CHAPTER 56

BEAUTIFUL

Chorong's POV

I hear my alarm's ringing at 5 am, I open my eyes and see the watch, it's time to wake up. I take a look at Bomi who is still sleeping next to me. I have to wake up early today but my body feels so weak hfff, it's must be the effect of making love last night. And I feel my lower part is a little bit hurt, maybe because of Bomi attacked it too rough last night. I stare to Bomi's cute yet pretty face. How I wish to grant her wish to get married. I really want to marry her too, I want to live this kind of life. Waking up beside her, sleeping with her, bathing with her, prepare meals for her and having meals together. Going to office together, and everything together. But I still have to face my parent. I will surely do it, telling my parents about my relationship with Bomi and asking their permission to marry her. I get up and kiss her forehead. I remember I left my towel in the kitchen, so I walk to bathroom and start cleaning myself, I'll wake Bomi up later after I'm ready preparing breakfast for her.

 

It's a busy day as usual, and today because of that Pabbomi's attack, I had to be busy in early morning just to choose what to wear , I have to wear a turtle neck outfit to cover the red marks on my necks. I cannot scold her for doing this because I also let her did this last night.

Baby hurry up, we can't be late...” I told her to hurry up, she's preparing herself after having breakfast with me. Geezz that kid, I told her to get ready first then breakfast.

We walk together to basement to take our car, we'll go to office by our own car. Bomi insist to go together but I told her to go with our own car. I'm afraid that Yein girl will start to be suspicious.

We ride each other's car to our office, Bomi let me go first then she rides behind me. I arrived first at the office then I walk to our canteen to get a hot americano. I really need that, I was too sleepy. I order two cups of Americano, for me and Bomi, I've messaged her to wait at the gate. I finished ordered and was about to walk to my department and give her coffee, but then I heard a girl is talking to Bomi on the corridor, so I stop first to take a listen.

Good Morning Bomi sunbaenim...” I hear that girl who is greeting my Bomi, who is she?

Huh? Yein? Wow, I better not approaching them first, it'll be bad if she talked about last night.

Oh Yein-ah, Good Morning” I heard Bomi greets her back.

Ahm, Hyojin said Hi to you this morning, she's still staying in my home, and by the wayI didn't know if sunbaenim is Hyojin's ex”

Huh? Hyojin told to Yein if Bomi is her ex? Bomi said Hyojin was just her crush, more like a friend with benefit. Which one is right?

Huh? Ex?” Bomi ask in a confused tone. She looked startled, maybe it's because Hyojin lied to to Yein about it or maybe because they're really ex but she just hid it from me?

Yea, I didn't know if Hyojin ever had a cool and good looking ex like you, too bad you have to be separated” Yein still said. I think Yein is a talkative girl, she talked non stop while Bomi just nodding. I don't know who is the right one, Hyojin or Bomi. I know I should have trusted my girlfriend, but you better watch out Yoon if you dare lying to me.

Hfff that Yein girl, now she knows if Bomi is into girlxgirl relationship, and one more step she could found out about Bomi's relationship with me. And now I'm afraid if Hyojin is up to something to Bomi. Gosh, why our relationship didn't going smoothly, first Nana, Tamaki and now Hyojin, hfff.

I walk to my office after that Yein girl disappear. I walk passing by Bomi's desk and check if no one see my direction then I put the coffee on her table then I greet all the staffs.

Good Morning everyone” I greet them all, they greet me back, include Eunji and Bomi.

We'll have meeting today, so please prepare yourself in 30 minutes.” I said assertively, then I walk to my room while stealing a glance to Bomi who is also staring at me.

 

Bomi's POV

Geezz, what's with her, she's getting assertive all of sudden? Did she hear what Yein said to me just now? If she did she might doubting me about me and Hyojin's relationship in the past, errr I'm gonna wait till she ask me.

Eunji-ya, when will you have spare time? I need to talk to you” I said to Eunji who is busy preparing.

Mmm I guess today, after work” She said. So I made a deal with her to go together to café and talk.

I go to meeting room after finished preparing my notes. I tap Eunji to go there to, we can't be late if it's a meeting with Chorong unnie. She doesn't care no matter how close we are with her if we're late she will scold us anyway. I get into the meeting room and take a seat, I steal a glance to her, she's busy checking some papers and didn't look at me at all. I've used to it.

 

No One's POV

Chorong and all the staffs that have meeting have already in the meeting room. And then Tamaki comes to the meeting room bringing her tablet and goes straight to his eat.

Okay, good morning guys, let's start the meeting, Chorong-sshi, take your time” Tamaki greet the staffs then lead the meeting.

Okay guys, I want you to report the progress for February edition and for the special photoshoot and interview with Nana and Kim Jinkyung, how's the progress? Start from the costume team” She asked in her assertive tone. Then she ask each of the staffs reporting about the progress including Bomi.

Okay then, what about the photo session Bomi-sshi?” Chorong ask to Bomi, still with her assertive tone, that's her whenever she's in meeting.

For Jinkyung it's fixed, her schedule will be this week, but for Nana, her manager informed me that she's still in Hospital, she has to bed rest until next week, so I guess we have to changed the schedule, Nana'a manager has ensured me if Nana will discharged this week so that around Tuesday or Wednesday she will be able to do the photo shoot. That's all, thank you” Chorong looks at Bomi with a sharp look then nods.

Okay then, Hana-sshi, I want you to help Bomi to keep contacted Nana and Jinkyung's manager to make sure about their fixed schedule” Chorong said to other staff

Yes sunbaenim”

Okay team we depend to all of you for this edition. I really wish this will do well, because something might change after that edition. And I really count on your work and I really trust you all” Tamaki said.

All the staffs frowned, looks confused with what Tamaki said just now. He said something like there will be something new, but they didn't have any clue.

And Bomi-sshi, if you don't have any schedule today, could you please go and see Nana? Just make sure about her condition, since Chorong and I have a meeting at Fashion TV Korea ” Tamaki said while smirking and stealing a glance to Chorong and Bomi. Well, he's maybe up to something since he has known about Bomi and Chorong's relationship.

Yes Sir,,” Bomi answered without looking at Chorong. She always tries to avoid making eye contact with Chorong when they are together with all the staffs so no one will be suspicious.

The meeting went well for almost two hours, and all the staffs got back to their own room and go back to their activities. Bomi walks back to her desk and put the note. She packs her bag because she has to go to Hospital to see Nana.

Hff, going out again with Tamaki, hff, can't he go meeting alone without Chorong unnie?” Bomi murmurs by herself.

Eunji who just comes to her desk hearing what Bomi said just now. She then whisper to Bomi.

Yaah, stop being jealous, they're just having a meeting, not going out for nothing”

Geez, are you a physic?” Bomi chuckles, Eunji surely knows her well.

Of course I know, like I just know you yesterday huh?” Eunji said while going back to work.

Bomi was about to send message to Chorong but then she received first from the older

Cr : Baby, I'm going out, and be careful on your way to Hospital and don't skip your meals, say my Hi to Nana okay.

Chorong always send message like that whenever she's going out for meeting.

Bm : Nae unnie, you too and don't get too close with Tamaki. I love you honey :*

Cr : Yes baby don't worry and I LOVE YOU more than you know :*

Tamaki and Chorong are ready to go to Fashion TV Korea, they will deal a project. They go together to lobby, Tamaki runs and open the door for Chorong. He always do that whenever they go together, Chorong feels uncomfortable actually with this kind of action, but she just give a fake smile to Tamaki and enter the car. They don't talk to much on their way, Chorong is focusing on her mobile, checking some information and message from her clients, and also Bomi. Meanwhile Tamaki is trying to focused on the road while sometimes stealing a glance to Chorong. Seems like he's finding something to talk.

You look pretty today Chorong-chan,” He said all of sudden, while Chorong who is focusing on her mobile just frowned.

Huh? Nae?” She asked, since she didn't get what Tamaki said just now.

I said you look really pretty today, and you outfit really suits you so much” Tamaki said it again.

Eoh? Outfit? What's wrong with my outfit?” Chorong is a bit startled hearing Tamaki talked about outfit. Chorong immediately holding on her turtle neck outfit. She was being paranoid if Tamaki might see the red marks on her neck.

Haha, nothing's wrong, it makes you look really perfect today” Tamaki said

Chorong relieve after hearing Tamaki said that, she was really afraid if her red marks might shown.

They're back to silent after a short conversation until they arrived at Fashion TV.


Bomi's POV

I take my key and ready to go to Hospital to see Nana, I bid goodbye to Eunji.

Bye buddy, I'm going out”

Kay, Take care dude” she said

I drive my car to a grocery to buy Nana's favorite fruit and then go to Seoul Nasional Hospital, I didn't call tell Nana if I'm going there, I just call her manager, asking if Nana can be visited or not. I just make sure if I will do a visit just to make sure Nana's condition so that we can re-deal the photo shoot schedule.

I park my car at the basement and go to Nana's room. I knock the door and peeking inside. Nana looks a bit startled seeing me coming again,

Hey Shorty, come in” She told me to come in. I get in as Nana told me to come in. I put my bag and put the tangerine on the basket.

How have you been unnie? feeling better?” I ask her while take a seat beside her bed.

Mmn not really” She said while pouting,

Why? That vertigo still come? Are you still vomiting?” I ask her.

Not, because you left me while I was sleeping yesterday, you were really cruel” She said, I chuckled seeing her sulking and pouting at me.

Aaah, I'm sorry unnie, I had to go back to office yesterday and I didn't have a heart to wake you up, so I just told your manager if I left you alone in the room. Sorry unnie” I apologize to her, she's still pouting and I find it cute.

...............”

Don't pout unnie, you're too cute, you're pretty when you're smile” I tried to , she just smirk.

Geez, you have to kiss it so that I can smile” She said, geez what's with her,

Hhaha, you're sick but you still have energy to tease me huh”

I'm serious babe, you have to kiss this pouting lips so that I can smile again as you wish me to”

What's with her all of sudden, I don't know if she's teasing me or being serious, I was freezing for few minutes, but then she laughs.

Hhahah, you're still the same shorty, always frozen whenever I tease you, don't be that scared, I'm not the type of girl who kissing someone's girlfriend.”

Tzzzkk, stop teasing me unnie, and by the way, Chorong unnie say Hi to you, she was actually going to visit you today, but she has to go with Tamaki to a meeting with Fashion TV, so they send me here to meet you and also to meet your manager to make sure about your condition”

Ohh so you come here because your boss told you to? Not because you wanted to see me?” She ask, and she's sulking again, ow dearr.

Eyy, annie unnie, they told me to come but of course I wanted to see you to, stop sulking again”

Hmmm okay, I don't know if I can be discharged early, it's really boring here”

Of course it's boring unnie, but you need to bed rest totally, till you're fully recovered” I tried to console her.

But it's really boring here, I have no friend here, alone and I am so fed up with that doctor and nurses that keep telling me to take the medicine”

Hmm you better do what they ask unnie, that's the only way you can discharged from here” I console her again

You should come here everyday so that I can recover fast” She said while winking her eyes. Geezz, she doesn't changed at all.

Hhaha should I resign from my job than apply as a nurse here? So I can accompany you everyday,, and of course force you to take medicine? Hahaha”

Aishh stop it shorty, it's not funny” I chuckled again.

I really wish you'll get better soon unnie, really” I said while caressing her palms. She looks at my eyes softly, with the lovely stare, that stare that I always get almost everyday when I was still single.

I miss being affected by you babe, I miss your only attention to me”

....................” I didn't say anything

Can you kiss me shorty? Just for this time, It will make me feel better, than any medicine” she said, Aigoo, she's asking for a kiss again, hff what should I do.

 

-to be continued-

A/N :

Hiii, it's Chapter 56 already huh? How long this story will be? Hahaha I don't know either. As long as you want me to continue, I'll continue, make it longer.

I will make more conflict for the future chapters ^^

I  hope you like this chapter, thanks always for all the readers and subscribers, and those who comments, you make me alive :D

I hope I can update faster, since my job got me crazy these days.

See you on next chapter ^^,

I love you all

xoxo

Chomi lover