CHAPTER 54

BEAUTIFUL

I ask permission to Nana to answer my call, Nana asked who is it, I said it's Chorong unnie, first, she told me not to tell Chorong if I'm in hospital with her, maybe she was afraid if Chorong will be angry and think negative about her. But I can't, I might not lie to unnie.

Oh unnie,, I.... I'm in,,,, Seoul Hospital right now” I told her honestly.

Huh Hospital? What are you doing there? Is there anything happen with you?” she asked me so many question, she's worried if something might happen to me.

Anniyo unnie, nothing happen with me, I am just,, visiting Nana, she's sick now” I told her, I tried to be honest to me and if she's jealous I'll explain everything later

Ooww,, nae, nae I see” she said, I know she might be jealous now.

Nae unnie, sorry for not telling you if I went here, I drove here as soon as I heard that Nana's in Hospital” I said with a guilty tone.

Mmm, gwenchana baby, next time at least send me message nae” Unnie said. I feel a little guilty but I hope she won't misunderstand about me going here immediately after hearing Nana's sick. However I still do care about Nana.

Nae unnie, once again sorry” I apologized for not telling my girlfriend if I went to Nana.

Okay baby, What wrong with Nana?” She asked me.

Nana unnie got a severe vertigo last night, Danny, her manager came to office today to met me to talk about Nana's photo shoot schedule that has to be postponed because she has to take a bed rest at least a weak, that's how I know she's sick unnie, and I have nothing to do at office, so I went here, sorry for not telling you first unnie” I explained what really happen and apologize for not informing her.

Ah,, it's okay baby, say my hi to her and I'll spend my time to visit her, have you eaten?”

Hff thanks God she's not angry though she sounded jealous.

I had lunch unnie with Danny, Nana's manager, when he came to office to talk about Nana, and how about you? Have you eaten? And what time will you be finish your meeting?” I asked her, I don't want her to spend her time with Tamaki too long.

I'll be finish in one hour baby, I had a spaghetti just now, the meeting is kinda boring hfff”

Hahah I love when she's sulking, I can imagine her cute face

Of course it's boring, your life is always boring without me hehehe”

Geezz as you like, I'm going back to the meeting baby, don't go home late okay, I'll tell you when I finish and going back home”

We hang up the phone call and I go back inside Nana's room. She's sleeping, maybe it's the effect of the medicine. She looks so perfect even if she's sleeping, her smiling pretty face, her straight blond hair, her perfect lips her pretty eyes, her tall body. That's all perfect, even when she's sleeping. Damn Yoon Bomi what are you thinking. It's almost 5 pm already and that means I have to go back to office, I've gone too long, that Pabboji even texted me what time will I go back to office. I think I really have to go back to office but she has no one accompanying her, I don't know where is her manager. I don't have a heart to wake her up, but I have to go back to office anyway, so I will just leave her alone and asking help a nurse to keeping eye on her. I take my bag and I keep staring at her for a while, I move closer to her bed, I hold her palm and said softly

Get well soon unnie” I said that while holding her palm and caressing her hair. I move my face closer to her face and I kiss her forehead.

I walk out of her room and take my car then going back to office.


 


 

I arrived at the office and walk to my desk take a seat but then Eunji smacked me, I was startled

Aishh mweoya,, you always shocked me, what if I die due to heart attack?” I snap her.

Yaah, where have you been, going out for this long” She's nagging like an old ahjumma

I told you I went out to visit Nana, she's in hospital right now” I said

What if Chorong unnie know, don't you afraid she will be angry?” She asked me

She knew, I told her when I was in Nana's room, she didn't mind, stop nagging will you??”


 

Here come the tom and jerry from 93 lines :D


 

No One's POV

It's 7 pm and Bomi has finished working and she's bored at home so she goes to a café where she used to hangout. She told to Chorong if she's in café right in case she wants to go there too. Bomi orderend a coffee and s cake, she opens her laptop and searching for some place in Europe, she's really excited about going holiday to Europe with her girlfriend. It will be her first vacation with the one she loved.

Bomi is focusing on laptop and searching about her vacation, then she heard a voice of a girl called her

Bomi-ya...” She lift and turns her head and looking out somewhere to search who is calling

Huh?? Hyojin??” Bomi was startled seeing Hyojin, how can they meet in such a place, she realized if the world is not that big actually.

Hi,, woww,, what a coincidental we meet here, I guess I am so luck for being easy to find you haha” she said while greeting me

Hyojin-ah, what are you doing here? Bomi asked to Hyojin. She wonder if Hyojin might stalked her

Seems like you're not that happy meeting me here

Anniya I was just surprised seeing you here, I thought you're back to China, are you alone?” Bomi ask

I'm with my friend by the way, she's ordering a food there” Said Hyojin with a little smirk.

Aah, can I sit here?” Hyojin ask, Bomi nods, she wanted to say no but it'll be rude.

And are you alone? Where is your girlfriend?” She ask again

She's on her way here, maybe will be arriving soon” Bomi answered shortly, she's expecting Hyojin will gone first before Chorong come.

Aah, arraseo” Hyojin seems know if Bomi doesn't really like her presence here, but she wants to stay here at least until Chorong comes.

So what are you doing right now?” Hyojin asks again,

Nothing, just checking some information, do you want to drink?” Bomi offers her to order a drink

No I had a coffee just now” Hyojin said.

Bomi then spots Chorong's car, she's parking her car

That's her...” Bomi said to Hyojin while waving her hand to Chorong who just get out from the car like a goddess. Chorong walks to table that Bomi sits on. But she wonders who is a girl that sit with Bomi, she thought it was Hayoung, but not that tall.

Who is that girl? It's not Hayoungie, geez are you flirting to another girl Yoon??”

Chorong keeps walking to Bomi's table, she greets her

Hello baby, have you waited too long?” She pecks her cheek and glancing to the girl who is sitting in front of Bomi.

Huh? She's Hyojin”

It's okay unnie, I haven't waited too long tho” Bomi said while taking Chorong's coat then put it in the back of the seat.

Hii Chorong-sshi, we meet again, how are you?” Hyojin greets Chorong first.

Oh hi Hyojin-sshi, I'm fine, how about you?” Chorong ask back.

I'm fine thanks, what a coincidence..” Hyojin said. Chorong looks a bit uncomfortable with Hyojin who is here with them. She's glancing at Bomi and signaling a explanation why is she seating with Hyojin? Did they make appointment or is it coincidental

I meet Hyojin coincidental unnie, she was here with her friend then she saw me sitting here” Bomi explained to Chorong what happen.

Ahh, I see..” Chorong nods. They look awkward each other, then someone is calling Hyojin.

Hyojin-ah, let's go home,,, ”

Oh, okay Yein-ah, I'm here” Hyojin talks to her friend who is walking towards their direction.

Huh? Chorong sunbaenim, Bomi sunbaenim?? What a coincidence” That Yein girl greets Bomi and Chorong with a bright smile. Bomi wonders who is Hyojin's friend, why she know her name and also Chorong's name?

You know them Yein-ah?” Hyojin seems confused with this scene.

Oh, Yein-sshi?? so you're Hyojin's friend?” Bomi ask.

Yes I know them, they're senior in my office, I don't know if you both are close friend” Yein explain and ask. Yein is one of the staff at Style Magazine, but they're in different department. Yein is from Marketing Department. Now the situation might getting worse if Hyojin told Yein about Bomi and Chorong's relationship.

Nae..” Bomi shortly answer with her fake smile.

Owww, I see I see, wow, the world is not that big I guess hhahaha..” Hyojin said.

Ow God, I hope Hyojin will not tell to Yein about my relationship with unnie, we'll be dead”

Okay then we'll be leaving first Bomi-ya, Chorong-sshi, see you next time, I hope we can hang out together as long as I'm in Seoul”

Nae, see you...” Then Hyojin and her friend leaving the cafe.

Hfff Baby, how can you meet them at the same time and the same place? What if Hyojin tell to Yein about our relationship? Chorong ask in worries.

Hff, I think about that too unnie, well just let it be for this time, maybe I should call Hyojin later to ask if she told her friend about our relationship or not” Bomi tries to makes Chorong calm.

They both look in worries, if Yein found out about their relationship it might spread at the office.


-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Well, what could be happen to Chorong and Bomi if Hyojin told her friend about their relationship? Hmmm,

It'll be so complicated. Well, as usual, an update to elighten your weekend ^^

I hope you like this chapter ^^

Thianks for all the subscribers and readers. I love you all

See you next

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover