they arrived at Chorong's apartment, without waiting too long, Bomi goes down from her car and runs to open the door for Chrong, that wasn't Chorong's expectation.

“We're here unnie..” said Bomi

“Thank you for driving me home Bomi-ya, do you want to come in?” ask Chorong

“Mm no thanks unnie, it's late already you need to rest, maybe next time, have a good rest unnie”.

“Okay than, take care on your way home nae, have a good rest too, good night” That two girls bid goodbye each other.

None of their heart stop beating, it getting faster and faster. Bomi really thinks maybe it's the time to get more closer to Chorong. She has a big expectation. She doesnn't stop smiling on her way home. She even sings that "Beautiful" song repeatedly while grinning by herself.

 

- to be continued-

 

A/N

Here's another updateeeeee,, Wowwwww I'm dying writting this chapter,, believe it or not, my heart is beating so fast till now hahahaha,, luckily it's about to break time at the office.

Huaa Chomi makes me die,, andwaeeeeeee Hfffff I'm Such a crazy rite now, I bet you are too hahaha.

I hope you guys like this chapter and you enjoy read then you won't stop smiling a whole day :D

Sorry for mistakes and typos. and again, thanks for those who subscribe, vote and comments and always support me. It makes me alive, means a lot to me. Please keep leave your comment to motivate me :D

So, Enjoy the story chingus ^^. Let's hope apink will win all the music Shows.

 

Chomi hwaiting, apink hwaiting

Love you...

xoxo

Chomi for my life.